求一篇求真求善演讲稿稿,在线等,急!急!急!!!

英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!
- 第一专业IT门户网站
英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!
英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!英语美文朗读演讲稿一篇,要求积极向上,2分钟左右,急!
不区分大小写匿名
《YOUTH》 YOUTH Samuel Ullman Youth i i it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red l it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a v it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. Youth means a tempera-mental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spring back to dust. Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being&s heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing childlike appetite of what&s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you young. When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at 80. 青春 塞缪尔·厄尔曼 青春不是年华,而是心境;青春不是桃面、丹唇、柔膝,而是深沉的意志,恢宏的想 象,炙热的恋情;青春是生命的深泉在涌流。 青春气贯长虹,勇锐盖过怯弱,进取压倒苟安。如此锐气,二十后生而有之,六旬男子 则更多见。年岁有加,并非垂老,理想丢弃,方堕暮年。 岁月悠悠,衰微只及肌肤;热忱抛却,颓废必致灵魂。忧烦,惶恐,丧失自信,定使心 灵扭曲,意气如灰。 无论年届花甲,拟或二八芳龄,心中皆有生命之欢乐,奇迹之诱惑,孩童般天真久盛不 衰。人人心中皆有一台天线,只要你从天上人间接受美好、希望、欢乐、勇气和力量的 信号,你就青春永驻,风华常存。 一旦天线下降,锐气便被冰雪覆盖,玩世不恭、自暴自弃油然而生,即使年方二十,实 已垂垂老矣;然则只要树起天线,捕捉乐观信号,你就有望在八十高龄告别尘寰时仍觉 年轻。
Catch the Star That Will Take You to Your Dreams 追随你的梦想 Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.追随能够改变你命运的那颗星,那颗永远在你心中闪烁的明星。当它在你面前闪耀时,抓住这宝贵的机会。请谨记,只要你坚持不懈,最终的目标总能实现。
&积极向上人生意志三个方面:第一,在人生态度上,无论贫富、贵贱、宠辱、欣戚,无论多少误解、委屈、冤枉,任何时候、任何情况下,都始终保持阳光心理、灿烂心态,容事、容物、容人。 第二,在人生追求上,无论顺逆、高下、起落、远近,任何时候、任何情况下,都始终坚守初衷、恒守志向。 第三,在人生意志上,无论多少艰难困苦、多少挫折磨难、多少急流险滩,也无论财富多少、成就丰欠,任何时候、任何情况下,都始终不气馁、不放弃,向上之步不停,向上之作不止,向上之志不坠,向上之求不减。 First, the attitude to life, whether rich or poor, poor, pet, Xin Qi insult, no matter how much misunderstanding, grievance, wronged, any time, under any circumstances, will always maintain the splendid sunshine psychology, mentality, capacity, contents, man. Second, in the pursuit of life, both clockwise and counter-clockwise, high, landing, near and far, any time, under any circumstances, will always adhere to the original intention, to keep ambition. Third, in life no matter how many difficulties and hardships, the will, how many twists and turns, many rapids, regardless of how much wealth, success abundant is owed, any time, under any circumstances, always not to be discouraged, do not give up, upward step is not stopped, to make more than, upward is not falling, to on demand reduction. I hope that it could help you a little!!!
  Many people yearn to be more self-confident. Yet they have no idea how to achieve that objective. They look at others who have the gift and say, “Hey that’s what I want. I hate feeling unsure of myself. I wish I could stop obsessing about what others think of me and quit worrying about disappointing other people. I want to stop anguishing over my decisions and torturing myself about my mistakes. I think it would be so great to feel self-assured, hold my head up high and stand tall. I’ve never been self-confident. I wish there were a way I could be.”本文由中 国 演 讲 网为您推荐,如有原创稿件需求,请联系我们,联系扣扣:三 一 六 三 二 七 八 七 六。  There is a way. You don’t have to be born with self-confidence. Self-confidence can grow and flourish and ripen and blossom until you actually come to feel as though there is a different person inside of you. Here are some insights that might facilitate the quest.  Learn what a self-confident person is really like. They are not cocky, know-it-all people who don’t care what anybody else thinks. They have their doubts. And make mistakes. And are far from perfect. However, they are willing to acknowledge their inadequacies without dwelling on them. They do this by maintaining a sense of humor, putting problems in perspective, and focusing mainly on what they’ve done right, not wrong.  Though self-confident people do believe in themselves, they don’t try to suffocate others with their ideas or beliefs. They are confident in what they know not only because they read, learn and think but also because they respect their instinct, intuition and the unique body of knowledge that they’ve developed by living life. They realize that one doesn't have to be labeled an “expert” to believe in one's own truths.  Self-confident people don’t undermine their own worth by comparing themselves with others, only to conclude that they aren’t “good enough”. They appreciate their strengths and accomplishments and can acknowledge, without embarrassment, their weaknesses. They don’t live in the “victim” position. Even if something really bad has occurred, they turn it into a challenge, remembering to be grateful for the little things in life.  Self-confident people let the world know who they are. If they want something badly enough, they know they have every right to “go for it.” Yet, they also know that the path will rarely be easy. Mistakes, blunders and failures are part of the learning process. They seek to learn from their mistakes and do not waste time torturing themselves over what “could have been”.  Self-confident people are not obstinate people. If they have an idea about something and it differs from the way another person is thinking about it, they will usually try to look at it from that person’s point of view, see why it makes sense to them. Yet, a confident person’s sense of self is grounded. It does not blow in the wind. Their ideas do not fluctuate based on what others deem are important.  I hope these insights are helpful to you. If so, perhaps one day you will be able to say what the actress Phyllis Rashad once said, simply but eloquently, ” I am just myself and who I am is a lot.”
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:太平洋电脑网是首家以专业电脑市场联盟为基础的IT资讯网站,为IT企业与终端用户提供全面、权威、专业的IT资讯服务。学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导急!!求一篇关于“文明礼仪”的800----1000字演讲稿, 急!!求一篇关于“文明礼仪”
急!!求一篇关于“文明礼仪”的800----1000字演讲稿
abc阿香子 急!!求一篇关于“文明礼仪”的800----1000字演讲稿跪求一篇关于《故乡》的诗歌演讲稿,希望是哥哥姐姐们现在写的,不是那些沉渣剩饭类型的,_百度作业帮
跪求一篇关于《故乡》的诗歌演讲稿,希望是哥哥姐姐们现在写的,不是那些沉渣剩饭类型的,
一块土地到底要用多久的时间才能培养出一位名人一位名人到底要用多少的努力才能成为一颗闪亮的星星一颗星星在太空上要用多少的光芒才能让人类发现它存在的价值或许,这是谁也无法完整回答的问题因为每块土地所吸收的能量和所承载的历史责任和使命有多少决定着这块土地到底会出一个什么样的名人要用什么样的诗句才能表达我对你的情感太多太多的热血都已长成一颗颗充满革命情怀的树木用瞻仰的心情其实还不足于表达内心的感动或许,默默的注视才能表达内心真正的寄托脚底下的每一寸土地都曾经留下你的脚印正如每一片树叶里面都流着你的血液一样后来的人日子过得是多么的幸福和愉快而这样欢乐的场面其实正是你内心的期待让那些充满血性的树永远不能被忘记正如通往天堂的路永远不会被阳光忘记一样每一滴雨水其实都包含对你的思念红色故土的情怀永远烙在心头上我看见当年的窗口已经打开,一群鸟可以飞出你的视线但不能飞出你那思维的天求一篇演讲稿《我身边的榜样》1500字,容易背,小学五年级程度!!急急急急急急急急急!!!_百度知道
求一篇演讲稿《我身边的榜样》1500字,容易背,小学五年级程度!!急急急急急急急急急!!!
帮帮忙啦!!
你会发现,少年强,等待我们用它奏出美妙的音乐,”明天我们为创造祖国辉煌未来贡献自己的力量,在将来铺满荆棘的道路上披荆斩棘,我们才能找到正确的方向; 他们是我们心中的彩笔、泣鬼神。有些人心中的榜样是大文豪、撼心灵的革命英雄壮举。而我心中的榜样是一位不为畏艰险的红军战士,天空原来那么蔚蓝,面对对岸疯狂的敌人、桥下汹涌的急流,一个队员倒下了,迈着坚实的步伐出发,只有用知识充实自己您好、小船失去了双浆的时候、震山河,因为有了心中的榜样,踩着摇晃的锁链向对岸冲去、催人泪下的历史画面呈现在我们面前,河流原来那么清澈,我们面临人生的“雪山”,为了夺得泸定桥,为保卫自己亲爱的祖国和美丽的家园英勇奋战的红军战士,只有用知识丰富自己,我们曾学过《飞夺泸定桥》这篇课文,把自己训练一名不畏艰险。今天我们“为中华之崛起而读书:森林原来那么翠绿。” 他们是我们心中的砖瓦、勇往直前的“红军战士!在每个人的心中都有着引以为荣的榜样; 他们是我们心目的石料、大诗人,想一想你心中的榜样吧、忍受不幸和痛苦的时候,谢谢大家,等待我们用它描绘灿烂的图画,前面的道路才那么宽广,转化为学习的动力,则国强。 在小学的时候,另一个仍然勇往直前、遭遇挫折,等待我们用它建造辉煌的大厦!老师们,越过草地,带着你的梦想,等待我们用它雕凿雄伟的丰碑,则国兴。 “少年兴,勇往直前,同学们,红军战士们毫无惧色,一直都是我心中学习的榜样,山峰原来那么俊秀。 当新的一缕阳光升起时。 我的演讲完毕,背着你的书包、“草地”是学习的障碍; 他们是我们心中的乐章。”让我们心中的榜样那中不朽的精神,为自己铸造一身钢皮铁骨,我们才能跨过雪山,大家好,壮烈牺牲……最后夺的泸定桥。 红军战士在长征中那惊天地。在夺泸定桥时!希望我的回答能帮助到您,属于我们的那一片蓝天才更加蔚蓝,用自己的身体堵住敌人的枪口,像小鸟失去了双翼。因为有了心中的榜样。现在。 当你面临失败。它把红军战士在长征途中一幕幕感人肺腑
按默认排序
其他2条回答
当新的一缕阳光升起时,我们面临人生的“雪山”,把自己训练一名不畏艰险,在将来铺满荆棘的道路上披荆斩棘,勇往直前,带着你的梦想,少年强。有些人心中的榜样是大文豪,我们曾学过《飞夺泸定桥》这篇课文。 红军战士在长征中那惊天地,为保卫自己亲爱的祖国和美丽的家园英勇奋战的红军战士,踩着摇晃的锁链向对岸冲去,你会发现、大诗人,为自己铸造一身钢皮铁骨、小船失去了双浆的时候。因为有了心中的榜样。” 他们是我们心中的砖瓦,一直都是我心中学习的榜样,等待我们用它描绘灿烂的图画。而我心中的榜样是一位不为畏艰险的红军战士、震山河、忍受不幸和痛苦的时候,为了夺得泸定桥,面对对岸疯狂的敌人、勇往直前的“红军战士,越过草地、遭遇挫折。 “少年兴,河流原来那么清澈,只有用知识丰富自己,另一个仍然勇往直前; 他们是我们心中的乐章,只有用知识充实自己; 他们是我们心中的彩笔,”明天我们为创造祖国辉煌未来贡献自己的力量; 他们是我们心目的石料,则国强。”让我们心中的榜样那中不朽的精神,迈着坚实的步伐出发、桥下汹涌的急流、催人泪下的历史画面呈现在我们面前、“草地”是学习的障碍,则国兴,像小鸟失去了双翼,想一想你心中的榜样吧。 在小学的时候,壮烈牺牲……最后夺的泸定桥,用自己的身体堵住敌人的枪口,因为有了心中的榜样,山峰原来那么俊秀,属于我们的那一片蓝天才更加蔚蓝。它把红军战士在长征途中一幕幕感人肺腑在每个人的心中都有着引以为荣的榜样,我们才能找到正确的方向,等待我们用它奏出美妙的音乐,等待我们用它建造辉煌的大厦,等待我们用它雕凿雄伟的丰碑。现在。 当你面临失败,天空原来那么蔚蓝,一个队员倒下了,前面的道路才那么宽广,转化为学习的动力。今天我们“为中华之崛起而读书:森林原来那么翠绿,红军战士们毫无惧色、撼心灵的革命英雄壮举,背着你的书包、泣鬼神,我们才能跨过雪山。在夺泸定桥时
小学生能背1500字?简短些,500个吧
身边的榜样的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 竞聘演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐