以我们应该去上大学为话题写一篇为时3分钟的大学英语演讲稿3分钟

My dear schoolmates, let me introduce myself first.My name is Li Hua.I’m 19 years of age.The topic of my speech is “We should try hard to make contributions to our motherland”. We will graduate from school in a few months.How to make good use of the present time is a serious matter.In my opinion, firstly, we should know
secondly, we should know the
thirdly, we should also master the correct ways of study.Apart from what I have mentioned above, I’d like to say that no matter whether we go on with study or take a job after graduation, we ought to make up our minds to devote ourselves to our homeland.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分35分)据报道,几位慈善人士最近几年一直在资助五名贫困大学生,但是,这些学生从来没有表达过他们的感激之情,所以这几位慈善人士决定停止资助。此事在社会上引起了广泛的争论,某英文报为此在读者中展开了调查。请你以“Do They Have to Say Thanks?”为题,根据下列表格中所列信息及要求用英语写一篇短文,投到该报的“Readers ' Letters”栏目。赞成的理由不赞成的理由你的看法1、别人没有义务帮你;2、学生们会变得自私。1、说“谢谢”不是唯一的感谢方式;2、帮助别人本身就是一种快乐。……注意:1.词数:100左右;&&&&& 2.参考词汇:捐赠donate .
假如你是李华,请根据下表内容,给你校校长写一封120词左右的建议信。现状吃饭时人太多,要排很长时间的队;还有不少同学占位,这使很多同学没有吃饭的座位;措施禁止占位;各年级轮流吃饭,如:可以让高年级的同学晚十分钟去吃饭;有条件的话,再建一个食堂;可适当增加细节,以使文章连贯、通顺。开头已写好,不记入总词数。Dear Headmaster, I’m writing to make some suggestions for improving the dining conditions of our school.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Li Hua
假如你是某高中三年级的学生,最近你校组织了“有烦恼向谁说”的调查活动。请用英语描述相关的调查情况,然后向校报英文版投稿。&&&&&调查结果理由71%向同学和朋友说年龄相仿,容易交流和理解22%向老师和家长说阅历丰富,有生活和教育经验7%不向别人说不愿和别人说自己的事或难以与别人交流
第二节:书面表达。(满分25分)现在许多中学生几乎不做家务,对此,老师和部分家长持不同的观点。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇词数约110的短文。&参考词汇:家务 housework&&&&劳动 labor&&&&独立地 independently&&&能力 ability
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)上月,你就“早餐与健康”问题在你校进行了调查。请根据下表结果写出调查报告,并提出你自己的看法。被调查同学的比例现状原因86%以牛奶、鸡蛋、馒头为主上午学习繁重,早餐很有必要14%不吃早餐,带水果或零食到校没胃口,没时间注意:1、词数为100个左右; 2、可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3、首句已给出,但不计入总数; 4、参考词汇:馒头steamed buns,零食snacks. 胃口appetiteLast month, I had a survey on “Breakfast and Health” in our shool:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第四部分&&&基础写作(共一节共1小题,满分25分)假设你是Jack,现在是就读于英国一所高中的学生,你回信告诉你中国的笔友贾奇有关英国高中生课余时间打工的情况,并谈谈你对高中生课余打工的看法。其内容要点如下:英国高中生英国15岁以上的高中生才能在课余时间打工;每天不超过三小时,晚上不得迟于七点;一星期18小时以内。你的看法可获得生活中一些技能,如填表、应对面试和与人相处;增强自信和独立性,学会如何理财;有利学习和提高工作责任心。【写作要求】1.句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯,语言通顺流畅。2.字数:120词左右;句子数:不限。3.文章开头已给出。参考词汇:独立性&& independence责任心&& responsibility自信&&&& self-confidenceDear Jia Qi,Very glad to have received your letter. Now I’ll tell you about students’ taking the part-time jobs in Britain. Looking forward to your letter.Best wishes. Yours,Jack
第三节:书面表达(满分30分)假设某英文报“我爱写作”栏目为了配合创建“学习型城市”,正在举办专题英语征文比赛。请你根据下表所列的内容要点,以“Lifelong Learning”为题,用英语写一篇短文,参加比赛。终身学习的意义1.人们上学学习、参加考试,但学习不只在学校;2.学校毕业,不是学习的终止。终身学习的途径去博物馆、阅读书籍、体育锻炼、外出旅行终身学习的益处自拟(至少一点)注意:& 1.词数100左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2.短文须包括所有要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;Lifelong LearningWhen you finish high school or university,is learning done? The answer is “no”.In many countries,people continue learning all their lives.
Ⅵ.作文(17分)请根据下面的表格提示,写一篇题为“Changes in Our Hometown”的英文短文。(词数100字左右,不包括已给出的单词)过去现在旧房高楼河水肮脏河水清澈步行、骑自行车乘公交车、小汽车&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Changes in Our Hometown
Over the past ten years, great changes have taken place in our hometown. In the past,当前位置:
>>>请你根据下表中所提供的信息以“Learn to express thanks”为题,用..
请你根据下表中所提供的信息以“Learn to express thanks”为题,用英语写一篇演讲稿。背&&&景1.认为上中学时吃好穿好是应该的;2.走向社会后没有感恩意识。学会感恩1.感谢社会提供良好的教育机会;2.感谢父母供养自己上学;3.感谢老师传授知识;4.感谢朋友的支持与鼓励。&参考词汇:enter society 进入社会,& sense of thanks 感恩意识,& behavior 行为要求:1.短文应包括所提供的所有内容,可以适当发挥,不要简单翻译;2.演讲稿中不得出现真实的人名、地名及能够透露你个人身份的信息;3.词数:80词左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Good morning, boys and girls!The topic of my speech today is “Learn to express thanks”.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________In the future, we should never forget our society, parents, teachers and so on. At present, we should study harder in order to make our world more beautiful.Thank you for your listening!
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
书面表达参考范文(一):Good morning, boys and girls!The topic of my speech today is “Learn to express thanks”. We find some students want to eat well and wear fashionable clothes at school. When they leave school and enter society, they don’t show any sense of thanks. I think this behavior is not correct. As students, we should learn to express thanks. The society offers us a chance to receive good education. And our parents also support us to go to school. Our teachers teach us much knowledge, so we should thank them. We should also thank our friends because they give us courage and support.In the future, we should never forget our society, parents, teachers and so on. At present, we should study harder in order to make our world more beautiful.Thank you for your listening!书面表达参考范文(二):Learn to express thanksGood morning, boys and girls!The topic of my speech today is “Learn to express thanks”. We find most Middle School students don’t show any sense of “Thanks”. They think that they are certain of eating well and wearing fashionable clothes.As Middle School students, we should learn to express thanks. We should thank our parents for supporting us to go to school. And we should express thanks to our hardworking teachers who teach us much knowledge. Besides, our friends always give us encouragement and help. In a word, we are lucky in everything. But we should learn to express thanks. In the future, I should study harder to repay our parents and teachers. I should go to my friends to share their happiness and sadness. Thank you for your listening!这是一篇给材料作文,要求写一篇关于感恩的演讲稿。写作中注意将材料按照材料提示进行介绍,通过材料可知这篇短文主要使用的人称就是第一人称,时态为一般现在时态。动笔前可以按照材料内容列出简单提纲,写出关键单词。写作中注意使用连接词,做到语义通顺,符合逻辑关系。由于是演讲类作文,尤其注意应用一些常见句式、短语来提高我们的表达水平。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“请你根据下表中所提供的信息以“Learn to express thanks”为题,用..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“请你根据下表中所提供的信息以“Learn to express thanks”为题,用..”考查相似的试题有:
29201510693811659725974530197288510以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”做一篇英语文章以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”为题,做一篇时长为3到5分钟的英语演讲稿_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”做一篇英语文章以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”为题,做一篇时长为3到5分钟的英语演讲稿
以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”做一篇英语文章以“大学校园应不应该向游客开放”为题,做一篇时长为3到5分钟的英语演讲稿
One can always find visitors taking pictures and enjoying the scenery in university compus. During the May Day Holiday, National Day Holiday, summer and winter vacations, many University campuses become popular tourist sites. In my opinion, university campus should be open to tourists.
In fact, there are many royal gardens and parks, all of them obviously better than the scenery in the Universities. Why do you think people prefer visiting here with their children? That is because it is a dream goal for many Chinese parents and young ambitious students. Besides this, as more tourists come to visit universities, these universities can widen their influence as well and they can also make some profit from the tourism.
In a word, I think the university compus should be open to the tourists.中文翻译;一个人总是可以找到游客拍照,并欣赏美景在大学校园.五一假期期间,国庆假期,夏季和冬季度假,许多大学校园成为最受欢迎的旅游景点.在我看来,大学校园应向游人开放.事实上,有很多皇家花园和公园,他们所有人都明显优于大学上的景物.你认为人们为什么喜欢访问这里的带着他们的孩子吗?那是因为它是一个梦想的目标为许多中国父母和年轻有抱负的学生.除此之外,随着更多的游客来此参观大学,这些大学能扩大他们的影响,而且还能让某种利益,而违背初衷,旅游业的发展.总之,我认为大学校园应向游客开放.求一篇英语演讲稿,时间在3分钟左右吧.内容要关于一个话题,不要太难,高中水平即可,在线等!如题!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语演讲稿,时间在3分钟左右吧.内容要关于一个话题,不要太难,高中水平即可,在线等!如题!
求一篇英语演讲稿,时间在3分钟左右吧.内容要关于一个话题,不要太难,高中水平即可,在线等!如题!
my mood always alternatelysometimes,my mood always sad,for example:when I exam didn't test well,when I have bad luck,I always sadSometimes,my mood always happy. for example,When I have a good luck,when I made a very difficult topic. when I hear others praised,I always happy.Sad and happy always kept alternating,my mood is happy ,also is sad,life
happy,also sad,However no matter how alternately,I will
be optimistic我的心情总是交替有时,我的心情总是悲伤的,例如:当我考试没考好,我运气不好时,我总是伤心有时候,我的心情总是很高兴.例如,当我有一个好运气,当我做了一个很困难的话题.当我听到别人称赞时,我总是很高兴.悲伤和快乐总是不停地交替出现,我的心情是快乐的,也是可悲的,生活中有快乐,也很伤感,但是不管如何交替,我将是乐观的(祝你快乐,这是我自己写的,保证,希望能帮助你,有缘人!)近日,你校学生吃零食现象十分严重,为此学校准备举行一次主题英语演讲活动。请你根据下列提示以Don’tEatSnacks为题撰写一篇英语演讲稿,呼吁同学们不要吃零食。1.现象;2.危害(金钱、健康及环境..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%近日,你校学生吃零食现象十分严重,为此学校准备举行一次主题英语演讲活动。请你根据下列提示以Don’t Eat Snacks为题撰写一篇英语演讲稿,呼吁同学们不要吃零食。1. 现象;2. 危害(金钱、健康及环境等方面)。注意:1. 词数120左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,使行文连贯;3. 演讲稿的开头与结束语已为你写好(不计入总词数)。Don’t Eat SnacksGood morning, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Don’t eat snacks”.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thanks for listening.马上分享给朋友:答案Don’t Eat SnacksGood morning, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Don’t eat snacks”.As you can see, there is a serious phenomenon in our school that many students will crowd in the school store to buy snacks after each class and some students even eat snacks in class.Eating snacks is a bad habit and is also a waste of money. In addition, most snacks are unhealthy food, for they contain too much fat and sugar. Eating snacks improperly may lead to fatness and illness. What’s worse, some students throw the wrappers everywhere, which pollutes our campus.Dear fellow students, it’s high time that we shouldn’t act like kids any more. We high school students, should develop good eating habits. Remember that three regular meals a day as well as a balanced diet are essential for us. Let’s form good eating habits and say no to snacks.Thanks for listening. 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐