我的朋友打算去踢足球的中文意思逗比是什么意思

我的朋友让我和他们一起去看足球比赛,翻译英语_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我的朋友让我和他们一起去看足球比赛,翻译英语
我的朋友让我和他们一起去看足球比赛,翻译英语
My friends invite me to join them in watching football game.
my friends ask me to watch football game with themListen and say,then chant What are you going to do today?I'm going to go to the park to play.And what you going to then?I'm going to play football with my friend.And what about this afternoon?I'm going to rest in my bedrnoom.And what are you going to_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Listen and say,then chant What are you going to do today?I'm going to go to the park to play.And what you going to then?I'm going to play football with my friend.And what about this afternoon?I'm going to rest in my bedrnoom.And what are you going to
Listen and say,then chant What are you going to do today?I'm going to go to the park to play.And what you going to then?I'm going to play football with my friend.And what about this afternoon?I'm going to rest in my bedrnoom.And what are you going to do after dinner?I'm going to play chess and I'II be the winner!And what are you going to do tonight?Go to bed and say goodnight.
听,说,然后朗诵--你今天打算做什么?--我准备去公园玩.--然后你要做什么?--我打算跟我的朋友踢足球.--那今天下午呢?--我准备在我的卧室里休息.--晚饭后你准备做什么?--我准备下棋,而且我会赢.--那你今天晚上准备做什么?--睡觉并道上晚安.
【听、说、然后唱】你今天打算做什么?
我今天打算去公园。然后你打算做什么?
我打算和朋友去踢足球。那下午呢?
我打算在我的卧室里休息。你晚饭之后打算做什么呢?
我打算下棋,而且我会是赢家!你晚上打算做什么?
睡觉、说晚安...
今天你打算做什么?我打算去公园玩。那你之后准备做什么?我打算和我的朋友踢足球。那今天下午呢?我要在我的卧室休息。你打算在晚饭以后做什么?我要去下国际象棋而且我会成为赢家!你今晚打算做什么?去睡觉,晚安...
--你今天打算做什么?--我准备去公园玩。--然后你要做什么?--我打算跟我的朋友踢足球。--那今天下午呢?--我准备在我的卧室里休息。--晚饭后你准备做什么?--我准备下棋,而且我会赢。--那你今天晚上准备做什么?--睡觉并道上晚安。...
你今天打算做什么?&我要在我的卧室休息。什么是晚饭后你打算做什么?我去下国际象棋,我是赢家!而今晚你打算做什么?去睡觉,晚安。
你今天做什么?我去公园使用。并且什么去然后的您?
我的朋友与我踢橄榄球并且今天下午怎么样?我在我的bedrnoom休息 您在晚餐以后做什么?我下棋,并且我是优胜者!您今晚做什么?上床并且说晚安
基本上就是这个意思了,不知道你所要的是什么东西... 但是不像歌词,其它的就更不像了....
您今天做什么?我去去公园演奏。并且什么去然后的您?我去踢橄榄球与我的朋友。并且今天下午怎么样?我去休息在我的卧室。并且您在晚餐以后做什么?我去演奏棋和我是优胜者! 并且您今晚做什么?上床并且说晚安。
你今天将做什么?我将去公园玩呢.你打算去哪干什么我将和我的朋友玩足球.那下午做什么?我将在我的卧室中休息你吃完饭以后打算做什么?我打算下棋,我想我会是赢者你晚上打算做什么?睡觉和说声晚安.
今天你准备做什么?我准备去公园玩;!你什么时候去;?我要和朋友去踢足球;!今天中午怎么样;?我想在卧室休息;!你饭后准备干什么;?我想去打牌并准备赢;!那你晚上呢;准备睡个好觉;!“他想和朋友一起去踢足球在周末.”的英文翻译是什么_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“他想和朋友一起去踢足球在周末.”的英文翻译是什么
“他想和朋友一起去踢足球在周末.”的英文翻译是什么
He wants to play football with i
He wants to play football with his friens this weekend.
He wants to play football with friends on weekend.
He wants to play football on weekend with friends.当前位置: &
求翻译:下面就让我来介绍一下我的情况。我最大的爱好就是踢足球,每天下午我都会和我的朋友一起去踢球的。你呢?是不是一样喜欢?是什么意思?
下面就让我来介绍一下我的情况。我最大的爱好就是踢足球,每天下午我都会和我的朋友一起去踢球的。你呢?是不是一样喜欢?
问题补充:
Let me introduce my. My biggest hobby is to play football, every afternoon the I will and my friend together to go to play football of the. You? Is not the same like it?
Let me introduce myself. One of my greatest hobbies is playing soccer every afternoon, and I will be with a friend I went to the play. How about you? Is it like?
Below lets me brief my situation.I biggest hobby plays the soccer, every afternoon I all can kick a ball together with the friend of mine.You? Is likes equally?
Here let me introduce my situation. My biggest hobbies are playing football every afternoon and I are going to play football with my friends. What about you? Do you like?
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!汤姆今天下午不打算去踢足球用英语怎么说?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
汤姆今天下午不打算去踢足球用英语怎么说?
汤姆今天下午不打算去踢足球用英语怎么说?
财富值先拿来,

我要回帖