小学生英语演讲稿稿主题我的房间

急求一篇主题是“我和我的祖国”英文演讲稿,150个词左右、急求啊急求_百度知道
急求一篇主题是“我和我的祖国”英文演讲稿,150个词左右、急求啊急求
提问者采纳
I love my motherlandThere is a beatiful country standing in the east of the world .She has red soil , big mountains,long rivers and hardworking people ,she is just like a diamond ,shinning all the time ,and she is my dearest country -------China !I love my motherland !Because I love the different races of my country !Each race has its own culture and customs.Some people are kindhearted,some people are ggenerous,some people are humourous...anyway ,I can't display evry race of my country ,but what I want to tell you is that the Chinese people are great.Because of them ,our motherland is developing day by day .Our country is becoming much stronger tham before .My country has so many great places of interest ,which is known not only to every citizen ,but also to the world .When the foreigners talk about China ,they all extend their thums and sayEn...China is a famous and fantastic country !Yes,that's ture ! We have the Great Wall ,the world's second longest river ,the oldest history and the most glorious culture .As wa all know ,China is one of the largest countries in the world ,when it is snowing in the north ,the flowers have come out in the south ,when the people in the south are enjoying the sunshine on the beach ,the people in the north are skiing on the ice .How marvelous it is !So now I can speak to the world loudly My country is really great !My country is really beautiful !
提问者评价
好像有点多了、不管了急求急求追加给你十分哈,感谢感谢、
其他类似问题
我和我的祖国的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 3分钟英语演讲稿范文(7)_1500字
3分钟英语演讲稿范文(7)_1500字
  1.What qualities do you think a friend should have to continue the friendship? Use specific reasons to support your idea.
  In my heart, I think the most important quality to continue the friendship is sincerity. A true friendship must be built on sincerity. However, to continue a friendship is not a easy thing. Both of each other have to pay a lot. The word sincerity contains too much. Firstly, we need to be frank and honest to each other. Only if when we did so can the other side treat us like the same and thus build belief between friends. A friendship full of lies and deceit shouldn't be called friendship. Secondly, we need to be considerable and do not be self-centered. We should think more for our friends and encourage them on certain occasion. A self-centered friend can be very troublesome and annoying. No one would tolerate him for a long time. Finally, I think we should learn to compromise sometimes. We can't live in harmony forever with our friends. When there expose a disagreement, we should compromise to each other. Only by this way can a friendship last long.
  2.Some people say college degree begins to lose shining while others do not think so. What's your point of view on this subject? Why?
  It's not an easy question. On the whole, I think, college degree do begin to lose shining but we should never think it unimportant.Today, there are more and more universities or college degrees. We can say that graduates in society are overflowing. It can't be ignored that more and more graduates with high degree are in fact idiots. So, the companies increasingly focus more on the personal ability rather than college degree when they recruit employees. However, that does not mean college certification becomes a wastepaper. It'still a essential for you looking a good job. Support that a person without any qualification, will a recruiting company give him a chance? That will rarely happen, at least in our country. Then, if you never have a chance, how can you display and prove your ability, if you indeed have? So, do not think the college degree is useless. After all, chances are not for every common people. Only if we own it can we get the chance to enter a good company and thus make a difference.
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章&smoking is bad for you&(吸烟有害健康) - no kidding I think we would all agree with that.
&everyone should go to college& (每个人都要读大学)- DUH you are preaching to the choir.
&std's are bad you should protect yourself&(性病伤害很大你应该包括自己) - well there is a new idea.
&drinking and driving could kill you or someone you love&(酗酒可能杀了你自己或者你爱的人) - again no one would argue with that logic.
英语演讲常常涉及到大众比较关心的一些问题,通过演讲可以引起大家对健康或者环境的关注,下面是编者为您推荐的150个关于演讲主题推荐,希望对您有所帮助。
1.same sex marriage 同性恋结婚
2.adoption 收养
3.heaven and hell 天堂地狱
4.abortion (overdone)&畸形
5.TV violence 电视上的暴力
6.gun control (overdone) 枪支控制
7.TV ratings &电视收视率
8.internet 互联网
9.profiling&
10.Vietnam 越南
11.immigrant laws移民法
12.exercise 锻炼
13.Ford vehicles 福特汽车
14.cloning 克隆
15.breast feeding 母乳喂养
16.bilingual education 双语教育
17.voting选举
18.red light cameras闯红灯摄像机
19.salary caps for athletes
20.vegetarian lifestyle
21.organ donation
22.morning after pill
23.school dress codes
24.school standards
25.second hand smoke (overdone)
26.pit bulls
27.natural family planning
28.spay or neuter pets
29.divorce
30.doctor assisted suicide
31.sex education
32.Miss American pageant
33.women's rights
34.Suv's
35.Indian gaming
36.capital punishment (overdone)
37.drunk driving laws
38.legalizing marijuana
39.affirmative action
40. title IX
41.reverse discrimination
42.women in combat
43.gays in the military
44.drug testing on the job
45.steroids
46.boycott certain products
47.donate blood
48.welfare reform
49.cell phones in cars
50.no soda in schools
51.organic foods
52.change drinking age
53.change voting age
54.spanking children
55.socialized medicine
56.no more fraternities
57.premarital sex
58.living together
59.public transportation
60.women ministers
61. women in politics
62.more or less military
63.censorship of prime time shows
64.Alcoholics Anonymous
65.sexism in advertising
66.online classes
67.scholarships for athletes
68.see a live play
69.go to the museum
70.read a classic book
71.take a specific class on campus
72.price of textbooks
73.parking on campus
74.cost of tuition
75.censorship of songs on the radio
76.free speech area on campus
77.arranged marriages
78.personal ads
79.the zoo
80.breakfast
81.best movie ever
82.best sit com ever
83.best sports team ever
84.disneyland or disney world
85.big time wrestling
86.reality tv
87.animal testing
88.prison system
89.surrogate mothers
90.over population
91.deforestation
92.partial birth abortions
93.STD's (overdone)
94.Mac or PC's
96.Space exploration
97.FCC regulations
98.Grass or artificial turf
99.South Park
100. Athletic scholarships
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&面试中英文自我介绍:好的介绍是面试成功的一半
&Tell Me About Yourself& is the most popular way for hiring managers to start most one-on- get this part right and the rest of the interview will just naturally fall into place.在一对一面试的是时候,面试官最常问的开场问题就是&做个自我介绍吧&。在面试中,自我介绍做好了,剩下的部分也就能水到渠成了。
This is a job interview! They do NOT want to hear
stuff about where you go to watch football or your pets' names or how your child just lost her first tooth. You must get this job interview answer right!但切记这是工作面试!所有与工作无关的内容都不是面试官想听到的,比如你去哪里看球赛,你的宠物的名字叫什么,或者你的孩子开始换牙了。在面试中,你一定要说别人想听的话!
What they DO want to hear is a brief introduction to show how your career brought you to THIS point of being here in THIS room with them. This means you need to show where and how you got started, the decisions and changes you made along the way and that the role you are about to be interviewed for is the right
for your career. And do all this in about 3 minutes!面试官想听的话就是,你告诉他们你的职业生涯是如何引领着你走到了现在这一步,来到了这间房间来参加面试的。换句话说,你要告诉面试官,你是从哪里开始起步的,你是怎么开始的,在你的职业生涯中你都做过什么决定,发生过什么变化,你还要说说你正在面试的这个职位是你的职业生涯中的正确方向和选择。这些内容你都需要在3分钟内说完。
You have three minutes to hold their attention and tell them how you took up your first job after college or university and gained specific skills as your career progressed. Add to this your promotions or
to new job roles and how you sought out opportunities to develop in your chosen career. Spend most of your three minutes on your most recent job and how the
you have matches the
needs of the new job.你有三分钟的时间来吸引面试官的注意。告诉他们,在大学毕业后,你是如何从事你的第一份工作的,在你职业生涯发展的过程中,你又学到了什么特殊技能。把你获得过的晋升与委任和新工作职责联系起来,以及在你的职业规划中,你希望得到什么样的机会。自我介绍的三分钟时间,大部分要花在说明你最近从事的一份工作上,也要尽量把你的专业知识和技能与应聘工作所要求的联系起来。
One of the best interview techniques is to then state most carefully that when you saw this new job being advertised, you became very excited as to the closeness of the match and the career development opportunity you . And that is why you are so pleased to be at this interview.最佳的面试技巧之一就是认真地描述当你看到这份工作的招聘启事时是多么地兴奋,因为这份工作与你的职业规划是那么地相符,为你提供的职业发展机会和你的预想是多么地一致。这也就是你为什么很高兴来到这里参加面试的原因。
And that is how you construct your answer to the &tell me about yourself&
at job interviews.以上就是如何在一对一的现场面试中做自我介绍的技巧了。
面试中,面试官最常问的问题就是“做个自我介绍吧”。自我介绍做好了,剩下的部分也就能水到渠成了。如何做自我介绍?切记:所有与工作无关的内容都不是面试官想听到的!在面试中,你一定要说别人想听的话!
http://i1./topic/图标8.png
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&小学生希望之星一分钟英语演讲稿,主题;我的老师_百度知道
小学生希望之星一分钟英语演讲稿,主题;我的老师
我的数学老激涪篙菏蕻孤戈酞恭喀师姓廖,我的语文老师姓张,我的英语老师姓田,我的体育老师姓简,你随便选几个吧,我到时候自己修改。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My english
My english teacher
is Mrs tian.she is from C激涪篙菏蕻孤戈酞恭喀hina .she is a very goot english teacher。she is very
pretty.she has got a round face,a big eyes and a small
mouse。her hair is long and yellow.she is tall.Her legs is too long.I love my english teachervery much
,but i also like my chinese
Chinese Teacher
My Chinese teacher is Ms.Zhang.He is from Chian.He is a goot teacher.He very kind of us.He has a round face,and big eyes.His hair is short and black .He is tall.His legs is too long.I like my Chinese teacher very much!
其他类似问题
希望之星的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿3分钟 的文章

随机推荐