认真地苏维埃进行曲音译比赛音译

正确的发音习惯_教育_新浪育儿_新浪网
不支持Flash
正确的发音习惯
  训练目标
  纠正孩子错误的发音,让他咬字清晰,说话时不含糊其辞。
  家长能够发音正确,给孩子做出好的榜样。
  孩子语言的发展并不只包含了词汇量的增加,还包括正确的发音。学习中文,不仅要概念准确,还要学习区分近似的发音和近似的词汇,使用正确的发音,了解相似发音的字词之间的差异,区别使用,正确应用。让孩子养成口齿清楚、发音准确的习惯非常重要。
  训练一 纠正发音
  家长请从现在开始,注意孩子的发音,纠正他的错误。
  首先,尽量少说方言。
  孩子如果经常受方言的影响,会因为发音不准受到同学的笑话,甚至不愿意开口说话;或者因为长期说方言,无法区分平舌音、翘舌音,前鼻音和后鼻音不分,导致咬字不准。因此,在家里和孩子交流时,家长应尽量使用普通话。
  其次,当孩子发音不准时,随意地纠正他一次就行,切勿无休止地纠正孩子的发音。对于说话积极性本来就不高的孩子,父母越是纠正,他越是读不标准,甚至连说话的积极性也消失殆尽了;如果父母的态度很恶劣,还会使孩子产生语言障碍,从心理上畏惧说话。最好的方法是,及时纠正,并要在孩子说完话之后纠正。
  训练二 互相挑刺
  利用孩子争强好胜的心理特点,和孩子进行模仿比赛,互相挑刺,能够及时发现对方发音上的问题和其他错误。
  找一段讲故事音频材料,有文字和注音,是孩子比较熟悉的文字。
  (1)你们一起听听音频材料中的标准发音,阅读文字材料。
  (2)让孩子开始模仿,拿着有注音的文字进行朗读,也可以背诵。爸爸作为裁判在一边认真地听,或者也可以把孩子的声音录下来。妈妈作为参赛者,也要认真地听,并将孩子发音错误的地方找出来,记录下来。
  (3)妈妈开始模仿,同样的,爸爸录音,孩子边听边找出错误。
  最后,看谁能挑出对方更多的错误发音,再充当老师的角色,帮助对方改正。这样的比赛不妨经常举行,孩子在准备的过程中认真倾听标准发音,通过练习,口语发音定然会有很大的进步。
  贴心小提示
  即使家长说方言,孩子读音偶有不准,也不要打击孩子,而应时不时地提醒孩子一次,不断鼓励他开口说话,孩子上学后,也能自动纠正一些错误的发音。
  扩展小训练
  孩子有时比大人更懂得区分标准发音与错误发音。家长如果能和他一起学习,效果会更好。
  请家长和孩子一起朗读下面一组字,力求发音准确,区分n与l:晴朗(qínglǎng)、娘亲(niángqīn)、粮食(liángshí)、老狼(lǎoláng)、着凉(zháoliáng)。
声明:新浪网独家稿件,转载请注明出处。
&&|&&&&|&&
,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过怎样才能学会成为一个好的学习者,我认为首先要认真听老师讲课,积极回答问题。第二:课下要认真地做习题,巩固知识,遇到不会的问题要找到老师去问,还要和同学们去探讨,去讨论。还有就是:多听听英语歌曲,多看看英语电视 的翻译是:How can I learn to be a good learner, I think the first to seriously listen to the teacher, actively answer the question. Second: the carefully done exercises after class, the consolidation of knowledge, encountered no problem to find a teacher to ask classmates to talk about, go to the discussion.
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
怎样才能学会成为一个好的学习者,我认为首先要认真听老师讲课,积极回答问题。第二:课下要认真地做习题,巩固知识,遇到不会的问题要找到老师去问,还要和同学们去探讨,去讨论。还有就是:多听听英语歌曲,多看看英语电视
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
How can I learn to become a good learner, I think the first to seriously listen to the teacher, positive answer questions. Second: the next lesson to be careful to do exercises to consolidate knowledge and experience will not ask questions to find a teacher, but also, and students to explore, to dis
How can I learn to be a good learner, I think the first to seriously listen to the teacher, actively answer the question. Secondly class carefully doing exercises, consolidating knowledge, encounter problems not to find teachers to ask and students to also explore, discuss. Then there is: listen to
How can I learn to be a good learner, I think the first to seriously listen to the teacher, actively answer the question. Second: the carefully done exercises after class, the consolidation of knowledge, encountered no problem to find a teacher to ask classmates to talk about, go to the discussion.
How can I learn to be a good learner, I think that we should first carefully listening to the teacher lecturing and positive responses to the questions. Lesson No. 2: The practice, it is necessary to seriously do not consolidate knowledge, encountered the problem, we must find the teachers to ask st
How can learn to become a good learner, I thought first must listen to teacher to teach earnestly, answers the question positively.Second: Under the class must make the exercise earnestly, the consolidated knowledge, meets cannot the question must find teacher to ask, but also must discuss with scho
相关内容&a机会是靠自己争取的 The opportunity is depends on oneself strives for & a有付出就有回报 Has pays has the repayment & a锌铁板 Zinc sheet iron & a2. Experimental setup 2. 实验性设定 & aMicrosoft Games 微软比赛 & a选配焊条:根据母材的材质及焊接方法,焊条选用T422型焊条,其质量符合国家现行标准《碳钢焊条》、《低合金焊条》的规定。 Selects and matches the welding rod: According to the parent metal material quality and the welding method, the welding rod selects the T422 welding rod, its quality conforms to the national present standard "Carbon steel Welding rod", "Low-alloy Welding rod" stipulation. & aI am waiting for you the 我等待您 & athe address entered is not permitted here 被输入的地址这里没有被允许 & a我很想跟你学习英语 I very want to study English with you & aI WILL BE SO HAPPY TO SEE
DEAR 我将是很愉快看您亲爱 & aAren't you in school? 不您在学校? & ahello,lisa. 你好,莉萨。 & aPirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge(2008) (V) 盗版II : Stagnetti的复仇(2008) (v) & aTHELINE 正在翻译,请等待...
& a里面有许多的鱼和螃蟹 正在翻译,请等待...
& ababy u make my heart beat fast. 婴孩u使我的心跳快速。 & a牺牲大好的学习时间去换取你所谓的经验 Sacrifices the excellent study time to receive in exchange for your so-called experience & aCatholic University of Pusan 釜山宽容大学 & aReset Ammo 重新设置弹药 & a中间的是 Middle is & awe talked until two and then she said,"it's time for bed". 我们谈了话直到二她然后说, “是时间为床”。 & aBecause when money is spent,we can earn it back. 由于,当金钱花费,我们可以赢得它。 & a`it
family `它是 相片 我 家庭 & a天气很好,我们去郊游了 The weather is very good, we went to the picnic & athus shall it be 因而将它是 & aBetter than a good day I can help you choose it, you start your married boyfriend's Double Happiness bar, 好比一个早晨好我可以帮助您选择它,您开始您的已婚男朋友的双重幸福酒吧, & aSspend time in the countryside Sspend时间在乡下 & a你能讲出和母亲照的每一张照片背后的故事吗? You can mention behind each picture story which illuminates with the mother? & a她男人 Her man & aVice General
Manager 副总经理 & a你的轻狂,现在在哪? You frivolous, now in? & a说不过你 Said you & a现在什么都不重要,重要的是好好学习。決定要坚持,生活要坚强,人生要拼搏,机会要把握。 Now anything is unimportant, more importantly studies well.The decision must persist that, the life must be strong, the life must strive for success, the opportunity must grasp. & a我们希望你们幸福,因为那是我们最大的心愿 We hoped you are happy, because that is we strongest wish & aWe can't guarantee the arrival time because of the windy weather 由于刮风的天气,我们不可能保证到达时间 & a一个观光的 That feeling is very good & a我站在楼梯口发传单 Has very many human of and very many noises in that in the market & a如今,导致肥胖的两个主要原因,一是因为缺乏运动的另一种是饮食误区。我们每天都应该加强锻炼,做适当有益于自身的运动,例如,跑步,打篮球,打羽毛球等,健康的饮食对我们每个人也很重要,每天不要吃过多的膨化食品,这会对身体不健康 Now, causes the obese two primary causes, one is because lacks the movement another kind is the diet erroneous zone.We should strengthen the exercise every day, does is suitably beneficial in own movement, for example, jogs, plays the basketball, plays the badminton and so on, the healthy diet very
& a真不后悔来这 Really does not regret this & aI told my girlfriend is a few years of marriage, I got married 3 years and still no children, 我没有告诉我的女朋友是几岁月婚姻,我结了婚3年和仍然儿童, & ajust neet somebody to love 正义neet某人爱 & aDiamantje Diamantje & aone more second, I came 一其次,我来了 & a她是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。 She is I have seen the most attractive girl. & aWithout you I am the sky had been raining 没有我是天空的您是下雨 & aor Results 或结果 & aah... one more question.... i wanna work in Korea next yr... but my korean in not good.... do u think i can get a job? i speak Chinese and English ? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aInstead, the balances continuously build up and they become 反而,连续平衡组合和他们成为 & a制定检查机制来弥补产品的不稳定性 正在翻译,请等待...
& a随着现代生活水平日益提高,人们对“食”的追求不仅仅停留在味觉的层次上,对烹饪的工具——炉灶的要求也越来越高。奥烹灶具主要取决与其功能合理,设计新颖,质量可靠,将烹饪提升为一种艺术,选择奥烹灶具,让厨房生活变得更加轻松愉快。 Enhances day by day along with the modern living standard, people to “food” the pursue pauses not merely in the sense of taste level, more and more is also high to the cooking tool - - fire pivot request.If Austria boils the stove to have mainly is decided the function to be reasonable, the design i & a美味无比 Delicacy incomparable & avacabulary complition vacabulary complition & a因为、你想要的太多了 Because, you wanted too many & aHLQuery HLQuery & aIf one day I disappeared, don't come to me, that's my 如果一天我消失了,不要来到我,是我的作为绝望步行; & a别在树下徘徊,别在雨中沉思,别在黑暗中落泪。向前看,不要回头,只要你勇于面对抬起头来,就会发现,分数的阴霾不过是短暂的雨季。向前看,还有一片明亮的天,不会使人感到彷徨。 Do not pace back and forth under the tree, do not ponder in the rain, do not cry in darkness.Looked forward that, do not have to turn head, so long as you dare facing to gain ground, can discover, the score haze is the short rainy season.Looked forward, but also some piece of bright day, cannot make & a怎样才能学会成为一个好的学习者,我认为首先要认真听老师讲课,积极回答问题。第二:课下要认真地做习题,巩固知识,遇到不会的问题要找到老师去问,还要和同学们去探讨,去讨论。还有就是:多听听英语歌曲,多看看英语电视 How can learn to become a good learner, I thought first must listen to teacher to teach earnestly, answers the question positively.Second: Under the class must make the exercise earnestly, the consolidated knowledge, meets cannot the question must find teacher to ask, but also must discuss with scho &Learning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so I spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, I always listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. Listen to English radio programmes, read Engl 的翻译是:就像任何其他语言学习学习英语很辛苦,所以我花很多时间练习每天使用英语。此外,我总是听老师讲课,在类中仔细地做笔记。定期学过一遍,完成仔细地做作业。听英语电台节目、 读英语故事和报纸、 看英文电影和电视节目,用英语写日记和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。如果我犯的错误,我会马上改正,尽量不要犯同样的错误。更重要的是,我经常查字典中的生词,每节课课前精心准备。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Learning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so I spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, I always listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. Listen to English radio programmes, read Engl
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
学习英语就像学习任何其他语言,是艰苦的工作,所以我花很多时间练习使用英语,每天。此外,我总是听老师和课堂笔记,仔细。转到据悉定期完成我们仔细做功课。听英语广播节目,阅读英语故事和报纸,看英文电影和电视节目,英语日记,参加英语debbates演讲比赛。如果我犯错误,我会正确一次,尽量不要犯同样的错误。更重要的是,我经常看新词在字典中,精心准备每节课上课前。
就像任何其他语言学习学习英语很辛苦,所以我花很多时间练习每天使用英语。此外,我总是听老师讲课,在类中仔细地做笔记。定期学过一遍,完成仔细地做作业。听英语电台节目、 读英语故事和报纸、 看英文电影和电视节目,用英语写日记和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。如果我犯的错误,我会马上改正,尽量不要犯同样的错误。更重要的是,我经常查字典中的生词,每节课课前精心准备。
就像任何其他语言学习学习英语很辛苦,所以我花很多时间练习每天使用英语。此外,我总是听老师讲课,在类中仔细地做笔记。定期学过一遍,完成仔细地做作业。听英语电台节目、 读英语故事和报纸、 看英文电影和电视节目,用英语写日记和参加英语 debbates 和演讲比赛。如果我犯的错误,我会马上改正,尽量不要犯同样的错误。更重要的是,我经常查字典中的生词,每节课课前精心准备。
学习英语学习就像任何其他语文,是艰苦的工作,我要花很多时间练习每天使用英语。 此外,我一直听了老师和采取认真注意到在类别。 走过什么教训是定期和完成功课做我们仔细。 听英文电台节目、阅读英文故事和报纸、看英文电影和电视节目、记日记的英文和参加英语debbates及朗诵比赛。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a超模电视 Ultra mold television & a今天我们论些什么话题呢 Today we discuss any topic & aDo you know that man nuder the tree 您知道那人nuder树 & a翻译 环境温度 Translation ambient temperature & a如今,越来越多的人可以利用互联网查找他们需要的信息 Now, more and more many people may search the information using the Internet which they need & a你可以选择不同的混合色 You may choose the different mixture colors & a真惹人喜欢 Really annoys the human to like & a当我接到了大学通知书 When I have received the university written notice & aand he wanted them to have the care and kindness of parents 并且他要他们有关心和仁慈父母 & a明明就是没结果、为什么我就是放不下、放不下对你的爱、还是傻傻的相信、只要真心、就能换来永远 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这样做才是明智的 Does this is unwise & a我们还去了黄鹤楼和江滩 We have also gone to Huanghe Bldg. and Jiang Tan & abe situated 位于 & a玫瑰是谁送的? Who does the rose is deliver? & aonursery o托儿所 & a龙是古人结合了多种动物和自然现象而产生的一种生物,距今约有八千年历史 The dragon was the ancient unified one living thing which many kinds of animals and the natural phenomenon produced, is apart from now to have eight millennium histories approximately & aonthedresser onthedresser & apyritic and sulfate sulfur 硫化铁矿和硫酸盐硫磺 & apay structure overnight 工资结构隔夜 & a我在考虑要不要告诉你 I must tell you in the consideration & aand even tried to get into the case herself 并且甚而设法进入案件 & awe were chatting pleasantly 我们聊天宜人地 & aWerkzeug schliessen 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSingle cycle 16 x 16 MAC 唯一周期16 x 16 MAC & a他将会在广场举行 He will be able in the square hold & avisible
renewer 可看见的皮肤renewer & a长假也是节日的一种纪念方式 The long vacation also is the holiday one commemorative way & aDr. Henry Winkle, in a recent newspaper article entitled Stress and and Sleep, indicates that__________. Dr. Winkle says, “The more we worry, the less we sleep, the more we are unable to deal with stress. If we can find a way to get a good night’s sleep,” he adds, “we can often find the energy to deal with what’s worry 博士。 亨利蛾螺,在题为重音和和睡眠的最近报纸文章上,表明that__________。 博士。 蛾螺认为, “越多我们担心,我们越少睡觉,越多我们是无法应付重音。 如果我们可以发现方式得到一睡个好觉”,他补充说, “我们可以经常发现能量涉及什么让我们担心”。 & aPro-Love son 正在翻译,请等待...
& a玩的非常有趣 Plays extremely interesting & a躺下的过去式 Lies down past tense & ahowoldareyou? howoldareyou ? & a她的性格非常文静 Her disposition is extremely gentle & aI am a slow walker. but... I never walk backwards 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为了避免困惑你最好向他清楚的解释这个问题。 In order to avoid being puzzled you to be supposed better to his clear explanation this question. & aI be
boating I是去的划船 & arestore the fishing center 恢复渔中心 & asword cliff 以植被颜色的改变 & a表示祝与对方会面感到愉快的话 The expression wishes with opposite party meets with feels the happy speech & a不需考虑远期六车道拓宽时桥梁拼宽问题 Does not have to consider the forward six traffic lanes open up when the bridge puts together the wide question & a到底是谁的呢 Whose is & aOne proposed mechanism by which leukocytospermia can negatively influence semen parameters is through reactive oxygen species(ROS). Leukocytes produce leukocytospermia可能消极地影响精液参量的一个提出的机制是通过易反应的氧气种类(ROS)。 白血球产物 & a坦而言之,我不喜欢你和你父母讲话的样子 Tanzania says it, I do not like the appearance which you and your parents speak & a美味绝佳的柿子 Delicacy certainly good persimmon & a他笑起来很迷人 He smiles very enchantingly & asafety first to avoid danger of suffocation keep away from babies and children. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages or play pens.This bag is not a toy.Please dispose of carefully. 避免窒息保留的危险的安全第一从婴孩和孩子。 不要使用在小儿床、床、支架或者戏剧笔。这个袋子不是玩具。仔细地请处理。 & aNo money is not the problem, the problem is I love him, I don't care about anything, I would love to tell his life 金钱不是问题,问题是I爱他,我对任何东西不关心,我会愿意告诉他的生活 & a机器猫很聪明,而且他的口袋里有很多东西。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a因为他给我的感觉非常和善 Because he gives my feeling to be extremely genial & a正在结网 Is nettinging & a我们的英语老师要我们遇到不懂的问题就大胆提问 Our English teacher wants we cannot meet the question boldly to inquire & athe
morning 早晨 & awholesale flannel fabric 1 0 61T 7 41 57 37 3 2 10 16 2 3 15 61 批发法绒织品1 0 61T 7 41 57 37 3 2 10 16 2 3 15 61 & a我是个百万富翁 I am a millionaire & aAdversity does teach who your real friends are 患难教谁您的真正的朋友是 & aboss is a team worker 上司是队工作者 & aLearning English just like learning any other language, is hard work so I spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, I always listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. Listen to English radio programmes, read Engl 正在翻译,请等待...

我要回帖

更多关于 音译歌词 的文章

随机推荐