Do boys always play football on Sunday?
扫描下载二维码男生经常星期天踢足球吗?英译汉_百度作业帮
男生经常星期天踢足球吗?英译汉
男生经常星期天踢足球吗?英译汉
dudayixiu5531
Do boys always play football on Sunday?
扫描下载二维码我通常周五下午踢足球。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:中英互译: 1.儿童节快乐。 2.我通常早起床。 3.他总是早上学。 4.现在踢足球怎么样? 5._百度知道
中英互译: 1.儿童节快乐。 2.我通常早起床。 3.他总是早上学。 4.现在踢足球怎么样? 5.
这辆自行车怎么样。3.他总是早上学:1。2。4?6.儿童节快乐。你呢.我通常早起床.我是一名学生.现在踢足球怎么样?5?急中英互译
提问者采纳
4, He always goes to school early?5, I usually wake up early in the morning, Hs Day, Happy Children&#39, I&#39, What do you m a student.31!2?6, How about playing soccers now
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
ol>Happy Children&#39. And you?I am a student.How about s Day.He always goes to school early?How is/about this bike/bicycle.I usually get up early
happy Children 's Day
I usually get up early
He always goes to
school early
How about play football
I am a student , and you
How about the bike
儿童节快乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:星期六上午我在家做作业,下午和父母逛商场;星期天上午,我和朋友踢足球,下午和妈妈去看了一场电影是什么意思?
星期六上午我在家做作业,下午和父母逛商场;星期天上午,我和朋友踢足球,下午和妈妈去看了一场电影
问题补充:
Saturday morning I was at home doing homework in the afternoon and the Sunday morning, me and my friends play football in the afternoon and my mother went to see a movie
Saturday I am at home in the afternoon to do their homework and parents shopping on Sunday morning, my friend and I played football, and his mother in the afternoon went to see the movies
Saturday in the morning I do one's assignment in the home, in the afternoon and the paren On Sunday in the morning, I and the friend play the soccer, in the afternoon and mother watched a movie
Saturday morning I did my homework at home, and parents go sho Sunday morning, my friend and I play football in the afternoon and my mother went to a movie
Saturday morning I did my homework at home, and parents go sho Sunday morning, my friend and I play football in the afternoon and my mother went to a movie
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球的好处 的文章

随机推荐