在线时间 小时
星海迷航 发表于
能打一下午的飘过。。
兄弟 真是高手啊 能打一下午这体力真是令人敬佩
在线时间 小时
每周都打,可惜离得太远~
在线时间 小时
小鱼s 发表于
普陀体育馆那场地真是无语了,很昏暗还贵,现在在明珠城。 我认识你的炸薯条,拿过你的饲料高够力和海丰。 ...
我只在那里地下室的台球房打过球
在线时间 小时
小鱼s 发表于
兄弟 真是高手啊 能打一下午这体力真是令人敬佩
呵呵 我主要是人比较瘦 负担较轻
我朋友经常和我开玩笑说让我绑个沙包打。。就5kg。。保证30分钟打趴。。
对此我深信不疑。。
在线时间 小时
星海迷航 发表于
呵呵 我主要是人比较瘦 负担较轻
我朋友经常和我开玩笑说让我绑个沙包打。。就5kg。。保证30分钟打趴 ...
呵呵 是这样啊 哈哈
在线时间 小时
gldlarry 发表于
我只在那里地下室的台球房打过球
薯条 什么时候去打打?
在线时间 小时
RE: 请问在普陀西宫附近的球友有吗?
小鱼s 发表于
薯条 什么时候去打打?
好啊!你也喜欢台球吗?不过要等我出差回来了。
在线时间 小时
gldlarry 发表于
我只在那里地下室的台球房打过球
邻居什么时候去的
Powered by列表网公众号列表活动随时有扫我活动不错过
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
微信扫一扫快速获取电话
金山石化打羽毛球友情小提示
金山石化打羽毛球相关推荐
金山石化打羽毛球相关分类
&2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&&
还没关注列表网?一大波金豆等你拿!大家好,我是某某学校的一个初一小学妹,我喜欢一个初二的男生,他长得很帅体育也很好,会打羽毛球会打蓝_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
大家好,我是某某学校的一个初一小学妹,我喜欢一个初二的男生,他长得很帅体育也很好,会打羽毛球会打蓝
大家好,我是某某学校的一个初一小学妹,我喜欢一个初二的男生,他长得很帅体育也很好,会打羽毛球会打蓝球会踢足球,跑步也特别快,参加过校运会,还进入过决赛。他是金牛座我是双鱼座。他有女朋友,不过他女朋友是别的学校的。我有加他qq,没事就找他聊天,...
我有更好的答案
其他的要是我的话倒不是太在乎。所以我的结论是:只要不遭受实质性伤害首先,很漂亮,全校喜欢她的男生不在少数,直到一天。我要告诉你我高中暗恋一个女生的事。那个女生,我只能在远处默默关注她,并在自己力所能及的范围内,暗中帮助她。所以当初我和你的情况差不多,不过我比你好的是我没有遭到实质性的报复而已。像我当初喜欢的女生以及你喜欢的男生,这类优秀的人都属于风暴中心,围绕着他们总会有各种各样的事情,想靠近就有可能收到伤害。我当初是很满足的,你现在的情况,车子这块挺麻烦了,不影响学习,我是男生,而且大学毕业近四年了,一个追她比较猛的哥们被人打了,我才知道她的追求者当中有一个有黑道背景。我这才知道她不是我可以染指的女生
唉我这样有错吗,为什么那些人要那样。。。
喜欢一个人没有错,但我相信他终究是你生命中的一个过客,所以许多事不必介怀。至于针对你的事,多半带有警告性质,只要你的行为没有超过他女朋友的心理预期,应该不会再有针对你的行为了。
采纳率:87%
还小呢,没必要去想那么多,好好学习,等以后再说吧。
很单纯的喜欢、谁小的时候没有过呢。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包大家好,我叫蔚腾霄,我13岁了。我喜欢打羽毛球和看书。我家有3口人,爸爸妈妈和我,妈妈很漂亮,爸爸很英俊,而我呢,是个天真可爱的孩子。我喜欢的颜色是蓝色。我喜欢的食物是肉。我愿意和你交朋友,你愿意吗? 的翻译是:Hello, my name is Wei tengxiao, I am 13 years old. I like to play badminton and reading. There are 3 people in my family, Mum and dad and I, mother is very beautiful, dad is very handsome, and I do, is a sweet boy. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is meat. I would like to make friends wit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
大家好,我叫蔚腾霄,我13岁了。我喜欢打羽毛球和看书。我家有3口人,爸爸妈妈和我,妈妈很漂亮,爸爸很英俊,而我呢,是个天真可爱的孩子。我喜欢的颜色是蓝色。我喜欢的食物是肉。我愿意和你交朋友,你愿意吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello, everyone, my name is Xiao Wei Teng, I was 13 years old. I like playing badminton and reading. My family has 3 people, my parents and my mother is very beautiful, and my father is very handsome, and I do, is a sweet and innocent child. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is meat. I am
Hello, my name is Wei tengxiao, I am 13 years old. I like to play badminton and reading. There are 3 people in my family, Mum and dad and I, mother is very beautiful, dad is very handsome, and I do, is a sweet boy. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is meat. I would like to make friends wit
Hello, my name is Wei tengxiao, I am 13 years old. I like to play badminton and reading. There are 3 people in my family, Mum and dad and I, mother is very beautiful, dad is very handsome, and I do, is a sweet boy. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is meat. I would like to make friends wit
Good for you, My Name is Karen M. Danglars, curfew I am 13 years old. I like to play badminton and read books. My family had a 3, Mom and Dad, my mother and my father had a very handsome and very beautiful, and I was a naive lovely child. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is meat. I am wil
Everybody good, I call to leap the clouds luxuriantly, my 13 years old.I like playing the badminton and reading.My family has 3 people, father and mother and I, mother is very attractive, the daddy is very outstandingly talented, but I, am a naive lovable child.I like the color is a blue color.I lik
相关内容&a没有谁会一直陪在谁的身边,感谢那些曾经丢下我的人,让我学会了一个人面对一切. Who doesn't have to be able to accompany continuously in whose side, thanked these once to throw down me the person, let me learn a person facing all. & a我想驻足在这 I want to settle down in this & a多与别人交流 Many and others exchange & aNewman's Own Organics California Prunes, 12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Newman's Own Organics California Prunes, 12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) & aYou are registered to be notified when this product becomes available. [do not notify me] 当这个产品变得可利用时,您登记被通报。 [不要通知我] & ayour english is practcing more 您的英国practcing更多 & awear a red dress and which shoes 穿,并且鞋子的一件红色礼服 & aprotesters in the streets of tunis and cairo didn't carry placards with 抗议者在突尼斯和开罗街道没有运载招贴与 & aYou accepted | love thee 您接受了 | 爱thee & a我I hope you understand my heart 我I希望您了解我的心脏 & adrawing a cirde of love 画爱cirde & a不屈服 Does not submit & aDo not take any chances 不要利用任何机会 & aapplications
list 应用名单 & adestructon destructon & aciucle eau de ciucle eau de & aoff northern Alaska and in Hudson Bay 离开北阿拉斯加和在Hudson湾 & a我觉得你纹身特帅 I thought your model community leads especially & a这条建议很有用 This suggestion is very useful & a有你真好, Has you to be really good, & atire 轮胎 & a环境问题,还有经济问题,人口压力 Environment question, but also has the economic problem, the population pressure & athey
themselves
sunlight 他们能话筒食物为他们自己从阳光 & ayou are going to be my destiny 您是我的命运 & a
& ayou have administrator rights 您有管理员权利 & a这是第二个夏天,三年后的夏天我们一定还会在一起的=w= This is the second summer, three year after summers we certainly also can in together =w= & amultplayer campalgn multplayer campalgn & a水兵月 Sailor month & a如果你愿意去,请给我写信,在六月一日上午九点在门口见 If you are willing to go, please write a letter to me, nine sees in the morning in June 1 in the entrance & a斑马,长颈鹿,大象,鳄鱼 Zebra, giraffe, elephant, alligator & a她一走下火车 As soon as she goes down the train & a我们一起共进午餐好吗 We advance together together the lunch & a也许我该做好迎接新生活的准备了。 Perhaps I should prepare for greet the new life. & athe rationale for vascularized bone grafting 理论基础为vascularized骨头嫁接 & a我不知道我算什么 I did not know I calculate any & a曲璇朵 Qu Xuanduo & a如果你不了解那么你将失去 If you did not understand that you will lose & a我多么希望今天永远停留 I hoped today forever pauses & aNo,youmustnot 在, youmustnot & a你吃饭了吗,朋友? You ate meal, friend? & a她这种状况 Her this kind of condition & aYou added Chinese Laundry Women's Lavine Sandal,Black,6 M US by Chinese Laundry to your Wish List. 您增加了中国洗衣店妇女的Lavine凉鞋,黑色, 6 M美国由中国洗衣店对您的愿望。 & aWhat's the man like 什么是人象 & aGas Auger drilled deeply in the planetary crust. 供气在星球外壳深深地操练的木钻。 & amake sure of the following before rooting 确定以下在根源之前 & abolinxp bolinxp & a买了个和段林希一样的眼睛 就烂了 明天再去买一副 Has bought and Duan Linxi the same eye has bought one again on rotten tomorrow & aindispensable 不可缺少 & a不懂么? Does not understand? & aI'm someone who is looking 4 love,Real Love,Ridiculous..Inconvenient..Consuming..Can't live without each other's love !! 我是看4爱的人,真正的爱,可笑。不便。消耗。不能居住没有彼此的爱!! & a在忙什么.吃饭了吗. In busy any. Ate meal. & a大家好,我叫蔚腾霄,我13岁了。我喜欢打羽毛球和看书。我家有3口人,爸爸妈妈和我,妈妈很漂亮,爸爸很英俊,而我呢,是个天真可爱的孩子。我喜欢的颜色是蓝色。我喜欢的食物是肉。我愿意和你交朋友,你愿意吗? Everybody good, I call to leap the clouds luxuriantly, my 13 years old.I like playing the badminton and reading.My family has 3 people, father and mother and I, mother is very attractive, the daddy is very outstandingly talented, but I, am a naive lovable child.I like the color is a blue color.I lik &

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢打羽毛球的男生 的文章

随机推荐