怎样以my weer以爱为题写一篇记叙文短

以my week为题写一篇小作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my week为题写一篇小作文
以my week为题写一篇小作文
In my viewpoint,I spent a wonderful and colourful week.There are lots of things that happened in this week.From Monday to Thursday ,I spent much time learning all my subjects.on Friday ,our school organized an outing activity,we went to an ancient town named QianDeng.I visited lots of interesting places,which made me relaxed and relieved my pressure.I think this is the most interesing week.这是精锐教育老师教我写的,英语作文 初中 以My English Teacher 为题写一篇短文_百度知道
英语作文 初中 以My English Teacher 为题写一篇短文
HobbiesName:38
Birthday:basketball:February
提问者采纳
whenever I went to the kindergarten or s songs of English.She has a long black hair。
Mr, no matter whether we are having dinner or walking on the road.
Later I went to another school to study which was far away from my hometown. She takes good care of me like all mothers do with their own children.
When ITen Green Bottles&quot!Mrs Fang is my English teacher,
and is thirty,他30岁了. Although we may make mistakes now and then.
Every day she speaks English to me, he will teach us some English songs! My favourite teacher is my Et on Tuesday or Friday. Last year.63 metres tall and her weight is 60 kilos, how to make progress in my study. Lee is my English teacher. She has long&#47. I got an even better chance to speak and learn English from my mother. Especially I like my mother&#39, bike.She is a middle -aged woman, but they aren&#39,但他总是耐心地给我们指出并改正.My Mother and My English Teacher
I am very lucky because I have a good mother. He often encourages us to speak and write in English. She has long&#47. He is fond of singing too. Sometimes he tells us some funny stories, people would say。每当我们上课累了的时候; on the stage for the first time. I know that I have a good mother. Not like other teachers,也喜欢上他的课, but also teaches me how to a true man. She&#39. Her two children are twins, her name is Mrs, but she is great,and she is also not fat or not thin。他特别喜欢体育,but they are not in the same class . She is 38 years old but she is still very beautiful. In this way。有时还给我们讲一些有趣的故事。他经常鼓励我们用英语交谈和写作. I still remember that one year when I was five years old I sang an English song &That little boy could speak English and sing English songs。虽然我们时不时地会犯一些错误, newspaper and TV. Every time I got my mother&#39My favourite teacher is my English teacher. Everybody says that what she teaches in class are not easily forgotten. She has some interesting ways to make her class lively and interesting, I came back to my hometown and became a high school student, I showed great interest in English and often learned to speak English from my mother, I like her very much, she always tries to make friends with the students and she always try to make friends with her students, &quot.They look very happy.
Time passed quickly, so he looks strong and young. Not only I but also my classmates like her. She&#39. She is not only my mother but also my English teacher and mys class. Not like other teachers.
Mrs Fang lives not far from the school. But she also pays great attention to all her students like a gardener to all her flowers. She is kind and friendly to us, I fell very happy.She usually likes weaing a red dress in sum-mer, such as face. I made some progress during my childhood.They are in Grade Two.
T You can hardly imagine how happy I was to hear that. He likes sports very much, her name is Mrs, eyes, his mother ia an English teacher,所以看起采既年轻又强壮. Zhang, she always tries to make friends with the students and she always try to make friends with her students. she looks very beautiful.she has eight classes a week.
Every time I hear my mother is praised by other people. Zhang.&quot,还教我们如何正确表达. We all love him and his class。他真是一位好老师. From then on, nose,他就教我们唱一些英文歌曲.She is not tall or not short,there were always some English phrases and sentences in it. She walks to school with her son and her daughter early every morning. He is really a good teacher.They often wear the same clothes. She not only teaches me how to learn Es very pretty and very nice to us. She is 1, my mother taught me many simple English words .All the students in our class very pretty and very nice to us, hand and foot. After that.我的英语老师姓李, I like her very much。我们都喜欢他,I still had some English to read and it made me want to write more and speak more Eshort haishort hair and big brown eyes. When we feel tired in the class. She is an ordinary person, and a few children&#39.They look the same。他还很喜欢唱歌, he always corrects them patiently and tells us how to write properly.she speaks English well, and it happened that my mother was my English teacher again
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
We know his birthday on February 28th.We like him very much and we all like his lessonsDavid is my English teacher who is 38 years old. He comes from England and he likes playing basketball, swimming as well as singing
I have a English teacher. His name is David, and he is 38 years old. His birthday is in February 28th. He comes from England. What are his hobbies? Yes, he likes playing basketball, swimming and singing English songs. We often play with him, and he often teaches us beautiful songs. He is like our good friend. We all like him.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小作文:根据下面所提供的短语,以“My Brother·s Morning”为题写一篇短文。_百度知道
英语小作文:根据下面所提供的短语,以“My Brother·s Morning”为题写一篇短文。
et up,run,read books,go to school,eat breakfast
y Brother·s Morning
brother is xxx.He
brother is
student.He
5:30 in the morning:50 :20
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
ello,他去学校开始上课.When
running.What
brother&#39,my
is(你的名字),he
quickly.Next,I
brother,你的呢,我有一个兄弟。这是我的兄弟的早上;s
morning,他经常看一小会儿书,我的名字是
,首先他起床.He
first,当他跑完步时?你好.Finally,and
himself,然后跑步来锻炼自己,最后.
brother&#39,现在让我告诉你一些关于他的上午,he
time,接下来他开始吃早餐,他吃得很快?原创作文,望采纳,he
I have a brother ,he getting up senven
o,clock every day. Next he like run ten minutes,and read books a half hour
, he eatting breakfast in
nine o,clock .He like go to school by bus or by bike.In
o,cock they are begin school.
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My winer Holiday为题写一篇短文,80字左右。_百度知道
以My winer Holiday为题写一篇短文,80字左右。
1、在家扫地 2、去动物园 4、拜访爷爷奶奶3要棂据所给的图片来写
I also climbed the mountains with Mike and JoeMy winter holiday -- I was at home with my parents. We had a great time, then my grandparents, we were laughing and smiling together, we saw a lot of animals, and cleaned my room and sweeped the floor, my parents took me to visit my grandparents, my parents and I went to the zoo, and had a wonderful time, we talked about our winter holiday. Next day
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
holiday的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以my school day为题写一篇短文谈谈自己一天的学习和活动情况,谈谈你里面包括你最喜欢和不喜欢的学科、及_百度知道
以my school day为题写一篇短文谈谈自己一天的学习和活动情况,谈谈你里面包括你最喜欢和不喜欢的学科、及
老师及原因,要求60~80词,条理清晰,语法正确
i like PE best。this is my school day.because its my favorite subject,4 in the morning and 2t like math class.in the morning i have Chinese, I like English and history class very much .but I don&#39,because they r interesting.in the afternnon i have music and PE class,math.its very exciting My school dayMy school day is vey busy .There are 6 classes in a day,English and history class.becase its very difficult
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 以帮助为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐