求经济女大神求放过txt帮忙做一下!感激不尽!在线急等

英语翻译就是明天要用口语介绍一本书,我选了余华的《活着》,下面是书的简介,求大神翻译,感激不尽书中记叙了:‘我’在年轻时获得了一个游手好闲的职业——去乡间收集民间歌谣.在夏天刚刚来到的季节,遇到_百度作业帮
英语翻译就是明天要用口语介绍一本书,我选了余华的《活着》,下面是书的简介,求大神翻译,感激不尽书中记叙了:‘我’在年轻时获得了一个游手好闲的职业——去乡间收集民间歌谣.在夏天刚刚来到的季节,遇到那位名叫福贵的老人,听他讲述了自己坎坷的人生经历:地主少爷福贵嗜赌成性,终于赌光了家业一贫如洗,穷困之中福贵因母亲生病前去求医,没想到半路上被国民党部队抓了壮丁,后被解放军所俘虏,回到家乡他才知道母亲已经过世,妻子家珍含辛茹苦带大了一双儿女,但女儿不幸变成了哑巴.然而,真正的悲剧从此才开始渐次上演.家珍因患有软骨病而干不了重活;儿子因与县长夫人血型相同,为救县长夫人抽血过多而亡;女儿凤霞与队长介绍的城里的偏头二喜喜结良缘,生下一男婴后,因大出血死在手术台上;而凤霞死后三个月家珍也相继去世;二喜是搬运工,因吊车出了差错,被两排水泥板夹死;外孙苦根便随福贵回到乡下,生活十分艰难,就连豆子都很难吃上,福贵心疼便给苦根煮豆吃,不料苦根却因吃豆子撑死……生命里难得的温情将被一次次死亡撕扯得粉碎,只剩得老了的福贵伴随着一头老牛在阳光下回忆.
I 'got a idle about the occupation -- to go to the countryside to collect folk songs in youth.In the summer season just to meet the old man,named Fugui,listen to him about his rough life experiences:Landlords master interest gambling,finally gambled away possessions on one's uppers,poverty due to illness of the mother to seek blessing,did not think of the way by the Kuomintang troops arrested young men,after the liberation army captured back home,he knew that her mother had passed away,his wife Jane bear bitter hardships with a pair of children,but the daughter became mute.However,the real tragedy and began to perform gradually.Now suffering from ricke his son because of the same blood group and the magistrate's wife,to save the county magistrate Madame
daughters Feng Xia and captain said city cluster two happy marriage,gave birth to a baby boy,because of bleeding died on and Feng Xia,three months after the death of J two hi porters,for crane wrong,be two rows of cemen grandson bitter root with your back to the countryside,the life is very hard,even the beans are very bad,your love is bitter root cooked beans to eat,but the bitter root because of eating beans die.Life rare warmth will be a death tore in pieces,only to have the old living with a cow in the sunshine memories.
Is tomorrow want to introduce a book in English, I chose the yu hua's "alive", the following is the introduction of the book, a great god translation, thank you very muchBook description: the 'I'...
我去,这么多才10分 太吝啬了。多给点我给你翻译,保证一流。求大神帮忙做一个关于GPS的大型海报,感激不尽,财富会再追加,满意的话几千都可以_百度知道
求大神帮忙做一个关于GPS的大型海报,感激不尽,财富会再追加,满意的话几千都可以
宽412CM 高273CM
像素72就够了
有关GPS导航仪之类的宣传就可以了
提问者采纳
助人为乐,谢谢采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询