76题 不会做 请终极大神进化论帮助

评论该主题
作者:您目前是匿名发表 &
作者:,欢迎留言
提示:用户在社区发表的所有资料、言论等仅代表个人观点,与本网站立场无关,不对您构成任何投资建议。用户应基于自己的独立判断,自行决定证券投资并承担相应风险。阅读表达(第76题2分,77、78、80题每题3分,第79题4分,满分15分)阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)。[1]Beforeapplyingto..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%阅读表达(第76题2分,77、78、80题每题3分,第79题4分,满分15分)阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)。[1]Before applying to colleges,many students wonder,what's the point of it all? This is an important question to ask yourself.College is a huge investment,not only of money,but also of 2—4 years of your life.No one should attend college without a very good reason.[2]Some people go to college to earn more money.On average,people who obtain a Bachelor's degree will earn more than$1 million dollars more over the course of their lifetimes than people who don't attend college.Those who go for Master's,Doctor's,and professional degrees do even better.Holders of these degrees are suited to many high paying jobs while .[3]Some go for the experiences.College is an amazing life experience.Students not only receive a traditional classroom education,but also learn a large amount about the ways of the world.For many students,college is the first time they live away from home.This creates a great opportunity to meet different types of people and have many brand new experiences that Call make you a much wiser and worldly person.[4]Some others seek after a dream.For many people college is great way to start the next step towards achieving a dream. It Can help you break into a new career path or achieve expert status in your chosen field.[5]However,there're also some people going to college because“my parents and family expect me to”or“I don't know what I want to do with my life”.If your main reason for going to college is one of these,you should reconsider your motivations seriously.If you go without a true purpose,you can end up finding what you spend on it might never be worth it.  76. How does the author further explain his point of view ? (no more than 10 words)  77. Fill in the blank in Paragraph2 with proper words. (no more than 5 words)  78. How could experiences mentioned in Paragraph3 change people ? (no more than 8 words)  79. Why could going to college help the students seek after their dreams ? (no more than 20 words)    80. What is the main idea of Paragraph5 ? (no more than 10 words)  马上分享给朋友:答案76.By comparing some good reasons with some bad ones77.non-degree holders/those without degrees are not/seldom78.By making people much wiser and worldly79.Because that could help them head for a flew career or make great achievements in your chosen field.80.People should go to college with a true reason.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题初二英语题求大神解答。76-85题!_百度知道
提问者采纳
79.78.81.decorations.congratulation.saying.In fact.take off76.traditional.85;82,80;84;77;83.prevent
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
76combo大神驾到 附上近期玩家问题解答
天天飞车,天天飞车combo,天天飞车大神,感谢童鞋们对游戏与运营提出了很好的建议与疑问,今天飞飞继续和大家分享些高质量来稿!
&  感谢童鞋们对游戏与运营提出了很好的建议与疑问,今天飞飞继续和大家分享些高质量来稿!  大家或许已经看过50combo的高手玩家为我们表演的邪道超车了,所谓一山更有一山高啊,这次有玩家给飞飞寄来了无道具76combo啊!不多说了,直接看视频吧。    情人节刚过,说个应景的小笑话。那天弟弟问我:哥哥哥哥,你喜欢什么样的车模?我想也没想就回答:前凸后翘的啊。  于是弟弟指着他的玩具一本正经地梭:  前凸后翘的是雷瑟,&  前凸后不翘的是锐风,&  前不太凸后也不太翘的叫威酷,&  前后都翘很高的是开拓者嘛~&  我猜哥哥喜欢的大概是雷瑟吧?(我猛点头中。)  【热点Q&A】  Q:在游戏里的钻石金币和道具奖励当天没有领取,过几天发现就没有了  A:有奖励还不赶紧拿?童靴们记得一定要尽快领取哦!  Q:情人节活动钻石什么时候送啊?  A:2月15日后的三个工作日内发放,说不定现在已经到了呢,赶紧去看看吧。  Q:刚刚打飞机时,以为红色地方是安全,走过去被炸了,  A:正常,飞飞第一次玩落石模式时也以为撞上才有奖励呢&&  Q:今天开车兜风,突然眼前一亮看见车前方一辆警车,于是一个漂亮的combo.于是记三分罚两百&&  A:其实跟在警车后等警车变道就是了嘛~总之,一定要注意行车安全哦  Q:我想问300金币随机道具获得的减少10%燃油消耗,跟1000金币买的增加行驶距离能一起用么,效果叠加么?  A:可以叠加,冲高分就靠这个了。  Q:我是小飞飞,就像小精灵般在赛道中灵活的穿梭于那些大叔的身边,我想经过多少次的擦肩而过才能拥抱我心中的白马王子呢!  A:可以善用&附近的人&功能,看到高分的帅哥就丢个纸条过去吧。  Q:最近一段时间,老婆疯狂的迷上了天天飞车。每当我开车上高速超过其他车时,她就会在一旁狂喊:赞,够赞,狂赞,超级赞...买嘎得,我这开的也不快啊,一百码而已!!!更要命的是每当路过服务区就会听到她在喊:冲冲冲!额,开始以为她尿急/想去厕所,作为老司机我以迅雷不及掩耳之势开进服务区!!!然后她看着我,莫名其妙来一句:你要干嘛?我:你不上厕所吗?她:你有病啊,出发前刚去过。我:你有药啊!!!不上你喊啥!鹅滴神啊,救救她吧,我,我受不了啦~  A:真是镜头感十足呢,那么可爱的老婆一定要好好爱护哦!  PS:感谢重阳童鞋的供稿,这次的奖励是50Q币,请快来联系飞飞。  PCgames发表此文仅为网友提供更多参考,并不代表本站赞同作者立场  更新更全资讯攻略,请留意太平洋手游
热门新闻排行短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词,把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。A few months after returning the U. S. from Germany, I took
76.____part in a college course in French. Since I have learned
77.____ to say German well in Germany, I thought it might be 78.____interested to begin studying another language. At the 79.____first class, a teacher asked us to do a pronunciation 80.____ exercise, in it he would say a word or two in French, and 81.____each student would do their best to copy( 模仿). When 82.____my turn came, he kept having me to say more words, and I
83.____finally asked him why.“I find it great fun,”he explained 84.____it. “In 25 years of teaching at school, it's the firsttime 85.____I've heard an American speak French with a German accent.”-乐乐题库
& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
120位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.5%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词,把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。A few months after returning the U. S. from Germany, I took && 76.&&&&&&part in a college course in French. Since I have learned &&&&&&& 77.&&&& to say German well in Germany, I thought it might be &&&&&&&&&&78.&&&&interested to begin studying another language. At the &&&&&&&&&&&79.&&&&first class, a teacher asked us to do a pronunciation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&& exercise, in it he would say a word or two in French, and &&&&&&&81.&&&&each student would do their best to copy( 模仿). When &&&&&&&82.&&&&my turn came, he kept having me to say more words, and I &&&&& 83.&&&&finally asked him why.“I find it great fun,”he explained &&&&&&84.&&&&it. “In 25 years of teaching at school, it's the first&time&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&I've heard an American speak French with a German accent.”76. the 前加to;&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-短文改错
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词,把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。A few months after returning the U. S. from Germany, I took
77.____ to say German well in Germany, I thought it might be 78.____interested to begin studying another language. At the 79.____first class, a teacher asked us to do a pronunciation 80.____ exercise, in it he would say a word or two in French, and 81.____each student would do their best to copy( 模仿). When 82.____my turn came, he kept having me to say more words, and I
83.____finally asked him why.“I find it great fun,”he explained 84.____it. “In 25 years of teaching at school, it's the firsttime 85.____I've heard an American speak French with a German accent.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求你对一段文章改错。先对每一行作出判断是对还是错。如果是对的,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如果有错误(每行不会多于一个错误),则按情况改错如下:此行多一个词,把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。A few months after returning the U. S. from Germany, I took
83.____finally asked him why.“I find it great fun,”he explained 84.____it. “In 25 years of teaching at school, it's the firsttime 85.____I've heard an American speak French with a German accent.””相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 大神f1 的文章

随机推荐