版本:V1.0.5
大小:121.00 MB
版本:v7.6.5
大小:104.00 MB
版本:V3.29.1
友情链接:
(友链合作联系QQ:)
去秀手游网版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像. 沪ICP备号-2
Copyright(C)2004 - . All Rights Reserved.写作在日常生活中.国际互联网起着越来越重要的作用.请根据以下提示.以On the Internet为题写一段100字左右的短文. 国际互联网的主要用途信息看国内新闻.获取其他信息通讯发e-mail.打电话学习上网上学校.阅览各种书籍.自学外语娱乐欣赏音乐.观看体育比赛.玩棋牌游戏生活购物On the Internet 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
写作(20分)在日常生活(daily life)中,国际互联网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据以下提示,以On the Internet为题写一段100字左右的短文。&&国际互联网的主要用途信息看国内新闻,获取其他信息通讯发e-mail,打电话学习上网上学校,阅览各种书籍,自学外语娱乐欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩棋牌游戏生活购物On the Internet____________________________________________________________________________
On the InternetThe Internet is very important in our daily life. On the Internet, we can learn news both at home and in the world. And we can also learn all kinds of information. We can send e-mails to our friends by Internet. We can even make phone calls, go to net school, read many books and learn foreign languages alone. If you are free, we can enjoy music, watch sports and play chess and cards on the Internet. We can do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them.
科目:初中英语
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(山东德州卷)英语(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
I am my mother’s third girl. When I was born, the doctor gently explained to my mother that my left arm was missing, below the elbow(肘). Then he gave her some advice, “Don’t treat her any differently from the other girls.” And she did! There were five girls in our family and we all had to help out. Once when I was about seven, I came out of the kitchen, “Mum, I can’t peel(削……皮)potatoes. I only have one hand.” “You get back to peel those potatoes, and don’t ever use that as an excuse for anything again!” Of course I could peel potatoes—with my good hand and my other arm. “Jenny, if you try hard enough,” she said, “you can do anything.” Once in the second grade, our teacher had each of us race across the monkey bar(攀爬架).When it was my turn, I said no, Some kids laughed. I went home crying. The next afternoon Mum took me back to the school playground. “Now, pull up with your right arm,” she advised. She praised me when I made progress. I’ll never forget when I was crossing the bar, the kids were standing there with their mouths open.It was the way with everything. Mum had the courage to face anything. And she taught me I could, too.【小题1】How many younger sisters do I have?A.Two.B.Three.C.Four.D.Five【小题2】What does the doctor’s advice mean?A.My are could be all right soon.B.The other girls had the same arms as me.C.My mum should look after me differently.D.My mum should treat me the same as others.【小题3】Who peeled the potatoes at last?A.Jenny.B.Jenny’s mum.C.Jenny’s sister.D.Nobody.【小题4】Why did Mum take me back to the school playground the next day?A.she wanted to tell me I could do anything.B.she wanted the teacher to let me try again.C.she would punish the kids who laughed at me.D.she would like to praise me before the other kids.【小题5】What’s the best title of the passage?A.My bad-tempered motherB.Different mother loveC.A doctor’s adviceD.My childhood(童年)
来源:2011届江苏省泰州市海陵区初三中考适应性训练英语试卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(5分)以“My hometown” 为题,写一篇短文,要点如下:1 你住在一个宁静而美丽的小镇上2 镇上的空气污染比无锡其他地区要少3 它靠近市中心,乘车去市中心只要花15分钟4镇上有一个公园,早晨人们喜欢在公园里锻炼身体5我最喜欢的地方是青少年活动中心,因为在那儿有很多事情可以做。
来源:2011年四川省德阳市中考英语试卷
初中即将毕业,同学们都感到压力很大。就此问题,你在英语课上做了一个以“ Less Pressure Makes Life Better”为题的值日报告,谈谈你的做法,与同学分享经验, 内容包括:  普遍存在的压力:同学关系;考试  我过去的压力:父母的期望;学习  我成功缓解压力的方法及效果:……  要求:1、文中不得出现真实的姓名和校名;  2、词数80左右,短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。  Less Pressure Makes Better Life  Hello, my classmates!  Pressure is a serious problem in today’s world. Most students in our class are under too much pressure.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  Less pressure makes better life. Thank you! 
来源:学年山西省阳泉市初二上学期期末考试英语试卷
为了积极响应全市共青团员“植绿爱绿护绿,为‘三城同创’做贡献”的倡议,你校在3月12日组织了春季植树活动。请你根据以下提示,写一篇英语日记来记录这次令人难忘的活动。(词数50个左右;文章的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。注意正确使用时态。)要点提示:1. 乘车 (take the bus) 去桃河公园植树 (plant trees)。 2. 一些同学挖坑 (dig/dug holes), 一些……。 3. 竖起告示牌 (put up the board) 告诉市民爱护 (protect) 小树。 4. 拍照记录 (take photos to record) 此次绿色活动 (green action)。
来源:2013届广西贵港市覃塘区初中毕业班第四次教学质量监测试题英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
It was 12:45 pm on January 2, 2007. 50-year-old Wesley Autrey was waiting for the train at a subway station in New York. His two daughters, aged four and six, were with him.Suddenly, a sick man fell down on the platform (站台). The man, 20-year-old Cameron Hollopeter, got up, but then fell again—this time, onto the track between the two rails (道轨). A train was coming into the station. It was a frightening moment.But Mr Autrey wasn’t frightened. He looked at the man and the space that the man was in. It was about half a meter deep. And he thought, “The train is going to travel over this man. If he tries to get up, the train will kill him. But if he lies on the ground and doesn’t move, he’ll be OK.” So he got an idea.He jumped down and kept Mr Hollopeter down on the ground. The train driver saw them. He was terrified, but he couldn’t stop in time. The train traveled over the two men before it stopped.The people on the platform were surprised. When Mr Autrey heard them screaming, he shouted, “We’re OK down here, but I’ve got two daughters up there. Let them know their father is OK.”In an interview on a TV show, Mr Autrey said, “The only thing that happened to me was my blue hat got dirty.”【小题1】Why did Mr Hollopeter fall on the platform and then the track?A.Because he was ill.B.Because he walked so fast.C.Because he was too old.D.Because the subway station was so crowed.【小题2】Which of the following is TRUE?A.Mr Autrey was so frightened when he saw what had happened. B.Mr Autrey thought the space that the man was in was about one meter deep.C.The train driver saw the two men but he couldn’t stop the train in time.D.Mr Autrey and Mr Hollopeter were both taken to a hospital.【小题3】Mr Autrey was worried about &&&&&&&&when the train stopped.A.his two daughtersB.Mr HollopeterC.his blue hatD.the train driver【小题4】Mr Autrey lay on top of Mr Hollopeter in order to &&&&&&&.A.keep him calmB.keep him downC.keep him warmD.keep him awake【小题5】What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Sick ManB.Save One’s LifeC.Mr Autrey and Mr HollopeterD.The Subway Hero
来源:2010---2011学年度山西省大同市实验中学下学期七年级第一次月考英语卷
书面表达(满分15分)根据英文提示,以“I like the Internet!”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,短文开头已给出,所给英文提示词语也必须全部用上。 1. an important part, in our daily life, useful 2. search, download(下载)information 3. read English Weekly, with the help of…, practise 4. send e-mails, chat with … 5. buy, online, interesting, colorful&
来源:2011届甘肃省兰州市兰炼一中初三上学期期末测试英语试题
书面表达。(10分)根据下表Sally的有关信息,以”My& friend--Sally”为题写一篇短文(不少于50个单词)。NameSallyPhone698-8968FamilyTow sisters and a brotherSportsTennis,soccerFoodBananas,chicken and hamburgersSubjects(科目)Math,English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My friend ---Sally
来源:学年四川省南充市营山县八年级下期末教学质量监测英语卷
某网站正在举行以“My dream”为主题的英语作文大赛,请你写一篇英语短文参赛,内容包括: 1.你的梦想是什么? 2.为什么会有这样的梦想?(至少1个理由) 3.你有什么优点或爱好?(至少l点) 4.为了实现梦想,你觉得自己目前需要做什么?(至少l点)注意:1.词数80左右。短文应包括所有内容要点,要点表达不分先后,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺; 2.开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数; 3.短文中不要出现自己的姓名和学校名。My dreamI think everyone should have a dream. A dream can push you ahead._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________There’s a saying "Where there is a will, there is a way." I am sure my dream will come true day if I work hard.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 体育赛事 的文章

随机推荐