有人每天下午放学的闵鹿蕾年轻时候打球去打球么

下午放学回家,家里弥漫着阿拉伯面包的气味,酥松的小圆饼鳞次栉比排列在桌面上。
By the time I arrived home from school in the afternoon, the house smelled of Arabic bread and loaves and loaves of the round puffy disks leaned against each other in rows on the table.
他们像无数青少年一样在网络上狂敲键盘讨论下午放学后在哪个购物中心碰头,以及周六下午去哪个公园聚会。
because they are already on it, tapping away furiously like all their mates, finding out what shopping centre to meet in after school tomorrow and what park to hang out in on Saturday afternoon.
在下午放学后后,有时我们会去跑步,有时候我们会参加体育活动。
After the class in the afternoon, sometimes we will go running, sometimes we will play sports.
另外,每天下午放学我会散一会步。周末的时候,我会和好朋友一起去打打球。
In addition, every day after school, I would be a short walk. On the weekend, I and friends together to play.
星期三下午放学后,一年级学生参观了国立图书馆。
The first year boys paid a visit to the National Library after school on Wednesday afternoon.
学龄儿童应该在下午放学到家后就开始写作业,这样不会使妈妈延误,甚至忘记做准备工作,还可以避免孩子找借口不早点上床睡觉。
School aged children should be encouraged to do homework as soon as they get home from school – this way it doesn't get lost, forgotten, and it can't be used as an excuse to not go to bed.
她在华埠里长大,喜欢与传统观念较强的外公度过下午放学后的时间,外公教她说广东话,还给她讲孔子的教诲。
Growing up in Chinatown, she relished afternoons with her tradition-minded grandfather, who taught her Cantonese and the teachings of Confucius.
那是一天下午放学后,他在街边的书摊前瞎转,转了大半天也没有什么值得好看的书。
That is midday of one the world after school, he turns foolishly before the bookstall of street edge, turned to also be worth good-looking book without what a long time greatly.
今天下午放学很早,和同学打球之后缓慢地从走过无数遍的旧路回家,当然是坐公交。
Out of school, after ball games with friends, I stepped onto the way, which is as familiar as to be stepped for many times in the years, back for home, certainly by bus.
早上我们一起上学,下午放学后一起回家,周末经常一起打网球用英语怎么说。
We go to school in the morning, go home after school in the afternoon and often play tennis on weekends all together.
从那天以后,每天下午放学,孩子们都会来找巨人一块儿玩,可是巨人最喜爱的那个小男孩却一直没有再出现过。
Every afternoon, when school was over, the children came and played with the giant. But the little boy whom the giant loved was never seen again.
记得那是冬天的一天下午放学回家时,天正下着大雨,我上楼梯的时候,总觉得头重脚轻,一到家,便倒在床上。
Remember it was a winter day when I came home from school in the afternoon, it was the heavy rain, when I was on the stairs, always feel top-heavy, got home, then pour on the bed.
中午放学后,一路小跑回到家中,先帮妈妈翻身、擦洗,下午放学后,他从不敢在外面玩耍,除了重复中午的事情,还要洗衣服。
Noon, after school, to trot home, first to help my mother stand up, scrub the afternoon after school, he can not play outside, in addition to repeat things at noon, but also laundry.
下午放学后,回家感觉有点累了,就会去洗个澡,让自己放松一下。
In the afternoon after school, go home feeling a little tired, can go to take a bath, let yourself to relax.
这时候,有一张字条传递过来给男孩上面写“下午放学后,我去图书馆,你也来吧----格林”男孩收起来。
This time, a note from the boy transfer to write "the afternoon after school, I went to the Library, you come - Green's" boys up close.
早上我们一起上学,下午放学后一起回家,周末经常一起打网球用…
Every morning we get to school together, after school we go home together, on weekends we often play tennis together.
那天下午放学以后,我们一群男生去了一家俱乐部,我们一边听着点唱机放出的音乐一边打台球,偶然喝上几口啤酒,过得很快活。
That afternoon, after class some of my male friends went to a club and while enjoying the music from the juke box and playing some pool we sipped a few beers, just having a good time.
今天下午放学以后,我急匆匆地帮我女儿录制了第二十课的录音,可惜的是,她今天晚上太忙了,没有时间学英语。有很多作业要做。
I hurried to record lesson 20 for my daughter after school this afternoon. However, she was too busy to learn English tonight. There was lot of homework to do.
运动在我小的时候大概是小学二年级的时候,我的妈妈给我买了一个足球,从那以后我喜欢上了足球天天下午放学后都要去踢上一会儿。
SportsAt my small two-year primary and secondary schools are perhaps the time my mother to buy me a football, since I enjoy the football on every day after school every afternoon while on play.
早上我们一起上学,下午放学后一起回家,周末经常一起打网球用英语…
We go to school in the morning, go home after school in the afternoon and often play tennis on weekends all together.
每天下午放学3点到7点我都要留在学校排练,双休日也要去学校。
I'll have to stay after school for rehearsal every day from 3:00 to 7:00, and I'll also need a ride on weekends.
我经常在早晨和下午放学后跑步,我和我的朋友们一起打篮球,这些运动都会使我变得很健康。
I go running in the morning, and after classes in the afternoon. I play basketball with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.
老师就告诉她,如果现在不来,那她就必须下午放学后来。
The teacher told her, if she would not come now, she would have to come in the afternoon after finishing school.
左邻右舍有许多小学生,下午放学回家,往往走到半路就玩了起来。
In the immediate neighborhood there were many school children who, in the afternoon, would stop and play en route to their homes.
简担心她的孩子们适应不了这种新的变化,于是做出安排,让孩子们每天下午放学后去跟邻近一位妇女在一起。
Jane was worried about her children's adjustment to this new situation, but she arranged for them to go to stay with a woman nearby after school each afternoon.
今天下午在放学回家的路上,我遇见两个迷路的美国朋友。
After school this afternoon, on my way home I met two American friends who lost their way.
今天下午在放学回家的路上,我遇见两个美国朋友,他们不知道怎么回旅馆了。
After school this afternoon, on my way home I met two American friends who didn't know how to go back to their hotel.
今天下午在放学回家的路上,我遇见两个美国朋友,他们不知道怎么回旅馆了。
After school this afternoon, on my way home I met two American friends who didn't know how to go back to their hotel.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 福原爱小时候打球视频 的文章

随机推荐