英语翻译健身房有推荐几个外国人的微信朋友 想去交流

健身房 的翻译是:Gym 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
n. (Trad=健身房, Pinyin=jian4 shen1 fang2) gymnasium, gym
相关内容&a一直不 正在翻译,请等待...
& aKF、ChangMing、Beilin
将参加季军颁奖仪式 KF, ChangMing, Beilin will attend the third place award ceremony & a向他们说一声,你们幸苦了 正在翻译,请等待... & a椅子上有什么东西? 正在翻译,请等待... & a全班说 The entire class said & aPossible to install CAM 可能安装CAM & a我道歉啊,不要生我的气哟。 I apologize, do not have to live my gas yo. & a像鬼一样的走了 幻影は同じ多分歩いた & a(。。):好了,我们先看看饭菜吧。
& a对我们来说成为一名尖子生并不容易 Talks into to us is highest quality people lives is not easy & aShe havea lot of cousins 她有很多表兄弟 & a大堡礁 Great barrier reef & aship-to:1094707 运输对:1094707 & a冷的 Cold & ahave
fan 有 扇动 & a只有到了18岁时你才可以参军 When arrived 18 years old you only then may enlist in the military & a④国际贸易对国际物流发展趋势的影响。由于国际贸易发展到了买方市场,很多贸易商为迎合消费者日益净化、个性化的产品需求,而采取多样、少量的贸易方式,因而高频度、小批量的配送需求也随之产生。伴随着国际贸易商经营取向的变革应运而生了物流经营的专业化、集约化、电子物流和绿色物流等. ④International trade to international physical distribution trend of development influence.Because the international trade developed the buyers' market, very many foreign traders for catered to the consumer to purify, the personalized product demand day by day, but adopted diversely, the few trade w & a我家狗狗将要有小宝宝了 My family dog dog was going to have the little darling & a但我一点基础都没有 But my foundation does not have & aliteratures literatures & ai'm already
to waiting you i'm已经到等待您 & a我想随着时间的流逝,一切事情都会随时间的流失而改变 I want along with time passing, all matters to be able to change along with the time outflow & apostgraduate degree 硕士学位 & a飞机正点,我大约于12点45分到达洛杉矶。旅行包很快就传送出来 The airplane on time, I probably arrive Los Angeles in 12.45 minutes.The travel bag very quick transmits & aas much as possidle 和possidle一样多 & a这件衣服比那件贵20美金 This clothes compared to that expensive 20 dollars & a对酒塞和酒瓶对应一下 Fills to the liquor with the beverage bottle corresponds & a总之,通过教师绩效评价,应达到能使教师增强对工作的责任心和事业心, In brief, through the teacher achievements appraisal, should achieve can make the teacher to strengthen to the work sense of responsibility and the dedication to work, & aconde chantilly chantilly计数 & a在陆地上开了几分钟后,它突然开进了新加坡河里 Has opened several minutes after the land, it advanced in suddenly the Singapore river & aBABY,TAKE IT,IT'S ALL FOR YOU 婴孩,采取它,它是全部为您 & aright, look forward to me 权利,神色今后对我 & a我们的性格相似 Our disposition is similar & a按顺时针方向旋转相机。 按顺时针方向旋转相机。 & aWant a little light look a bit Want a little light look a bit & aexcellente source dacides gras omega-3ainsi que dacides eicosapentaenoique(aep)et 正在翻译,请等待... & a呵呵,口语和书面英语不一样 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe have nothing to do 我们什么都没有做 & a广播电台 Broadcasting station & a我弟弟在今年高考考得很好,所以我妈妈就说我们应该庆祝一下 My younger brother tests very much well at this year college entrance examination, therefore my mother said we should celebrate & a金额已经修改 The amount already revised & a已正在加工定位模 Has been processing the localization mold & a他们日以继夜地在实验室工作了整整一个月,不料却发现他们在做根本无法做成的事。 正在翻译,请等待... & aThis is the qmail-send program at fproxy1-. 这是qmail送节目在fproxy1-。 & a胶原蛋白肽纯粉礼品装 Collogen peptide pure powder present attire & a直到它完成它的使命 Completes its mission until it
& aDATE REQUIRED 需要的日期 & aexpress gate 明确门 & a我觉得我的压力比他大 正在翻译,请等待... & aarmature 电枢 & a中式烹饪师 Chinese type cooking teacher & aSamSung China Merchants Tower No. 118, 22,23 floor, Jianguo Road Shanghai China SamSung中国客商塔没有。 118, 22,23难倒,江郭路上海中国 & a我绝对绝对没有勾引皇上 I absolutely have not enticed the emperor absolutely & aVapour Density (Air=1) 正在翻译,请等待... & aSLEEVE 袖子 & aif you want to become friends too just request me and I will accept. 如果您想要成为朋友太正义请求我,并且我将接受。 & a健身房 Gymnasium &健身房英文怎么写及英语单词
沪江词库精选健身房英文怎么写及英语单词、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
fitness centre
After several sessions at the gym, I feel a lot fitter.
我在健身房锻炼了几次以后,觉得身体好多了。
Forcing myself to think about how to make extra money is like going to the gym and working out with weights.
我迫使自己考虑如何挣到额外的钱就好比去健身房做负重练习。
Our gymnasium lacks sports facilities.
我们的健身房缺少运动器材。
He go to the gymnasium to practise every day.
他每天都去健身房练习。
I did a two-hour workout in the gym.
我在健身房锻炼了两个小时。
The athletic association gave a dinner in the gymnasium to all of the winners
运动员联合会在健身房请优胜者吃饭。
Team member should register to the gym to participate in the weight lifting training.
队员应到健身房报到参加举重训练。
After several sessions at the gym, I feel a lot fitter
我在健身房锻炼了几次以後, 觉得身体好多了
We can furnish all the equipment necessary for a hotel gym.
我们可以为饭店的健身房提供全套的必要设备。
Work out at a gym or swim twice a week.
一周去健身房锻炼两次,或游两次泳。
英文翻译推荐
circumstance
look or appearance
phonogram, picto-phonetic character(s)
circumstances
2017健身房英文怎么写由沪江网提供。去健身房健身 的翻译是:Go to the gym 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
去健身房健身
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Go to the gym
Go to the gym
Go to the gym fitness
Goes to the gymnasium fitness
相关内容&a生活需要一些无所谓 The life needs some not to matter & aThink how often you’ve done wrong 认为您多频繁错误做了 & ain you bump 在您爆沸 & aon school day 在教学日 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!renercie soin double performance 正在翻译,请等待...
& asaturday or sunday 星期六或星期天 & a可以很不顾形象的搞玻璃 May not give a thought to the image to do the glass very much & aHow might one estimate the actual weight of the leaves 怎么威力一个估计叶子的实际重量 & aIt doesn’t matter what course you take, just find the great professors 没关系什么路线您采取,正义发现了不起的教授 & astrong bonds induced by high flow shear stress, termed shear dependent stick and roll adhesion 正在翻译,请等待... & a转包 Subcontract & acarpal tunnel syndrome 腕骨隧道综合症状 & amehr inhalt 更多内容 & aquit are not quit 放弃没有被放弃 & awhiskey 威士忌酒 & a(I’m gonna getcha) I’m gonna getcha (我去getcha)我去getcha & a你说的究竟是什么,哥根本看不懂 Actually did you say are any, the elder brother cannot understand & ahappy brithday,to you 愉快brithday,对您 & aWitmal or Dry Skinh Alpine Herbs Normal Witmal或干Skinh高山草本正常 & aLove ... Commitment between the fingers and fingers ... ; Mingling in love. 爱… 承诺在手指和手指之间… ; 混合在爱。 & abut i do not speak english. so we not commuincate 但我不讲英语。 如此我们不是commuincate & a向量的概念向量的线性运算向量的数量积和向量积向量的混合积两向量垂直、平行的条件两向量的夹角向量的坐标表达式及其运算单位向量方向数与方向余弦曲面方程和空间曲线方程的概念平面方程、直线方程平面与平面、平面与直线、直线与直线的以及平行、垂直的条件点到平面和点到直线的距离球面母线平行于坐标轴的柱面旋转轴为坐标轴的旋转曲面的方程常用的二次曲面方程及其图形空间曲线的参数方程和一般方程空间曲线在坐标面上的投影曲线方程 The vector concept vector linear operation vector scalar product and the cross product vector parallelopipedal product two vectors vertical, the parallel condition two vector included angle vector coordinates expression and the operation unit vector direction number and the direction cosine curved s & a他弹奏了一首优美的钢琴曲 He has played an exquisite steel qin tune & a为什么我还是忘不了你。 Why can't I forget you. & athreshold value. That is, we construct an oracle machine that solves R f by making a 阈值。 即我们修建通过做a解决R f的oracle机器 & amormal throughput mormal生产量 & a[19:58:34] MIKA: is not matter (19 :58 :34) MIKA : 不是问题 & aA borough of New York City, at the western end of Long I pop. 1,951,598 A borough of New York City, at the western end of Long I pop. 1,951,598 & a私たちは良い姉妹 关于我们好姐妹 & a你有幾個小孩? How many children do you have? & aEau de la Recolte Bleue - Lavender Harvest 蓝色收获-淡紫色收获水 & amangle 正在翻译,请等待... & athe DC power supply operates at 220-240 volts (European standard)?
& aAfter my careful consideration 在我的仔细的思考以后 & a名花有主 The precious flower has the host & a2. Execute "xf-ce2010_x32 -c " for cracking 2. 执行“xf-ce2010_x32 - c ”为崩裂 & aenglish corner interview... 英国壁角采访… & aThe feeling.The instant.
Sweet and happy 感觉。瞬时。 甜和愉快 & aHave one more test 有一个多测试 & aThe lead grey color breaks the cloud, throws down the depth alternate light shade。 铅灰色颜色打破云彩,投掷在深度代替光树荫下。 & a自分らしく 正在翻译,请等待... & a上商法导论课 On commercial law introductory remarks class & amake sb remember sth 做sb记住sth & a去超市买日常用品 Goes to the supermarket to buy the daily thing & aIt seems plausible that people today are more creative than those of eras before: computer boom, edifices stand up and books flood everywhere. 它似乎振振有词人们今天比那些以前创造性时代: 计算机景气,大厦站起来,并且书充斥到处。 & aBut outfit the   但装备 & a上个人发展规划课,明白了报告要求 On individual development plan class, has understood the reporting requirement & a复习25个词汇,并默写 Reviews 25 glossaries, and writes down from memory & a出去吃午饭并且去超市卖水果 And exits to have the lunch to go to the supermarket to sell the fruit & aThe oath will forever 誓言永远将 & a13:20回宿舍与宿舍好友聊天 13:20 returns to the dormitory and the dormitory good friend chats & a健身完了洗澡 Fitness has taken a bath & a14:30午睡 14:30 takes a nap & a由于去健身房时间晚了 Because went to the gymnasium time to be late & a去健身房健身 Goes to the gymnasium fitness &我想去健身房
I want to go to the gym
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
这个冬天我想去健身房健身,这样夏天我就可以在海滩炫耀一下我的身材了。
I want to work out this winter at the gym so that I can show off my body this summer at the beach!
今天我去健身房,想表现得强壮一点帅气一点,就把跑步机开到高速。
Today, I went to the gym. To feel like I was athletic and awesome, I ran on the treadmill at a high speed.
人们想,好的,我要去健身房, 你知道,我要找一个正式的时间来锻炼。
"People think, well, I have to go to the gym, you know, I have to find a formal time to work out. I have to find a pool, " he said.
So I feel like going to the gym and exercising.
所以我想去健身房锻炼锻炼。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 开一个健身房 的文章

随机推荐