屈原英语课本剧剧有打架的场景放什么音乐好

表演Walrus Joins In的英语短剧用什么背景音乐好?_百度知道
表演Walrus Joins In的英语短剧用什么背景音乐好?
我们组选了Walrus
In的英语剧本,我是负责弄音乐的,可是我实在是找不到适合表演这个短剧的背景音乐,所以我想请各位大神帮帮我~!拜托了~各位大神和学霸,帮帮我吧,学校最近要弄英语短剧
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏15(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语情景剧剧本 6篇都是4个人的situation1 一个同学和其他3人在杭州旅游时走丢了,把手机、钱、身份证、卡...都放在了包里,但是包在坐公交车时丢失了丢失了situation2你和你和你的2个同学去参加脱口秀节目,电视_百度作业帮
求英语情景剧剧本 6篇都是4个人的situation1 一个同学和其他3人在杭州旅游时走丢了,把手机、钱、身份证、卡...都放在了包里,但是包在坐公交车时丢失了丢失了situation2你和你和你的2个同学去参加脱口秀节目,电视主持人采访了你:“你的一个伙伴放弃了脱口秀表演,而去了超女歌唱比赛,你和你的同伴在这个决定上有不同的观点,请大家说说自己的观点.”situation3 假如你是一家公司的收货员 经理让你试着把最新的冰箱买给爱斯基摩人,经理会扮演爱斯基摩人,你和其他2个售货员向他推销,然后他决定买谁的冰箱,situation4你的学校将为广州亚运会选取一名帮助外国人的志愿者,老师将会面试候选人(3人),他会问学生们一些问题,而学生们将尽力展示他们的优点.situation5两个外国游客在你的餐馆就餐时,在菜中发现一只苍蝇.他们对服务员非常抱怨且生气.做为一个经理,你要知道事情的进过和尽快的解决事情situation6在2020年的春节时,你和3个同学去老师家做客,你们在毕业以后都没有见过面,说说你的工作和生活,并说说你在职业学校学习的技能对你工作和生活的帮助.3-5分钟一个小剧
A; Hey. guys , where are we now?
I guess we have got lost in this city!
B: Yeah , I think so too. this is not our destination.
C:Lets look up the map... uhm.
the place we stay is ,.(looking the map).
come on, this is the first time we come here. my mum must be very nevers if she konws i get lost in Hangzhou!
B;Dont worry . boy.
behave like a man!
make a telephone to my friend who ilves in Hangzhou for years.
(finding the phone) Oh my god! i lost my packet in the bus!
what can I do now!?
B: calm down ,boy. tell me the detial about this.
A: I put my packet behind me when I
sit in the bus . and i must forget to get it back!
C: Do you remember the number of that bus?
A:No.(sad)
D: I remember !
that is ******
C; Oh thanks godness!
go to the police station over there..
你未说明具体要求 ,例如 多长的对话.
我写了第一个.如果你觉得有问题可以问我,
之后我可以把其它部分发给你.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一篇英语餐厅情景对话剧本!只要和餐厅有关就行!不一定只用服务员和客人之间的对话,什么人都行.剧本对话控制在5分钟左右!要用英语!_百度作业帮
求一篇英语餐厅情景对话剧本!只要和餐厅有关就行!不一定只用服务员和客人之间的对话,什么人都行.剧本对话控制在5分钟左右!要用英语!
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜、湘菜.A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣.B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试.A: They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点.B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃.A: What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊.A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢?B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店.A: Is it near here?离这儿近吗?B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远.乘出租车15分钟能到.我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话.A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?好,多谢您的指点.请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上.您好拿给出租车司机看.A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢.B: You’re welcome.不客气.
您可能关注的推广【紧急提问】 求大学的英语情景剧剧本,,6 或7人表演都可以,句子些简单点,大约5到7分钟的.剧情嘛,都可以,搞笑点最好啦~参加学校的英语情景剧表演大赛,组员都为男生哦~我接到通知的时间太短啦,临时自己真的找_百度作业帮
【紧急提问】 求大学的英语情景剧剧本,,6 或7人表演都可以,句子些简单点,大约5到7分钟的.剧情嘛,都可以,搞笑点最好啦~参加学校的英语情景剧表演大赛,组员都为男生哦~我接到通知的时间太短啦,临时自己真的找不出来好的剧本得.所以~求救啊对拉,不要求要好好,重在参与嘛(因为都是男生,英语都不好,想锻炼) xiexie 最好以大学的几本教材为主~
我从Arnold Lobel的小故事"Cookies"找到灵感,写下这段对话.感觉挺有意义的. Will power意志力 Mike(M) Danny(C), Tommy(T)---classmates Scene----in the college dorm Danny is playing a computer game on his laptop. Tommy is sleeping. Mike came back from a morning jogging. M: hi, Dan, what are u doing? D: I am playing war craft. M: Where is Tommy? D: Shiiiii! M:What? What's the matter? D: Don't u see? He is still sleeping. M: My goodness! I can't believe this! It’s almost nine. He got to get up now. Don't u remember we are required to make up a three people dialogue for tomorrow's oral class? D: Yes, I do. You wake up Tommy and I will play one more round of war craft. M: You'd better stop playing right now. We don't have much time to prepare this dialogue. Tommy! Tommy! Wake up! Time to wake up! T:five more minutes, please. Mike: No way, Jose. Time really flies.We still have a lot to do. Hurry up. T: (Tommy sits up in his bed) Can I lie down two more minutes, please, just two more minutes? when Danny finishes his game, I will be fine.(Yawns) I don't know why I am so so sleepy. (Tommy lies down again.) M: Guys! I am really angry now. Time waits for nobody. If you two don't stop what you are doing now, I will find somebody else to be my partners. D and T: all right. All right. We listen to u. M: That's more like it. We need will power. D and T: what is will power? M: Will power is trying hard not to do something that you really want to do. D: You mean like trying not to play war craft? Mike: right. T: you mean like trying not to stay up late? M: right. Danny turns off his computer. Tommy gets up and goes to the bathroom. Two minutes later the three maskeetters are working on their assignment. Danny: Mike, can I take a little break? Let me play one round and we will continue our work? Tommy: Mike, Can I lie down a minute? My back hurts. Mike: No! No! No! Let's finish our work first before we do anything. We need will power! Danny and Tommy: that's true. We need will power! We listen to you. The end
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语课本剧 的文章

随机推荐