手工制作手工串珠桃心视频教程程简单要漂亮

简易木工教程:无需车床,简单自制漂亮的木茶杯(木杯子)制作教程
一个笨方便,但同时也是一个简单的制作方法,不使用车床,只使用传统的砂带、砂纸,或便宜的电动工具,手工制作一个木质的茶杯。翻译为意译,为避免歧义,放上原文。工具/原料木头、锯子、砂纸、核桃油、蜂蜡 可选:电钻、砂光机、Dremel电动打磨器原教程:作者:翻译:西渡翻译太辛苦了,不许转载!方法/步骤1、获得木材 Getting Your Wood教程中作者在自家院子的一棵死掉的树上锯下了一个树瘤。If you look at my finished product you will see that it's got a funky grain to it. This is because it's what's called a burl. I'll let you look it up if you want to know more but they have the cool wood grain patterns. For my cup I cut off a chunk of this recently dead cedar tree in my back yard.2、初步塑形 Rough Shaping使用刀和锯子,对树瘤进行简单的塑形,去掉树皮,突出物,尽可能的让木材成半圆形。The next step is to saw off any protrusions and make it as semi circular as possible. I just used a regular saw and a clamp for this step but you can do it how you see fit.3、砂带打磨& Belt Sanding?使用带式砂磨机,对木材进行打磨。This next step could probably be skipped depending on how symmetrical you cut your burl, but this definitely makes things easier. All I did was run it against the belt sander to fine tune the shape a bit more.?4、杯子外侧成形& Starting To Look Like A Cup!?因为没有车床,只好找一个权宜之计。首先,用金属锯去掉螺丝的顶部,然后钉入木块的正中心,再用一段绳子一边绑住钉子,一边绑住铅笔,以钉子为中心划一个圆圈。现在,请先带上护目镜,以及保护手套。然后一只手控制电钻,一只手按住砂纸,对杯子的外侧进行打磨处理。如果有砂光机的话,则使用砂光机打磨外侧,总之,杯子外侧成形 。Here's where things get makeshift. I don't have a lathe to get the cup shaped perfectly so instead I used a drill. So first I got a screw and cut off the head with a metal saw. Then I clamped down on this screw with my drill as if it were a drill bit. Then I drove the screw into the middle of the cup. From there with a piece of string I drew a perfect circle the size I wanted the cup to be. Then comes the fun part! You then turn the drill on slowly while holding it in one hand to control speed and in the other hand you hold sandpaper up to your cup. Always remember to wear safety glasses and make sure your wood is extremely extremely secure. If you don't, technically the wood could fly off and hurt someone or something! Another good idea would be to use thick sanding belt sand paper so it doesn't burn through and also a must would be to use gloves. Other than that just shape it however you think looks best.5、挖杯子的中间部分 Cutting Out The Middle?接下来,是最耗时间的部分。首先,在画的圆圈内,尽量的使用电钻打孔,然后,使用dremel电动打磨器,如果你没电动打磨器的话,可以使用木工刀具和砂纸,但就会特别费时间。Ok I'm not gunna lie this is the most time consuming part, but this is the only way I could think of with the tools I had available. First I drilled a bunch of holes into the cup to make cutting out the middle easier. Make sure you don't drill too deeply by taping off the drill bit to the length you want to drill. Then to take out more of the wood I started using a pocket knife and that worked alright, but I ended up borrowing a friends dremel. If you don't have a dremel it's going to take a while and even if you do I would suggest doing a lot of the end work by hand because it's very easy to take too much off with a dremel. But next just use course to fine grit sand paper to get the walls as thin as possible.6、细砂纸打磨 Fine Grit Sanding等杯子的形状基本出来之后,现在进行最后的完善工作,使用细砂纸进行打磨。Your almost there all the hard work is done! Next just go over everything with a fine grit sandpaper and get it as smooth as you possibly can with the highest grit paper you have. The pictures I have of this step are of the cup dipped in water so I could see how it might look when finished.7、防护处理 Finishing The Cup打磨完成之后,选择核桃油和蜂蜡进行防水和护理,将纸巾浸透核桃油中,然后涂在杯子上,等待干燥一晚上。然后进行第二次的核桃油处理。最后一层使用蜂蜡。There are many finishes that can be used but I chose walnut oil and bees wax for a couple if reasons. Number one being that it creates a waterproof and food safe seal for the wood. I bought them both on eBay for a couple bucks and I use them for all my food safe items. Basically I just use a paper towel to put a layer of walnut oil on the wood and then let it dry overnight. For this cup I put three layers then I smooshed on a layer of beeswax.8、完工 Done!
西渡的作品
真心不错,纯朴自然,有故事!关键英文翻译也很牛逼!
这个不错,哪天我也回家弄一个。
最后一步,蜜蜡怎么上?融化了再涂上?
丑木头疙瘩变身,要是弄块金丝楠木,肯定漂亮~翻译太辛苦了,必须不转载
@ 融化就可以,不过觉得加蜜蜡有点多余,直接核桃油或橄榄油就可以
@ 融化就可以啦
@ 哈哈,谢谢,翻译不是我的强项,只能意译。
杯子拿来喝水, 蜜蜡和核桃油这些是不是有种类挑选,类似可食用的啊?
@ 是的,而且本身的效果也很好。
很不错的呢!翻译很好呀!看英文
只是大概能读懂而已!佩服
其它&&北京
| 新浪微博
添加到您的RSS阅读器
使用以下账号登陆
手工客帐号登录1、拍下二维码视频随身看
试试手机扫描二维码下,继续观看该视频!
2、下载移动客户端
扫一扫快速下载客户端!纸玫瑰花的手工制作教程教你简单漂亮的卷纸玫瑰 - 纸艺网
欢迎您来到纸艺网
纸玫瑰花的手工制作教程教你简单漂亮的卷纸玫瑰
的制作教程之所以相当的重要,主要还是因为纸玫瑰在制作出来之后,使用的范围和应用的场景还是相当的广泛的。例如在折叠出来之后,情人节就是其发挥作用最好的时间。这里纸艺网推荐的这个手工纸玫瑰花制作的教程是一个简单的纸玫瑰构型制作教程,其在结构上相当的简单,制作方法我们在之前的图解教程中也和大家分享过。这里纸艺网提供的这个卷纸的纸玫瑰花制作教程是一个视频的教程,能够更好的方便大家进行学习。
这里看到的这个纸玫瑰花的卷纸制作教程的制作者为Papierfalten(来源:/watch?v=0eodSOqwyh,/zhimeigui)。卷纸的独特制作方式使得这个手工纸玫瑰花的制作变得相当的简单和容易上手,轻松就可以获得一朵漂亮的玫瑰花。比较建议大家在剪裁的时候使用锯齿的剪刀,这样纸玫瑰的花瓣直接就会变得相当的漂亮和好看,当然纸张的色彩也是保证纸玫瑰花效果的一个关键了,这点大家后续的尝试制作中可以继续慢慢的体会。
下面看到的即为这个手工卷纸玫瑰花的制作教程:
节日专题:
其他推荐:紫心另类手工DIY制作漂亮的皱纹纸花 皱纹纸花教程-播视网-新视频新生活民生第一资讯平台
你尚未看过任何视频
紫心另类手工DIY制作漂亮的皱纹纸花 皱纹纸花教程
点击按住视频可以拖动
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
实拍游戏美女cosplay
美女最喜欢玩什么游戏?
新游视觉发现好游戏