当前位置: >
> 我爱祖国我爱家乡演讲稿
版权所有 粵ICP备号
联系电话:020-
、小时值班电话:
()&——&千里马校园网,专业的大学生网站!
合作伙伴:&初中英语演讲稿:我的家乡
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
I am Chinese. I am proud of being a Chinese with five thousand years of civilization behind. I've learned about the four great inventions made by our forefathers. I've learned about the Great Wall and the Yangtze River. I've learned about Zhang Heng(张衡)and I've learned about Zheng He(郑和).Who says the Yellow River Civilization has vanished(消失)?I know that my ancestors have made miracles(奇迹)on this fertile land and we're still making miracles. Who can ignore the fact that we have established ourselves as a great state in the world, that we have devised our own nuclear weapons, that we have successfully sent our satellites into space, and that our GNP ranks No. 7 in the world? We have experienced the plunders (掠夺) by other nations, and we have experienced the war. Yet, based on such ruins, there still stands our nation----China, unyielding and unconquerable!
I once came across an American tourist. She said, &China has a history of five thousand years, but the US only has a history of 200 years. Five thousand years ago, China took the lead in the world, and now it is the US that is leading.& My heart was deeply touched by these words. It is true that we're still a developing nation, but it doesn't mean that we can despise (鄙视) ourselves. We have such a long-standing history, we have such abundant resources, we have such intelligent and diligent people, and we have enough to be proud of. We have reasons to say proudly: we are sure to take the lead in the world in the future again, for our problems are big, but our ambition (雄心) is even bigger, our challenges (挑战) are great, but our will is even greater.
I am Chinese. I have inherited (继承) black hair and black eyes. I have inherited the virtues of my ancestors. I have also taken over responsibility. I am sure, that wherever I go, whatever I do, I shall never forget that I am Chinese! Thank you.&
平时工作生活中,可能也会有一些在公众前讲话的机会,有时是可讲可不讲的,我们要记住:只要有练习的机会,就立刻冲上舞台!这次不是为了讲好,而是为了在关键时刻能够讲得很好!
http://i1./topic/writing.jpg
更多小学英语学习文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&希望之星英语小学组1号选手冯予:演讲稿_新浪教育_新浪网
希望之星英语小学组1号选手冯予:演讲稿
  三、比赛演讲稿
  My hometown
  Emily Feng
  When I was a child, I didn’t have any idea of my hometown. I didn’t know where it was or what it looked like. My grandpa told me that my hometown was in Nan Hai, Guangdong Province, since my ancestors were born there. However, my father also told me that Guangzhou was my hometown because he was born in Guangzhou and so was I. I have been wondering whom I should believe.
  When I was 8 years old, as a member of the Guang Zhou Callan Glee Club, we traveled to five European countries on tour. At every performance, a ballad entitled “Morning Tea” always made an impression and excited the audiences. Cantonese people are fastidious about their food. For example, Cantonese Dim Sum stresses the combination of color, fragrance and taste. Through this ballad, people got to know about a variety of local Guangzhou snack, such as Cha Shao Bao, Shao Mai, Shrimp Dumpling, etc. At the end of this ballad, we would give a comfortable belch, which made people smile and feel satisfied and relaxed. It seemed that they were drinking morning tea and tasting Dim Sum while they listen to the music. At that time, the press described us as angels who were spreading Guangzhou Culture. It was the first time that I realized I am a Cantonese.
  When I was 10 years old, on behalf of Guangzhou teenagers, I went to Canada to take park in a summer camp, called the Children’s International Summer Village, where 48 children from 12 countries lived together at a middle school for 1 month. There was a very fun activity in which children from each country would have their own national day when they would introduce their country. On Chinese Day, our team leader and we four Cantonese children racked our brains to cook one of Canton’s snacks. Although none of us had any experience in doing it, the food we cooked was finished incredibly fast. We were surrounded with a trail of questions: “What is it?” “Is it magic?” “Could we have another taste?” We answered that it was Guangzhou-style noodles, one of the famous Cantonese snack, which represented Guangzhou culture.
  Last summer, one of the CISV members, a 15-years-old Swedish girl came to China to visit my family and lived with us for half a month. I took her to visit my former kindergarten, my school, the Glee Club, the playground, the amusement park, and my relatives’ and my friend’s homes. We also went to Bai Yun Mountain with its amazing views, the Chen Clan Temple with its ancient sense of mystery, the Six-Banyan Temple with its long history, and the peaceful and lovely Dong Hu Park that can be seen from my bedroom window. The Guangzhou-style opera also made a deep impression on her. When she was leaving Guangzhou, she said to me with sincerity, “Emily, thanks for your hospitality. Guangzhou is a very beautiful city and I will never forget it. I can also feel that you love your hometown very much.” At that moment, I was aware that Guangzhou is my hometown.
  When I learned that I was coming here, I really wanted to talk about Guangzhou because I feel like I am Guangzhou’s little mayor and that I should let everyone know about it and invite you all to visit.
  I like the peaceful environment and the delicious food in Guangzhou. It is where I have lived for 12 years with my parents, my good friends, and my teachers who have supported me. I am a Cantonese who likes Guangzhou very much.
  Now, I not only understand the meaning of hometown, but I also know for sure that Guangzhou is my hometown.
  I love my hometown. I love Guangzhou.
  广州,我的家乡
  在我小的时候,我不明白什么叫家乡,也不知道我的家乡在哪里,爷爷告诉我,我的家乡在广东省的南海,因为我爷爷的爷爷就在那里出生。但我爸爸却告诉我,我的家乡在广州,因为爸爸生在广州,我也生在广州,长在广州,我一直搞不清他们谁对谁错。
  在我八岁那年,随广州少年宫合唱团到西欧五国演出,每一场的演出都要唱一个保留节目,就是《早茶谣》,中数尽了在广州饮早茶的茶式:好像叉烧包、烧卖、虾饺、牛柏叶、再加上最后一句吃饱后打嗝声,成为全场的经典曲目,场下的观众伴随着翻译了的歌曲,兴奋不已,就好像真的是一边听音乐一边就能尝到广州的。当时的报纸都称我们合唱团是传播广州文化的天使,那一次,我第一次感到自己是广州人。
  到了十岁,我代表广州,参加一个名为CISV的国际儿童夏令营,12个国家48个孩子在加拿大一个中学校园里共同生活了一个月,其中有一天是中国日,领队老师和我们四个广州的孩子挖空心思,笨手笨脚地炮制了一顿广州拉肠,虽然我们是最差最差的厨师,但拉肠很快就被抢掠一空,很多朋友吃完了还不停地问我们这是什么,用什么魔法变出来的,还有吗?我们都开怀大笑的说“这就是广州的拉肠”。那一天,我们真的很兴奋,因为不但让12个国家的朋友知道了中国,更让他们知道中国里有一个有好东西吃的广州!我第一次感到自己是广州人的骄傲!
  去年夏天,CISV成员全球互访,一位瑞典15岁的姐姐到我们家住了半个月,我带她去了我的幼儿园、我的学校、我的合唱团、我常去的运动场、游乐场,还有我亲戚、老师家,还带她去了白云山、陈家祠、六榕塔,还有每天我坐在书桌前都能看到的东湖公园,瑞典姐姐离开广州前曾对我说:“你真喜欢广州啊”,那一刻我才知道我是那么熟悉养我12年的广州,那里有我的父母、有我的好朋友、有扶着我长大的老师,还有熟悉的环境,让我离不开美食,我第一次感到自己是喜欢广州的广州人了。
  20号,我是参加了广州小市长竞选后乘最晚一班飞机赶到北京的,当我得知有机会代表广东小学生来北京参赛时,我就特别想讲一讲广州,因为我是广州小市长的候选人,就应该亲口对今天认识的所有新朋友说:多来广州看看,每次都会有新发现。
  现在,我已经明白什么叫家乡,也特别肯定地知道我的家乡在广州,我爱我的家乡,我爱广州!
   [3]  
】【】【】【】【】
不支持Flash
相关专题:报班咨询:400-888-3456
当前位置: &&
高中英语作文 我的家乡
18:56来源:作文网作者:桔梗
  小编导语:用英语的方式介绍一下自己的家乡,说说你家乡的情况,用你所学过的英语词汇好好的写一写家乡。更多关于家乡的高中英语作文尽在巨人作文网。
&&& My hometown is in the southeast of Shandong, a seaside village.
  It is a small village. There are about 600 people. Most of them are peasants. They mainly plant wheat, corn and cotton. Some of them often go fishing in the sea.
  Great changes have taken place in the past ten years. Now the peasants here use tractors in their work. A lot of new buildings have appeared. Many families own fridges and some even have air-conditioners. In the evening they watch TV as the people in cities do.
  There is a primary school in the village. Most of the peasants& children are studying in college now.
  I love my home town. I believe she will become more and more beautiful in the future.
关于高中英语作文的作文
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热点话题作文
分类·体裁
分类·字数
一周超高人气作文TOP5
一周最新热点话题TOP5
一周最受欢迎作文素材TOP5
一周最受欢迎写作指导TOP5
素材秘制坊
单元同步作文
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
高中生英语作文:我的家乡
来源:  15:49:24 【】 
  My hometown is Guiyang, a small city in Southwest China, surrounded by rolling green mountains. A river runs through it, with locust trees lining along both banks. In Spring the locust trees all blossom at the same time, spreading the delicate fragrance all around the city. In Summer there will be little boats floating on the river, the laughter of children resonating with the sound of the running water.
  我的是贵阳,一个中国西南的边的小城市,四周群山环绕。有一条护城河,两岸种植着槐树。春天槐树都在同一时间开花,全城都弥漫着淡淡的芳香。夏天的时候有小舟在河飘动,孩子们的笑声在在水流声间回荡。
  I was born and grew up in the city, and I'm very affectionate to it. It rains a lot, but the climate is very mild, neither too cold nor too hot throughout the year. It is small and not very prosperous, but people there are warm-hearted and straightforward. The life pace there is slow and peaceful. It's a good place for spending hot summer days.
  我在这座城市出生、成长,我非常热爱它。贵阳常常下雨,但气候宜人,一年之间不会太冷、也不会太热。贵阳很小也不繁华,但是这里的人都很热情、直爽。这里的生活悠闲而安详。这是一个度过酷热暑假的好地方。
  That is my hometown. I love her deeply from the bottom of my heart.
  这就是我的家乡,我深爱的着的地方。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:47:17)?&&( 15:44:24)?&&( 15:36:11)?&&( 15:32:01)?&&( 15:31:22)?&&( 15:30:18)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved