Yuanlin Taiwan R.O.C.
Tel.: +886-4-8526171
Fax: +886-4-8527881
Advance Traders (Australia) Pty Ltd
Level 4, 19 Lang Parade Milton QLD 4064
Ph: +61 (0) 7
Fax: +61 (0) 7
USE OF GOOGLES ANALYTICS
These website uses google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. (& Googles&). Google Analytics uses so-called &Cookies&, text files, which are stored on your computer and which makes an analysis for the use possible of the website by you. The information produced by the Cookie over their use these website (einschlie fl lich your IP address) to a server googles in the USA transferred and there stored. Google these information will use, in order to evaluate your use of the website, in order to arrange and around further with the Websitenutzung and the Internet use connected services furnish report over the Websiteaktivit&ten for the Websitebetreiber. Also googles these information if necessary on third transferred, if this googles legally prescribed or so far third these data on behalf of processes. Google will in no case your IP address with other data googles in connection to bring. They can prevent the installation of the Cookies by an appropriate attitude of i we point out you however that you cannot use all functions of these website in this case if necessary fully extensively. By the use of these website you explain with the treatment of the data raised over you through google yourselves in the way described before and for the purpose designated before in agreement.
DATA PRIVACY POLICY
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like that you know, when we which data raise and how we use them. In the course of the advancement of our Internet sites and the implementation of new technologies also changes of this data protection explanation can become necessary. We recommend to you to read itself this data protection explanation from time to time again. With accesses on our website no personal data are raised. In particular thereby the IP address of the accessing host system is not stored. To the quantitative measurement of the accesses excluding anonymous data are stored over the accesses in log files (name o Date
Message, whether the call was successful). Conclusions on certain persons are not possible thereby. Our on-line offer contains left to Internet sites of other offerers. We do not have influence on the fact that these offerers keep the legal data protection regulations. They should always examine from there the offered data protection explanations.
REALIZATION
herzog kommunikation GmbH
Only for Merida Dealers. Login or
Lost password or username
Remember me
The quickest way to&
your Dream BIKE
Product Safety Recalls
Please refer to our current list of recalls...
SHIMANO Steps MTB
the pedal assist system E8000 & specially designed for mountain bikes &
SHIMANO STEPS CITY
the pedal assist system & specially designed for city bikes&
BOsch e-bike-System&
Computer, Drive Unit, PowerPack & the individual components of the Active and Performance Line ...
Bikefinder
The most direct way to the bike of your dreams: the MERIDA Bikefinder guides you through the bicycle range 2017. ...
Dream to ride for a national team?
Get noticed on the scene through the MERIDA Grassroots program, a fantastic stepping stone to get you where you want to be!
Merida worldwide
Bike has been added to your My Merida watchlist.
Bike is already on your My Merida watchlist.
Sorry, you need to be logged in to My Merida in order to use this feature.

我要回帖

更多关于 毕节美利达专卖店 的文章

随机推荐