求求ps大神帮忙p图忙

求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he trave_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he trave
求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he traveled to work 是什么意思,travel不是旅行的意思吗3、in manhattan the subway station was the basement of his office building我翻译的是:曼哈顿的地铁站是他办公室的地下室网上的翻译是:曼哈顿的地铁站直通他们办公室的地下室怎么回事?
struggle at 不是固定搭配,stuggle作动词, at作介词,后面接在……方面which 关系代词,定语, travel to work在这里表示:做地铁上班这里直译是 地铁站就在他办公室的下面,即是直通的,从办公室下去到地下室不就可以到吗?这就是意译了求大神帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文去年我们参观的那家工厂在那次地震中被毁了.我读了从图书馆借来的所有的书.他是唯一被邀请参加晚宴的年轻人.我仍然记得你在我十岁生日那天给我的礼_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文去年我们参观的那家工厂在那次地震中被毁了.我读了从图书馆借来的所有的书.他是唯一被邀请参加晚宴的年轻人.我仍然记得你在我十岁生日那天给我的礼
求大神帮忙把中文句子翻译成英文去年我们参观的那家工厂在那次地震中被毁了.我读了从图书馆借来的所有的书.他是唯一被邀请参加晚宴的年轻人.我仍然记得你在我十岁生日那天给我的礼物.你怎么可以忘了我们一起度过的艰难岁月?那位在战争中失去双腿的老人讲起来他的人生经历.这个村庄不再是过去的那个样子了.这正是我过去两周来一直在寻找的一本书.他们对昨天会议上提到的人和事表现出极大的兴趣.那位父亲是教授的学生英语非常好.足球迷是指对足球有强烈兴趣的人.你还记得我们三个月前参观的农场吗?
The factory (that/which) we visited last year were destroyed in the earthquake. I have read all the books borrowed from the library. He is the only young people be invited to dinner.I still remember you in my ten birthday gift to me. How can you forget the hard times we spent together? The old man lost his legs in the war, his life experience.The village is no longer the past like that. For the past two weeks.That's what I have been looking for a book. Things and people they mentioned at the meeting yesterday showed great interest. The father is a professor of English is very good.Football fans is to point to have a strong interest in football. Do you still remember the farm we visited three months ago?
不是百度翻译的吧

我要回帖

更多关于 大神帮忙ps 的文章

随机推荐