美国迈阿密哪里有juice beautyty 专柜

Organic Beauty Products - Juice Beauty | Groupon
We'll send you unbeatable deals in Chicago.
Groupon sends you personalized deals each day.
drofstobbA
XT ,enelibA
notnaC / norkA
noigeR latipaC / ynablA
euqreuqublA
gnidaeR / nwotnellA
AG ,snehtA
dleifsrekaB
eguoR notaB
namezoB / sgnilliB
mahgnimriB
ytiC awoI / sdipaR radeC
yesreJ lartneC
notselrahC
agoonattahC
itannicniC
sgnirpS odaroloC
OM ,aibmuloC
AG submuloC
itsirhC suproC
hcaeB anotyaD
senioM seD
ellivsnavE
ytnuoC dleifriaF
eladreduaL troF
laroC epaC / sreyM troF
enyaW troF
htroW troF
seitiC xoF
ellivseniaG
sdipaR dnarG
ellivneerG
sdaoR notpmaH
retsacnaL / grubsirraH
ellivstnuH
silopanaidnI
eripmE dnalnI
ellivnoskcaJ
ytiC sasnaK
ellivelleB / notsgniK
oolretaW - renehctiK
kcoR elttiL
NO ,nodnoL
dnalsI gnoL
selegnA soL
ellivsiuoL
assedO / dnaldiM
luaP tS / silopaenniM
ytnuoC niwdlaB / eliboM
yremogtnoM
amonoS / apaN
snaelrO weN
ytiC kroY weN
yesreJ htroN
ytiC amohalkO
ytnuoC egnarO
hcaeB mlaP
tsaoC dlaremE / alocasneP
aihpledalihP
dairT tnomdeiP
hgrubsttiP
EM ,dnaltroP
ecnedivorP
mahruD / hgielaR
yellaV ednarG oiR
otnemarcaS
ytiC ekaL tlaS
olegnA naS
oinotnA naS
ocsicnarF naS
arabraB atnaS
yeretnoM / zurC atnaS
daeH notliH / hannavaS
reissoB / tropeverhS
sllaF xuoiS
dneB htuoS
enelA'd rueoC / enakopS
OM dleifgnirpS
AM ,dleifgnirpS
aragaiN-senirahtaC tS
s'nhoJ tS
yaB htroN / yrubduS
eessahallaT
aerA yaB apmaT
ecnerwaL / akepoT
)ATG( otnoroT
ytnuoC arutneV
CD notgnihsaW
ytnuoC retsehctseW
kraweN-notgnimliW
nwotsgnuoY
$22 for $45 Worth of Organic Beauty Products from Juice Beauty
of 132 customers recommend
Give as a Gift
Over 120 bought
Limited quantity available
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Built on the antioxidant-rich foundation of organic juices, Juice Beauty products include skincare, makeup, and haircare collections.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 as a gift. Limit 1 per order. Valid online only. No cash value. Not valid with any other offers. Not valid for shipping.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Juice Beauty
Beauty products can be made with fruit extracts, which explains why pie-eating contests are so good for the complexion. Look delicious with this Groupon.The Deal
$22 for $45 worth of organic beauty products
Juice Beauty
was already an established presence in the national wellness scene when her attention turned to healthful beauty products. Her newfound interest
was triggered by her first pregnancy, which was wreaking havoc with her skin. But the more research she did, the more dismayed she became: even though skin absorbs most of what is applied to it, most skincare products on the market are chock-full of —some of which don't even work as advertised.
Behnke decided to take matters into her own hands and create what she couldn't find in stores. Most beauty products are water and petroleum-based, but Juice Beauty builds on an antioxidant and vitamin-rich foundation of organic juices. Besides
such as the top-selling Green Apple Peel and hydrating cleansing milk derived from grape-seed and sunflower oils, Juice Beauty mixes up radiant
and potent .
&I bought the eye cream and LOVE the product, will buy other items as needed, they make a good product and it's all good for you!!!&
&Love Juice Beauty's entire line of products but my favorite is their hand cream, it's a must have! &
&I LOVE it!!! &
In and Around Austin
Brushy Creek
Pflugerville
Round Rock
Wells Branch
Upkeep essentials, such as electric toothbrushes and laser hair removal
Experiences that can impart a more youthful appearance
Indulgent delights, from pastries and flowers to massages and mani-pedis
15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order!
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.Juice Beauty果漾美人 - Vsuch 官网品牌专区
含有机葡萄油成分,令皮肤更有弹性。
一个强大复杂的年龄不畏dmae ,维生素抗氧化剂, &硫辛酸和合作,酶Q10的配合必需
特别为敏感肌肤设计,含丰富抗氧化果汁(苹果、柠檬、葡萄)果酸及蔗糖,无须按摩,敷10分钟
在欧美,有机生活早已从一种流行沉淀为一种健康习惯。保护环境,也保障自己。诞生于加州旧金山北边小城市San Rafael的Juice Beauty“生长”在自然环境,远离都会浮华,“有机”对创办人Karen Behnke与Melissa Jochim两位女士来说是健康生活的一部分。
两人酷爱有机果汁,对其抗氧化、排毒、清体的效果深信不疑。也同样秉承“用的应该跟吃的一样健康”,也同样相信“水果里有肌肤最需要的养分”,Juice Beauty成分中含有丰富的苹果、石榴、柠檬、白葡萄萃取精华,连基底“水”用的也是“果汁”,而不是普通的蒸馏水。有别于一般“有机”护肤,仅含“有限”的有机成分,Juice Beauty的有机成分被证明达到95%。保存期约为三个月。其中,以西洋俗语“一日一苹果,医生远离我”为灵感的GreenApple青苹果系列最受欢迎。
含有机葡萄油成分,令皮肤更有弹性。
一个强大复杂的年龄不畏dmae ,维生素抗氧化剂, &硫辛酸和合作,酶Q10的配合必需的营养素和多肽,以水合物,帮助顺利幼纹,并帮助公司ageless眼睛是雪亮的。
有利于顺利幼纹 紧肤抗氧化剂和多肽
使用方法:滋润早上和傍晚,由轻轻申请周围地区,包括眼睛和眼睑之间的眉毛。 &&闺蜜网欢迎你光临)欢迎光临闺蜜网
特别为敏感肌肤设计,含丰富抗氧化果汁(苹果、柠檬、葡萄)果酸及蔗糖,无须按摩,敷10分钟后洗去,随着黄糖溶化,溶解表皮老旧角质。敷时,略有些微刺刺的感觉,但不会感觉疼痛。 请勿抄录闺蜜网
品牌诞生地:美国 品牌定位:有机护肤,以专机形式及通过美妆总汇、健康生活馆、美容院发售。 品牌特色及发展史: 在欧美,有机生活早已从一种流行沉淀为一种健康习惯。保护环境,也保障自己。诞生于加州旧金山北边小城市SanRafael的JuiceBeauty生长在自然环境,远离都会浮华,有机对创办人KarenBehnke与MelissaJochim两位女士来说是健康生活的一部分。...
时尚最新资讯
男尚最新资讯
Juice Beauty果漾美人 热点资讯> Juice Beauty
上架新到旧
产品描述持久保湿,有效紧致身体肌肤,增加肌肤弹性和光泽。有效改善肌肤干燥、脱皮、松弛现象。集合了经USDA认证的有机乳木果油、霍霍巴籽油,深层滋养肌肤,抗老化辅酶Q10、维他命C、多肽及DMAE,促进细胞更新带给肌肤奢华享受的保湿润体乳。
网友评分:
以无化学成分的隔离因子高度保护肌肤抵抗有害UV射线。富含有有机白葡萄,石榴果汁和维生素抗氧化剂。滋养肌肤,抵制自由基侵害。防止肌肤过早衰老及黑斑形成。令肌肤润滑水嫩,绽放年轻光彩。
网友评分:
含有强力氢氧酸因子。混合有有机苹果,柠檬,蔗糖以及维生素抗氧化剂。有助于清除瑕疵,均匀肤色。
防止黑斑生成和抗老化迹象出现。用法:于滋润露之前均匀使用于面部和颈部,或单独使用。
网友评分:
温和不刺激,配方极其温和,全面清洁肌肤的同时不引起刺激,特别适合干燥、敏感、粉刺、湿疹等问题肌肤;PH值接近皮肤正常的酸碱性,维持皮肤的酸碱平衡。
网友评分:
配方适合娇嫩眼部。混合有机葡萄,胡萝卜汁和精华脂肪酸。另外有维生素B5, C, E, K, P带有滋养和滋润功效。
能够抚去细纹,亮采眼下肌肤。令眼部清爽,亮采和健康。
网友评分:
有机去角质无皂配方,混合有丰富抗氧化剂的白葡萄以及凤梨果汁。以及舒缓的芦荟及营养丰富的葡萄籽油和荷荷巴籽。
温和清除暗哑,缺乏光采的肌肤,疏通毛孔。令肤色更加明亮和幼滑。
网友评分:
配有水果油萃取物及矿物质。呈现适量光泽。让肤色自然,光泽从内而外闪耀而成。
网友评分:
配方含有有机果酸和植物成分,包括有机葡萄,苹果汁,向日葵油,精华脂肪酸,蜂蜜及萝卜籽。
在洁肤的同时带出清新滋养的活肤效果,有助于清除杂质,尘垢和污染物。维持肌肤天然水份平衡,令肌肤洁净清新。适合所有肤质。
网友评分:
带来不含化学成分全效SPF30防护效果。加入认证有机白葡萄及石榴汁。富含维他命抗氧化及精华养分。带来自然色彩。呈现亮泽健康肤色。
网友评分:
配方含有抗衰老缩氨酸,DMAE,丰富养分的精华脂肪酸。含有维生素抗氧化剂,有机苹果,柠檬,粗糖。能够滋养肌肤,抵抗自由基侵害。
有助于击退细纹和皱纹。令肌肤润滑紧致亮采。早晚适用于面部,颈部。
网友评分:
到第页共6页
Juice Beauty果漾美人
品牌属性:护肤保养
品牌通路:
产品数量:51
产品心得:25
品牌粉丝数:0
访 问 数:31472
Juice Beauty果漾美人
果漾美人, 一个革命性的为肌肤提供有效有机美容解决方案的护肤品牌,是由美国加州的一个对有机理念和健康生活的推广充满着热情的团队所创立。其研发和生产的有机美容产品的背后,都蕴含着强大的科技支持。 KARREN BEHNK ...
确定不再关注NingMar?
记住我的登录状态
您也可以使用下列账号登录二丫:
昵&&& 称:
4-16个字符,包裹字母、汉字、数字、下划线,1个汉字为2个字符
邮&&& 箱:
邮箱将会是您找回密码的重要途径,请慎重填写!
密&&& 码:
至少6个字符,区分大小写
确认密码:
请再次输入您的密码,以便确认您的输入正确
验证问答:
已阅读并同意《二丫网服务条款》
站内会员言论仅代表个人观点,并不代表本站同意其说法或描述,本站不承担由此引起的法律责任
本站所涉及的商标、商品图片、商品资料归各自的厂商或版权所有人所有
Email地址:
完善以下资料完成注册
常用邮箱:
密  码:
确认密码:Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist Reviews
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
Skin Care | Face | Toners/Clarifiers
Description
A harmonic blend of certified organic, antioxidant-rich white and red grape juices, soothing aloe vera, nutrient-rich rosehip, grapeseed oil and vitamins to hydrate and balance skin's natural moisture for a fresh complexion.
For all skin types.
Featured Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist review:
Pros: absorbs quickly, pleasant fragrance, gentle, lightweight, smooth texture
Overall Rating
Price/Value
Ease of Use
Feels amazing
Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist feels amazing! I put it on every morning before my makeup and it always gives me a burst of energy and leaves my face feeling fantastic!
Pros: absorbs quickly, gentle, lightweight
Cons: funky smell
Overall Rating
Price/Value
Ease of Use
Decent Toner
I use just about the whole Juice Beauty line with my Clarisonic brush which is, by the way, amazing! I decided recently to shell out on their $22 toner. The toner itself is good (or the, "Hydrating Mist"). It does just about what ev balances pH and hydrates, so I like it. The bonus is that it's huge! 6.75 oz! That may not seem huge, but it'll last me a good while, so I'm pleased with that.
However...the smell. I figured it would be a fruity smell, but it's not at all. It's more a floral-clary sage-rose-type smell. That may sound divine, but it's not really. It's not unbearable, but not the best, but it does its job, so I'm happy with that.
Overall Rating
Wonderful Brand!
Great product. Love this brand!! Only problem I had with it was the smell. Reminded me of that sore throat spray.Smells just like it.
To me...smell was too much to handle.
Product Talk
Customer service questions?
__USERID__
/ContentPages/AskQuestion.aspx
May We Recommend
Directions For Use
Mist lightly on freshly cleansed skin and throughout the day for exhilarating refreshment.
Ingredients
Shipping Information
Shipping Information:
This product cannot be shipped to the following countries:
China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Republic Of, Russian Federation, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
DOT Restrictions:
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.
Clinical Results

我要回帖

更多关于 香港哪里有兰芝专柜 的文章

随机推荐