杰克他不擅长跑步但他最喜欢踢足球英文的运动是踢足球的英文两种。

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译1嗨,杰克2嗨,汤姆,很高兴见到你1我也是,你也喜欢旅游吗?2不,我不喜欢,我是跟随父母来的1哦,我非常喜欢旅游.这是我假期里最重要的娱乐.你呢?2我不喜欢旅游,但是我喜欢运动,特别是篮球我也是,等旅游结束后一起去打篮球吧.2好的,再见,1再见
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
hello jackhello ,tom,glad to see youso do i ,do you like travelling as well?no ,i don't ,i come here with my parentsi like travelling very much.it is the most important thing in the holidy.how about you?i don't like travelling ,but i like sports ,especially basketballso do i ,after the travelling ,let's go to play the basketball togetherok ,byesee you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Hi, Jack2.Hi, Tom. Nice to see you.1. Me too. Do you like travelling?2.No, I don't. I come with my parents.1. Oh. I like travelling very much. It's the most important entertainm...
1嗨,杰克 Hi, Jack.2嗨,汤姆,很高兴见到你 Hi, Tom. Very pleased to see you.1我也是,你也喜欢旅游吗?Me too. Do you like traveling too?2不,我不喜欢,我是跟随父母来的 No, not me. I come here with my parents.1哦,我非常喜欢旅游。这是我假...
1: Hi, Jack.2: Hi, Tom. Nice to meet you.1: Nice to meet you too. Do you also
like to travel?2: No, I don't. I just follow my parents.1: I love traveling very much. It's my most i...
A:Hi,Jack.B:Hi,Tom. Nice to meet you.A:Me too,do you like traveling too?B:No, I don't, I followed my parents to here.A:Oh, I like traveling very much, it is my most important enter...
扫描下载二维码用英语翻译:1.汤姆最喜欢的科目是什么?它是地理。2.他总是和我们一起做游戏。
问题描述:
用英语翻译:1.汤姆最喜欢的科目是什么?它是地理。2.他总是和我们一起做游戏。
问题解答:
what. is. tom. favourite. subjekt, he. likes. 地理 he. aiways. plag. games withus
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Even Tom doesn't like math,he studys hard.
Do Tom and Jack like playing football?
1汤姆喜欢在万圣节装扮成美猴王.Tom&likes&_dressing&up&as&the&Monkey&King____&at&Halloween.&dress&up&as...&-&nb
1 Tom likes to wander.2 he is very busy on Thursday 3 he did not have any good friends 4,Could I ask you a question?5 Were you tired after you came off work?
1. Tom like collecting stamps and for newspapers and also reported.2. From the newspaper quickly browse the headlines is good way to learn.3. Many learners of E
Tom Sawyer sawyer] it described the Mississippi River in the 19th century, a town of the people's life, it is the social life of a miniature. I learned from nov
1.to learn swimming by himself2.used long ago3.walking around the lake slowly4.to go out to enjoy5.spent 3 hours climbing
1.汤姆,把我的眼镜递给我.Tom,hand me my glasses.2.帮我把自行车修一下怎么样?Could you help me to repair my bike?How about helping me to repair my bike?3.瞧!我爷爷正坐在沙发上看报纸呢Look!My grandfat
1.Tom told me that he can do three things at the same time. 汤姆告诉我说他能够同时做三件事2.If you must smoke, please go to the smoking room. 如果你一定要抽烟的话,去吸烟室吧.(must)3.I will n
"Hello Tom, the manager let me tell you the last time you have to travel to the United States, shot with a DV project participants interviewed image data, thank
leave; work; tomorrow; will; well; in 再问: leave是拖的意思吗 再答: leave sth. for .. 是把...留到/留给..的意思
has been watching got
Tom is as strong as his brothe
1. Tom dosen't have a soccer ball.2. Does Wang Fei play computer games?3. I have milk and vegetables for lunch.4. My friend plays sports every day.
1.Tom is younger than John
What are Tom and Gu Shao doing?
是Hit Tom in the face,Tom 的宾格还是Tom 再问: 是不是人称的宾格不变?如Daming的宾格还是Daming,不是Daming‘s? 再答: 是的!
1、Tom was staring at his father,as if he had never seen him before.2、John's educational background is silmilar to me.3、How does the operating system know what t
1. Tom said nothing left2. I have grown up, can do it by myself3. He has the money to buy the computer4. It depends on where you live5. She by buying cheap to s
也许感兴趣的知识他最喜欢的运动是足球和篮球.英语翻译
问题描述:
他最喜欢的运动是足球和篮球.英语翻译
问题解答:
His favourite sport is football and basketball.
我来回答:
sport是作为运动讲通常是名词形式.I like doing exercise/sports.就可以了你也可以用下面我给你的那个:I am fond of doing exercise/sports.短语:be fond of ...喜欢…… 注意:做运动常用do / take exercise来表达.
Does your mother live with you?Is that your new penfriend?Tom's favourite sport is football.
I am 16 years old,a boy,my hobby is English,favorite sport is football,also like to read environmental books,I am more friendly,very outgoing,I would like to jo
Football is one of the most popular sports in China.Many youths like football.I am not good at playing football,but it is my favourite sport.One of my friends h
I like climbing the hill ,playing volleyball and swimming.I think that playing football can make me be strong ,which is the sport I love.I often playfootball wi
My favorite sport is soccer/football .或者Football is my favorite sport .
楼主,我先回答的,但是我想回过头来提醒一下:楼上完全是机器翻译,语法全错,希望楼主注意.没有语法错误:My favorite sports are basketball and football.But I especially like football.I think it is the world's most
1 that they love,are2 with which3 Let help百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答 再问: 关于第一题:形容词最高级不是要加“the”的吗?为什么这里可以不要啊? 再答: 这里的love是动词,most表示程度最高 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
他喜欢看Tom踢足球.He likes watching Tom playing football. 再问: 这句话谓语是哪部分 再答: 主语 he 谓语likes watch sb doing sth 结构再问: 除了主语和谓语剩下的都是宾语吗 再答: 可以这么认为
my brother prefers playing basketball to playing football
like是动词“喜欢”,也有介词“像”的意思;favorite是形容词“最喜欢的”what's your favourite sport?等于what sports do you like best?意为“你最喜欢的运动是什么?”
His favorite sport is running.这个对其他译法:His favorite sport is jogging.这个比较常用
Her most favourite sport is playing the badminton.
57除以19%再乘以32%=96人
Linda's sister likes sports,she has a football,basketball and volleyball.Lin has an alarm but shi doesn't has a watch.Jack has two brothers but she havs no sist
Who's your favourite sports playerWho's your favourite sports star?
I most like the movementI love sports,the body is very good,I like basketball.Every day I will play basketball with my classmates,I like Yao Ming,he is really a
If you ask me bout my favourite NBA player,the answer must be Michle Jordan 5 tears ago but now it changed to Yao Ming. The
regular season of NBA will
i'm XXX, 15, you can call me billy or karen. i'd like climbing and playing basketball. i also love walk with my friends on the street. i'm very glad to meet you
也许感兴趣的知识英语翻译I like playing football,team and fun football
问题描述:
英语翻译I like playing football,team and fun football
问题解答:
我喜欢踢足球,最佳球队和足球的乐趣
我来回答:
M:我们的篮球队正要进行决赛,但是我没有门票.我想还是只在电视上看吧,W:实际上我有一张门票.但是我不太舒服.你可以原价从我这买走它G光明力量
1watching2to buy3had4miss5were6watching7had8recorded9come10sold 没错的.加油啊
Tom likes playing football.汤姆喜欢足球And he also likes watching football matches.他也喜欢足球赛.As he hasn't enough money to buy tickets,因为没有钱买票,he has to watch them on TV
41明天下午一块儿踢球咋样啊42我在一楼找一块平地44他不是程序员,他是工程师(不晓得这两个名字啥区别)45他现在在跟一个顾客谈话
他喜欢打篮球、踢足球、游泳、骑自行车、读书.他最喜欢的颜色是深色和褐色.他对有关超人的电影和书籍很感兴趣.
我们学校下个月将要组成一直足球队.我们需要一名队长 15个球员 2个守门员 还有一个教练.所有的队员必须是5年纪个六年级的.球员必须超过150cm而且非常强壮.如果谁有兴趣想加入的话可以去找体育往老师.
他当上了这所男子学校的橄榄球队拉拉队队长.他还是一个名为托尔基斯的摇滚乐队的成员,(尽管)乔治W(布什)什么乐器都不会.
C 杰克喜欢打篮球 他效力于学校篮球队 再问: 谢谢!想问一下你确定吗?还有词组: 非常,很. 英文翻译是不是very much?有劳了 再答: 确定 是的 不客气。。
我喜欢踢足球,尽管我并不擅长它.我通常不在校队踢球.我是一个名副其实的替补球员.也就是说如果队里其他球员受伤或不能踢球了,我才能在这一年里踢几场比赛.那是在我们昨天比赛的时候,正在比赛的时候,我们的一个队员伤到了膝盖.教练说:定听他的位置.我就跑到了场上.不一会儿对手的一个球员带着球向我冲了过来.我们都在我队球门的附近
表达"去吧”来自足球.不是足球随播放在大多数国家,但这种足球在美国和加拿大.美式足球是一场困难的比赛来解释.但基本的想法是,每个团队试图将足球越过了球门线的其他团队.其中一条规则是,一个团队必须将球向前(向前)至少10码——略低于10米——在四次尝试.它失去了球其他团队如果不能移动,远.其中最激动人心的时刻在足球是当一
Kids love playing sports.孩子们喜欢运动.But boys and girls like different sports.但是男孩女孩喜欢不同的运动For boys,football,baseball and basketball are their favorites.对于男孩来说,足球,篮
more than中文就是【不止】【更多】.more than willing,比愿意还多,中文就是【十分乐意】了.
管乐器.演奏高阻力管乐器如双簧管,圆号,小号时,眼内压似乎增加了10 %.一生中演奏的时间越长,导致视野损失的青光眼的发病率就越高.Schuman爵士.在高阻力管乐器演奏者中的眼内压和视野疾病增加了.眼科医学2000年,107:127 IOP intraocular pressure 眼内压VF disease 视野V
不来梅“媒介”的设计团队来自艺术大学不莱梅在北方德国.我们是小的一批混杂的一个图形的设计学生的类的.我们有一个摄影师,数字媒体设计者,图形的设计者,三维设计师和教授猜一猜从伦敦和柏林人.教授的媒介”,指交叉学科之间,这是我们工作的方式,使不同的对比的观点在一起.不莱梅是一个典型的城市Euroean汽车、电车和公交系统,
He decided to team me to finished the work in time.or He have to team me to finish the work in time.
1.我喜欢很多体育运动比如足球、篮球……2.他喜欢帮助我们即使他很忙.3.他住在离这儿三个街区以外的地方.4.他在这家工厂已经工作3年多了.5.一个说英语的当地人
  I'm not playing basketball with my friend now  An i playing basketball with my friend now?  我正在和朋友们一起打篮球.  He is not helping his mom do the housework.  Is he
我能很好的融入一个团队,有强烈的客户服务意识.我客户服务方面优秀的表现得益于学生对我课程的反馈.我的学习能力很强,相信我能在我的职业生涯中一直攀升,达到新的高峰.
the best in 楼上错了
也许感兴趣的知识本站所有小说及章节均来源于网络,转载至本站只是为了宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。
Copyright & 2017 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 以下哪个是杰克 的文章

随机推荐