她擅于打乒乓球双打比赛规则。英文翻译。:

On Sunday, i often play ping-pong with Chen jie.
参考译文1:上周日,我经常玩乒乓陈杰。参考译文2:上周日,我经常打乒乓球与陈婕。参考译文3:上周日,我经常打乒乓球与陈婕。参考译文4:在星期日,我常常发挥乒乓球与陈杰。语义参照:喝酒了,好难受,我又想你了,可是想想你即将会意大利了,我见你一面只能更加多的伤心,我们还有必要见见么? & Drink, good feelings and I miss you, but to think that you will be Italy, I see you only hurt more, we also need to see it?黑色翻译公司蕾丝晚礼裙  9月25日,中国香港女星熊黛林穿蕾丝翻译公司风连衣裙亮相2012春夏米兰时装周杜嘉班纳(Dolce&Gabbana) 女装秀场,白皙皮肤隐约可见,丰腴身材十分性感。当天斯嘉丽约翰逊(Scarlett Johansson)也身穿粉色镂空长裙现身,显得十 & so he has,and so you have &
所以他,于是你有bio essence lanolin cream & 生物本质羊毛脂霜请输入您需要翻译的文本!vessel & Please enter the text you need to be translated! vessel影星 &
影星你曾经参加过比赛吗 & Do you ever run a racewhats up, got a sec & 什么,得到了秒不想过多谈论这个话题 & Too many don't want to talk about it石家庄市体育南大街15号 &
Shijiazhuang municipal sports, 15th South Main Street能否找到方法 & 正在翻译,请等待...我们的周围都不在有对方,一切都变了…… & We are not in there around each other, everything changed ... ...DR。SCHAFTER & DR。SCHAFTERSure.In March,I'm going to take part in the games in France.In june,I'll be in Korea.And in August,I'll be in Russia & Sure.In 3 月,我要去参加奥运会 France.In 6 月,我会在 8 月 Korea.And,我将在俄罗斯please make sure that you specified the host address and the host is accessible through network & 请确保您指定的主机地址和主机可通过网络访问我们的爱情秀 & We love showcatherine malandrino & 凯瑟琳Malandrino好无聊 ,没人聊天 & Well boring, no one to chat*clapping* & *掌声*在几天前,我收到了你给我寄来的书和钱以及其他的学习用品 & In a few days ago, I received the book you sent me and money, and other school suppliesJack always & 杰克总是所以我会努力地学习,考上理想的高中 & Therefore I can study diligently, passes an examination the ideal high school请帮忙确认 & Help confirmationThis large body of men had met on previous night & 前一天晚上会见了这庞大的身躯的男人清蒸鲩鱼 &
Steamed grass carp我不坚强谁替我坚强. & I'm not strong for me who the strong.Thank you, your message has been successfully sent to us. & 谢谢您,您的邮件已成功发送给我们。power grids & _____苌_____in ten minutes & 在10分钟ldealist & ldealist给我200百 & Give me 20,000那你就说你会说的吧 &
Then you say you will say itmake a difficult decision &
make a difficult decision真假啊? & 正在翻译,请等待...人们正为万圣节做准备 & People are preparing for Halloween是的,加油 &
Yes, the fuel到最后.你发现我不是你的天使.我只是个恶魔.多可笑 & You have discovered that I was not the final . . You Angel funny I just a devil .this time & 这个时候“Life is a kind of pressure.We should learn to prop up ourselves & [object Object]白灼牛肉丸 &
白灼牛肉丸The dollar’s exchange rate has too volatile and unpredictable. Several years ago the dollar was rapidly declining in value. & 这个美元的汇率已太变化无常和不可预测。 几年前在价值的美元急剧下降。i will get the promotion & 我将得到推广JEDEL ALI & JEDEL急性肺损伤范海辛 & van heising为什么现在会有这种感觉,你不在我身边时,感觉很不安心,难道真的是习惯了有你的存在,亲爱的,你让我如何面对现实? & Why now have the feeling, when you are not here with me, feeling very uneasy, really is used there is someone like you, my dear, you made me face reality?索菲亚在练了10年小提琴之后,开始练钢琴。(用move on) & Sophia practicing for 10 years after the violin and began practicing the piano. (Move on)make remarkable progress & 作出显著进展effect is controlled mainly by the intrinsic pathways. & 主要由内在的通路控制效果。产品包括 & Products includethe players aren t going to stay for long & 阿仁吨要留长的球员这是我曾经参加过的最难的考试。 &
It is I who have participated in the most difficult exam.由于车间人员王强(工号:202)于日上午上班时间与外部可疑人员在公司门口聊天 &
workshop personnel because of Wang Qiang (UNIDO): 202 in September 1, 2011 morning with external suspicious personnel working hours in the company door chat很高兴收到你的来信,我已经看了你们的质量报告,我会按照你们的要求尽快给你做出合格的样品, & Very pleased to receive your letter, I have watched you for quality reporting, I will follow your request as soon as possible for you to make qualified samples,常州购物中心2012春夏男装发布会 & Changzhou Shopping Center spring and summer 2012 men's conferencewant to be what? & 想成为什么?它通过多种信息传播媒体作用于人的感官 & It through various information media act on human sensoryPRETRO-CANADA &
pretro-加拿大不仅黑人,我们中国人也为推翻翻译公司重获自由奋斗了数千年才拥有了今天。 & Only blacks, we Chinese will regain freedom struggle to overthrow tyranny thousands of years only have today.我失败了你会鼓励我 &
I failed I would encourage you鳕鱼豆腐汤 & Cod and bean curd soup旅游商贸学校 & Tourism Business SchoolDeath and Decay & 死亡凋零please inti mag & 请亲密MAGThere is absolutely no problem your resume and your skills and your personal basic information on the family status & 我的幸福我会等,我也相信我将会很幸福,现在的我把它当成必经的一部分吧,当做旅游时的一个回忆吧,小蒋,幸福是在未来,我相信,未来的我们生活的都会很幸福,很快乐、、、我们一起加油 &
I will wait for my happiness, I believe I will be very happy, now I see it as a necessary part of it, as a tourist when a recall it, Xiaojiang, happiness in the future, I believe that the future we life will be very happy, very happy,,, we were refueling最近查询: & Slowly to translate stupid b &
By the way, do you like the NBA? & When we discuss the business & be a professional's generation industries. & Then you will say in English & 或者这个社会太正式吗? & 选择歌词 & Red s & 不后悔 & 拦阻 & 萝卜,我一直在等你,但你不能回首我 & This approach will make your life more interesting & 这里有一些新的安眠药,像一场梦一样工作 & Arrangements for the teacher to listen to your class, random checks, so if you want to transfer courses or closed, be sure to let us know, need to submit a written application to the members of the Senate, for approval before.她善于打排球用英语怎么翻译
她善于打排球用英语怎么翻译
不区分大小写匿名
interested
volleyball.
She is good at playing volleyball
应该为She is good at playing volleyball.
She is good at piaying volleyball
等待您来回答
排球领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:他认为对健康有好处。他每天和朋友打乒乓球,他收藏了大量的体育用品是什么意思?
他认为对健康有好处。他每天和朋友打乒乓球,他收藏了大量的体育用品
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
He thought has the advantage to the health.He every day plays the ping pong with the friend, he has collected the massive sporting goods
He thinks is good for health. He and friends playing table tennis every day, he has collected a lot of sports goods
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Sina Visitor System

我要回帖

更多关于 打乒乓球 的文章

随机推荐