初一秋季运动会作文作文 谈论运动 sports

My favorite sport
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“体育运动是中学生的共同爱好。请你根据下列提示写一篇题为 Wh...”,相似的试题还有:
健康一直是人们关注的问题,为此,国家积极倡导全民健身运动,关注健康,关爱生命.黄冈市各中小学积极开展“阳光体育运动”(Sunny Sports),口号是“每天锻炼一小时,健康工作五十年,幸福生活一辈子”。你是“黄冈市向往中学”的一名学生,请根据下面的提示写一篇不少于80个单词短文谈谈你的看法和建议。(首句已给出)提示:(1)保持健康的重要意义;(2)简要描述向往中学阳光体育运动;(3)保持健康的建议和方法(锻炼、饮食等)。 Health is the most important of all.__________
现在的学生纷纷感到功课多,学习负担重,压力大,内心烦恼,于是不少学生特别是留守孩子(left-behind children)迷上网络,在网上打游戏(computer game),QQ聊天,写博客(Blog),发微信(Wechat),交网友(Internet friend),等等。由于不能把握好利弊,消耗很多时间,导致学习成绩下滑,结果更加烦恼……。你认为怎样放松才合适呢?请你根据提示,以Learn to relax yourself 为题写一篇短文。写作要点提示: 1. 学生压力大及其表现; 2. 学会放松很重要; 3. 最适合我的放松方式; 4. 我的建议。&&写作要求:短文的内容应包含所提示要点,语言要流畅,意思连贯,适当增加情节;短文中不得出现真实的姓名、校名及地名;短文词数在90词左右。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Learn to relax yourself &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
在英语口语课上,你班学生讨论了中学生追求时尚的现象。内容涉及到以下三个方面:1. 时尚总是在变化,中学生很难跟上;2. 追求时尚既费钱又费时,而且影响学习;3. 多数时尚服饰并不适合中学生。请根据以上内容写一篇短文,谈谈你对中学生追求时尚的看法。80词左右。提示词语: keep up with 跟上,赶上; go with the fashion 追求时尚,赶时髦&&&&初中英语作文:关于体育运动的初中英语作文_sports
【51Test.NET-初中英语作文:关于体育运动的初中英语作文_sports】My favorite Sports is basketball. It looks so cool in TV that I was crazy about those basketball stars ever since I was little.  
Basketball requires speed, height and skills. I run, jump, switch, and try to hit! All parts of my body are exercised in this sport. I feel that I’m like wind flying in the playground for my goal, which makes me feel so great!   
Basketball needs quick reaction and decision. When chance comes, it may disappear in the next second. I should keep an eye watching as an eagle, decide and judge quickly as a leopard, and run for it as a wolf. (英语作文)  
Further more, basketball is a sports more than just exercising, It needs team work. No one can play himself. A team should work together. So I learn to cooperate with others in this game. I should understand what my teammate doing and what he needs me to do for him. On the other side, I should learn to show my teammate what I need. At the same time, I need to keep an eye on the whole game, knowing how is the situation of our team and how is the other team. It involved more cooperation and strategy.   
I played basketball more for about 5 years now. I make many good friends throught this sports. It is proud to win honor for my team and my school. Also I enjoy all games with my friends. Basketball will be my best friends in the future and my best memory about school life您当前所在位置:
初一暑假英语作文300字:我最爱的运动
为了让同学们对作文有更深的理解,下面小编精心为大家整理了初一暑假英语作文300字,供大家参考,希望对同学们能有所帮助。
初一暑假英语作文300字:我最爱的运动
There are many kinds of interesting sports, such as basketball, football, swimming and running, but the most I like is swimming.
I find swimming is so cool and relaxing. In summer days, it's always very hot. We can&t do any sports but swim. While swimming, I can entertain myself. I began to learn swimming when I was eight years old. I was a quick learner. After three weeks learning, I could swim very well. So I often went swimming with my friends in my free time. But now I'm tired of swimming pools. I dream of swimming in the sea.
If I'm in Zhuhai, I will go swimming in the sea every day. After swimming, I will lie on the golden beach and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Sometimes I will also pick up some sea shells or feel the sea wind. It must be amusing.
有趣的运动有很多,比如说篮球,足球,游泳和跑步,但是我最喜欢的是游泳。
我喜欢游泳,因为我觉得游泳很酷也很让人放松。夏天总是很热。 除了游泳我们不能做别的运动。在游泳时,我可以自我娱乐。我八岁时开始学游泳。我学得很快。经过三周的学习,我就可以游得很好了。所以在我的空闲时间里我经常和我的朋友去游泳。但现在我厌倦了游泳池。我想在海里游泳。
如果我在珠海,我每天都会去海里游泳。游泳后我会躺在金黄色的海滩上,享受美丽的阳光。有时候我也会捡一些海鲜贝壳,或者吹吹海风。肯定很有趣。
欣赏完这篇初一暑假英语作文300字,大家是不是得到许多启示呢?如果你觉得自己也跟他写的一样好,那么,就来投稿吧。体育运动是中学生的共同爱好。请你根据下列提示写一篇题为 What We Get from Sports 的短文,短文应包含以下要点:学生参加体育运动的兴趣不同,理由各异。多数学生学习疲倦时,通过运动来放松自己。男孩们参加各项体育活动,希望运动能使自己更强壮。女孩们也喜欢运动,希望运动能帮助自己减肥和保持苗条。你对运动的观点。注意:* 文中不能出现自己的姓名和学校名称。* 短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。字数:80词左右,不可逐字翻译。* 参考词语:lose weight,keep slim (保持苗条)What We Get from SportsStudents in our school have one thing in common --- an interest in sports.___
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What We Get from SportsStudents in our school have one thing in common—an interest in sports. But different students have different reasons for taking part in sports.Many students have sports when they feel tired after study. They just want to relax themselves and have fun. Most boys love sports. They take part in all kinds of sports in order to become stronger. They join in the sports that interest them most, such as soccer, basketball and volleyball. Girls also like sports. Some of them
want to lose weight, to be slim and pretty by doing sports. In my opinion, no matter what reasons we have, we all can get a lot from sports.
试题分析:这是一篇提纲式的给材料作文。所给内容十分的详细,我们在写作时注意适当的运用连词,注意句式的变化就可以了。【亮点说明】这篇短文能写出五个要点,行文连贯,句式丰富能适当的运用连词如They take part in all kinds of sports in order to become stronger.,In my opinion,no matter what reasons we have, we all can get a lot from sports。这使文章更有逻辑,更流畅。
__we didn"t get seems better than __we had.
A.what what
B.what that
C.that that
D.that what
如今,中学生的学习时间长,压力大。上周我校学生对如何减压放松进行了讨论。大家提出了许多种减压放松的方法。请以How to Get Relaxed 为题,根据下列信息写一篇短文。注意:(1) 短文必须包括以下要点,并谈谈自己的看法; (2) 词数80左右,文章题目和开头已给出,不计入总词数。How to Get RelaxedLast week we had a discussion about the ways to get relaxed. _______________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
— I wonder _____.— I"m afraid we"ll be late.
A. how we can be on time B. what we are going to do C. why we get to school late D. if we will arrive at the meeting on time
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 运动会开幕式作文初一 的文章

随机推荐