想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢今天是星期一因为天气原因运动会推迟3天举行,请问推迟后星期几开?
今天是星期一因为天气原因运动会推迟3天举行,请问推迟后星期几开?
星期四啊 推迟三天就是从星期一开始推迟三天就是星期四
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《今天是星期一因为天气原因运动会推迟3天举行,请问推迟后星期几开?》相关的作业问题
The teacher called me, and informed that because of the bad weather, the sports meeting would put off to the next monday, please noticed the other students.
由于天气原因,运动会不得不取消
应该是星期四,因为星期一是不算在内的,算的是星期一以后的三天
1.Because of the weather reason,suggest each visitor at 17:40 empresses don't want to climb mountain2.Because of the place reason,the summit of hill didn't esta
Notice on the sports meeting1.Due to the bad weather,the sports meeting is postponed to next week.2.The sports meeting will last for 2 days.3.The athletes pleas
这个问题有点难,还真不好一下子回答你,来给你算下!推迟3天再开那就是:星期二,星期三,星期四,这样算下来就是星期五开!
推迟三天就是2、3、4,所以说星期四开
Attention please! Flight Number XXXX to XXX(city name) will be delayed due to weather condition. The new departure time is XX:XX(time). We are sorry for the inc
1.what impressed me most is her smile2.the sports game will be put off till next month because of the bad weather.3.the status is far more serious than what we
活跃气氛,致欢迎词!将下一步行程计划告知客人,请示旅行社将减少的旅游计划合理解决,把由于不可抗拒因素造成影响减小! 再问: 就是要通过欢迎词来安慰客人 再答: 飞机延误、行程计划受影响都是已经发生的事实,不要解释太多“无可抗拒力”等,因为这是航空公司该回答的,是旅行社该协调的旅行计划——这些导游没权。再分析下这时客人的
1.Dictionaries are/A dictionary is very useful for learning English.2.Because of the bad weather ,the sports meeting has to be put off.3.We heard/hear him singi
1 We must stop the students from smoking2 It's your turn to sing3 My father used to smoke, but recently had given up4 Because of the bad weather, the sports mee
1.Due to weather we can promptly delivery of products to all customers,we apologize.2.Do you mind that I turn up the radio a bit?3.Several months without rain,a
We planned to go aboard to travel,but we didn't because of the bad weather.如有问题,欢迎继续追问:)
Thank you for your participation!Since the weather would not be appropriate for outside activeties(可改换), please notice that the event would be changed to start
因为美国地形南北向无高山,为平原,对北面来的冷空气没有阻挡削弱作用,导致冬季寒潮易自北向南影响美国,出现严寒天气
B 考查北美地形对气候的影响正解 再问: 我校大多数人选D,极小部分人选B,你能确定? 再答: 亲 没问题。
星期五开.推迟三天,1+3=4,但是要把星期四过完,然后才是星期五开.
运动会星期四扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
题目今天是星期一,因为天气原因,运动会推迟3填举行,请问推迟后星期几开?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择