我喜欢做些运动,像是我喜欢打羽毛球作文和跑步的翻译是:什么

恐怕也不喜欢。我最喜欢的运动是跑步。我不喜欢球类运动。
I'm afraid not. My favorite sport is running. I don't care for ball games.
然而,我最喜欢的运动是跑步,在我的脑海里,它是一个很好的活动,让人们保持健康,减轻压力。
However my favorite sport is running. In my mindit is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure.
然而,我最喜欢的运动是跑步,在我看来,这是一个很好的活动,让人们保持身体健康,缓解压力。
However, my favorite sport is running. In my mind, it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure.
我最喜欢的运动是跑步。只要你有一双运动鞋,你就可以进行这项运动。
My favorite sport is running. If you have a sports shoe you can do this sports.
恐怕也不喜欢。学习C。我最喜欢的运动是跑步。我不喜欢球类运动。移民。
I'm afraid not. My favorite sport is running. I don't care for ball games.
我最喜欢的运动是打羽毛球、跑步和拔河。
My favorite sports are badminton, running and Tug-of-war.
我最喜欢的运动是网球,乒乓球和跑步。我最喜欢的科目是英语。我喜欢吃苹果和蛋糕。我最喜欢的饮料是可乐,牛奶和果汁。
My favorite sports are tennis, Ping-Pong and running. My favorite subject is English. I like eating apple and cake. My favorites drink is coke, milk and juice.
翻译:我最喜欢的体育运动是打篮球,踢足球和跑步。
My favorite sports My fayorite sports are play basketballplay football and running.
我喜欢各种不同的运动。我想我最喜欢的是足球、骑自行车和跑步。
I like lots of different sports. I guess most of all I like football, cycling and running.
我喜欢各种不同的运动。我想我最喜欢的是足球、骑自行车和跑步。
I like lots of different orbs. I like football, cycling and ruing the most.
有各种各样的有趣的体育运动,比如篮球,足球,游泳和跑步,但是我最喜欢的是游泳。
There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming.
有各种各样的有趣的体育运动,比如篮球,足球,游泳和跑步,但是我最喜欢的是游泳。
There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球是什么意思?
我喜欢很多运动,比如:羽毛球、跑步、游泳等等,尤其喜欢乒乓球
问题补充:
I like many sports, such as: badminton, running, swimming, etc., in particular, like table tennis
I like many sports, such as: badminton, jogging, swimming, etc. , particularly liked tennis
I like very many movements, for instance: The badminton, jogs, swimming and so on, likes the ping pong especially
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
I like a lot of sports, like badminton, running, swimming, and so on, especially table tennis
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我喜欢的运动之一是打羽毛球。双打,由于我的力量不够,跑动范围也控制不了全场,单打不能维持太久。
球打得很菜,但有很多乐趣。由于没有力量,只有打点,就是把球打到对方无法接到的角度,或者是引诱对方两人撞在一起抢接球的位置。
有时自己会在场上短路,同伴一边左右开弓接球一边
我喜欢的运动之一是打羽毛球。双打,由于我的力量不够,跑动范围也控制不了全场,单打不能维持太久。
球打得很菜,但有很多乐趣。由于没有力量,只有打点,就是把球打到对方无法接到的角度,或者是引诱对方两人撞在一起抢接球的位置。
有时自己会在场上短路,同伴一边左右开弓接球一边大喊:“你倒是帮我一把呀,你你你、、、、、”然后会笑到打不动球。
机会绝好的时候常常心中狂喜,猛跳,直扑,狠杀一记,然后是失误。不可思议地地看看球拍,笑得对方几乎岔气。
有时球场边是一个交际场所,我们在这里交流资讯,有时我向同伴请教问题。同时吸取对方的能量,对方是心态积极阳光而又正面的人。无论男女,都给过我非常良性的建议。
我的体能比一般女性好。爆发力弱一些,但持久力强。可以一天打上两场。当然我不打后场。
全部答案(共32个回答)
,又环保,又起到锻炼的目的,而且节省空间,占地面积小,随自己喜爱调整各种运动姿势,大家同意不同意?不同意的请不要参与此项运动,危险系数很高滴...
喜欢并玩了很多年了。从高中开始学到现在有10几年了。
喜欢这个是因为动起来很帅,比较有挑战性。尤其是倒滑,难,但是学会了就很有意思。
我倒滑用了一个晚上学会的,代价就是膝盖青了一个月。痛并快乐着,嘿嘿。
看着别人羡慕的眼光,对自己举起大拇指,说:"真帅"的时候,还是很开心的。
还有减肥的功效哦~
以前在我们城市里有很多旱冰场,有很多高手,一边滑一边跳舞,迷死人不偿命的那种,口水ing……
那时候就下决心,一定要玩得很好,让别人流口水!
PS:俺也喜欢羽毛球,但是大家都不喜欢跟俺打,因为——会让他们很挫败。嘿嘿,有炫耀之嫌。
其实俺运动方面还不错。
哈哈。稀里哗啦写这么多,希望你看的下去。
满意的话赏点儿分分儿。
我喜欢性格温顺,聪明懂礼,孝顺长辈,手脚勤快,身高165左右,身材丰满点,长像漂亮些,又懂得过日子的,进得厨房,出得厅堂,最好还是处女。 这样的女孩还有吗?难找...
翻译:What weather do you like? In the kind of weather, what do you most like to do...
孙悟空:机智勇敢。他曾大闹天宫,十万天兵天将也拿不住他。后来,他得到观音菩萨的指点,保护唐僧西天取经。他性格有些急躁,却机灵、聪明、勇敢、风趣。还炼就了一双火眼...
What color do you like? (适合于可选颜色很多,没限制)
Which color do you perfer?(适合于可选颜色较少,有限)
My father like beer and my mother like chicken.Both of my parents like dumplings...
岔气,又称运动岔气或运动急性胸肋痛,指的是体育运动,特别是跑步中,胸肋部产生的疼痛。岔气多发生在右下肋部,在运动停止后会自然消失。腹部按摩、缓慢深呼吸或腹式呼吸能加速...
岔气,又称运动岔气或运动急性胸肋痛,指的是体育运动,特别是跑步中,胸肋部产生的疼痛。岔气多发生在右下肋部,在运动停止后会自然消失。腹部按摩、缓慢深呼吸或腹式呼吸能加速...
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415我喜欢的运动有打篮球,羽毛球。还有跑步, 的翻译是:I like sports play basketball, and badminton. There is running, 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢的运动有打篮球,羽毛球。还有跑步,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like sports are basketball, badminton. Still running,
I like sports play basketball, and badminton. There is running,
I like sports play basketball, and badminton. There is running,
I like the campaign has been playing basketball, badminton. There are still running.
I like the movement has plays the basketball, the badminton.Also has jogs,
相关内容&ama chère femme bonne niut 我亲爱的好妻子niut & a日,以美国和英国为主的联合部队正式宣布对伊拉克开战。 On March 20, 2003, made war by US and the England primarily unified forces official announcement to Iraq. & aFixed panel to front fale 朝向fale的固定的盘区 & adoctor, l'm not ____ well 井医生, l'm不是____ & awhat i said is true. 什么我说是真实的。 & a只要相信 就会有奇迹发生 So long as believed can have the miracle to occur & aThere are many things in the rest of my life,I will embrace it one bye one 有许多事在我的后半生,我将接受它一再见一 & a安全无处不在 The security is ubiquitous & aSo let me see you 如此让我看见您 & a不懂的悲哀 Does not understand sorrow & aTry a Wallridre to Wallie
up to a Grind 尝试Wallridre对Wallie由研磨决定 & aREPET
X-RAY(IMAGE
AND REPORT)
SEPTEMBER 2011(1) PA REPET胸部X光(图象和报告)在日(1) PA以后 & a市场经济在中国发展中发挥着重要作用 The market economy develops in China is playing the vital role & aI know we will not always be togehter 我知道我们总不会一起是 & a25号是我生日 25 are my birthdays & a办公室钥匙 Office key & aBoys have to be raised in poor otherwise they don't strive for life while girls need to be raised in rich so that they won't be cheated by a piece of cake. 他们不否则力争生活的男孩在贫寒必须被培养,当女孩在富有时需要被培养,以便他们不会由轻松的事欺诈。 & a木屋 Wooden house & a为了提高英语口才,他每天练习讲英语。 In order to enhance English eloquence, he practices to speak English every day. & a老爸
祝我们家的事业有成 The father birthday is joyful Wishes our family's succeeding in one's pursuit & a这样既能省时间又可以更好的提高英语口语 Like this both can save the time and to be possible better to enhance English spoken language & aSo Whats there to do in Guiyang im new here. 如此什么将那里这里做在贵阳im新。 & a放在动词或形容词后,表示动作或变化已经完成 After placed the verb or the adjective, indicated the movement or the change already completed & a忽冷忽热 Now hot and now cold & apeople kept in touch with their friengs and relatives far away mainly by letter or telegram 人们与很远他们的friengs保持了联系和亲戚主要以书信形式或电报 & a这座楼比那座高多了 This Lou Binei Gao Duo & a安的父母亲享受上网吗 The peaceful parents enjoy the surfer & a塑料彩色棒针 Plastic colored good needle & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!我不想做这样的事情,因为我会厌烦。 Please input the text which you need to translate! I do not want to handle such matter, because I can be sick of. & a自己的事务 Own business & a一年分为四季,春夏秋冬 A year is the four seasons, the spring, summer, fall, and winter & aDespite a number of setbacks,they steep in their attempts to fly around the word a balloon. 尽管一定数量的挫折,他们在他们的企图浸泡在词附近飞行气球。 & a他一周吃五次水果,喝两次牛奶,不过他不喜欢喝牛奶。他每个星期都要录三次节目,他感到很累,但是不得不这样。他每晚只睡五个小时,但他和朋友在一起很快乐。 A his week eats five times the fruit, drinks two times the milk, but he does not like drinking the milk.His each week all must record three times the program, he feels very tiredly, but can not but like this.He each late only rests for five hours, but he and the friend in very are together joyful. & adisbelieving 怀疑 & aQuantitale how much I love you Quantitale多少我爱你 & a89.The students obey the rules and agree not to use their phones in the classroom. 89.The学生在教室服从规则并且同意不使用他们的电话。 & awork also? 也工作? & a你应该给他一张球赛的门票 You should give him a sports match the admission ticket & a爱大海 Aime la mer & a我开始运用自己所学的语法编自己的句子了 I started the grammar which utilized oneself studies to arrange own sentence & athe box is
a signature item of the Trick-or-Treat for United Nations Children's Fund progrom 箱子是署名项目为联合国儿童基金节目欺骗或对待 & a而且 没这个如果 Moreover does not have this if & aiced beer 被冰的啤酒 & ai can blow shit up instead 我可以炸毁粪改为 & aIm in a meeting , cajj you Iater 在A会议, cajj您Iater & a一年三四次 One year 34 times & a你们应该知道阅读是学习英语中的重要部分。阅读能力的高低对英语的学习有很大的影响。 You should know reading is studies in English the important part.The reading ability height has the very tremendous influence to English study. & aLoved Michael Michael 被爱的迈克尔?迈克尔 & aWhat am I to you 什么是我对您 & a对于你来说我算什么 Calculates any regarding your me & aYou are a deadly poison 您是一种致命的毒物 & acholera can be simply and successfully treated by being given a mixture of sugar and salt lost through diarrhea 霍乱可以通过被给通过腹泻和盐丢失的混合物简单地和成功地对待糖 & aa forced smile 牵强的微笑 & aFUCK YOU.I WANT FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER. 交往YOU.I想要交往您和您的母亲。 & a我喜欢的运动有打篮球,羽毛球。还有跑步, I like the movement has plays the basketball, the badminton.Also has jogs, &我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步
10:08 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布我最喜欢的运动英语作文:我最喜欢的运动是跑步,更多我最喜欢的运动英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
My favourite sport is running.Every day I always spend half an hour on it.Sometimes I will intive my parents or my friends to join me,and I am really enjoy this sport .Doing exercises is very important for everyone.If you want to do some things good,you must have a atheletic build,and then you can pay all your attention to your work or study with a good health.Running is a good way to keep fit.First,it can make your bonds flexible and keep far away from illness and kinds of pains.Secondly,running can make you become not lazy,and you can go outside,breathe the flesh air,and have an active body and a good mood.So,please do some sports to keep you in a good health.我最喜欢的运动是跑步。我每天都花半个小时就可以了。有时我会邀请我的父母和我的朋友加入我,和我真的很喜欢这项运动。做运动是对每个人都很重要。如果你想做一些事情,好的,你必须有一个运动的建立,然后你可以支付你所有的注意力集中在你的工作或学习的一个很好的健康。跑步是保持健康的好方法。第一,它可以使你的债券灵活和远离疾病和各种痛苦。其次,跑步能使你变得不懒,你可以走出去,呼吸下新鲜的空气,和有一个积极的身体和一个好心情。所以,请做些运动让你保持健康。

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢打羽毛球 的文章

随机推荐