有没有谁知道关于奥运的英语名言(中英文名人名言)非常感谢

热门关键字:
您所在的位置: >>
顾拜旦英语名言名句
顾拜旦名言名句
皮埃尔&德&顾拜旦(Le baron Pierre De Coubertin)是法国著名教育家、现代奥林匹克运动的发起人。被国际上誉为&奥林匹克之父&。1888年5月,顾拜旦针对学生&学业过劳&,提出&唯一解决的办法是叫孩子们游戏&。1896年至1925年任国际奥林匹克委员会主席,也是奥林匹克会徽、奥林匹克会旗的设计者。顾拜旦不仅是世界著名的国际体育活动家,同时也是卓有成就的教育学家和历史学家。
1 Swifter, higher, stronger.
更快、更高、更强
2 All sports must be treated on the basis of equality.
所有的体育运动必须基于公平。
3 For each individual, sport is a possible source for inner improvement.
对于每一个人来说,体育运动是提高内在素质的一种途径。
4 For me sport was a religion... with religious sentiment.
对于我来说,体育运动是一种宗教,具有一种宗教情感。
5 Holding an Olympic Games means evoking history.
举办奥运会意味着唤醒历史。
6 If he is knocked out of the netpetition, he encourages his brothers with his words and presence.
即使他在比赛中被击败,他也用他的言语和参与鼓励了他的同胞。
7 In no way can sport be considered a luxury object.
体育运动决不能视为一种奢侈。
8 In the Olympic Oath, I ask for only one thing: sporting loyalty.
在奥林匹克誓言下我唯一的要求就是:体育忠诚。
9 May joy and good fellowship reign, and in this manner, may the Olympic Torch pursue its way through ages, increasing friendly understanding among nations, for the good of a humanity always more enthusiastic, more courageous and more pure.
愿快乐和友谊常驻人间;希望它经由奥运的圣火传至久远,使国与国,民与民之间增进理解,使人类更加赋予激情,更加勇敢,更加纯洁。
10 Olympism seeks to create a way of life based on the joy found in effort, the educational value of a good example and respect for universal fundamental ethical principles.
奥林匹克精神追求创造一种以奋斗为乐、发挥良好榜样的教育作用并尊重基本公德原则为基础的生活方式。
11 Racial distinctions should not play a role in sport.
体育运动中不应存在种族差别。
12 Sport is part of every man and woman's heritage and its absence can never be netpensated for.
体育运动是人们与生俱来的能力,它的缺失不能弥补。
13 Sport is the habitual and voluntary cultivation of intensive physical effort.
体育运动是对健康体质习惯的和自愿的培养。
14 Olympism is a philosophy of life, exalting and netbining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, will and mind.
奥林匹克精神是增强体质、意志和精神,并使之全面均衡发展的一种生活哲学。
15 Success netprises in itself the seeds of its own decline and sport is not spared by this law.
胜利本身孕育着失败,体育概莫能外。
16 A country can truly call itself sporting when the majority of its people feel a personal need for sport.
如果一个国家的大多数公民视体育运动为一种个人所需,那么这个国家才能真正称得上体育大国。
17 The day when a sportsman stops thinking above all else of the happiness in his own effort and the intoxication of the power and physical balance he derives from it, the day when he lets considerations of vanity or interest take over, on this day his ideal will die.
一旦运动员不再思考自身奋斗的快乐,一旦他不再陶醉于体育运动所带来的力量和平衡,一旦他醉心于虚荣和利益,那么他的理想就将消失。
18 The Olympic Movement gives the world an ideal which reckons with the reality of life, and includes a possibility to guide this reality toward the great Olympic Idea.
奥林匹克运动给世界一个理想,这个理想承认现实生活的不完美,但同时这个理想将引领世界通向伟大的奥林匹克梦想。
19 The important thing in life is not to triumph but to netpete.
生活重在参与竞争而不仅仅是获胜。
20 The Olympic Games were created for the exaltation of the individual athlete.
奥运会创立的宗旨是为了运动员的不断超越。
将此信息分享到:关于奥运的英语名言(中英文)_百度知道
关于奥运的英语名言(中英文)
或是关于运动的名言都行。
)“not to win but to take part”(重要的不是取胜,运动员必须学会尊重并与来自许多国家的人们合作,大洋州和欧洲/Higher?)(羽毛球).用接力跑的方式传递圣火, 友爱, Faster, Diving(跳水),亚洲;the five continents. Taking drugs before the Games is considered cheating and against sportsmanship?The Olympic Spirit is the spirit of mutual understanding.足球比赛最重要的是团队合作、团结和公平竞争.经过长时间的艰苦训练,目的在于传播奥林匹克精神。4.奥运圣火的点燃与熄灭象征着奥运会的开幕与闭幕,每个运动员都应获得一枚奖牌.我的胜利应归功于教练耐心的指导以及家人和朋友的支持。9?什么是奥运精神, A奥林匹克的格言是“更高。15. The purpose of passing the Olympic torch by way of relay was to spread the Olympic spirit and make the seeds of peace and friendship root, Stronger. The Olympic Games help promote a better ands patient instructions and the support from my family and friends. The most important thing in the Games is not the triumph but the struggle.&quot. The athletes must learn to respect and to cooperate with people from many nations during the Games, coaches,更快.奥运会誓言鼓励运动员. My victory owes to my coach&#39,运动员在力量. Mutual understanding. After the hard training of a life time.(非洲.奥林匹克运动会有助于实现一个更美好?(奥运的五环标志是什么含义;顾拜旦爵士亲自起草了运动员宣誓词,而是奋斗,在奥运会上无论成败, Weightlifting(举重)
5,更强”.奥林匹克运动会重在参与而不是取胜3.What do the five interlocked rings stand for. The Olympic motto is &quot.比赛中最重要的不是胜利. The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win but to participate, no matter whether he won or not, all those centuries ago。1. The Games have many of the qualities that the ancient Greeks were trying to encourage, endurance and discipline,而是参与)3.In what sports do we Chinese do best, Table tennis(乒乓球).What is the Olympic Spirit;不是征服,使和平和友谊的种子在更多的国家扎根,美洲.赛前服用药物被视为作弊, unity and fair play,且违背运动精神。17。6?)&quot.
(奥运精神是; not to have conquered but to have fought well, 团结和公平)4, Australia and Europe、开花和结果。7. The Olympic oath encourages athletes。2、教练员和裁判员遵守规则. By undergoing the stress and strain of tough competition, the athletes grow in strength.奥运会展示了多个世纪之前的古希腊人试图提倡的许多品质.&#47。13,而是奋力拼搏?(奥林匹克运动会的信条是什么,发扬体育精神。14, bloom and bear fruits in more countries, American. Team-work is essential to a football match. The five rings represent the close unity and friendly meeting at the Olympics between athletes from five continents, friendship. The most important thing is to participate。5, friendship.相互了解。11.What is the most important thing in the Olympic Games:理解。World record Record holder纪录创造者8、友谊、更安宁的世界、生长.德&#8226. The lighting and extinguishing of the Olympic Flame symbolizes the opening and closing of the Olympics.在经历了激烈竞争的压力与紧张之后?(2008年北京奥运会的官方会徽是什么样的;五大洲)2.五环相连象征着五大洲的运动员紧密团结及在奥运会上友好相聚、耐力和纪律方面都有提高.在比赛中。16。12。10, and officials to observe the rules and to follow the spirit of sportsmanship, grow?)Africa. Baron de Coubertin drafted the athlete&#39, every
athlete deserves a medal in the Games.重在参18, solidarity and fair play?(中国人最擅长哪些运动项目.What is The official emblem of Beijing 20081;s vows himself
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语手抄报需要的东西!英语谜语 英语急转弯 英语歇后语 英语名言名句 一篇关于奥运的英语作文 英语笑话 只要把这些全找到,我必有重赏!!!!!!!要有中文解释_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语手抄报需要的东西!英语谜语 英语急转弯 英语歇后语 英语名言名句 一篇关于奥运的英语作文 英语笑话 只要把这些全找到,我必有重赏!!!!!!!要有中文解释
英语手抄报需要的东西!英语谜语 英语急转弯 英语歇后语 英语名言名句 一篇关于奥运的英语作文 英语笑话 只要把这些全找到,我必有重赏!!!!!!!要有中文解释
你给多少分?谜语:1Two little brothers always live near each other .One sleeps on one side,the other on the other side .They can hear each other,but they can never see each other.What are they? 答案They are...
字谜如下 1、It comes down from the sdy and mades everything wet.Cheldren carry nmbrellas in the streets ar they must run fast with thiny fett.I'm sure now everyone knows what it is. 2、I'm a word....
支持奥林匹克运动为促进世界和平所做的努力。中国政府和中国人民正全力以赴,做好2008年北京奥运会的筹备工作,力争把2008年奥运会办成一次弘扬奥林匹克精神、促进世界和平、增进各国人民友谊的盛会,让奥林匹克精神在中国这一东方文明古国 再次得到发扬。 还要的话,找我哦!! ----QQ: 要说你是谁哦!
名言及谚语:
Once there isn't any friendship,the world will lose the sun.
没有友谊,世界仿佛失去了太阳.
Faith will move mountains.
精诚所至,金石为开.
He laughs best who laugh last. 谁笑到最后,谁笑的最好...
A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a se...
到百度知道查找“英语名言
可以上百度找
Bitter pills may have wholesome effects. 良药苦口利于病。 Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. 人无所求最享福,因他不为失望苦。 Blind men can judge no colours. 不宜问道于盲。 Blood i...马拉松Sean
专栏作家 跑步教练
正文关于跑步的名人名言---中英文对照配图版,第一组来自:& 12:42这组中英文对照的名人名言在网上已经流传很久了。
配上图以后再发一次,希望大家在获得精神食粮的同时,也能激发学习英语的兴趣。
话说这里面有很多是著名运动员,有很多是作家,也有很多美国的普通跑友。
有几个的照片资料实在是找不到。
1、&We&all&have&dreams.&But&in&order&to&make&dreams&come&into&reality,&it&takes&an&awful&lot&of&determination,&dedication,&self-discipline,&and&effort.&&--&Jesse&Owens
我们都有梦想。但是梦想成真需要惊人的毅力,付出,自律和努力!
(杰西?欧文斯,美国著名田径选手;1936年柏林奥运会四枚金牌获得者)&
2、&&They&say&you&can't&run&away&from&your&troubles.&I&say&that&you&can.
John&Bingham,&The&Courage&to&Start
他们说你不能“跑”离烦恼,我说你能。
约翰?宾汉姆,《有勇气就开始》一书的作者,这本书从99年在美国发行以来一直占据跑步类书籍的头10名。3、&&To&succeed&you&have&to&believe&in&something&with&such&a&passion&that&it&becomes&a&reality.
要想成功,你必须有成功的激情,也必须相信自己会成功这一事实!
Anita&Roddick,&founder&of&The&Body&Shop&(著名的The&Body&Shop品牌的创始人艾妮卡?罗迪克)4、&&Do&not&underestimate&the&intimacy&of&running,&and&the&people&with&whom&you&share&your&miles.千万别低估每一个英里的距离所能带给你和你跑友之间的那种心灵交通的感觉。
Kristin&Armstrong,&Mile&Markers&blog,&Runner's&5、&&Running&has&the&power&to&change&your&life.&It&will&make&you&fitter,&healthier,&even&happier.
跑步有改变你生命的力量,跑步能使你身材更匀称,更健康,更快乐。
Selene&Yeager,&&Let's&Get&Started,&&May&2010&issue&of&Runner's&World6、&&Running&is&simple,&but&there's&opportunity&if&you&want&to&go&deeper.&I&guess&I'm&drawn&to&simplicity.
跑步是件很简单的事,只要你想,跑步也会提供给你深入了解它的机会。我猜我自己是被跑步本身的简单所深深吸引。
Biz&Stone,&Cofounder,&Twitter,&Inc.&(Twitter的创始人之一)7、&&Believe&in&yourself,&know&yourself,&deny&yourself,&and&be&humble.
相信你自己,了解你自己,否定你自己,做个谦卑的人。
Irish&Olympian&John&Treacy's&four&principles&of&training&prior&to&Los&Angeles&84&(爱尔兰奥林匹克选手John&Treacy在1984年洛杉矶奥运会前训练的4个原则)8、&&Having&a&true&faith&is&the&most&difficult&thing&in&the&world.&Many&will&try&to&take&it&from&you.
在这个世界上最难的一件事就是:拥有一个忠诚的信仰,因为有太多的人或事会将它从你身边拿走。
Steve&Prefontaine,&American&middle&and&long-distance&runner&(美国著名中长跑运动员Steve&Prefontaine:在他的职业生涯的5年内,没有任何一个美国长跑运动员可以在m的比赛中打败他。他被认为在美国所有时期中最伟大的长跑运动员之一。他最为人乐道的就是他极具攻击性的领头跑步方式与在赛上拼尽全力跑完每一码。很不幸的是,天嫉英材..这个美国人的长跑骄傲只活了短短的24年,最后在一场派队结束后因酗酒发生车祸,不幸身亡。
2013年4月《跑者世界》中文版有老衲的翻译习作一篇《那些年,我们一起追过的普利方丹》9、&&Anything&is&possible,&but&you&have&to&believe&and&you&have&to&fight.
一切皆有可能,但是你要去相信,要去为之而战斗。
Lance&Armstrong&兰斯?阿姆斯特朗是美国公路自行车赛职业车手,在癌症康复后连续获得7次环法自行车赛冠军而闻名10、&When&you&put&yourself&on&the&line&in&a&race&and&expose&yourself&to&the&unknown,&you&learn&things&about&yourself&that&are&very&exciting.
当你站在起跑线上,将自己展现在陌生人面前时,你会感受并铭记那令你自己无比兴奋的瞬间。
Doris&Brown&Heritage,&5&time&World&Cross-Country&Champion
2012年12月刊《跑者世界》中文版,有老衲翻译习作一篇《流星》,讲述多丽丝布朗和黛比希尔德的世纪之战。
/blog/.aspx11、&Running,&one&might&say,&is&basically&an&absurd&pastime&upon&which&to&be&exhausting&ourselves.&But&if&you&can&find&meaning&in&the&type&of&running&you&need&to&do&...&chances&are&you'll&be&able&to&find&meaning&in&that&other&absurd&pastime&-&LIFE.
Bill&Bowerman12、&For&me,&running&is&a&lifestyle&and&an&art.&I'm&far&more&interested&in&the&magic&of&it&than&the&mechanics.
对我而言,跑步是一种生活方式,一门艺术。我对跑步具有的魔力所产生的兴趣远远大于跑步本身的机械构成。&
Lorraine&Moller,&Olympic&Marathoner13、&The&real&purpose&of&running&isn't&to&win&a&&it's&to&test&the&limits&of&the&human&heart.
跑步真正的目的不是为了赢得一场比赛而是试验人内心的极限。
Bill&Bowerman&(图片同上11)
14、&My&younger&girls,&Gracie&and&Willa,&ask&me&why&I&run&so&much,&and&I&answer&honestly,&&because&I&love&it.&
我的俩个小女儿问我:“为什么我这么能跑?”我老老实实地回答她们:“因为我爱跑步!”
Peter&Sagal,&a&3:20&marathoner&and&the&host&of&NPR's&Wait,&Wait...Don't&Tell&Me!
他是《跑者世界》的老朋友、特约记者,还是美国国家公共电台(NPR)的主持人。这篇文章肯定是多年前的了,因为他现在的PB已经是3小时零9分了。2012年12月刊《跑者世界》中文版有他的一篇文章《跑步回家》
/blog/.aspx
看看他本人和漫画形象是不是很像呢?15、&I&run&because&it's&my&passion,&and&not&just&a&sport.&Every&time&I&walk&out&the&door,&I&know&why&I'm&going&where&I'm&going&and&I'm&already&focused&on&that&special&place&where&I&find&my&peace&and&solitude.&Running,&to&me,&is&more&than&just&a&physical&exercise...&it's&a&consistent&reward&for&victory!
我跑,来源于我对跑步的激情,而不仅仅因为跑步是一项运动。每次当我走出家门,我知道自己为什么出来,我将去何处,那一刻我会将身心凝聚在一处:一个能给我独处和内心平安的地方。跑步对我而言,远远超出了体育锻炼的层次,它带给我的回报是一个又一个精神上的胜利。
William&Arthur&Ward,&American&author16、&Adversity&causes&some&men&to&&others&to&break&records.
苦难会让人崩溃,也会让人制造奇迹!
William&Arthur&Ward,&American&author(同上15)
17、&He&who&is&not&courageous&enough&to&take&risks&will&accomplish&nothing&in&life.
一个没有足够勇气去冒险的人,在生活中他将是一事无成。
Muhammad&Ali&拳王&穆罕穆德?阿里18、&Believe&deep&down&in&your&heart&that&you're&destined&to&do&great&things.
在你内心的最深处,你要相信自己,相信你命中注定会做出伟大的事情!
Joe&Paterno,&Head&football&coach&of&Penn&State&University19、&I&have&to&make&myself&take&a&day&off.&I&get&addicted,&and&I&feel&guilty&if&don't&run.&I&have&to&remember&it's&the&recovery&days&when&you&actually&get&stronger.&When&you&take&a&day&off,&you&can&run&fast&and&hard&next&time&you&get&out&there.
我不得不让自己休息一天。我对跑步已经相当痴迷,如果我一天不跑,就会觉得很内疚;然而,我不得不提醒自己记住一点:休息的日子是你变的更强大的时候。一旦你休息好了,下一次你会跑的更快更努力!
Danica&Patrick,&Professional&race-car&driver&(美女职业赛车手)20、&There&is&no&failure&in&running,&or&in&life,&as&long&as&you&keep&moving.
跑步如人生,只要你不断努力,就没有失败一说!
Amby&Burfoot,&Runner's&World&Editor&At&Large21、&Winning&is&not&about&headlines&and&hardware&[medals].&It's&only&about&attitude.&A&winner&is&a&person&who&goes&out&today&and&every&day&and&attempts&to&be&the&best&runner&and&best&person&they&can&be?&Winning&is&about&struggle&and&effort&and&optimism,&and&never,&ever,&ever&giving&up.
胜利不只是报纸上的标题和拿在手上的奖牌。胜利是一个人的态度。一个胜者每天出门时都有愿望成为最好的跑者,成为最好的一个人。胜利只与你的努力、奋斗的过程、乐观的心态及永不放弃的精神息息相关。
Amby&Burfoot,&Runner's&World&Editor&At&Large(同上20)
22、&I&probably&should&consider&this&my&last&marathon,&but&you&never&know&what'll&happen.&My&friends&reminded&me&that&I&said&that&last&year&and&the&year&before&and&the&year&before.
也许我应该把这次马拉松当成自己一生中的最后一次参赛,但是未来总是让人难以预料。我的朋友们提醒过我:我去年,前年和大前年都曾经说过同样的这句话。
Robert&Borglund,&Winner&of&Boston&Marathon's&80-and-older&age&group&two&years&in&a&row(波士顿马拉松80岁以上年龄组,连续两年夺冠)
23、&Slow-but-sure&has&always&worked&for&me,&in&running&and&in&most&other&arenas.&I&wouldn't&mind&being&a&Carl&Lewis&or&Usain&Bolt,&but&I've&found&little&payoff&in&attempting&to&be&what&I'm&not.
宁慢勿乱(慢工出细活),在我跑步和生活的其他层面屡试不爽。我不介意自己不是卡尔?刘易斯或者博尔特,但是我发现如果我尝试去做自己无力而为的事情时,等待我的多一半是事倍功半的结局。
Amby&Burfoot,&Runner's&World&Editor&At&Large(同上20)
24、&My&first&race&was&a&60-meter&dash,&with&starting&blocks.&I&was&more&excited&than&nervous.&I&came&in&last,&but&I&wasn't&disappointed,&because&it&was&so&much&fun.&My&coach&treated&everybody&like&winners&-&that&was&probably&the&most&important&thing.
我有生以来头一次参加正式比赛是一场60米的短跑赛,我还用了起跑器。比赛带给我的兴奋远远大于紧张。我跑了倒数第一名,但是我一点失落的感觉都没有,因为比赛的过程真是太好玩了。我的教练像对待获胜者一样对待他的每位队员--我想这可能是带来成功最重要的一件事。
Grete&Waitz,&Nine-time&New&York&City&Marathon&winner&and&1984&Olympic&Marathon&silver&medalist&(9次纽约马拉松冠军,1984年奥运会马拉松银牌获得者)25、&It's&that&bond&of&female&runners&that&makes&me&want&to&be&a&better&runner&-&to&push&me&a&little&harder.
我愿意成为一个更好的跑者,是那些因跑步这跟纽带而紧密联系在一起的女性跑步爱好者带给我的鼓励,也是她们让我训练更刻苦。
Cherie&Hill&Lombardo,&High&school&principal&and&participant&in&the&Runner's&World&Challenge
26、&I&usually&run&the&first&half&of&the&marathon&and&run-walk&the&last&half.&It&gets&harder&to&run&26.2&miles&at&my&age,&but&I'm&inspired&by&the&memory&of&friends&I've&lost.
在我这个年纪(87岁),能一直跑完26.2英里的马拉松比赛是越来越难了;通常,我都是在前半程一直跑着,到后半程时就跑一段,走一段了,但激励我坚持下来的是那些已经不再身边的朋友们带给我的记忆。
Harriette&Thompson,&87-year-old&grandmother&of&ten&and&marathon&runner27、&My&first&real&race&was&as&a&15-year-old.&It&was&a&mile&long.&I&won&in&5:20;&I&was&surprised&to&win,&and&was&encouraged&to&join&the&cross-country&team&with&my&brother,&Charlie,&and&my&friend&Jason.&This&was&in&1963,&and&we're&all&still&running&today.
我的一次真正的跑步赛事是15岁时参加的一次1英里跑。我以5分20秒赢得了比赛。我很惊喜自己能赢得比赛,这次胜利鼓励我和我的兄弟查理,我的朋友杰森一起加入到学校的越野跑队。那是1963年的事情了,直到今天我们还在跑着。
Bill&Rodgers,&four-time&winner&of&the&Boston&and&New&York&City&marathons&四次波士顿和纽约马拉松的冠军。28、&The&first&thing&is&to&love&your&sport.&Never&do&it&to&please&someone&else.&It&has&to&be&yours.
最主要的是,你得热爱你所做的运动。决不要为了取悦他人而去从事这项运动。它一定是你自己的所爱。
Peggy&Fleming,&American&figure&skater&(美国花样滑冰运动员)29、&You&have&a&choice.&You&can&throw&in&the&towel,&or&you&can&use&it&to&wipe&the&sweat&off&of&your&face.
你拥有选择权:你可以放弃(把毛巾扔掉),你也可以用毛巾来擦拭脸上的汗水!
Gatorade&ad&佳得乐广告语30、&Hard&things&take&time&to&do.&Impossible&things&take&a&little&longer.
困难的事情,我们要花时间去面对;不可能的事情,我们要花更长的时间来让它变成可能。
Percy&Cerutty,&an&athletics&coach&in&the&1950s&and&1960s31、&No&one&ever&drowned&in&sweat.
还没有人曾经被汗水所淹死!
Author&Unknown
32、&Don't&be&concerned&with&what&you&can't&do.&Work&on&what&you&can&do&-&then&count&your&blessings.
不要太关注在你不能做的事情上,做你能做的――然后数算你的恩典就好了。
Alan&Robinson,&56-year-old&partially&paralyzed&marathon&runner&(56岁残疾马拉松选手)
33、&It&takes&patience&to&become&the&best&runner&you&can&be.&Top&athletes&realize&that&running&is&a&long-term&sport.&It&is&set&up&for&people&who&value&delayed&gratification&and&who&like&hard-earned&success.
要想成为最好的跑者,你需要的是耐心。优秀的运动员都知道跑步是个长时间才能出效果的运动项目。它是为了那些看中迟来的满足感和喜欢辛苦努力后取得成功的人预备的项目。
Anthony&Famiglietti,&two-time&Olympian&and&six-time&national&champion34、&Running&gives&me&a&sense&of&controlling&my&life.&I&like&the&finiteness&of&runs,&the&fact&that&I&have&a&clear&beginning&and&end.&I&set&a&goal&and&I&achieve&it.&A&good&run&makes&you&feel&sort&of&holy.
跑步给我掌控生命的感觉。我喜欢跑步带给我的健康,也喜欢跑步是有一个明确的开始和结束的这个事实。我给自己制定目标,然后去实现目标。一次开心的跑步经历会让你经历到神圣!
Nancy&Gerstein,&runner35、&Running&is&a&statement&to&society.&It&is&saying&'no'&to&always&being&on&call,&to&sacrificing&our&daily&runs&for&others'&needs.&When&we&run&we&are&doing&something&for&ourselves.
跑步是对朋友们做的一个声明。它是对随时待命和为了别人的所需而牺牲我们的日跑习惯说“不”。当我们跑步的时候,我们是在为自己做些事情。
Phoebe&Jones,&runner36、&You&should&run&your&first&marathon&for&the&right&reasons,&because&you'll&never&be&the&same&person&again.&You&must&want&to&do&it,&not&do&it&because&your&boss&did&it&or&your&spouse&did&it.
你应该有些合理的理由来跑你人生的第一个马拉松,因为跑完一个马拉松后,你将不再是那个原来的你。你一定是自己有意愿来跑马拉松,千万不要因为你老板或者你的配偶曾经跑过,你也要来试试。
Bill&Wenmark,&running&coach,是名已经完成百马的跑者。37、&There&is&only&one&big&thing―desire.&And&before&it,&when&it&is&big,&all&is&little.
仅有一件事儿是大事儿――渴望。在渴望面前,没有什么事情是值得一提的。
Willa&Cather,&American&author38、&I&loved&testing&myself&more&than&I&feared&being&beaten.
我愿意探索自己的极限而不是担心被击败。
Ron&Clarke,&New&Zealand&middle-distance&runner39、&I&run&because&I&enjoy&it―not&always,&but&most&of&the&time.&I&run&because&I've&always&run―not&trained,&but&run.
我跑,因为我享受它――不是每次都享受,而是绝大多数时间都很享受;我跑是因为我一直在跑――不是为了训练而是为跑而跑。
Amby&Burfoot,&Runner's&World&Editor&At&Large&and&marathoner(同上20)
40、&If&you&want&to&be&a&better&runner,&you've&got&to&run&more.&It's&as&simple&as&that.
如果你想成为更好的跑者,你就得多跑。事情就是这么简单!
Tom&Fleming,&running&coach41、&Methinks&that&the&moment&my&legs&begin&to&move,&my&thoughts&begin&to&flow.
据我看来:当我的双腿开始移动的时候,我的思维开始涌流。
Henry&David&Thoreau&著名作家梭罗,代表作《瓦尔登湖》42、&You&only&ever&grow&as&a&human&being&if&you're&outside&your&comfort&zone.
作为一个人,你只有跳出你的“安乐窝”(舒适地带),你才能成长。
Percy&Cerutty,&running&coach&跑步教练(同上30)
43、&My&thoughts&before&a&big&race&are&usually&pretty&simple.&I&tell&myself:&Get&out&of&the&blocks,&run&your&race,&stay&relaxed.&If&you&run&your&race,&you'll&win....Channel&your&energy.&Focus..
在每次大赛前,我脑子里的想法通常都相当简单。我告诉自己:跨出起跑器、尽力奔跑、保持放松;如果你跑比赛,你就会赢;打通你的能量通道,集中精力!
Carl&Lewis&美国著名短跑运动员&卡尔?刘易斯44、&At&the&start&of&races&50&miles&or&longer,&most&people&have&the&spirit&of&'We're&about&to&embark&on&an&adventure.'&At&the&finish,&regardless&of&how&we&place,&we're&all&equals&because&we&have&finished&a&grand&adventure.
在50英里或者更长距离比赛的起跑线上,许多人脑海里都会萦绕着这样一种思绪:我们将要开始一段冒险的旅程。在终点线上,无论你的名次如何,我们都是平等的,因为我们都刚刚完成了一次伟大的冒险。
Kami&Semick,&2009&national&50-K&and&50-mile&trail&champion,&IAU&100-K&world&champion&超长距离马拉松选手45、&Running&creates&a&sense&of&balance&in&my&life.&It's&a&great&feeling&to&just&get&out&and&lose&myself&in&a&run.
跑步让我找到了生活的平衡。走出家门,全神贯注于跑步这件事,感觉真是太棒了!
Dr.&Jill&Biden,&Second&lady&and&college&professor&美国副总统拜登的夫人46、&The&great&advantage&of&our&sport&over&all&others&is&that&we&don't&need&a&ball&or&a&team&or&a&field,&or&even,&according&to&some,&shoes.&We&just&need&to&stand&someplace,&imagine&ourselves&in&the&center&of&a&circle,&pick&one&out&of&the&360&degrees&available&to&us,&and&head&thataway.
我们所爱的跑步运动,相比较其他所有运动项目所具有的巨大优势就是:我们不需要球,球队或者场地;甚至于有些跑步者,他们连鞋都不需要。我们所需要做的就是站在一处,想像自己在一个圆的中心,选择360度内的任何一个可以前行的方向,朝着那个方向奔跑就是了。
Peter&Sagal,&a&3:20&marathoner&and&the&host&of&NPR's&Wait,&Wait...Don't&Tell&Me!(同前14)
47、&Just&do&the&best&with&what&you&have,&and&you'll&soon&be&doing&it&better.
尽你所能做到最好,你将会越来越棒!
Gil&Hodges,&American&first&baseman&and&manager&in&Major&League&Baseball48、&Everything&I&know&about&life,&I&learned&it&from&running.
我所知道的关于生活的每一件事,都是从自己跑步的经历中获得的。
Ruben&Toledo&Rosado
49、&The&more&I&train,&the&more&I&realize&I&have&more&speed&in&me.
当我训练越多,我就越意识到自己还有更多的提升跑步速度的潜能所在。
Leroy&Burrell,&former&American&athlete&who&twice&set&the&world&record&for&the&100&meter&sprint50、&Running&changed&my&life&as&it&will&change&yours,&just&give&it&a&chance.&Once&you&get&that&blood&moving,&it's&show&time!
跑步改变了我的生命,也将为你的生命带来改变,只要你利用这个机会,只要你开始跑起来,你人生的舞台将会好戏连篇。
Wilfredo&Melendez,&US&soldier欢迎推荐给朋友,译文内容不代表译者观点。除了部分配图可能来自于网络,上述文章、图片的版权归原作者或出版机构所有。杂志、报纸、网站、微博和微信等平台商业目的使用,请首先与译者/原作者本人/出版机构取得联系。约稿请联系新浪微博:马拉松Sean。
阅读(8144)
我要评论:
14:27[微笑]

我要回帖

更多关于 名人名言中英文对照 的文章

随机推荐