求写英语演讲稿范文

求一篇3—5分钟的英语演讲稿(英语口语)
求一篇3—5分钟的英语演讲稿(英语口语)
不区分大小写匿名
·英语大赢家上册 ·英语大赢家下册 ·英语初级口语 ·英语中级口语 ·英语高级口语 ·学英文不用背句型A ·学英文不用背句型B ·北美人就这么说 ·外贸英语口语 ·交际英语热门话题47个 ·时尚英语话题 ·听讲美国口语 ·游戏学英文男女速配篇 ·学校不教的口语 ·好莱坞电影口语模仿秀 ·生活英语基础版生存手册 ·生活英语提高版生存手册 ·商务英语提高版生存手册 ·流利的英语(Fluent English) ·动态英语新 ·研究生英语听说教程 ·英语口语1+1 ·英语九百句英音版 ·乐宁外教口语天天练 ·初级公司英语会话 ·逆向式英语口语 ·零距离美语会话 ·听英语背句型 ·美语咖啡屋 ·戴尔英语红宝书 ·留学美国口语 ·胡敏练口语记单词四级 ·胡敏练口语记单词六级 ·美语语音训练 ·英语口语999句 ·突破口语 ·ABC潘玮柏教学地道日常口语 ·笨小孩学口语 ·生活美语2 ·标准美国英语正音训练附字幕 ·美国常用口俚语附字幕 ·掌握新美语会话核心附字幕 ·新英语交谈译注版附字幕 ·挑战地道美国英语附字幕 ·轻松美语会话口袋丛书附字幕 ·轻松美语会话超级100附字幕 ·美国英语听力80篇1附字幕 ·美国英语听力80篇2附字幕 ·美国英语听力80篇3附字幕 ·美国英语听力80篇4附字幕 ·轻松美语会话第1辑附字幕 ·轻松美语会话第2辑附字幕 ·轻松美语会话第3辑附字幕 ·轻松美语会话闪电速成A ·轻松美语会话闪电速成B ·IBM总裁英语演讲附字幕 ·常用英语口语短句745附字幕 ·初级英语口语教程附字幕 ·从ABC到流利英语口语附字幕 ·国际英语演讲高手附字幕 ·海外求助英语会话附字幕 ·情景对话学英语附字幕 ·深圳基本英语100句附字幕 ·实用英语口语附字幕 ·随身应急英语会话附字幕 ·学校不教的英语口语附字幕 ·一口气说英语附字幕 ·英语口语初级1附字幕 ·英语口语初级2附字幕 ·英语口语初级3附字幕 ·英语会话800句附字幕 ·英语演讲比赛附字幕 ·英语口语流行口语1-20课附字幕 ·英语口语流行口语21-40课附字幕 ·英语口语流行口语41-60课附字幕 ·英语口语流行口语61-80课附字幕 ·英语口语流行口语81-100课附字幕 ·60堂英语口语必修课 ·听力每日练习 ·从ABC到流利口语 ·实用英语口语 ·越说越地道英语 ·英语口语每天说上半小时 ·英语句型学口语 ·新时代情景英语口语100主题 ·出国实用会话 ·英语口语8000句 ·电话英语交谈 ·七田真超右脑英语学习法 ·谈判英语一日通 ·英语口语红宝书 ·早读英语精华本基础篇 ·英语口语王 想说就想(一) ·英语口语王 想说就想(二) ·英语口语王 想说就想(三) ·英语口语王 想说就想(四) ·4+1听力口语语音 ·4+1听力口语思维 ·4+1听力口语句型 ·4+1听力口语词汇 ·各种交流的多种表达方式 ·美语1听力与发音技巧
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇英语演讲稿,150字左右_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿,150字左右
Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “Life”. I hope you will like it , Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me. When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job. ?? Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future. How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life. 先生们女士们,大家下午好!我非常荣幸站在这里为你们带来一段小小的演讲,我今天所要讲的主题是“生命”,我希望你们喜欢。 人们的生活正在逐步的改善着。实际上,我站在这里就正在成长。如果一个人的生命必须面对许多各种各样的选择,那么,我会一边选择,一边成长。曾经我希望我能在将来在大学里学习,不管怎么样,我考过了,如你所见到的,我现在正站在这梦寐以求的大学里,可是现在,我更渴望知道我的未来会有什么等着我。 当我来到这所学校的时候,我告诉我自己。我的将来就从这里开始,接下来,我要学着去成为一个男人,一个?的男人,并有一个健康的身体。能够胜任重任,能有独到的见解,能见识广泛,能思想深邃,能判断出对的和错的,能工作的非常出色。 我的老师曾经说过:“你不闭塞,你可以自成流派。永远不要忘记你所能展示给人们是你的思想,不是你的技术。”我将把我的人格和我的兴趣以及我的能力带到我的学习中去,在这个过程中,我将注重实践和理论的结合。如果我能实现我的这个梦想,我想,我那时就真正的长大了,那时我相信我的亲情,友情,爱情将会变的十分完美,十分幸福。 你对你的将来怎么看呢?可能那会是一个很美好的愿望。让我们坚定我们的目标,为之努力,并真正的享受我们的生命. 本篇文章来源于 [草屋文学] 原文链接地址: http:///article/94.html
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Jay Chou ( 周杰伦, Born Jan.18, 1979) is a popular Taiwanese musician and singer specializing in R&B and rap. Also known as the King of Chinese music, he is known for combining both Chinese and Western musical styles to produce a fresh sound that is quite unlike what is produced in mainstream Taiwanese pop, and also for his unique lyrics which touch on various issues. For example, in 爸我回来了 &Dad I am Back&, domestic violence is mentioned, in 梯田 &Rice Fields&, eco-awareness is mentioned, and in 止战之殇 &Wounds of War&, the destructiveness of war is mentioned. Jay's music is popular throughout Asia, most notably Taiwan. Jay was raised by his mother who was a teacher in a high school. Showing interest in music, he began learning to play piano at the age of 3. While he was a third-grade student in elementary school, he developed an interest in cello and had daily cello lessons. His mother took him to concerts to develop his taste for music. When he was 14, his
as a result, he became very independent, quiet and anti-social. Jay majored in piano and minored in cello in Dan Jiang senior high school. This provided him a great foundation of classical music. Jay first entered the music industry when he appeared in a talent show as a pianist with his friend. Although their performance wasn't exceptional, the producer saw talent in the music composition written by Jay and decided to give him a chance. He was initially hired to write music for others, including Vivian Hsu and Jody Chiang. Although many of his songs became popular, most people were unaware that they were his creations. In 2000, Jay was given his chance to produce an album of his own. He released his first album Jay, which, much to everyone's surprise, became an instant hit. It gained great attention in Taiwan as well as the international Han Chinese community. When his second album Fantasy was released, he was already among one of the top pop stars in the Asian community. His most critically and financially successful album as of yet is his third, Eight Dimensions. Since entering the music industry, Chou has been romantically linked to an array of female celebrities, such as Jolin Tsai, Vivian Hsu, and Hebe from S.H.E. In February 2005, Chou was photographed with entertainment host, Patty Hou, shopping in Japan. After a splurge of media attacks, Chou allegedly admitted to being in a relationship with Hou. However, from May to July of 2006, both sides coldly stated, &I never said we were together.& This has caused both fans and the media to speculate about the present status of the couple's relationship
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是I grow ,the..... 中文意思是 越长大,越......_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿,题目是I grow ,the..... 中文意思是 越长大,越......
初二的,要写出题目
提问者采纳
As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed. But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese... I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English. I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us. I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well. If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too. I am sure that I will realize my dream one day! Thank you! 正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。 但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美…… 我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。 我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。 我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。 如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。 我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦! 谢谢!
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求代写一分钟英语演讲稿 及翻译_百度知道
求代写一分钟英语演讲稿 及翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我爱英语. i am loveing english
我每天学习英语,听英语电影和歌曲,说英语课本,和写英语日记.i am learning english every day.hearing english film and song,speaking english text and writing english diary.
我分析英语句子的语音语法和文章段落书写语法.i am analysing english sentence much sound grammar and acticle much chapter writing grammar.
Ladies and Gentlemen , Good afternoon! I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is “Life”. I hope you will like it , Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me. When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job.    Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future. How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life. 先生们小姐们,大家下午好!我非常荣幸站在这里为你们带来一段小小的演讲,我今天所要讲的主题是“生命”,我希望你们喜欢。 人们的生活正在逐步的改善着。实际上,我站在这里就正在成长。如果一个人的生命必须面对许多各种各样的选择,那么,我会一边选择,一边成长。曾经我希望我能在将来在大学里学习,不管怎么样,我考过了,如你所见到的,我现在正站在这梦寐以求的大学里,可是现在,我更渴望知道我的未来会有什么等着我。 当我来到这所学校的时候,我告诉我自己。我的将来就从这里开始,接下来,我要学着去成为一个男人,一个?的男人,并有一个健康的身体。能够胜任重任,能有独到的见解,能见识广泛,能思想深邃,能判断出对的和错的,能工作的非常出色。 我的老师曾经说过:“你不闭塞,你可以自成流派。永远不要忘记你所能展示给人们是你的思想,不是你的技术。”我将把我的人格和我的兴趣以及我的能力带到我的学习中去,在这个过程中,我将注重实践和理论的结合。如果我能实现我的这个梦想,我想,我那时就真正的长大了,那时我相信我的亲情,友情,爱情将会变的十分完美,十分幸福。 你对你的将来怎么看呢?可能那会是一个很美好的愿望。让我们坚定我们的目标,为之努力,并真正的享受我们的生命
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐