中国男足对柬埔寨女足做变性手术,去踢女足比赛行不行

拒绝访问 | www.wangchao.net.cn | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.wangchao.net.cn) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(42e992ac93014cea-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器男足做变性手术,去踢女足比赛行不行?【国际米兰吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,771,229贴子:
男足做变性手术,去踢女足比赛行不行?
不入流的男运动员也比顶级女运动员强,男足做变性手术后,有没有资格加入女足国家队,找几个愿意变性的男足加入女足那个是否可行?
女足就是拿到冠军,赚到钱还没有男足混的十分之一多
好像不行,以前有个田径运动员被查了
给你两千万,买你的小弟弟,你同意吗。
泰国岂不是美滋滋
变性之后激素水平变化导致肌肉萎缩脂肪堆积,身体素质可能还不如女子运动员
基因还是男的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴伊朗开除4名女足国脚 只因变性手术未做全(图)
来源:人民网
&红衣者(右一)就是被开除的4名国脚之一
  北京时间2月10日,据《每日邮报》报道,4名伊朗女足国脚被国家队开除,因为“她们”在抽查的性别检测中显示为“不是完全的女性”。现在伊朗所有的女性球员都要强行接受性别检测。
  早些时候,伊朗足协公布对部分女足球员的性别抽查结果,许多明星球员,包括4名国脚没能过关。报告称“她们”的变形手术没有做全,实际上还是男人。还称她们饱受性别错乱的困扰。
  相较于对婚前性行为和同性恋的抵制,变性自1979年以后在伊朗就属合法。现在的女足队伍中就有一些是变性人,但有些球员没有把手术做全就上场比赛了。这个现象存在已久,这次的抽查让伊朗足协打算彻查此事。
(责任编辑:UN645)
原标题:伊朗开除4名女足国脚 只因变性手术未做全(图)
&&&&&&</div
中国人哪来这么多钱?[]
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:查看: 6745|回复: 20
伊朗女足国家队发现有四名男性
伊朗女足国家队发现有四名男性Iran women’s football team turned out to include four men
译文来源:
翻译:一抹红
British media reported that the men will beallowed to play for the women’s team after they undergo sex change operation
英国媒体报道称,男子在进行了变性手术之后可以被允许参加女子足球比赛
LON DON, February 11. /ITAR-TASS/. Fourplayers in Iranwomen’s national football team turned out to be men. They were temporarilydisqualified, the British media reported.
伦敦,伊朗女足国家队发现有四名男性。英国媒体报道称,他们暂时被取消了比赛资格。
Athletes failed to pass gender- testing.Football players are now in line for a sex-change operation. Despite strictrules in the Islamic Republic of Iran, players will be allowed to continuetheir career after mandatory sex-change operation.
运动员没有通过性别测试,足球运动员目前在等待变性手术,虽然伊斯兰国家有严格的规定,但球员允许在强制做了变性手术之后继续自己的足球生涯
This case prompted the introduction of newrules, according to which all women are required to undergo gender- testingbefore signing a contract with a foot ball club.
这一事件引发了新的规则,所有的女性都将被要求在与足球俱乐部签合约之前进行性别测试
Comments:Trans Pursuit&&Iran performs the most sexual reassignment surgeries than any where inthe world behind Thailand.
伊朗是除了泰国世界上最变性手术最多的国家
Di gior no I've heard that in both Iran and Thailand that of those conversionsare gay men being forced to change sex because their culture and society don'treally have a place for them as they are.
我听说伊朗和泰国进行变性手术都是同性恋被强制变性,因为自己的国家社会和文化不支持同性恋
Trans Pursuit&&That may be true in Iran, it is notin Thai land.
这在伊朗可能是真的,但在泰国不是
Gh s t f ce Wait, wait, wait... According to Ahmadi nejad,there are no gays in Iran
等等,根据内贾德的说法,伊朗没有同性恋
Yor rick lHomosexuality is effectively banned in Iran.But any one who wants a sex change operation can get it for free... the stateactually pays for it.In some ways policies are incrediblyoppressive. In others they're exceptionally liberal. Interesting mix.
伊朗禁止同性恋,但任何想做变性手术的人都是免费的,国家为此付钱伊朗某些政策非常的压迫,但在其他方面他们也很自由,很有趣的混合
Captain burn z&&I hope these guys/girls are going throughgender transition willingly.
我希望这些家伙/女孩是自愿进行变性的
S I a l i take it easy people, it means if they areto stay in the team, they need to do the surgery and become a full woman. lostin translation!
大家别着急,文章的意思是他们想要留在队伍里的话,就需要做变性手术,做一个真正的女人,翻译有所遗失
grumble_ rumble allO h yeah, all that muscle mass men have andwomen don't will suddenly disappear once the dick goes away.
喔是的,一旦鸡鸡被切掉之后,男性拥有而女性没有的肌肉质量就会消失了
Reservoir Kat lActually taking estrogen does reduce theupper body strength of trans women.
事实上摄入雌性激素确实会减少跨性女人的上肢力量
Under cover Governor &Mandatory sex change&
“强制变性”
Nurse vodka l o l Y e a h Iran forces trans women to get asex change because being gay is illegal. So that after surgery they have avagina and then they can't have &gay& sex any more. Which is aterrible situation for these women to be in.
是的,伊朗强迫跨性女人进行变性手术,因为在伊朗同性恋是不合法的。所以变性手术之后他们就会有阴道,然后就不能用同性恋性爱了。这对于这些女性来说也是悲惨的结局
The_ real_ pillow I'm all for gender equality, but doesn'tthat seem like cheating? Generally speaking, men are built differently thanwomen, and usually have a physical advantage. Am I wrong?
我是支持性别平等的,但这看起来像是欺骗?一般而言,男性和女性构造不同,男性有身体优势,我错了吗?
Jas J BThe gender tests are hormone tests to makesure that you actually have the hormones of a female. If they failed thesetests, it means they aren't taking the proper amount of medication, which meansthey have an unfair advantage.
性别测试就是荷尔蒙测试,以确保你拥有女性的荷尔蒙水平。如果他们没有通过测试,这就意味着他们没有摄入相同数量的药物,这就说明他们有不公平的优势
Sp In r At Well, whites have a hard time getting to theN B A because black have better physique for the game
好吧,白人想要进入NBA也很艰难,因为黑人有更好的身体素质
Ro chelle H I'm confused.
Richards H Kthey r not gay then why they v e to refusedto play.
他们不是同性恋,那为什么他们比赛要疑惑呢
New old wave&&The world is getting too confusing.
世界越来越让人疑惑了
Oa fah pao So let me get this straight: If you're agay man in Iran,they either imprison and execute you, or force you to become a woman? W e l l,since being a woman in Iranis akin to a life of slavery, I'd choose death.
让我说明白吧,如果你在伊朗是同性恋男人,要么去坐牢要么处决,或者强迫你做女人?好吧,那既然在伊朗做女人和奴隶差不多,我宁愿去死
Emotional psycho path&&Iranwomen’s football team turned out to include four men. Get my penis cut off toplay some foos ball? No thanks.
伊朗女足国家队发现有四名男性,让我们把鸡鸡切了就为了踢比赛?不谢了
R o b Got ta win some how
那肯定能赢了
Ham fish all why do we still have boys and girls sportsteams, isn't that like sexist?
为什么我们还会有男女分开的比赛呢,这不像是性别歧视吗?
Hunter TA M U C They have a woman's football team?
他们还有女性足球队?
Citizen Snips In a country where football is the mostpopular sport? Yes.
在一个足球是最受欢迎的国家?是的
Quality over Quantity Actually it's a dog trying to enter thecats how.. l o l
实际上是一直狗想要混进猫的展览…哈哈.
yew_ anchor lost Iranisn't as oppressive towards women as a lot of other Islamic countries. It'sobviously no where near as good as most Western nations, but compared to someother Islamic countries, women in Iran aren't that bad offcomparatively.
伊朗不像其他伊斯兰国家对女性这么压迫。显然伊朗没有其他西方国家这么好,但相比于伊斯兰国家,伊朗的女性相比而言比较好
Gon ter f That article is terrible, it doesn'tprovide nearly enough info to say any thing about the situation. Were thesepeople men disguised as women who are now being forced to transition by theIranian government (Iranhas done that before)? Or pre- transition women who some how got on the teamearly?
这个文章太糟糕了,没有提供足够细节说明情况。这些男人是伪装成女性然后被伊朗政府强迫进行变性手术的?还是准备做变性手术的女性提前进入球队了?
Denny the smou 1 player.. o k, 2..may be, but 4? Some onereally wants the women's team to man up no matter the necessary cuts.
一个球员……还好,两个,也许也还行,但四个?一定是有人想要男的在女子比赛中上场,不管要不要切鸡鸡。
Km frt bly numb&&What doesn't Iran cheat at?
伊朗有什么是不擅长欺骗的?
Year of all of youI think that we should just get rid of themen v s women division. O r.. men and women keep separate divisions but wecreate a new division for EVERY ONE which would be the prestigious award.Winning a men's or women's division would be just like &y e a h so whatyou didn't win the human division&.
我觉得我们应该摆脱男女的分组,而是应该创造一个每一个人都能参加的有名望的比赛。获得男子组比赛或者女子组比赛冠军就像是“耶所以你赢得人类组冠军了吗”
Randy P Canada&&still not a natural woman period, no excuses
仍然没有天然女人的月经期,别找借口
Josh With a Q It takes real balls to try a stunt likethis
搞出这样的噱头真的需要勇气
n00 bred ditor&&Wait a minute... So you're telling me thatonly difference between men and women's sports isn't muscle mass or skill, butthe presence/lack of a penis? That doesn't make much sense.
等等……所以你是想告诉我男女体育比赛唯一的不同不是肌肉质量或者技能,而是是不是有鸡鸡?这没有道理的
Cherry Slur pee&&I still don't under stand why sportingevents don't just drug test and x x/x y test before they even start thecompetitions or seasons or what ever
我还是无法理解为什么体育赛事以及赛季开始之前没用兴奋剂检测呢。
Ph lex on ance Doping is part of modern sports. It wouldbe less of a spectacle without drugs. Sporting events aren't against doping,they are against athletes being caught doping.
禁药是当今体育的一部分,没有禁药比赛赛事就没有这么精彩了,体育赛事没有反对禁药,他们反对运动员被抓住服用禁药
Patricia E S I think his parents should have got him helprather than accepting what he wanted to do. There is some issue per taining tothis and it is not natural. He wasn't l &meant& to be a female other wise,G o d would have made him one. This is a psychological issue that needs to beaddressed.
我认为他的父母应该帮助他,而不是容许他任意妄为。这种事发生一定有一些原因,并不是自然的。另外他本就不“应该”是个女性,如果应该的话,上帝就会让他是了。这是一个需要解决的心理问题
Ten texH a h, classic Iran.
哈,经典的伊朗
Pin kie pie Why not just kick them off the team? Didthe coaches know they were men? Seems a more sensible option than mandatorysexual reassignment surgery.
为什么不把他们踢出队伍?教练知道他们是男性吗?看起来这是比强制变性手术更加合理的选择
U y t h I am still trying to figure out how manypeople, considering the dressing rooms showers and under wear necessary, had tohave known about it with out the tests. All of them?
我还是在想有多少人在性别测试之前就知道了,考虑到她们一起洗澡换衣服等,是所有的都知道吗?
saors fly off Uh hh, Why would you ever want to changefrom Male to Female while living in Iran?...
额,为什么你生活在伊朗还会想从男性变成女性呢……
Bob saget full house&&You know the fucked up thing is that Iran will forcethese men to get the sex- change operation because they are part of the team.There's no way they can just opt out and leave the team.
你知道操蛋的事情就是伊朗会强迫这些男人做变性手术的,因为他们是球队一员,他们无法选择退出或者离开球队的
Fan dette mossI'm all for gender equality but I don'tknow how to take this. I would be angry if I trained for years and years to getto where I am but a trans woman that had the strength of a guy and lived as aguy for a long time comes and wins after training for a little bit of time. Oneside is that I want fairness for gender equality and the other is fairness interms of physical demand.
我完全支持性别平等的,但我不知道如何看待此事,如果我训练了这么多年达到了一定高度,但一个变性男人过来拥有男人的力量,然后花了一点点时间就获胜了。一方面我想要性别的平等公平,另一方面也想要身体需求的平等
Da na of doom Wait, are they men or are they trans women?There's a really big difference.This article is written so badly, it'sleaving out all kinds of information.
等等,他们是男性还是跨性女性?这有很大的不同这个文章很糟糕,遗漏了很多信息
P _Us Ur Pe R_ lIran -&You are hereby designated to play on the women's soccer team.&Man - &But I am a man.&Iran -&We'll see about that...&
伊朗—你被指派去女子足球队比赛男性—但我是个男人伊朗—我们会解决的
Ni thing l o lStill going to be very hard for actualwomen to compete with bodies sculpted by years of testosterone, sex change ornot. But then I guess that's why 4 of the 11 players on the women's team weremen in the first place.
真正的女性与吃睾丸素以及做变性手术的人竞争还是很艰难。但我猜这就是为什么女性队伍里面一开始就会有4个男人
Paul the book guy&&Iranshould be disqualified.
伊朗应该被取消资格
Te ra flu x&&I guess the other argument I have is, whatif a woman's body naturally produces a larger amount of testosterone than otherwomen, should that disqualify her?
我觉得如果女性的身体自然就会生产大量的睾丸素,比其他女性要多,那他们会被取消资格么?
Oh gob what is this Actually, numerous studies show that transwomen have no physical advantage over cisgender women if they have undergone atleast two years of hormone therapy.
事实上,有很多调查显示跨性女性对于单性女性没有身体优势,如果他们进行了至少两年激素治疗的话
Almost Cy nical&&Well although I disagree with theirtreatment of gay people, at l least they're not super- intolerant to transpeople and at least partially under stand the condition.
好吧虽然我不同意他们对待同性恋的方式,但至少他们还能忍受跨性人,至少能够部分理解情况
Pure hatred onePs st, it's just Iranbeing Iran,like they have been for the last few decades.And people wanted to allow them a nuclear program..
伊朗还是伊朗,他们之前几十年都是这样的人们还是会让他们进行核试验的
Da na of doom&&I think the article meant that the genderreassignment surgery is mandatory if they want to keep playing on the women'steam.
我觉得文章的意思是如果他们想要留在女子队伍里面就要进行变性手术
Las kura ska They also do mandatory sex change to gaypeople.
他们还对同性恋进行强制变性手术
Sally mander louYou get them cut off or you get executedbecause there are no gays in Iran.How would you choose?
你要么把鸡鸡切掉要么被处决,因为伊朗没有同性恋,你能怎么选择呢
You ni siI would just move over seas and join a football club there. Fuck Iran.
我应该移民海外,加入一个足球俱乐部,干死伊朗
Da Ar ny But... But they're M E N!! The article saysthey are M E N!! Oh my G O D they're gon na cut em off just to play a G A M E?!
但……他们是男性,文章说他们是男性!我的天啊他们为了参加比赛要把鸡鸡切掉?!
翻译鼓励,再接再厉
中国足球队,难道你们没点想法吗?踢不过男人可以去女足啊
中国女足收入是男足的几十分之一,战绩却比男足好几倍&
LX你开玩笑么?要是他们输不起变成功夫展示+怒殴小盆宇怎么办?&
放过女足吧,以哪些臭脚的能力,变性去女足也打不过别人,唯一有机会的恐怕是改去打儿童组,还要是5岁以下组别的,割了对脚,缩短点身材,估计能行.&
你就扯吧,中国女足你也不放过。。&
好主意,不过前提条件是变性。&
性别歧视???
个人觉得这新闻是假的
我宁愿相信你的签名是假的.....&
这个新闻 我 感觉太假了 完全没有具体的东西