Sandy每周打两次排球发球可以两次吗吗

英语翻译1.放学后我们经常相互聊天.2.周三下午他花一个半小时练习打排球.3.我所有的老师对我都很好.4.孩子们在儿童节
英语翻译1.放学后我们经常相互聊天.2.周三下午他花一个半小时练习打排球.3.我所有的老师对我都很好.4.孩子们在儿童节玩得很开心.5.谢谢你告诉我有关你们的学校生活.6.Sandy没有很多时间去溜旱冰 .7.我喜欢和家人一起去野餐.8.你多久参观一次博物馆?9.早操帮助我们为新的一天做好准备.10.阅读能使我们更多地了解世界 .11.我们总是有太多的家庭作业要做.12.包里有什么?有一盒月饼.13.他想扮成美猴王.14.圣诞节你们通常做什么?所有的家人聚会并相互送礼物.15.你知道怎样用南瓜做南瓜灯吗?16.当我们去看望他时,他总用糖果招待我们.17.捉弄别人是不对的.18.如果明天不下雨,我就和孩子们在操场上做游戏.19.你想得到什么作为生日礼物?20.世界各地的人们如何庆祝新年?今晚就要!
We often chat with each other after scchool.&He spent an hour and a half practising volley ball on Wednesday afternoon.All of my teachers are kind to me.Children have a wonderful time on the Children's Day.Thank you for telling me somethng about your school life.Sandy don't have much time to go roller skating.I like to have picnic with my family.How often do you visit the museum?The morning exercise gets ready for our new day.Reading enables us to know more about the world.We always have a lot of homework to do.What's in the box?Full of mooncakes.He wants to act as SunWuKong.What do&you usualy do on Christmas?All the family will gather together and send presents to each other.Do you know how to use the pumpkins to make Jack-o'-lanterns?When we visit him,he always treat us with candies.It's wrong to play tricks on others.If it doesn't rain tomorrow,I will play games with the children on the playground.What do you want for your birthday present?How do people from all over the road celebrate the new year? 再问: ???滹??5???????????????лл 再答: ???????????????д????????????再问: ???????лл??? 再答: ???~
与《英语翻译1.放学后我们经常相互聊天.2.周三下午他花一个半小时练习打排球.3.我所有的老师对我都很好.4.孩子们在儿童节》相关的作业问题
He often plays basketball with his classmates after school.
你放学后可以看电视吗?can you watch TV after school?他非得走吗?Does he have to go?我每天早上必须七点起床.I must get up at 7 o 'clock every morning.吉尔每个星期六都去看望她的朋友.Jill goes to visit her f
1.汤姆在中国交了许多新朋友TOM made____a_ __lot___ __of___ ___new__ ____friends__in china. 2.放学后你走回家吗?不,我乘公交车回家.___Will__ you ___walk__ ___home__ __after___ __school___?no,I
Do you usually play games with your classmates after calss?Yes,we like playing basketball.I go home at about five thirty and do my homework.I usually have break
I like having/holding the match with Class2 after school.
That day my mom and I went shopping in Flushing after school,.About two hours later,my mother and I sat on a bus to prepare to go home.A young lady sat next to
1. I can't go about with my classmates after school.2. --What do you think of your teacher?--He is too strict, and there are too many rules in our class.3. Ther
As soon as I arrive home after school,I would finish my homework first.If I try to watch TV or play computer games before that,my mother will surely scold me.Ev
may_763092.你所提供的这两句话宛如是某课本上的实例.1.放学后我们一起买一些水果好吗?Let's go to buy some fruit together after school,shall we?2.他们还打算再去那个农场帮农民干一些活.They are also going to the farm f
Jim either does his homework or watches TV after school.She eats a lot of vegetables every day, and has a healthy life.She gets up very early every day, and is
after school,I walk straight from ZHONGSHAN ROAD,pass the second bakery then turn right,and walke straight to TAOHUA park,towards which there is a bank,besides
I went back to the dormitory but found nobody was there,I could only went back to the classroom.我回到寝室发现没有人,只好又回到了教室(地点可以改).
A man bought a dictionary in a bookstore,but he forgot to take it.Half an hour later,he returned to the bookstore for it.The manager enquired about the situatio
It is she who was firstly see It is she who smiled to us and it is she who intimated with us...It is well known the maternal love is greate
First Go back to home at time when school is off or contact with parents.Second Don't go outside yourself,especially at night...Third Don't idle about street co
纯站在古代的立场上这样写:吾每餐耗钱十文、用时一刻.然吾每刻之薪仅八文.悲呼!薪何低也!注:古代一个时辰2小时,每个时辰占4刻,1刻即相当于现在半小时.现在的话:吾每餐耗十元钱、用半小时.然吾半小时之薪仅八元.悲呼!薪何低也!
Hello everybody, I live in the C1012 this family. In this class, I felt the joy of many, learned a lot of things. We are very friendly, very united, despite som
1.The fourth room on the third floor is Mr Li's home2.Three and a half hours is enough for me to finish drawing this picture.3.Those books is his.They are not m
随着国外技术、资金、产品大量涌入中国,我国企业面临着前所未有的激烈竞争局面.As foreign technology, capital, product pouring into China, the enterprises in China are facing unprecedented fierce comp扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
桑迪每星期二和星期四打排球 Sandy______________________.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Sandy plays volleyball every Tuesday and Thursday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Sandy dislikes oranges.She eats very of them. [ ] A.little B.few C.a little D.a few 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Sandy dislikes oranges.She eats very ________ of them.
C.a little
科目:初中英语
来源:学年山东省德州市乐陵中学初二下学期期中考试英语卷
题型:翻译
1.每天吃早饭对我们很重要。____________________________________________________________2.Sandy每天花半个小时听音乐。____________________________________________________________3. 我们正期盼着为我校足球队得分。____________________________________________________________4. Linda正在付钱买书。____________________________________________________________5.他们经常为贫困地区的孩子捐款。____________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏省张家港市七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:翻译
翻译句子。(18分)1. 他最喜欢的功课是数学和英语。2. 我每天花半小时练习弹钢琴3. 我的叔叔通常在公园里溜狗两小时。4. 你们必须互相帮助。5. Sandy每周打两次排球吗?6. 不要把自行车停在超市前面。
来源:学年江苏省苏州市高新区七年级上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:句型转换
句型转换:(共20空,每空0.5分,满分10分) 1. Lucy does housework with her mother on Sundays,(否定句) Lucy _______ ________ housework with her mother on Sundays. 2. Please e-mail me soon.(同义句) Please _______ _______e-mail _______me soon. 3. The museum is closed on Wednesday.(同义句) The museum is _______every day _______Wednesday. 4. Millie is a good swimmer. (同义句) Millie is_______ ________ ________. 5. She does well in English because she often talks to foreigners.(提问) ________ ________ she _______well in English? 6. My birthday is on January 6th,1983.&(同义句) I________ ________ on January 6th, 1983. 7. I only know one answer to this question. ________ ________ ________ to this question do you know? 8. The blue ball is Sandy’s. ________ ________ is Sandy’s?
来源:学年江苏省泰兴市九年级10月阶段检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
用所给词的适当形式填空(15分)1.Let’s have a party to welcome the new members of the&&&&&&&&&(Student) Union.2.How &&&&&&&&&(active)you are! You’d better take part in more after-school activities.3.Tommy promised &&&&&&&&(notbe) late for class next time.4.I felt much&&&&&&&&(calm) after listening to the relaxing music.5.Why not share your happiness and &&&&&&&&(sad)with your close friends?6.The old man had difficulty &&&&&&&(get)to the top of the mountain.7.Very few people were found &&&&&&&&(wake)when the earthquake happened last night.8.Granny was too tired to reach &&&&&&&&&&(four)floor of the building.9.We never doubt that the new novel is worth &&&&&&&(read)for several times.10.If the problem &&&&&&&&&(deal)with peacefully, the world will be more and more beautiful.11.—Sandy &&&&&&&&&(suffer)from stress for a few weeks.&& &&—Sorry to hear that.12.It’s important for us to spend our time&&&&&&&&&(wise).13.Among the four boys, Paul is &&&&&&&&&&&(suitable)for the job. 14.I often tell my students not to keep worries to &&&&&&(they).15.&&&&&&&&(practice) hard, and you will be sure to win the competition.&
来源:2014届江苏省泰州市八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Why do plants grow in some places and not in others?Why does some land have so much growing on it, while other land has almost noplants growing on it at all?To grow, plants need several things. One is warmth. Invery cold places almost nothing grows. Plants also need water. In very dryparts of the Earth only a few unusual plants can grow. That’s why dry desertseverywhere are almost not covered by trees or grass.Plants must also have a place in which to put downtheir roots and grow. They find it difficult to grow on hard land. The town isbuilt on hard land. The plants here have only the soil (土壤)found between the cracks of the stones to growin.Another thing plants must have before they can grow isfood.What will happen if we try to make things grow on thesandy beach? A few plants, such as beach grass, will grow in sand, but mostplants won’t. Even if the weather is warm enough and we water the plants eachday. Many of them will die because the sand on this beach has almost no foodfor plants.1.According to the passage, plants need _____ thingsto grow well.A.two&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.three&&&&&&&&&&&& C.four&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.five2.What does the underlined word “cracks” mean in thetext?A.缝隙&&&&&&&&&&&& B.表面&&&&&&&&&&&& C.夹层&&&&&&&&&&&& D.底部3.From the passage, we can know it is _______ forplants to grow in dry places.A.easy&&&&&&&&&&&& B.difficult&&&&&&&&&& C.impossible&&&&&&&& D.important4.The reason why most plants can’t grow on the sandybeach is that _______.A.there isn’t enough sunlight&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.there is toomuch waterC.it is toocrowded there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it has littlefood for plants5.The passage can most probably be found in a ______book.A.science&&&&&&&&&& B.history&&&&&&&&&&& C.travel&&&&&&&&&&& D.math&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号他全身心地投入练习弹钢琴.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
他全身心地投入练习弹钢琴. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
翻译句子。(18分)1. 他最喜欢的功课是数学和英语。2. 我每天花半小时练习弹钢琴3. 我的叔叔通常在公园里溜狗两小时。4. 你们必须互相帮助。5. Sandy每周打两次排球吗?6.不要把自行车停在超市前面。&
翻译句子。(18分)1. 他最喜欢的功课是数学和英语。2. 我每天花半小时练习弹钢琴3. 我的叔叔通常在公园里溜狗两小时。4. 你们必须互相帮助。5. Sandy每周打两次排球吗?6. 不要把自行车停在超市前面。
翻译题。1. —琳达和詹尼谁跑得快?&&& —詹尼比琳达跑得快。&&& —Who runs faster, Linda or Jenny?&&& —Jenny runs&&&&&&&& ____Linda.2. 赵亮的英语学得比孙伟好得多。&&& Zhao Liang studies English____&&&&&&&&&& Sun Wei.3. —你练习弹钢琴刻苦吗?&&& —当然。但是在所有的人中杰克练习得最刻苦。&&& —Did you practice playing the piano hard?&&& —Of course. But Jack practiced playing it____&&&&&&&&&&&&all.4. 我们班里只有尼克读这个词最清晰。&&& Only Nick pronounced the word___&&&&&&&&&&&&_in our class.5. 他说得如此清晰人人都明白他的意思。&& &He spoke____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& everybody understood him.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 打排球简笔画 的文章

随机推荐