everying nd place fo是问余何意栖碧山

【求毁】ABCDEFG造句,你还能用英文接上吗??? | 职业毁段子小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
25694人加入此小组
有一天女孩问男孩:ABCDEFG是什么意思?男孩回答:A boy can do everything for girl。女孩很感动。有人告诉她别忘了后面还有HIJK ——He is just kidding!女孩回答:就算他骗我也没关系,后面还有LMNOPQ。。。Love Must Need Our Patience.
+ 加入我的果篮
男孩感动地说:“我要RST——日死她!”
越到后面越不好接哦...
的话:男孩感动地说:“我要RST——日死她!”我们生物老师懒得写染色体三字,就用RST代=
Step To Youo,I wonder if it is too bad
NGA论坛著名版主
这个我毁过好多次了!每次我都要重新打一遍!!ABCDEFG的意思是A boy can dream everyday fucking girl!
中土世界小组管理员
的话:这个我毁过好多次了!每次我都要重新打一遍!!ABCDEFG的意思是A boy can dream everyday fucking girl!咦!
的话:我们生物老师懒得写染色体三字,就用RST代= =!……我们老师都是把粉笔横过来草草两笔刮出来一个粗粗的X……
的话:这个我毁过好多次了!每次我都要重新打一遍!!ABCDEFG的意思是A boy can dream everyday fucking girl!我也来毁……A!BABY!COME DOWN!EH!FUCKING GOOD!
的话:我也来毁……A!BABY!COME DOWN!EH!FUCKING GOOD!不认识鹰文,求无节操翻译XDDDD
的话:不认识鹰文,求无节操翻译XDDDD都可以当语气词理解…………大叔那个那个……蘑菇放不进去怎么办……%&_&%
的话:都可以当语气词理解…………大叔那个那个……蘑菇放不进去怎么办……%&_&%这个……呃……私下交流呗……会误解很深的……这里不是性情啊……
的话:我也来毁……A!BABY!COME DOWN!EH!FUCKING GOOD!爱!备笔!控洞!而后发情谷道……
的话:爱!备笔!控洞!而后发情谷道…………神翻译
法理学硕士
其实是:《英文字母歌》吧A B C D E F GH I J K L M NO P Q R S TU V W X Y ZNow you know your ABCevery body sings with meA B C D E F GH I J K L M NO P Q R S TU V W X Y ZNow you know your ABCevery body sings with me你也可以去亲宝网再找找。希望能够帮助到您哇哈啊哈哈哈哈哈~
中土世界小组管理员
的话:这个我毁过好多次了!每次我都要重新打一遍!!ABCDEFG的意思是A boy can dream everyday fucking girl!其实这句话是有语病的。。但是毕竟是毁段子。。嗯。。
NGA论坛著名版主
的话:其实这句话是有语病的。。但是毕竟是毁段子。。嗯。。语法细节不要在意!!没办法的!
中土世界小组管理员
的话:语法细节不要在意!!没办法的!是!
的话:都可以当语气词理解…………大叔那个那个……蘑菇放不进去怎么办……%&_&%引用
的话:这个……呃……私下交流呗……会误解很深的……这里不是性情啊…… 送给这幸福的一对~
的话: 送给这幸福的一对~ ……%&_&%……多大仇啊骚年???????
的话:……%&_&%……多大仇啊骚年???????额... 那个是阿姨定做的...我只是送蛋糕的啊啊啊啊啊
的话: 送给这幸福的一对~ 你也猫这儿啊,这幅图什么意思?
的话:你也猫这儿啊,这幅图什么意思?那是阿姨对大叔红果果的爱...
的话:……神翻译其实还有别的翻译“欸,卑鄙!孔X东,二货,干货!” “矮,败笔。郭董爱韩,发妻高的。”
的话:……%&_&%……多大仇啊骚年???????引用
的话:额... 那个是阿姨定做的...我只是送蛋糕的啊啊啊啊啊麦子乃诬陷我…把你磨成粉搬着蜂蜜喂小强哦!不过这蛋糕我喜欢……切的好啊哈哈!!
的话:麦子乃诬陷我…把你磨成粉搬着蜂蜜喂小强哦!不过这蛋糕我喜欢……切的好啊哈哈!!
的话:……
!!现在你们明白我为什么穿着大黑斗篷而且戴着面具了吧…………%&_&%
的话:现在你们明白我为什么穿着大黑斗篷而且戴着面具了吧…………%&_&%
的话:现在你们明白我为什么穿着大黑斗篷而且戴着面具了吧…………%&_&%大叔你不是特能吃么...
A black chain designed especially for gays.百度看见的... 英文不好求翻译~
a boy can do everything fvk girl.
A呀,这B孩子C家的啊,光脚站D上,EF也不穿,还露着小鸡鸡
说个真事儿。大三考生物信息学,有道填空题问BLAST(Basic Local Alignment Search Tool 局部序列比对基本检索工具)的英文全称是啥我生物信息学总共也没上过几次课。。。于是我的答案是:Biology‘s Loves Are Sacred Treasure(我的确这么写了,而且交卷了……)【其实我想写Boys’ Loves Are Secret Tender来着,怕节操掉的太厉害了……】
果壳网测试经理
的话:说个真事儿。大三考生物信息学,有道填空题问BLAST(Basic Local Alignment Search Tool 局部序列比对基本检索工具)的英文全称是啥我生物信息学总共也没上过几次课。。。于是我的答案是:Biology‘s Loves Are Sacred Treasure(我的确这么写了,而且交卷了……)【其实我想写Boys’ Loves Are Secret Tender来着,怕节操掉的太厉害了……】答Boys’ Loves Are Secret Tender节操会掉光的
呀!好大一个 呀!使劲往里 呀!XX往里 呀!XX往外 呀!
都弱爆哦,我来一个!!A哟,C家DB娃娃,EF都不穿,就跑出来,GG都露出来哦.
的话:这……嗯?想要么?只要998噢~ 还包邮噢~
的话:都弱爆哦,我来一个!!A哟,C家DB娃娃,EF都不穿,就跑出来,GG都露出来哦.明明是“A呀,这B孩子C家D啊,EF都不穿,还露个小GG”
a boy can do everything for gay~a boy can dream everywhere fuking gay:p
这里变成性情了。。。。。。
果壳网的阿姨们分工很明确啊
深夜重口味跳槽来的吧?
的话:明明是“A呀,这B孩子C家D啊,EF都不穿,还露个小GG”a(啊)好大一个b 使劲往里c(塞) c要c到d(底)
果壳网测试经理
的话:a(啊)好大一个b 使劲往里c(塞) c要c到d(底)节操呢
不知道有没有人注意到LZ的段子里没有Q的单词啊。
引用 的话:我们生物老师懒得写染色体三字,就用RST代= =!...
引用 的话:这个我毁过好多次了!每次我都要重新打一遍!!ABCDEFG的意思是A boy can dream everyday fucking girl!次奥!
引用 的话:说个真事儿。大三考生物信息学,有道填空题问BLAST(Basic Local Alignment Search Tool 局部序列比对基本检索工具)的英文全称是啥我生物信息学总共也没上过几次课。。。于是我的答案是:Biology‘s Loves Are Sacred Treasure(我的确这么写了,而且交卷了……)【其实我想写Boys’ Loves Are Secret Tender来着,怕节操掉的太厉害了……】小心有老师会给你打电话。。。。聊一聊
A boy can do everything for girls.
(C)2013果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备Knowing the signs of Abusive RelationshipsUpdated on December 7, 2013
Signs of Abusive RelationshipsWhat are the warning signs of an abusive relationship? Have you asked yourself this question and can't come up with the answer? You have come to the right place since this site is in dedication and memory of a dear person that was abused for many years. No one ever knew because help was never sought . There was only one outsider to witness the abuse that was enforced, but was just to young at the time to do anything about it. Therefore this site was written to hopefully help someone in desperate need whether relating what one is going through or giving someone the strength to stand up for themselves or just listening.Most abusive relationships end up pretty messy when you don't seek help or just plainly don't see the signs.This doesn't make you a weak or bad person just someone that doesn't know what to do.So, here are some signs see if any apply to you.
See all 8 photos
Make the decisionCourage, get some!You can't change your partner from being an abuser. Unless they are willing to get Medical help. Most of the time the abuser thinks they are not the one with the problem. Until they admit that they have a serious problem your situation will only get worse as time goes on.So how do you make the decision to stop being the abused Victim?COURAGE!!!!!Once you have the courage this will allow you to make that decision.I know this is probably not the answer you were
wanting of waiting for.But,only "YOU" can make the decision to stop being abused.The reason I say this is, victim's are given advice from family and friends all the time.Most victim's
the advice but most likely never take it.The "Courage" comes from only the victim.Once they have had enough of the abuse,
they are most likely to do something about it.So how do you get that courage? Only YOU can answer that.
See all 8 photos
Not being Respected RESPECT determines a whole lot in a relationship.If you are not being respected by your spouse. Everything else will not fit in.If the Abuser :1) Raises their voice at you or over you while you are trying to talk2) Telling you what your doing is the wrong way they will show you the right way( even though you were the first one to show the abuser how to do it a few month's ago)3) Criticizing you about anything and everything4) While talking to people the abuser brings your name up about something stupid you did, never anything good you did.5) Expects you to have a full course dinner on the table EVERY NIGHT. Because it's your duty !6) Nit-picking finding fault in anything most of the time it's petty stuff7) Every situation, no matter how seemingly trivial, evolves into a fight8) Always being sarcastic towards you
Plays Mind GamesMakes you second guess yourselfYou are never warned when these games begin. They will often start when you are off guard. That's why you never win and the abuser always does. They come at you hard and fast thus makes you second guess yourself in the end.Trying to confuse you. Most of the time you can't remember what you did or said because you have so much on your plate of rules you have to remember just to eliminate any spark of controversy.Abuser's always think aheadWant's you to have nightmares so you can't sleep.If you can't sleep during the
night, you won't have energy to think the next day. Keeps you weak minded.Yes, they go that far! They think of every little detail of things they can and will do to you. If your mind is weary and tired you most likely will never catch onto what their plans are and what they are doing.Some abuser's even go as far as hoping YOU will just kill YOURSELF. How extreme is that?????How many of you reading this have had thought's to just kill yourself and get it over with? Please.....get that thought out of your head right now and seek help.No one deserves to be abused by another Human being!!!!!
See all 8 photos
Can't have Friends!Do you have any? There was a time you had many friends. But now, you have NONE. How did the abuser make you get rid of all your friends?Here are a few examples:1) Friends calling to much, not leaving time for him/her2) Friends coming over to much or staying to late.3) Friends treat them differently when your not around.4) Doesn't like your friends spouse and wishes you wouldn't try to make him/her get to know their spouse.Now, you start making excuses to your friends when they call you don't answer, when they come over you tell them you were just leaving, when they invite you to go somewhere, you tell them you have made other arrangements already.Slowly but surely you have kept yourself away from your friends. If you think they haven't noticed.YOU are
WRONG!You are unhappy and the abuser is Grinning.Did you know that Your Abuser Studies You?So you're thinking, today
is a good day and you're
being verbally free,
just laughing and talking about anything in General. Did you know that your abuser was studying you all that time?Studying
your weaknesses and goes for it. You, in the meantime have no clue of this because he/she is happily interacting and laughing with you.But then, seconds later,
the BOMB drops!The abuser throws everything back in your face that you discussed a few minutes or weeks before. Except, they have turned everything around by adding things you never said. Once again twisted your conversation.The abuser has lurked upon. Studying your facial expressions you give off, your body language, your wording and you never noticed, didn't give it a second thought. How and why does he/she go through such extremes to hurt you, degrade you, sadden you? You think, What is wrong with this person? There is never a peaceful time in any day for you. Believe it or not, but the abuser is the INSECURE one.
See all 8 photos
Walking on Eggshells?You feel like your walking on eggshells, all the time! One minute the abuser is happy and loving, the next Loud and mean.You never know what arouse's
the abusive behavior. Your always making sure you don't say or do anything that will trigger the outburst. So, you stop telling the abuser things. You don't volunteer conversation most of the time because it usually back fires on you. Have you even stopped to think that you have turned your self into the PERFECT person doing or saying nothing wrong? Yet, you still get punished one way or another!
See all 8 photos
The abuser cries after punching you Your curled up on the floor with black and blue markings all over your body.Tears streaming done your face. Your body can't stop Shaking and Shivering for all the pain and disgust for yourself and the abuser.The Abuser just looks at you and falls to their knees in front of you with tears streaming done their face .Begging you for forgiveness and how sorry they are for hurting you. This will never happen again, EVER!!So what do you do? You give in and say..." It's Okay"........" I shouldn't have"......."It was my fault"......Because, you are still afraid and saying these words just might keep the abuser calmed down and there might be a small chance this won't happen again.WRONG! This will happen again. It will always happen, over and over again.
See all 8 photos
Emotional and Verbal abuseAlways
feeling depressed, stressed, unhappy and tired.Can't make any decision's on your own?Can't sleep or sleep to much?Eat to much or not at all?You just can't "THINK".Emotional and Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. It can ware your mind down fast, giving you Low Self Esteem and putting you into deep depression! Once you are there and don't get help.
vulnerable and your situation will only get worse for you.
See all 8 photos
Is there such a thing as Economic abuseHolding you backEconomic abuse is when the abuser has complete control over the money and has you on a strict "allowance', withholding money and forcing you to beg for the money until the abuser decides to let you have some.You aren't allowed to pursue an education or get a job. Wants you to stay at home all times.Therefore you will be solely dependent on him/her.
Who can you turn to for help?You not aloneSo, who CAN YOU turn to?National Domestic Violence
Hot-Line. Is an Option. Just a phone call away.Don't be ashamed, don't be afraid.You are stronger than you think. Their is HELP out there. You have to get the Courage that is inside of you to look for it, to get it.Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) be sure to call!
See all 8 photos
Control and ManipulationFeeling Helpless because you are being ControledA Controlling and manipulating abuser tends to look like he/she have their
act together. To people looking from the outside he/she plays nice and makes them believe they are a loving partner. But, behind closed doors he/she does this: * Your not allowed to make decisions* Makes you ask for permission to leave the house.* Get's mad when you come home late.* Cut's you off from everything and everyone.* Strikes tables or walls, or throw objects.* Telling you what you can and can not wearExcuses for Verbal Abuse - Alcohol and Drugs If alcohol or drugs aren't in the picture....then what is the excuse?Clear mind, I would say that is the worst abuse.
So that means the abuser knows exactly what they are doing.If they were
Drunk or High
would have some kind of answer as to "Why" your being hurt all the time. But then, that will only give YOU the excuse to make for them. Oh....they didn't mean it.....they were drunk/high.AlcoholDrugsEvery Day LifeLife itself is hard enough. The daily pressure of trying to survive it is not an easy task.Having a job, raising children, paying bills, staying healthy. Are only some of the struggles to deal with.But, then having someone that hurt's you that is supposed to be loving you is a struggle in itself.Pretending every day that it will get better soon, is a lie. Especially if you are still there with the abuser.
Feel like a Punching bagIt's so bad, you feel like a free punching bag ? Always receiving the blows, whether they are verbal or physical ones. The punches just seem to keep on coming! Mean, Hateful words coming out of the mouth, just pounding thru your head. Punches stabbing at your body,
draining you,
bringing you down more and more each minute. You can't fight back because that sort of treatment to another person is just not in you.Your in total shock that the one you love is doing this to you. Things you should have prepared if you plan on leavingPack together all your necessities* Put some money away* A change of clothes* Make duplicate keys such as house and car* Birth certificates* Driver's license or passport* Medications and copies of prescriptions* Insurance information* Checkbook* Credit cards* Legal documents such as separation agreements and protection orders* Address books* Valuable jewelry* Papers that show jointly owned assetsHave it all ready so when you are ready to leave you can grab and go!Message for Teens and young AdultsDon't let a person
take control of your mind!Young People , please listen while I give you some pointers about abusive relationships. I'm not an expert just a caring person.Hopefully you have read and understood all the signs of an abuser that I wrote.Just because the person is good looking, drives a fancy car or has a pocket full of money. Does not give them the right to mistreat you.It does not mean they
love you. Don't get it twisted.Loving one another means: kindness, respect, understanding, giving, protecting, gentleness, compassion, nurturing.It's not a fairy tale. There are people
out there that are all of the above.
Believe that for sure!Thank-you for coming byPlease don't leave any Spam on the wall. This site is for Helping abused and Hurting People! 2008 Ramona Britman - All Rights Reserved(C)2008RamonaBritmanYour not alone. Tell someone! The more you talk about it the more Courage and strength it will give you.Please don't Spam the wall. Abuse is a very Serious Subject. This page and comments are for those that are seeking help.Thank you for understanding.
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.&{26} & &{1} & &{6} & &{7} & &{4}Recommended Hubs
MORE BY THIS AUTHOR
EDITOR'S CHOICE
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2015 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(0.33 sec)the day you went away_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&the day you went away
《The Day You Went Away 》是挪威组合 演唱的一首歌曲。收录在其首张专辑《
》中,这首歌不但红遍挪威以及整个欧洲,在中国也有很高的知名度,中文版的由台湾歌手翻唱的《》。外文名称The Day You Went Away所属专辑Shades of purple歌曲时长3分44秒发行时间2000歌曲原唱M2M谱&&&&曲M2M编&&&&曲M2M音乐风格流行歌曲语言英语翻&&&&唱第一次爱的人
The day you went away-M2M
Well I wonder could it be ?
When I was dreaming about you baby.
You were dreaming of me.
Call me crazy.
Call me blind.
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time.
Did I lose my love to someone better.
And does she love you like I do.
I do,you know I really really do.
So much I need to say.
Been lonely since the day.
The day you went away.
So sad but true.
For me there's only you.
Been crying since the day.
The day you went away.
I remember date and time.
September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine.
In the doorway with your case.
No longer shouting at each other.
There were tears on our faces.
And we were letting go of something special.
Something we'll never have again.
I know,I guess I really really know.
So much I need to say.
The day you went away.
So sad but true.
For me there's only you.
The day you went away.
The day you went away.
The day you went away.
Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do.
I do,you know I'm really really do.
So much I need to say.
The day you went away.
So sad but true.
For me there's only you.
The day you went away.
Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone?
How could I carry on?
The day you went away.
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say.
The day you went away.
The day you went away.
The day you went away.The day you went away-M2M 你离去的那天()
Well I wonder could it be ? 我想知道,这是否可能?
When I was dreaming about you baby. 当我梦到你的时候
You were dreaming of me. 你的梦中是否也有我
Call me crazy. 有人说我疯狂
Call me blind.说我盲目
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time. 已过去那么久仍为此伤痛真是太傻了
Did I lose my love to someone better. 我把我的爱输给了更好的人吗?
And does she love you like I do. 她会像我那样吗 ?
I do,you know I really really do. 是的,你知道我真的真的很爱你
Well hey. 嗨
So much I need to say. 我需要说的有太多太多
Been lonely since the day. 从那一天起我是多么的孤独
The day you went away. 你离去的那一天
So sad but true. For me there's only you.
对我来说, 你就是唯一,这很悲哀,但很真实
Been crying since the day. 从那一天起我就一直在哭泣
I remember date and time. 我记得那一天那一刻
September twenty second Sunday twenty five after nine. 9月22日 星期日 9点25分
In the doorway with your case. 在门口拿着你的行李
No longer shouting at each other. 我们不再争吵
There were tears on our faces. 泪水挂在我们的脸上
And we were letting go of something special. 我们让某些特别的东西溜走了
Something we'll never have again. 这些东西我们再也不会得到
I know,I guess I really really know. 我明白,我想我真的真的明白了
Well hey. 是的
So much I need to say. 我多么想告诉你
So sad but true. 我是真的很难过
For me there's only you. 你是我的唯一
Did I lose my love to someone better. 我把我的爱输给某个更好的人了吗?
And does she love you like I do. 她会像我那样吗
I do,you know I'm really really do. 是的,你知道我真的真的很爱你
Well hey. 是的
So much I need to say. 我多么想告诉你
So sad but true. 我是真的很难过
For me there's only you. 你是我的唯一
Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone? 为什么直到失去了我们才明白自己曾经得到过什么?
How could I carry on? 我该怎样继续生活?
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say. 我不得不说我是多么地想念你。
*******************************************************************************************************************************
&the day you went away&
well i wonder could it be 噢,我真不相信事情竟会这样
when i was dreaming about you baby 当我梦中见到你的时候
you were dreaming of me 亲爱的你也梦见了我吗?
call me crazy 也许你认为我疯狂,
call me blind 或者说我太傻,
to still be suffering is stupid after all of this time 在所有的一切都结束了,仍然深陷痛苦之中不可自拔是多么的愚蠢。
did i lose my love to someone better 也许我失去所爱对某些人来说反而是一种好结果。
and does she love you like i do 那个她会象我一样的爱你,
i do, you know i really really do 是的,像我一样,你知道我是真的真的的很爱你。
well hey so much i need to say 啊!我有太多的心里话想要对你说 。
been lonely since the day 我将永远的孤独。
the day you went away 当你离开我的那天,
so sad but true 我是很悲伤也很难过但这一切都是真的。
for me there\'s only you 你是我这一生的唯一,
been crying since the day 我痛哭流涕 ,
the day you went away 从你离开我的那天起。
i remember date and time 我永远记得那一刻,
september twenty second sunday twenty five after nine 9月20日 第2个星期日 9点25分 ,
in the doorway with your case 在走廊上,你的样子
no longer shouting at each other 彼此默默的看着
there were tears on our faces 只有眼泪还在我们的脸上静静的流着,
and we were letting go of something special 曾经发生在我们之间的那些美好回忆
something we\'ll never have again 永远永远也不会再有了。
i know, i guess i really really know 我明白了,我猜我真的真的想明白了。
why do we never know what we\'ve got till it\'s gone 为什么我们从来都不知道珍惜所拥有的直到永远的失去它。
how could i carry on 我将如何承受这种痛苦。
because i have been missing you so much i have to say现在,我不得不说,我是真的真的失去了你。
××××××
The Day You Went Away 没有你的日子好难捱
Well I wonder could it be
唉,我琢磨着这事有冇可能
When I was dreaming about you baby
在我梦见宝贝你的那一刻
You were dreaming of me
正赶上你梦到我的时辰
Call me crazy
说我疯可以
Call me blind
说我盲请便
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time
过了这许多日子仍甘愿受苦确实够傻呆
我的爱可是输给了更好的另一位
And does she love you like I do
难道她爱你也像我痴心不改
I do you know I really really do
你知道我爱你爱得真真切切
So much I need to say
我一肚子苦水不吐难捱
Been lonely since the day
打从那天起就寂寞难耐
The day you went away
打从你走的那天起
So sad but true
那么伤感不掺虚情半分
For me there's only you
我的内心唯你填得满满
Been crying since the day
打从那天起哭得死去活来
the day you went away
打从你走的那天起
oh~oh~yeah~
I remember date and time
日子和时间我记得实在
September twenty second
九月份的第二十二天
Sunday twenty five after nine
星期天九点过二十五分
In the doorway with your case
你带着行李出现在门前
No longer shouting at each other
彼此间再没见大叫大喊
There were tears on our faces
你我唯有泪水挂满腮
And we were letting go of something special
我们在撒手某种特殊的情感
Something we'll never have again
此番一去再也不回返
I know I guess I really really know
我知道我想我是真正明白
So much I need to say
我一肚子苦水不吐难捱
打从那天起就寂寞难耐
The day you went away
打从你走的那天起
So sad but true
那么伤感不掺虚情半分
For me there's only you
我的内心唯你填得满满
打从那天起哭得死去活来
the day you went away
打从你走的那天起
the day you went away
没有你的日子好难捱
the day you went away
没有你的日子好难捱
我的爱可是输给了更好的另一位
And does she love you like I do
难道她爱你也像我痴心不改
I do you know I really really do
你知道我爱你爱得真真切切
So much I need to say
我一肚子苦水不吐难捱
打从那天起就寂寞难耐
The day you went away
打从你走的那天起
So sad but true
那么伤感不掺虚情半分
For me there's only you
我的内心唯你填得满满
打从那天起哭得死去活来
the day you went away
打从你走的那天起
Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone
到手的东西为何要等到失去才懂得珍爱
How could I carry on
往后的日子我该怎么捱
the day you went away
打从你走的那天起
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say
只因我时时念你肝肠寸断不吐不快
打从那天起哭得死去活来
the day you went away
打从你走的那天起
the day you went away
没有你的日子好难捱
the day you went away
没有你的日子好难捱
oh~yeah~M2M《Shades Of Purple》
M2M首张专辑Shades Of Purple于2000年3月发行, M2M包办所有的词曲创作,并请到 Spice Girls()、Backstreet Boys(后街男孩)、Britney Spears(小甜甜布兰妮)、圣女合唱团...... 等当红艺人团体的专辑制作人倾力操刀。
专辑曲目:
01.The Day You Went Away
04.Don't Say You Love Me
06.Everything You Do
07.Girl In Your Dreams
08.What You Do About Me
09.Don't (Acoustic)
10.Wanna Be Where You Are
11.Not To Me
13.Wait For Me
14.Jennifer (Acoustic)
15.Love Left For Me (Acoustic)
16.Pretty Boy (Mandarin Version)
17.Everything (Acoustic)
18.Don't Say You Love Me (Tin Tin Out Remix)
19.Todo Lo Que Haces
20.Mirror Mirror (Power Dance Mix)包括2000年挪威Hit Awards的“最佳挪威团体奖“(同时她们还获得年度最佳歌曲的提名);2001年Spelleman奖“最佳合唱团体“的提名:2000年6月,新加坡电台协会则颁给M2M“年度最有潜力新人奖“(Discovery of the Year)。该歌曲曾被中国女歌手翻唱。歌曲名:
所属专辑:
发行时间:2004年
所属专辑曲目
01.爱你[3:39]
02.月光[4:05]
07.第一次爱的人[3:53]
[00:04.71]
[00:09.43]
[00:14.15]
[00:18.87]灰色的天 你的脸
[00:24.21]爱过也哭过笑过痛过之后 只剩再见
[00:29.63]我的眼泪 湿了脸