外贸英语口语随身听跑步随身听怎么用

当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&
&& 《新概念英语词汇随身听手册》根据广大读者&&特别是英语自学者&&的要求,外语教学与研究出版社和朗文公司共同推出了一批《新概念英语》(新版)的辅导用书,涵盖了自学导读、练习详解、词汇总表、语法及录音练习等方面的内容。我们相信,这套新的辅导用书将为各个层次的学习者提供多方位的帮助,有助于他们通过学习《新概念英语》(新版)提高自己的英语综合运用能力。
此次推出的第二批辅导用书包括:词汇随身听速记手册、口语补充练习、语法补充练习和词汇补充练习。
Lesson 001 New Word and expressions 1. excuse Excuse me. Excuse me. Is this your pen? Excuse. What time is it? 2. me Give me that book. Please tell me more. 3. yes Yes, it is. - Are you a student? - Yes, I am. - Can I have a cup of tea? - Yes, of cou
Lesson 006 New words and expressions: 1. make What make is it? What make is your watch? The rich man has cars of all makes. 2. Swedish Its a Volvo, Swedish. Nobel is a Swedish scientist. Jenny Lind is a famous Swedish singer. 3. English Its a Mini, E
Lesson 011 New words and expressions: 1. whose Whose shirt is that? Whose watch is this? Whose house is this? 2. blue My shirts blue. The sky is blue. The sea looks dark blue at night. 3. perhaps - Is this shirt Tims? - Perhaps it is, sir. Perhaps it
Lesson 016 New words and expressions: 1. Russian We are Russian. Can you understand Russian? His mother is Russian. 2. Dutch Are you Dutch? There are some Dutch students in my class. 3. these What are these boxes for? Whose books are these? 4. red Wh
Lesson 21 New words and expressions: 1. give Give me a book please, Jane. Who is coming to give us a talk? He gave me a lot of good advice. 2. one This one. Which one do you like better? The apples are nice. Would you like to have one? 3. which Which
Lesson 26 New words and expressions: 1. where Where is it? Where are my glasses? Where are you eating? 2. in There is a glass in the cupboard. Whats in your bag? Lily is in her room now. Lesson 27 New words and expressions: 1. living room Mrs. Smiths
Lesson 31 New words and expressions: 1. garden She is in the garden, Jean. Mr. Brown has a beautiful garden. Shes in her garden now. 2. under Shes sitting under the tree. A cat is sleeping under the desk. Please write your name under your photo. 3. t
Lesson 36 New words and expressions: 1. beside Hes sitting beside his mother. Come and sit beside me. My cat likes to lie beside me when Im at home. 2. off They are jumping off the branch. He fell off his bike and hurt his leg. He took his hat off hi
Lesson 041 New words and expressions: 1. cheese A piece of cheese Whos stolen the cheese? My mother is good at making cheese. 2. bread A loaf of bread I had a glass of milk and some bread this morning. Would you like another piece of bread? 3. soap A
Lesson 46 New words and expressions: 1. lift I can lift that chair, but I cant lift this table. I tried to lift the sleeping girl, but she was too heavy. He lifted his hands when he saw me. 2. cake I can make cakes, but I cant make biscuits. Would yo
Lesson 51 New words and expressions: 1. Greece I come from Greece. Greece is an ancient country. They are taking a holiday in Greece. 2. climate Whats the climate like in your country? Mr. Black doesnt like the climate in Britain. This kind of plant
Lesson 53 New words and expressions: 1. mild Its mild, but its not always pleasant. We had a mild winter this year. She is a mild woman. 2. always She always has a smile on her face. You are always late for school. 3. north The weathers often cold in
Lesson 055 New words and expressions: 1. live The Sawyers live at 87 King Street. Where do you live? I live with my parents. 2. stay Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day. Who did you stay with when you were in Beijing? I will stay at home for a few da
Lesson 61 New words and expression: 1. feel He feels ill. How are you feeling now? He felt sad after reading a letter. 2. look He looks ill. The picture looks nice. My mother looks angry. 3. must We must call the doctor. I must be off now. We must fi
Lesson 064 News words and expressions: 1. play Dont play with matches. The children are playing in the garden. He likes to play with his little son when he is at home. 2. match I want a box of matches, please. Dont strike a match. I can smell gas. 3.跑步随身听 - 网易云音乐
跑步随身听
播放:9293次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:嗨,求帮助。求推荐一款运动跑步型随身听_郑州升达经贸管理学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:165,007贴子:
嗨,求帮助。求推荐一款运动跑步型随身听收藏
听音乐或者英语的,谢谢。健身房还有晨跑用的,谢谢
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
很多单位都放假了,苦逼的你们学姐还在上班,没一点心情哈,。
谁用过,求推荐,晚上去健身房跑步机上用,还有早上起来晨跑用,不然感觉跑步的时间都浪费了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或跑步的英文是什么的相关英语知识
跑步的英文是什么的相关英语知识
学习啦【英语知识大全】 编辑:玉莲
  看过跑男这一综艺节目的人应该也有听说过它的英文名字,它的英文名字当中恰好有一个是与跑步相关的英语单词。下面学习啦小编为大家带来跑步的英语意思和相关用法,欢迎大家一起学习!
  跑步的英语意思
  跑步的相关英语例句
  为了增强耐力,他每天都进行跑步锻炼。
  He runs every day to hone his stamina.
  他们每天早晨在高速公路上跑步。
  They run the expressway every morning.
  他过去常在地方公园里锻炼,并与其他跑步的人相交往。
  He used to train in a local park and mingle with other runners.
  跑步之后,我们的脑袋冒着热气。
  Our heads were steaming after running.
  你们一起跑步吗?
  Do you run together?
  我喜欢跑步。
  I like running.
  而是先出门,跑步去。
  Instead, go out and run.
  我去跑步。
  I go running.
  冬天在户外跑步?
  Running outside in winter?
  我今天早晨打算去跑步,但是我睡过头了。
  I meant to go running this morning, but I overslept.
  我们每天都会跑步,这使得我们很很累。
  We run all day, and this makes us tired.
  所以我把注意力转向了跑步。
  So I turned my attention to running.
  他每天都跑步,就像写作一样。
  He runs, as he writes, every day.
  我今天早晨本打算去跑步,但是我睡过头了。
  I meant to go running this morning, but I overslept.
  我一直热爱跑步。。。这是你自己单独能够做的,并且是根据自己的能力。
  I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power.
  跑步的英文例句
  她不用学跑步技巧,她天生就擅跑。
  She didn't have to learn how to run: she's a natural.
  我们大家都得参加跑步训练,无人例外。
  We all had to take part in the training run, with nobody excepted.
  她上大学时经常练跑步。
  She used to run when she was at college.
  你身体很弱,应该练练跑步。
  You' you ought to take up running.
  他跑步出发,但很快就累得慢下来成了步行。
  He started off at a run but soon tired and slowed to a walk.
  去一家跑步鞋店,咨询专业人士对如何买正确的跑步鞋的意见。
  Visit a running store to get expert advice on buying the right running shoes.
  按照一个指定的训练计划来进行跑步训练,让整个跑步训练的过程连贯起来。
  Following a training schedule gives some structure to your running.
  许多专业跑步者会洗冰浴以减轻跑步后的酸痛。
  Many professional runners use ice baths to reduce soreness after runs.
  研究者们并不提倡跑步者马上就开始赤脚跑步。
  The researchers do not suggest that runners immediately start running barefoot.
  跑步的双语例句
  1. He has demonstrated a strong preference for being shod in running shoes.
  他给人的感觉是特别偏爱穿跑步鞋。
  2. I run so well I'm planning to enter some races.
  我跑步很不错,正在考虑参加一些比赛。
  3. So you're a runner, huh?
  这么说,你是个跑步爱好者喽?
  4. to go running
  去跑步
  5. It takes a lot of self-discipline to go jogging in winter.
  在冬天跑步是需要很大的自律力的。
  6. You' try and run off all those excess pounds.
  你太胖了, 要跑跑步减肥.
  7. This jog warmed me to a certain extent.
  跑步使我暖和一些了.
  8. The treadmill has a heart rate monitor.
  跑步机上有个脉搏监视器.
  9. A walkman can relieve the boredom of running.
  跑步时带着随身听就不那么乏味了.
  10. She likes running every morning.
  她喜欢每天早晨跑步.
  11. The runner hurdled the fence.
  跑步者越过篱笆.
  12. Running is a good outlet for his energy.
  跑步是他发泄过剩精力的好方法.
  13. A runner needs plenty of wind.
  跑步者需要呼吸大量的空气.
  14. She was also warned it was unsafe to run early in the morning in the neighbourhood.
  她还被告诫大清早在附近跑步是不安全的。
  15. I went for a run there, keeping an eye on the children the whole time.
  我去那里跑步,期间一直留意着孩子们。
本文已影响 人
[跑步的英文是什么的相关英语知识]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
28424人看了觉得好
18472人看了觉得好
7770人看了觉得好
【英语知识大全】图文推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 英语随身听 的文章

随机推荐