有关复仇的英语演讲稿范文

《复仇》女主聊参演电影《美国队长2》
Emily VanCamp keeps it fierce with a leather dress while making an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Friday (April 11) in New York City.Emily VanCamp身穿皮衣出现在了周五Jimmy Fallon主持的《今夜秀》上。
The 27-year-old actress was on the show to chat about her new film Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which is will likely earn around $157 million domestically after this weekend.这位27岁女演员在节目上和主持人聊了她的新电影《美国队长2》,这部电影最近本周在美国国内拿下了1.57亿票房。
&Had an awesome time catching up with @jimmyfallon this evening. Check it out tonight!& Emily tweeted after the appearance.之后Emily也发了Twitter说:&今天和@jimmyfallon聊得很开心!大家要去看这一期节目哦!&
Earlier in the day, Emily rocked a chic leather jacket while flashing a smile outside of her hotel in New York City.当天早些时候,身着时尚皮衣的Emily在纽约宾馆外遇见记者时,给了一个爽朗的笑容。
Emily VanCamp身穿皮衣出现在了周五Jimmy Fallon主持的《今夜秀》上。这位27岁女演员在节目上和主持人聊了她的新电影《美国队长2》,这部电影最近本周在美国国内拿下了1.57亿票房。
http://i1./topic/091225_meiju1842.png
更多英语演讲稿文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 复仇计划(五)_450字
复仇计划(五)_450字
  人生若只如初见,只有怦然心动的欣喜,只有深情的凝眸,只有温柔的笑靥,只有温暖的依偎,没有忽略,没有抱怨,没有伤害,没有泪流,那该多好?&&题记
  乔筱筱顿时觉得天昏地暗,觉得自己要死了,她的身子变得好像一条鲸鱼那么重,一直往下沉。
  此刻,陈羽轩被媒体记者围的密不透风,他心想:完了,这下是真的完了,与其被这些记者弄的臭名远扬,还不如隐姓埋名,等待咸鱼翻身的机会。恩,那就这么决定了,反正我水性好,不至于被淹死,至于以后嘛,那就听天由命吧。陈羽轩趁记者不注意,冲出包围圈,跳河游远了。记者们赶紧拍下照片,然后报警。
  警察马上赶来,进行捕捞工作,乔筱筱到是被打捞上来了,不过至于水性好的陈羽轩嘛,早就游远了。
  各大媒体赶紧对此进行报道,于是,一篇篇这样的报道出现在了网上、报纸上:现最火明星陈羽轩爆抛弃女友,并将她推入水中,现在他女友还在抢救中。由于陈羽轩害怕法律制裁或是其他别的原因,跳河自杀了,至今下落不明。&&&&五年级:万馨平作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章Scarlet Johansson斯嘉丽约翰逊演讲稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
31页免费15页免费11页免费5页¥2.007页免费 12页免费43页免费44页免费3页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页免费42页免费11页1下载券3页免费45页免费
Scarlet Johansson斯嘉丽约翰逊演讲稿|斯​嘉​丽​?​约​翰​逊​美​国​民​主​党​代​大​会​演​讲​稿​。​斯​嘉​丽​饰​演​《​复​仇​者​联​盟​》​“​黑​寡​妇​”​。​好​莱​坞​性​感​女​神​斯​嘉​丽​?​约​翰​逊​在​美​国​民​主​党​代​大​会​演​讲​力​挺​现​任​总​统​奥​巴​马​,​美​貌​与​智​慧​并​存​,​女​神​啊​!​这​台​风​,​这​气​势​!​真​的​很​有​魅​力​!​!​“​你​不​行​动​,​你​的​声​音​就​没​法​让​别​人​听​见​。​”
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Computer revenge 向电脑宣泄
Computer revenge 向电脑宣泄
Has this ever occurred to you?
Vocabulary: rage 词汇: 愤怒
收听与下载
Are you angry? Unhappy in your job? Wish you had an outlet for those feelings?
Well, if you lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina, you could go to Break Club. It's made up of a group of people who get together to smash up rubbish as a way of venting their aggression.
They can throw bottles at the wall, or take their frustration out on an old computer.
Mora, a club member, is a 22-year-old media producer who works hard and is always stressed out. She says: &I have to deal with deadlines, with so many people and so many things everyday... my nerves are at breaking point. Well, now it's time I break something too.&
She wears overalls, thick gloves and a visor to protect her eyes. In her hands there's a baseball bat ready for action. After trashing an old computer monitor, Mora is almost breathless but has a smile on her face. &I feel like a new person. I'm happy! After this, I'm ready for anything!& she says.
Do you fume when your own computer crashes? Perhaps you'd feel better if you could do what 27-year-old Yamilla did to her keyboard - attack it with a hammer!
The club's creator, Guido Dodero, says Argentinians are a bit angry by nature and they like psychoanalysis. He thinks the key to the club's success is being a mix of both.
About 85% of his clients are young women. Dodero explains: &This is still quite a macho country. Women feel they need to take certain roles in society. They need to break from that every now and then and the club is the place for that.&
Some members bring a picture of an ex-fiancee to destroy. Others bring a picture of& well, it could be of you or me. Natasha works in a call centre and does to the old equipment what she might like to do to her callers. The young woman says her job drives her mad.
The Break Club's creator says this is the only one of its kind in South America, but he's heard that there are similar places in Spain, Japan and the US. Who knows, one day there might be one near you. Do you feel like breaking things?
Glossary 词汇表 (点击单词收听发音)
an outlet(发泄情绪的)出口
to smash up (something) 砸碎(某物)
to vent 发泄,宣泄
aggression 进攻性
to take (someone's) frustration out on 把某人的沮丧宣泄于
stressed out 处于精神崩溃状态
nerves 神经
at breaking point 处于爆发点
to trash 彻底破坏(某物)
breathless 气喘吁吁
to fume 发怒
to crash (computer system) (电脑系统)崩溃
psychoanalysis 心理分析,精神分析
every now and then 时不时地
a call centre 电话呼叫中心
to drive (someone) mad 让(某人)发疯
'Computer revenge 向电脑宣泄
Has this ever occurred to you?
Vocabulary: rage 词汇: 愤怒
收听与下载
http://i1./topic/BBC.png
更多英语演讲稿文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《中学生爱国演讲稿——祖国在我心中》等23篇演讲范文——学生演讲稿相关精选合集2156
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿3分钟 的文章

随机推荐