我在14点到16点与托马斯和他的朋友们14打篮球

爸爸每天在家吃晚饭 我喜欢听音乐 周末我有时看电视 他个子高,经常打篮球 放学后我和朋友打乒乓球_百度知道
爸爸每天在家吃晚饭 我喜欢听音乐 周末我有时看电视 他个子高,经常打篮球 放学后我和朋友打乒乓球
求求翻译!快!好的加分!
提问者采纳
、英语、、 Dad at home every day for dinner I like to listen to music I sometimes watch TV over the weekend that he is tall、
是的,请问你能教教我吗!?快点啊,求求~~~
好了,口以吗
提问者评价
谢谢!要是有间隔就好了!呵呵~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
Dad eat dinner at home I like to listen to music on weekends I sometimes watch TV every day. He's tall, often play table tennis play basketball after school with my friends肯定对
Daddy Day dinner at home I like to listen to music on weekends I sometimes watch TV he was tall, often playing basketball after school my friends and I play table tennis
相互适应下
吃晚饭的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫江涛,今年12岁,我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢打篮球。我经常在空余时间和朋友们一起打篮球,我觉得打篮球给我带来极大的快乐,并能增强我的体质。现在我感觉很好,看起来很健康。长大后想要成为像姚明一样的篮球运动员是什么意思?
我叫江涛,今年12岁,我非常喜欢运动,最喜欢打篮球。我经常在空余时间和朋友们一起打篮球,我觉得打篮球给我带来极大的快乐,并能增强我的体质。现在我感觉很好,看起来很健康。长大后想要成为像姚明一样的篮球运动员
问题补充:
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old, I like sports, most like to play basketball. I have often in their spare time playing basketball with friends, playing basketball I think brought me great happiness, and to enhance my physique. Now I feel good, look healthy. Want to grow up to become a basketball
My name is Jiang Hu Jintao this year, 12 years old, and I liked it very much movement, the most like basketball. I have frequently during his free time playing basketball with their friends and playing basketball, and I think that brought me great joy, and enhanced my physique. Now I have a good fee
I am called river Tao, 12 years old, I extremely like the movement this year, most likes playing the basketball.I frequently play the basketball together in the spare hours and the friends, I thought plays the basketball to bring the enormous joy to me, and can strengthen my physique.Now I felt very
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old this year, I really like sport, likes playing basketball. I used to in their spare time and play basketball with my friends, I feel that playing basketball brings me great joy and can strengthen my body. Now I feel good, look very healthy. Want to be when I grow up
My name is Jiang Tao, 12 years old this year, I really like sport, likes playing basketball. I used to in their spare time and play basketball with my friends, I feel that playing basketball brings me great joy and can strengthen my body. Now I feel good, look very healthy. Want to be when I grow up
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语作文:假如你叫李珍,今年14岁,篮球是你最喜欢的体育运动,我经常和朋友在空闲的时间打篮球。_百度知道
英语作文:假如你叫李珍,今年14岁,篮球是你最喜欢的体育运动,我经常和朋友在空闲的时间打篮球。
:姚明是我最喜欢的运动明星,我希望和他一样优秀接上文!,各位英语大神都来相助。
初中作文!thank you
提问者采纳
I hope that as good as he.I believe I can success.I often play basketball with my friends in my free time.Do you want to know something about me什么格式,do you think so?望采纳,I&#39?普通格式还是信封;m Li Zhen.I have many friends?Let me tell you.I am 14 years old this year.My favourite star is YaoMing?Hello
提问者评价
thank you very much
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
And i always play it with my friends in my free times.I am 14 now.I like playing basketball very well.I think he is the best player in China.I like Yao Ming.And i want to be the same as him.Because he is really a good basketball player.So i learned a lot from him.What do you think my hobbyI am Li Zhen
My name is Li Zhen .I'm 14 . My favorite sport is basketball . I often play basketball with my friends in my free time. Yao Ming is my favorite sports star . In the future, I want be be a basketnall player like him.
“what is your favorite sport?& when someone asked,i will tell them it is basketball ! As a people who like play basketball ,i have many years play it. In my free time,i often play basketball with my friends. My favourite basketball star is YaoMing,i hope someday i can as good as he,even though i am 14 years old .
Hello , My name is Li Zhen , I′m 14 years old , My favorite sport is basketball . I often play basketball with my friends in my free time . Yao Ming is my favorite sports star , I want to be a letterman like him in the future .
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 教练我想打篮球 的文章

随机推荐