结合mars如何让自己更好的接受晨跑和夜跑哪个更减肥

1358 Opiniones Reales del Impérial Palace | Booking.com(萌萌萌悦儿~)
第三方登录:I never play soccer.
我从来不踢足球。
Besides tennis, I play soccer and basketball.
(副词)除网球之外,我还踢足球、打篮球。
W:I often play bowling and also do some yoging.Do you often play soccer?
我经常打保龄球也做一些瑜伽。你经常踢足球吗?
Lily: Can you play soccer, John?
约翰,你会踢足球吗?
The teacher is sitting in a nearby diner, explaining to another patron how it is that blind kids can play soccer.
老师去了旁边一个小餐馆小坐,和另一个顾客解释盲童怎样踢足球。
Next year, I'll more than likely spend Mother's Day alone again as he just accepted an offer to stay in Germany and continue to go to high school and play soccer.
明年我估计依然会一个度过母亲节,因为扎克刚刚接受了一个邀请将继续呆在德国继续读高中和踢足球。
The Syrian “promised that if we stayed we could be part of a sports club, play soccer.
那个叙利亚老师保证说,如果我们待在小组里,那我们就可以成为足球俱乐部里的一员。
Walk the sidelines or stroll around the field instead of lounging in the stands while the kids play soccer or softball.
当你的孩子在踢足球或者打垒球的时候,不要懒洋洋地待在看台上,在边界上走一走或者去闲逛一下。
We play soccer ball, basketball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on.
我们踢足球,打篮球、排球和乒乓等等。
I very much wanted to play soccer.
我太想踢足球了。
With the third generation, he said, the grandmother is always complaining about the kids' Spanish and why they don't play soccer.
上一辈的人会对年轻人糟糕的西班牙语表示不满,不明白他们为什么不玩足球,不沿袭自己的传统。
Play soccer with a group of friend, using the entire store as your playing field.
和朋友在店里玩室内足球。
I can see that Mark has drawn an elephant on the ball and written, ‘Play Soccer, Don't Poach Elephants!’
我知道马克在足球上画了一头大象,并写上了‘踢足球吧! 不要偷猎大象!’ 的宣传口号。
“We play soccer like the Brazilians play Ping-Pong, ” he said.
“我们玩足球就像巴西人玩乒乓球”。
“And then when you got tired of Earth, ” Sam said, “you could fly to Mars and play soccer with some Martian dudes.”
“当你在地球上呆腻了,”萨姆说,“你可以飞到火星上,与火星上的帅哥踢足球。”
“We play soccer like the Brazilians play Ping-Pong, ” Li Weifeng, 30, the new team captain, said with a deflated voice afterward.
“我们踢足球就跟巴西人打乒乓球一样,不行。”新队长李玮峰时候灰心丧气地说。
Angolan youths play soccer on the beach in the capital Luanda, January 26, 2010.
安哥拉的年轻人在首都罗安达的海滩上踢足球。
I like to go for a morning run, I bike, and I play soccer, and Greta not only walks for 30 minutes on the treadmill every day, she also walks to and from work, 1.3 miles each way.
我喜欢晨跑,骑自行车,踢足球,而Greta每天都在跑步机上走30分钟,上下班也走路,每天1.3英里。
The aim should be to provide every Chinese schoolchild with an opportunity to play soccer at school regularly. This may involve creating pitches away from the school.
中国学校应该设立一个目标,那就是让每一个学生都有机会经常踢上足球,也许还包括在学校之外建设一些足球场地。
Certainly if you play soccer on a team, you'll get an excellent cardio workout and boost your endurance.
当然了,如果你在一个团队中从事足球运动,你会得到很好的有氧锻炼和提高你的耐力。
If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms.
如果人类玩足球是上帝的旨意,那他就不会让人类长出手臂了。
My family likes to play soccer or kickball. Play freeze tag.
我家喜欢玩橄榄球或踢球,玩“冰棍化了”游戏。
I can't hug him or make his breakfast, or yell at him about walking on my carpets with his cleats or cheer for him at his games because we haven't seen him play soccer in over a year.
我无法在清晨拥抱他,给他做好吃的早餐,或者冲他嚷嚷不让他穿在钉鞋在我的地毯上踩来踩去,或者在赛场别为他欢呼,我们已经有一年没看过他的比赛了。
It seems Chinese enjoy watching soccer games, but few really want to play or have their children play soccer.
中国人似乎很爱看球,但真正想踢球或者是希望他们的孩子踢球的便寥寥无几。
Few Chinese really want to play or have their children play soccer.
很少有中国人真的想去踢球或者是让他们的孩子们去踢球。
"Anda is going to play soccer for South Africa, and Aphiwe wants to be an engineer, " she says.
“安达将来打算为南非国足效力,阿弗伊维则希望成为一名工程师,”她说。
"Anda is going to play soccer for South Africa, and Aphiwe wants to be an engineer, " she says.
“安达将来打算为南非国足效力,阿弗伊维则希望成为一名工程师,”她说。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 晨跑 的文章

随机推荐