nba is famous all overworld the world 全篇的反易

英语模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2013年英语模拟试题,)Passage Two Sports fans all over the world recognize the name Michael Jordan. From Taiwan to Tennessee, kids wear clothes with his picture on them. Jerseys (球服) with his number 23 on the front, jackets with the Bulls on the back, and Air Jordan sports shoes all reflect the fame of this superstar. Michael Jordan has become the most famous attraction of the world’s favorite spectator sport.
Michael Jordan was born in 1963 in Brooklyn, New York. Growing up, Michael did not look like a future superstar. He was very shy and didn’t like to talk to other people about himself. He was also very short. He showed little promise of having a future career in basketball. When he tried out for the freshman team in high school. Michael didn’t make it. The next year, however, he grew tall enough to join the team.
Michael’s road to fame began at the University of North Carolina. He brought an acrobatic style to the game that few had seen before. Michael used his quickness and strength to reach the basket again and again. He became famous for his powerful slam dunk(灌篮). Basketball fans from all over the world began to take notice. One reporter wrote that when Michael went up to dunk the basketball, it looked like he could fly. He was given the nickname "Air Jordan".Jordan grew much taller ______.
A. after he joined NBA
B. in the first year in high school
C. in the second year in high school
D. in the first year in college正确答案:有, 或者
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()The teller of a humorous story ______.
A. laughs at his own joke
B. repeats it several times
C. is very serious when he tells it
D. is concerned about the reaction of his listeners答案:有,单项选择题:()Which story takes the longest to tell
A. The humorous story.
B. The witty story.
C. The comic story.
D. All three take the same amount of time.答案:有,
英语模拟试题最新试卷
英语模拟试题热门试卷 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
试论NBA的“文化表演性”——从NBA的发展历程、特征与当代发展趋势进行分析
下载积分:3000
内容提示:试论NBA的“文化表演性”——从NBA的发展历程、特征与当代发展趋势进行分析,试论NBA的
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 22:29:14|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
试论NBA的“文化表演性”——从NBA的发展历程、特征与
官方公共微信麻烦老师解答:阅读理解.
Yao Ming was born in China in 1980.In his last season with the Shanghai Sharks,he scored 32.4 points per game.Now the big man from China is helping the Houston Rockets in the NBA.He is the son _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦老师解答:阅读理解.
Yao Ming was born in China in 1980.In his last season with the Shanghai Sharks,he scored 32.4 points per game.Now the big man from China is helping the Houston Rockets in the NBA.He is the son
麻烦老师解答:阅读理解.
&&&& Yao Ming was born in China in 1980.In his last season with the Shanghai Sharks,he scored 32.4 points per game.Now the big man from China is helping the Houston Rockets in the NBA.He is the son of two great basketball players and learnt how to play basketball when he was young.Now,as one of the stars in the NBA,he is working hard to make his dream come true and show the world that Chinese basketball players love this game too!&& &&&& Pele was a football player that everyone knew.He was born in Brazil (巴西) in 1940.He started playing for Santos when he was only 16 and he didn't retire (退役) until 1977.He played for Brazil 111 times and he scored 97 international goals.Pele came from a poor family.He started playing football in the street,like many people around the world do.He was soon picked to play for Santos and quickly became an international person.&&&& Steffi Graf was born in Germany in 1969.She won the tennis semi-final (半决赛) at Wimbledon in 1985 when she was only 16,but she lost the final to another great tennis player,Martina Navratilova.People were surprised by the strength and power of her game.She soon became a famous tennis player and she has won most of the main matches several times.
1.In the passage,______ is the youngest player.
A.Pele B.Yao Ming C.Steffi Graf D.Martina Navratilova
2.______ comes from the South America and is very famous all over the world.
A.Pele B.Yao Ming C.Steffi Graf D.No one
3.In which year did Pele start playing for Santos?
A.In 1940 B.In 1956 C.In 1969 C.In 1977
4.From the passage,we know that ______.
A.Steffi Graf was born in Wimbledon in 1985 B.Steffi Graf won the tennis final when she was only 16 C.Martina Navratilova was also a tennis player D.Steffi Graf has won few of the tennis players
5.Which of the following is NOT true?
A.Yao Ming is on the Houston Rockets now.B.Pele became famous soon after he was picked to play for Santos.C.Steffi Graf was a famous tennis player.D.Martina Navratilova lost the tennis final at Wimbledon in 1985.
1-5&&&& &BABCD解释一篇英语的文章.求大神帮助Yaoming - My Favorite Sports Star I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height, but also f_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
解释一篇英语的文章.求大神帮助Yaoming - My Favorite Sports Star I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height, but also f
解释一篇英语的文章.求大神帮助Yaoming - My Favorite Sports Star I am a basketball fan. My favorite sports star is Yaoming.As we all know, Yao is a super star in NBA now. He is famous in America not only for his amazing height, but also for his perfect skills in basketball and in communications. Although he is very popular throughout the world, he has never forgot his country and his teachers in China. He’s the hero in my heart.
姚明——我最喜爱的体育明星我是一个篮球迷。我最喜爱的体育明星是姚明。就像我们所知道的一样,姚在NBA是一个超级明星。他在美国很有名并不只是因为他那令人惊异的身高,也因为他那完美的篮球技术和通信。尽管他在全世界都很受欢迎,但他从来没有忘记他的故乡和他在中国的老师。他在我的心中是一个英雄。

我要回帖

更多关于 over the world wall 的文章

随机推荐