急求如何写好一篇演讲稿《心秀未来》的英语演讲稿,求大神们帮帮忙

急求,一篇英语演讲稿,各位哥哥姐姐帮帮忙急求,一篇英语演讲稿,200词,题目是The oider I grow,the-----(越长大,越-----),初二水平的._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求,一篇英语演讲稿,各位哥哥姐姐帮帮忙急求,一篇英语演讲稿,200词,题目是The oider I grow,the-----(越长大,越-----),初二水平的.
急求,一篇英语演讲稿,各位哥哥姐姐帮帮忙急求,一篇英语演讲稿,200词,题目是The oider I grow,the-----(越长大,越-----),初二水平的.
The older I grow, the more I will knowWhen I was a very young kid, I always think about my future. I had dreams. But I didn't know which dream shall I be fighting for. I was puzzled. Nowadays, I find that the dreams of my childhood isn't match my needs of developpment. Dreams must be based on knowledges. If someone doesn't have right abilities and keep his efforts on his dream, he'll not make any dream come ture. So as I growed day-to-day, I've got more and more knowledges. There was a famous sentence said: The more power you have, the more responsible you'll be. To me, it‘s like a Motto(座右铭) was companying(陪伴) me and will be companying me for my whole life.I'm older, The thought and the physiology of me are stronger and maturer(更成熟). I learned more. I know how to treat my parents I know how to respect my teachers. I know how to make friends with my schoolmates around me. That's wonderful because that I know what are the most important things for me at this time: know more and be good to the others. Knowing more will make my steps reach the dreams more easier, better relationship with others will let my life more colorful and happier. So the older I grow, the more I'll know. The happiness will be there, around my family, my class and my soul.急求一篇关于《拼搏与梦想》的英语演讲稿…时间3~4分钟马上就要演讲比赛了,我想要一篇3~4分钟的演讲稿…_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇关于《拼搏与梦想》的英语演讲稿…时间3~4分钟马上就要演讲比赛了,我想要一篇3~4分钟的演讲稿…
急求一篇关于《拼搏与梦想》的英语演讲稿…时间3~4分钟马上就要演讲比赛了,我想要一篇3~4分钟的演讲稿…
Struggle and dreamsDo you have dreams you want to pursue,but never seem to have the time because of the twin demands of work and family?So what’s the quick answer?There isn’t one.It takes hard work.But the most important two factors are:  1.It has to be something you’re excited   2.You have to make it a top priority,and structure your day so that it really is a priority.  Let’s go into more depth for each of these two factors.  Work on Something You’re Excited and Passionate About  This step might seem a bit trite or obvious but it’s crucial,and I think it’s something many people don’t think enough about.  Often people think they want to do something,but perhaps it’s just something they think would be nice to do … not something they’re really passionate about.If you’re passionate about something,you can’t wait to do it,and you’ll clear your schedule and make the time to do it.You’ll find a way,and when you’re doing it,you’re excited and happy (and maybe even a little obsessed).  Really think about whether you’re excited about your goals or dreams … if not,you might need to look for new dreams.  If you are excited,and you’re really working hard to pursue the dreams because of this excitement,move on to the next step!  Making Your Dreams a Priority  So how do you go from being excited about it to actually doing it?By making your dream your top priority.  That means every day,when you wake up,decide what you’re going to do to make that dream a reality.Then do that task first thing in the day,before even checking email.If you can’t do it first thing,schedule time for it.If it’s a priority,you’ll make the time.  But what about work and family?Obviously those are also priorities,so you’ll have to schedule time for all three.That might mean cutting back on the work you do,or watching less TV,or doing less Internet surfing or reading,or spending less time on email.Place limits on these routine-type activities,so that you can find the time to work on your dreams.  You might consider waking up earlier,or working late at night when your family is asleep.You might go in to work early so you’ll have some quiet time to work on your dreams,or leave early and work on your dreams right after work,or work on your dreams during lunchtime.  You can make the time,if you make it a priority.  Take Action  It’s also important,of course,to take action — you can’t just schedule the time.You have to wake up from dreaming and actually get to the doing!  Again,make the action to move closer to your dream the first action you take each day,if at all possible.That way it won’t get pushed back to the end of the day,and then to the next day,and so on.Don’t let the dream tasks be pushed back!  Try to take action every single day on your dreams.Small steps add up over time.  Enjoy the Journey  Most of all,enjoy yourself.If you hate what you’re doing,you won’t do it for long.But if you really enjoy the activity,you won’t be able to wait — you’ll want to do it right now.  Whether your dream is writing a book or starting a new business or creating your own blog or taking photography or pursuing a graduate degree … don’t always keep your eye on the destination.Enjoy the journey,right here,right now,and appreciate what a gift it is to be able to follow your dreams.求一篇关于《我的大一生活》的3分钟优秀英语演讲稿?很急~!不要滥竽充数。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于《我的大一生活》的3分钟优秀英语演讲稿?很急~!不要滥竽充数。
求一篇关于《我的大一生活》的3分钟优秀英语演讲稿?很急~!不要滥竽充数。谁能告诉我啊关于心秀未来的演讲稿啊_百度知道
谁能告诉我啊关于心秀未来的演讲稿啊
我有更好的答案
4i555555jdkjfnvcmfncjfnvxjcjjjjjjjjjjjjnfjkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc供叮垛顾艹该讹双番晶ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
参考资料:
英国诗人雪莱曾说过,过去是属于死神的,未来是属于自己的。那么,我们的未来到底是怎样的?是充满坎坷还是一帆风顺?其实未来,总是神秘的,总是让我们憧憬的。它也是美好的而令人向往的。我们一直都在思考着“未来”这个词。而我们现在所做的一切,所选择的路都与我们的未来密切相关。
以前我总在想,我将来会过怎样的日子,会做些什么工作。然而,自己的幻想总是那么不切实际,就像一幅浪漫而没有瑕疵的画卷。渐渐的,我明白了,未来是与现实生活紧密相连的,如果脱离现实,那么我们的梦想将会成为空想。每个人所追求的未来都必须建立在现实的基础上。
最近,我参加了“职业生涯规划”的比赛。经过老师的辅导,让我更加了解自我和社会,也开始着于对自己未来的职业目标做出规划。我懵懵懂懂地思考着,手里...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语演讲稿以我最尊敬的人为题以我最尊敬的人或者是我的未来,或者我的大学生活为题写一篇英语演讲稿!因时间紧迫,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇英语演讲稿以我最尊敬的人为题以我最尊敬的人或者是我的未来,或者我的大学生活为题写一篇英语演讲稿!因时间紧迫,
急求一篇英语演讲稿以我最尊敬的人为题以我最尊敬的人或者是我的未来,或者我的大学生活为题写一篇英语演讲稿!因时间紧迫,
The Man I Respect Most   My father is the man I respect most. Stern as he may be, he never fails to show his care and consideration. Once I broke a neighbor's window. Seeing nobody around, I ran away immediately. When Dad came home, he noticed my uneasiness and asked me what had happened.  I could only tell him the truth. Rather than scold me, he praised my honesty and then encouraged me to apologize to our neighbor. I learned from this episode that not only does Dad take care of our health but he also teaches us how to be good citizens. How lucky I am to have such a good father!  我父亲是我最尊敬的人.虽然他可能严厉了一点,但他无时无刻不表现出他的关心和体贴.有一次我打破邻居窗户的玻璃.因为看到附近没有人在场,我立刻就跑掉.当父亲回家时,他注意到我的不安,因而询问我发生了什么事.  我只好告诉他实话.他不但没责骂我,反而称赞我的诚实,并鼓励我向邻居道歉.从这件事我就了解到,父亲不仅照顾我们的健康,他也教导我们如何成为好公民.我有这样一位好父亲真是太幸运了

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇被枪毙的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐