I can swim,so does him. 就是这一句
I can swim,so can he.
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
游泳的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包去年暑假我去海边度假和游泳和我的父母 的翻译是:Last summer I went to the beach and swim and my parents 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
去年暑假我去海边度假和游泳和我的父母
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Last summer I went to the beach and swim and my parents
Last summer I went to seaside resort and swimming and my parents
Summer vacation I went to the seashore to take vacation last year with the swimming and my parents
相关内容&a心理健康问题往往是导致疾病的原因 The psychologically healthy question often is causes disease the reason & aDigestive function 正在翻译,请等待... & a家离学校近 The family leaves the school to be near & a现在开始说英文 Now starts to speak English & a你吃不吃 Do you eat & awhat was on the wall after the boy took out all the nail? 什么在墙壁上,在男孩去掉所有钉子之后? & a从前有一只流浪猫 Formerly had one to roam about the cat & al could be see you ,so what want to see ,so don't sorry l could be see you, so what want to see, so don't sorry & aother times 其他次 & a生产管理 Production management & a不要在意这些 正在翻译,请等待... & aIt helps a lot 它帮助得很多 & a我们可以装15公斤 We may install 15 kilograms & a因为工作的压力在生活中人们确实需要一些娱乐 Because works the pressure the people needs some entertainment truly in the life & a那你能给到我什么价钱? What price then you can give me? & ayou want o move away from the city with no plan of where to go? 您想要o移动从城市没有计划何处去? & awear down 正在翻译,请等待... & a她在这里有许多朋友 She has many friends in here & aSorry I'm sorry for TOP Sorry I'm sorry for TOP & a* Intel(R) G33 Express Chipset
& athe next to their desks at school 在他们的书桌旁边在学校 & a很晚了 我要睡了 Very late I have had to rest & aclass congestive heart failure 正在翻译,请等待... & aRéveiller à grands coups de bite dans le cul
& a你的提议里有很多前后矛盾的地方 In your proposition has the very many inconsistency place & aspread a variety of diseases 传播各种各样的疾病 & a学习结果的反馈作用 Study result feedback function & awe won″t see each other againl 正在翻译,请等待... & aVow!I finally received a postcard ,and much more than @kerryC one. 誓愿! 我比@kerryC一最后接受了一张明信片和much more。 & ait's
enjoyable to cycle to school 它是令人愉快的循环对学校 & a你什么时候回家 When do you go home & a老师命令孩子们不要制造噪音 Teacher orders the children not to have to make the noise & abeaucoup.mon amie beaucoup.mon amie & aWhen will you will be free 当将您自由 & ado your best 做您最佳 & aEspadrilles 帆布鞋 & aFacilitated the public process including meetings with the advisory committee comprised of neighbors, property managers, representatives of public agencies, and the public. 促进了公开过程包括会议与咨询委员会由邻居、政府机构道具员、代表和公众组成。 & ahow long are there for? 多久有没有为? & a这是我用过最快的刀 This is I has used the quickest knife & a核桃派 Walnut faction & aI don't want to leave you, I ll do you 正在翻译,请等待... & a安德森先生的办公室在顶层,电梯旁边。 正在翻译,请等待... & aoff ,clothes,jump ,into , 衣裳,跳跃,入, & a在英国 人们见面时通常会说 你好 Meets when the English people usually can say hello & asneezy 打喷嚏 & a谁比jim年纪大? Who is bigger than the jim age? & a女儿:爸爸,又是周末了,我们出去吃吧? Daughter: Daddy, also was the weekend, we exited to eat? & ayoursrlf 正在翻译,请等待... & aI can't forget you 正在翻译,请等待... & awhere are your books。 那里您的书。 & a今天过得不错吧? 正在翻译,请等待... & agains the operation should not be based on faith and should be based on the arithmetic 获取操作不应该根据信念,并且应该根据算术 & a尽可能的步行或使用自行车 As far as possible walk or uses the bicycle & aBut don't worry because most are so weak that they cannot be felt 但不要担心,因为多数是很微弱的他们不可能是毛毡 & a多余 正在翻译,请等待... & a你来中国的时候,你就知道吉林省长春市了 You come China's time, you knew the Jilin Province Changchun & a去年暑假我去海边度假和游泳和我的父母 Summer vacation I went to the seashore to take vacation last year with the swimming and my parents &我会游泳但游得不好用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我会游泳但游得不好用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
I can swim but I can't swim well.【我会游泳但游得不好】
采纳率:87%
I can swim but just so so.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
游泳的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包“我学会了游泳”用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
“我学会了游泳”用英语怎么说
I can swim.或I have learnt swimming.
采纳率:14%
I've learnt swimming
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
游泳的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包我已经学会了游泳。
I have learned how to swim.
幸运的是我们都学会了游泳。
Luckily, both of us had learned how to swim.
他在父亲的指导下学会了游泳。
Under his father's guidance, he learned how to swim.
去年暑假,我学会了游泳。
Last summer holiday, I learned to swim.
许多男孩子在学会阅读之前就学会了游泳。
Many a boy learns to swim before he can read.
在这个暑假,我学会了游泳。
In this summer holiday, I learned to swim.
过了几天,小鸭学会了游泳。
Several days later, the duckling can swim very well.
我不仅学会了游泳,我还学会了英语。
I not only learned to swim, and also I learned to English.
例如,上个暑假我就学会了游泳。
For example, last summer I learned to swim.
他一个星期就学会了游泳。
He learned to swim in a week.
我五年前学会了游泳。
I learned to swim five years ago.
我还是孩子时就学会了游泳。
I learnt to swim when I was a boy.
我学会了游泳,你们就不离婚了?-----《皆大欢喜》。
We'll see until you can swim.
凭着毅力,这跛童学会了游泳。
By perseverance the lame boy learned how to swim.
他学会了游泳,学会了划船,甚至渐渐地能领略那流水的欢乐了。
He learnt to swim and to row and entered into the joy of running water .
例如,去年夏天,我学会了游泳。
For example, last summer I learned to swim.
他五岁时自己就学会了游泳。
He taught himself swimming at the age of five.
去年夏天他学会了游泳。
He learned to swim last summer.
我去年在这儿学会了游泳。
I learnt swimming here last year.
是在去年夏天,我女儿学会了游泳。
It was last summer that my daughter learned to swim.
去年夏天他学会了怎样游泳。
He learned (how) to swim last summer.
我在小学的时候就学会游泳了。
I learned to swim when I was in elementary school.
我在小学的时辰就学会游泳了。
I learned to swim when I was in elementary school.
我现在终于学会了怎样游泳。
I have learned how to swim now.
我直到成年了才学会游泳。
I didn't learn to swim 'til I was an adult.
昨天,我不仅学会了如何游泳,而且还学会了勇敢!
Yesterday I not only learned how to swim , but also learned to be brave !
最后,我总算学会游泳时屏气了。
Finally, I know how to hold my breath during swimming.
为了尽快学会游泳,昨天,我看了一些有关游泳的录相。
For learning swimming well as soon as possible, yesterday I watched some videos about swimming.
男孩一学会游泳,多半都喜欢上了。
Most boys like to swim once they have learned how.
男孩一学会游泳,多半都喜欢上了。
Most boys like to swim once they have learned how.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢游泳作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐