介绍一用冬季体育项目有哪些的作文

介绍 一个 同班同学 英语作文 50字 包括TA的年龄 、来自哪个地方 、 所在的班级 、喜爱的运动 、食物_百度知道
介绍 一个 同班同学 英语作文 50字 包括TA的年龄 、来自哪个地方 、 所在的班级 、喜爱的运动 、食物
要中文翻译o
提问者采纳
I have a good friend.her name is mara.she comes from zhejiang . she is in class 3 grade 8 .she is goog-looking,and she is aLso cute.she has big eyes and
long hair.she is generous and kind to others.she likes telling jokes.and she often tells jokes to others.and she is a good student,she can speak three languages:chinese,english,and japanese.she likes music best at school.she thinks it's very relaxing .she likes playing sports,too.and she can run fast.now,do you think she is a good girl?angdo you want to be her friend? 我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫MARA。她来自于浙江,是八年级三班的学生。她长得很漂亮也很可爱。她长头发大眼睛。她对人很好,也很慷慨大方。他喜欢讲笑话。经常会将给大家听她也是个好学生,能够说三种语言,汉语英语和,日语。在学校里,她最喜欢音乐她认为听音乐很放松。她很喜欢运动,并且跑的很快。现在你认为他是不是一个好女孩呢,你想不想和他成为朋友?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
l have a new classmate.She is Huang Jie.She is girl.She is twelve years old.She has long hair.She has big eyes and small nose.She is tall.My classmate likes reading book,playing computer games,listening to music,but sometimes she likes playing sports.This is my classmate,What about you.我有一个新同学。她是黄杰。她是女孩。她十二岁。她有一头长头发。她有一双大眼睛和小鼻子。她是高的。我的同学喜欢看书,玩电脑游戏,听音乐,但有时她喜欢体育运动。这是我的同班同学,你呢。
Mary is my best friend in the class, she is from Canada, she is 12 years old. She likes milk best, she like sports, she is good at playing tennis, she is a good girl.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初一作文:校园的运动会
来源:  9:08:21 【】 
  时光飞逝,转眼间已过了大半学期,随着一天天过去,令人热血沸腾的校运会也随之展开了那丰富多彩的画卷。  打开那缤纷的画卷,映入眼帘的便是一幅快乐的场景:一大群孩子围在一起叽叽喳喳地讨论着,操场上得运动员一个个都伸展着身体,准备迎接比赛的到来。校园里洋溢着一种名为激动的气氛,连鸟儿们也受到了感染,在树上上蹿下蹦,白云也白得不可思议,一定也是因为期待这次的校运会吧!不信?你看,着令人异常兴奋的场面怎不让我们激动?  再来看看第二幅画,上面描绘的是一个女运动员,她神采飞扬地接受着众人的掌声与喝彩,想知道她的跑步经历吗?请慢慢听我道来:&砰!&一声枪声直冲云霄,这是裁判员说明比赛开始的标志。只见那枪声刚发出,她便如一匹脱缰的野马,疾驰在了跑道上。一圈,两圈,就差一圈了!她果断地开始加速。&砰&又是一声响声,这次却是她摔倒的声音!顿时全场一片喧哗,纷纷大声地议论起来,有的无情嘲笑地幸灾乐祸:&她这下一定没法夺第一了!&有的惋惜地说:&真是可惜。&还有的干脆哈哈大笑她的丑态,别的运动员纷纷暗自高兴自己少了一个劲敌,一个不剩地从她身边跑过。可令人意想不到的是,她竟然慢慢地站起来了!她重新鼓足了气,开始追赶那些运动员们,不难看出她一定摔地很重&&你看,她的裤子多了两个&黑窟窿&。可是,她却坚持跑着!一个,两个&&她超过了一个又一个的运动员,最后与跑在第一个的选手不分上下。令人沸腾的一瞬间到了!在跨越终点的那一瞬间,她超过了另外的一个运动员,取得了辉煌的成绩&&第一名!周围响起了排山倒海般的掌声,都在为这位坚持不懈的女孩发自内心的祝贺与赞扬。  第三幅画是跳绳比赛的素描:只见裁判员&一声令下&,大家各个都挥舞着手中那条纤细的绳子,那一道道优美的幅度,代表着同学们的辛苦,代表着那一个个黄昏下苦练的身影!最后大家都取得了令人骄傲的成绩。  第四幅,第五幅,第六幅,第七幅&&那一幅幅美丽的画卷,那一个个活跃的身姿,我永远不会忘记!校园的运动会,我永恒的回忆!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 9:15:19)?&&( 9:15:04)?&&( 9:15:03)?&&( 9:15:02)?&&( 9:15:01)?&&( 9:15:00)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-介绍一种你所喜欢的运动及你是怎样锻炼的的英语作文
介绍一种你所喜欢的运动及你是怎样锻炼的的英语作文
英语作文70~80个词,不要太多,字数够就好,文笔不要太好,初一的就好.速度啦,
Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill.
Some people think that playing table-tennis needs little strength, but I don’t think so. In playing table-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit it back with great strength so that we can win the game. At the same time we need to pick up the ball which falls to the ground. So after one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best.
But, as a sport, I think it more like an art. In the game, you can often find the ball moving quickly, and each of the players’movements is very beautiful.
So I like the sport very much. Though I can’t play it very well, I still show great interest in it. I think playing table-tennis can build our bodies,keep us healthy and train our brains. So I like it very much.
自己缩减一下就行了
Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill.
In playing table-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit it back with great strength so that we can win the game. At the same time we need to pick up the ball which falls to the ground. So after one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best. I like the sport very much. Though I can’t play it very well, I still show great interest in it.
帮你删剪了,行不?.
Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill. In playing table-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit it back with great strength so that we can win the game. At the same time we need to pick up the ball which falls to the ground. So after one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best. I like the sport very much. Though I can’t play it very well, I still show great interest in it.
帮你删剪了,行不?.
的感言:虽然有点看不懂,不过还是谢谢你了 满意答案
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。#$·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ··留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家作文 体育运动_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
1页1下载券1页免费6页免费3页¥2.003页免费12页免费2页2下载券2页免费5页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢48页1下载券58页7下载券37页免费8页免费4页免费
作文 体育运动|高​三​总​复​习​话​题​作​文​体​育​运​动
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求英语作文急 加分 在日常生活中你最喜欢哪一项体育运动?请以My favorite Sport为题介绍一下这项运动 加分
求英语作文急 加分 在日常生活中你最喜欢哪一项体育运动?请以My favorite Sport为题介绍一下这项运动 加分
不区分大小写匿名
我喜欢的体育运动 My Favourite Sport Everyone in this world has their own favorite sport, so do I. My favorite sport is football. I often play football with my friends. I like football because it is exciting and challenging. ...
不要骗我哦我急
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 %大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
My favorite sport 
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life. So I like it a lot. 
This sport can help us keep fit and energetic. Besides, it can teach us to know the importance of team-work. 
So why not go to the court and play it with your friends and calssmates?
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 体育项目有哪些 的文章

随机推荐