英语演讲稿关于最印象深刻的课程,字数不少于70

1、January9,2009&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sunny
&&& Now.it's the year of 2009.I have a little plan for the New Year.I am going to study hard and get good grades.I am going to read more books and practice spoken English more.As for health.I am going to eat healthy food.I am also going to do more exercise.I want to help my mom to do more chores at home.I will cook meals on weekends.I love traveling.I am going summer camping if possible.But I am too shy and too quiet to be good at conversations,so I am going to make more friends this year.
科目:初中英语
来源:学年辽宁大连第四十四中学初二上期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。假设你叫Lingling,昨天收到了笔友Tom的e-mail, 得知他不久要到大连来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail, 介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)提示; Chinese, be, useful, many foreigners, learn, now, difficult, different from, it is important…., listen, talk, read, writeDear Tom ,I’m glad you’ll come to Dalian to learn Chinese. _____________________Hope to see you soon in Dalian.Yours,Lingling
来源:学年辽宁大连第四十四中学初二上期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。
假设你叫Lingling,昨天收到了笔友Tom的e-mail, 得知他不久要到大连来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail, 介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。
(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)提示;
Chinese, be, useful, many foreigners, learn, now, difficult, different from, it
is important…., listen, talk, read, write
Dear Tom ,
I’m glad you’ll come to Dalian to learn
Chinese. _____________________
Hope to see you soon in Dalian.Yours,
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词供选用。
新年到了,同学们一定有很多想法。请以日记的形式,.介绍自己在学习、身体、家务劳动、旅游等方面的计划,并针对自身的不足之处,说说你打算怎么做。
January 18, 2010&&& Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sunny
Now, it's the year of 201.0. I have a little plan for the New Year. I am going to_____________.
(日记的开头已经给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)
提示词语:study hard,read,healthy food,exercise,help,chores,at home,travel
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于70词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。
新年到了,同学们一定有很多想法。请以日记的形式,介绍自己在学习、身体、家务劳动、旅游等方面的计划.并针对自身的不足之处,说说你打算怎么做。(日记的开头已经给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)
& &&& 提示词语:study hard,read,healthy food,exercise,help,chores,at home,travel
January9,2009&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sunny
& &&& Now,it’s the year of 2009.I have a new plan for the New Year.I am going to_____________________________________________________________________________
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。
假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)
提示词语:
Chinese, be, useful, many foreigners, learn, now, difficult, different from, it is important……, listen, talk, read, write
Dear David,
&&&& I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese.
&&&& Hope to see you soon in Beijing.
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
为了增强师生们的身体素质,你们学校每周坚持开展体育活动,取得了一定的效果。为此,区教委领导领着一个美国中学访问团到你校参观。你作为学生代表要向外国友人和领导表示欢迎,并要起草一份发言稿,内容包括:&
1. When do the students take part in the sports?
2. What sports do the students / teachers have every
3. What’s the importance of sports?
&演讲稿开头已给出。
Dear foreign friends and leaders,
Welcome to our school.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
来源:不详
题型:写作题
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。假设你叫Lingling,昨天收到了笔友Tom的e-mail, 得知他不久要到大连来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail, 介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。(信的开头和结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内。)提示; Chinese, be, useful, many foreigners, learn, now, difficult, different from, it is important…., listen, talk, read, writeDear Tom ,I’m glad you’ll come to Dalian to learn Chinese. _____________________Hope to see you soon in Dalian.Yours,Lingling
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。
74. &为了增强师生们的身体素质,你们学校每周坚持开展体育活动,取得了一定的效果。为此,区教委领导领着一个美国中学访问团到你校参观。你作为学生代表要向外国友人和领导表示欢迎,并要起草一份发言稿,内容包括:&
1. When do the students take part in the sports?
2. What sports do the students / teachers have
every day?
3. What’s the importance of sports?
&演讲稿开头已给出。
Dear foreign friends and leaders,
Welcome to our school.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。所给英文提示词语供选用。
假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到杭州来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。(信的开头和结尾已给出)
提示词语: useful, many foreigners,
learn, difficult, different from, important, talk, write
Dear David,
I’m glad you’ll come to Hangzhou to learn Chinese. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope to see you soon in Beijing.
&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的短文。
 假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。2011年各地中考英语试题110份精选汇编:书面表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2011年各地中考英语试题110份精选汇编:书面表达
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢有趣的经历 英文作文一篇英语演讲《有趣的经历》,初三英语中等水平单词不要太过复杂最好常见易读易背的.尽量可用初中学过的语法点组织语言.要比较真实吧,不要太假了.字数70左右._百度作业帮
有趣的经历 英文作文一篇英语演讲《有趣的经历》,初三英语中等水平单词不要太过复杂最好常见易读易背的.尽量可用初中学过的语法点组织语言.要比较真实吧,不要太假了.字数70左右.
一篇英语演讲《有趣的经历》,初三英语中等水平单词不要太过复杂最好常见易读易背的.尽量可用初中学过的语法点组织语言.要比较真实吧,不要太假了.字数70左右.
当天下午,天气晴朗,太阳是云层,并没有感到特别热.我和两个小伙伴快乐地来到海边,赤脚走在沙薄,软,良好的感觉!我们在海滩上运行,采摘炮弹.突然,海滩,钻了许多小螃蟹,我们太激动,拼命追啊,啊的呼吁,而是一个小螃蟹时刻已经消失,它们藏在深沙.我很快找到了工具,努力去挖掘,铲它......小螃蟹,终于忍不住,和被赶出,在逃跑时被殴打潘叔叔的大手打,我想:1这下可抓住一只螃蟹.但是,当他的叔叔传播你的手掌,我们震撼了小螃蟹,已经死亡.我们别无选择,只能继续复苏啊,啊...寻找...即使最终我们没有赶上螃蟹,但我们的乐趣.太阳出来后,一个金色的沙滩,我们不情愿地离开了海滩.捉螃蟹的哦我在桂林今天难得的经验,是罚款,多云,看着蓝色的天空.我去访问我的祖父桂林.我们花了2小时乘搭巴士到桂林.当我们到达那里时,我们来到七星园第一,这是美丽而著名.有许多色彩缤纷的花卉种类.他们都是可爱而美丽.我们也采取了许多照片.过了一段时间,我们来到设在公园动物园.有在动物园的动物也不少.我喜欢鸟最好的,因为他们有美丽的羽毛,可以唱很多好听的歌.我们看着他们很乐意和饲料的东西给他们.之后,我们去了漓江.有许多著名的地方和桥梁旁,并在河上.我们会见了许多外国人.河水很干净,山上是绿色的.它看起来像一个精彩图片.我们住在漓江边很长一段时间,感觉非常高兴.当我们感到累了,我们是乘坐公共汽车回家.一个多么美好的时间内,我们!That afternoon,the weather is clear,the sun is cloud cover,and did not feel particularly hot.Me and two small partners happily came to the beach,barefoot walking on thin sand,the soft,good feel!We are on the beach on the run,picking shells.Suddenly,the beach where drilled a lot of small crabs,we are too excited,desperately chasing ah,ah call,but a moment of small crabs have disappeared,they hid in the deep sand.me quickly found tools,hard to dig it,shovel it ......Small crabs,and finally could not resist,and be driven out,when to run away when it was Pan uncle beat up the big hand hit,and I want to:1这下可caught a crab.But when his uncle spread the palm of your hand,we have shocked the small crabs have died.we have no alternative but to continue to recover ah,ah ...looking for ...even though in the end we did not catch a crab,but we are fun.the sun came out,a golden beach We reluctantly left the beach.捉螃蟹的哦 My wonderful experience in Guilin Today was fine and cloudy,and the sky looked blue.I went to visit Guilin with my grandfather.We spent 2 hours taking a bus to Guilin.When we got there,we went to Seven Stars Park first,which is beautiful and famous.There are many kinds of colourful flowers.They are all lovely and beautiful.We took many photos there.After a while,we went to the zoo in the park.There are also many animals in the zoo.I like birds best,because they have beautiful feather and can sing many good songs.We watched them gladly and feed something to them.After that,we went to the Li River.There are many famous places and bridges beside and on the river.We met many foreigners.The river water was very clean and the hills were green.It looks like a wonderful picture.We stayed beside the Li River for a long time,feeling very happy.When we felt tired,we took the bus back home.What a wonderful time We had!
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿3分钟 的文章

随机推荐