按默认排序
file fsid="408" l偾薁封溉莩防畸囊ink="/share/link?shareid=&uk=" name="50005
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一篇英语演讲稿,500词左右要积极向上的单词越简单越好(我是初二学生)_百度知道
跪求一篇英语演讲稿,500词左右要积极向上的单词越简单越好(我是初二学生)
Man’s life is a process of growing up, actually I’m standing here is a growth. If a person’s life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up alon咻珊弛肺佾镀崇僧搐吉g with these choices. Once I hope I can study in a college in future, however that’s passed, as you know I come here, now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me. ??When I come to this school, I told to myself: this my near future, all starts here. Following I will learn to become a man, a integrated man, who has a fine body, can take on important task, has independent thought, an open mind, intensive thought, has the ability to judge right and wrong, has a perfect job. ??Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve this “future”, I think that I really grow up. And I deeply believe kindred, good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future. ??How to say future? Maybe it’s a nice wish. Lets make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life.选我
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿3分钟 的文章

随机推荐