求助大神f2

求大神_天涯明月刀ol神威吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,726贴子:
十回始闻万像觅三奇,慕情在哪里,找不到
鼠标悬停在慕情两字上会显示位置坐标
去了。没有
重新进一次游戏
慕情就在前方的茶摊等你
返回切换角色界面再进
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This _百度作业帮
求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This
求大神帮忙1.Nobody but ____was present at the meeting.     a.he   b.him   c.his   d.she2.She hit him on ____head.   a.the   b.his   c.her   d.he’s3.This dictionary is hers, that one is ____.   a.myself   b.my   c.me   d.mine4.____has happened and ____did it?   a.Who,who   b.What,who   c.What ,what   d.Who,what5.____is the best season of the year?   a.When   b.What   c.Which   d.What time6._____are you looking for?   a.Whose   b.Whom   c.Which   d.Where7.Did you enjoy ___at the party last Saturday?   a.youself   b.you   c.yourselves   d.youselves8.He tried to make ____understood.   a.him   b.he   c.himself   d.his  9.The two of them help____.  a.each other  b.one another  c.to each other 10.They had to say something ____.   a.one another  b.each other  c.to each other  d.for one another11.They often help to correct _____mistakes.   a.one another  b.each other  c.one another’s   d.each other’12.There is ____in the box except a new pen.   a.anything   b.nothing   c.not something   d.no anything13.Will you please buy me ____stamps?   a.some   b.any   c.a little   d.no14.I have _____to tell you.   a.something important      b.important something15.The question is simple._____can answer it.   a.Someone   b.Anybody    c.Nobody    d.No one16.I don’t know _____of you.   a.none   b.neither   c.some   d.anyone17.I have two brothers, and ____of them is a worker.   a.both    b.all    c.either    d.every18.The school meeting is very important to ____.   a.all   b.all us  
1.a 主语 2.b 他的 3.d 我的(物主代词) 4.b 发生什么了?谁干的?5.b6.d 前两个不能作主语,which需要选择范围,比如which book 7.a 反身代词 8.c 反身代词9.a 各自,help是及物动词直接加宾语,不需要借此 10.c 11.b 12.b13.a 14.a 形容词后置 15.b 任何人都能回答 16.d 你们中任何一人我都不认识 17.c 后面是is单数 18.a (其实all of us更好)

我要回帖

更多关于 大神f1 的文章

随机推荐