拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
长期坚持锻炼身体非常棒.这句话怎样翻译成英文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It will be great to insist on exercising.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
To keep on taking exercises every day ,you will get good health
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“为了保护健康,你应该锻炼身体”用英语怎么说?初2的英语蛤!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
you should do excises to keep your healthy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You should do exercises in order to protect your health
You should do sports to keep healthy
In order to keep fit, you should exercise everyday.注:exercise可做动词"锻炼"来用,用做名词时有两个意思,分别为:练习(不可数),操类运动(可数),例如:do morning exercises:做早操
You should do exercise to keep fit.
扫描下载二维码“锻炼身体”用英文怎么说?
“锻炼身体”用英文怎么说?
09-03-22 &
take/do exercise 注意:exercise 用单数
请登录后再发表评论!
锻炼身体:    1. take exercise
   初中英语常见动词习语归纳(8) ...take care of照顾;保管 take exercise运动;锻炼身体 take off脱去 ...
 2. Physical Exercise
   详细介绍 ...Patriotism爱国篇Physical Exercise锻炼身体Punctuality守时 ...
 3. to build up a good physique
   英语体育词汇 ...打破经常坐的生活习惯to break sedentary life锻炼身体to build up a good physique发展体育,增强体质to promote physical culture and build up the people’s health ...
 4. Exercise
   《感动你一生的英文:感悟生命》 ...Education—a Means to an End教育——达到目的的手段Exercise锻炼身体Eyes Can Speak眼睛会说话
请登录后再发表评论!
do exercise do exercises 是做练习
请登录后再发表评论!我每天都坚持锻炼身体。 的翻译是:I adhere to exercise every day. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我每天都坚持锻炼身体。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I have physical exercise every day.
I adhere to exercise every day.
I adhere to exercise every day.
Every day I insist on physical activity.
I persisted every day exercises the body.
相关内容&a我不明白你这句话的意思 Very much advises & a我是个疯子。 I am a lunatic. & afirst, they meet at zhang peng is home. 首先,他们见面在彭家庭的张。 & aNothing Compares 2 U 什么都不比较2 U & aichi ban ichi禁令 & aDu bits der sch?nste 您咬住了最美丽 & a猪是最无忧无虑的,在自己的单纯的世界里傻傻的过着属于自己的生活,想做一只快乐幸福的小猪 The pig is most carefree, silly has been belonging to own life in own pure world, wants to make a joyful happy young pig & acan`t take my eyes off You 罐头`t作为我的眼睛您 & a地方菜 Place vegetable & a请尽快给我回复 Please as soon as possible give me to reply & a你很像一位明星 You look like a star very much & aきなラブバラード 以后的爱民谣 & aThere are for season 有在季节 & a晶间腐蚀裂纹 Intercrystalline corrosion crack & a澳大利亚政府援建 Australian Government constructs & a请适时安排为盼 Please at the right moment arrange to be requested & aDoes your character have a mole on their face 在他们的面孔做您的字符有一个痣 & asuch as intelligent architecture components that will be shipped as part of our software package to worldwide users. 例如将运输作为我们的软件包一部分对全世界用户的聪明的建筑学组分。 & a这种做法是错误的 This procedure is wrong & aMONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE 味精 & ayour town is now a one-horse town 您的镇现在是一个单马拉镇 & a风的诱惑 Wind enticement & aat your home at your home & avideo hive 录影拔 & aIntrgated Peripherals Intrgated外围设备 & a喝茶吧 Drinks tea & aThus all living beings should follow the rules of nature and have to live in accord with the Mother Nature. 因而所有生存生存应该遵循自然规则并且必须居住与自然一致。 & a用作图的方法研究一元线性回归问题, Studies a Yuan linear return question with the mapping method, & a╮ 灯红酒绿 ╮ debauchery & alimit associate exposure to quarantined individuals if possible 限制对被检疫的个体的同事暴露,如果可能 & a我生命中的那个人 In my life that person & a接待 Reception & ai saw that the ground fell away and down to a river,far below me 我在我之下看见地面落和下来对河, & aBull has been working hard 公牛艰苦运作 & aOK
WORRY 不要好我们并且将烹调不担心的问题 & aChallenge yourself 挑战 & a这个暑假你过得还好吗? This summer vacation you cross fortunately? & ayou believe in him, like him, I believe you that he will be beside you 您相信他,象他,我相信您他将是在您旁边 & a我是男人,不是男孩。 I am a man, is not the boy. & a你星期六做什么? What do you Saturday make? & a绯红之眼 Crimson eye & afinish i find you, i no looka 结束i发现您, i没有looka & a拉拉队 Cheering section & a叮叮
我又来了 Bit me to come & a你还不够资格 You are also unqualified & aRotating music box, Every note is recorded, Your emotions, Let me made into a song. 转动的音箱,每笔记被记录,您的情感,让我做了成歌曲。 & aAs the tree,so the fruit. 作为树,如此果子。 & a学生应注意安全,多学点急救知识。毕竟一个人安全,全家幸福。 The student should pay attention to the security, many study first aid knowledge.After all a person safety, entire family happy. & a基地概况 Base survey & a这部电影值得一看 As soon as this movie is worth looking & a如果一个集装箱的海运费是20元,那么每吨的海运费就是10元 If a container ocean freight is 20 Yuan, then each ton ocean freight is 10 Yuan & a我每天都坚持锻炼身体。 I persisted every day exercises the body. &温馨提示:糗事百科为大家收集了很多的我将努力锻炼身体用英语怎莫说的糗事,各种关于我将努力锻炼身体用英语怎莫说的爆笑经历,尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注我将努力锻炼身体用英语怎莫说的糗事就收藏本页吧。
扫码下载糗事百科app

我要回帖

更多关于 锻炼身体用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐