英语表语从句句事实上,他们输了比赛

09-1509-1509-1509-1509-1509-1509-1509-1509-1509-15最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
单项选择*学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
---We can’t expect _____blue sky unless we create ____less polluted world.
解析试题分析:考查冠词。Sky本来是不可数名词,但前面有形容词修饰的时候,可以使用a/an修饰。第二空用a表示泛指一个污染不太严重的世界。句意:如果我们不创造出一个污染不太严重的世界,我们就不能期待有一个湛蓝的太空。故A正确。考点:考查冠词点评:冠词的考查集中在the表示特指;a/an表示泛指。另外还要注意一些冠词的固定词组。
---I am going to Spain for my holidays tomorrow. --- ________.
B. It’s hard to say.C. It’s a pleasure.
D. Good luck on your journey.
解析试题分析:考查交际用语。A我不在乎;B难说;C我的荣幸;D一路顺风。句意:—明天我要去西班牙度假。—一路顺风。根据句意说明D正确。考点:考查交际用语点评:交际用语的考查要放在上下文中判断,注意D项用于祝对方旅途顺利。
She missed the plane, ________driving very fast to the airport.
A.despite
D.without
解析试题分析:连词用法分析。BC后面都要接句子;D项意思与句意不符。Despite是介词,后面接动名词。句意:尽管开的非常快,但是她还是错过了飞机。故A正确。考点:考查连词辨析点评:连词的用法辨析要放在上下文中进行考查,根据语境来判断使用。
She pretended _______when I came in.
A.to read
C.to be reading
D.reading
解析试题分析:考查pretend用法。Pretend to do sth假装做某事。本题是不定式的进行时,表示两个动作同时进行。句意:当我进来的时候,她假装在看书。故C正确。考点:考查pretend用法点评:对于pretend的用法要注意,如果表示两个动作同时进行,要使用不定式的进行式。
When he came to, he found himself ____a chair, with his hands_____back..
解析试题分析:考查宾语补足语。第一空himself与sit构成主动关系,使用现在分词的形式。第二空的hands与tie(捆,系)构成被动关系,故使用过去分词。句意:当他苏醒过来的时候,分析自己做在椅子上,手被捆在后面。故D正确。考点:考查宾语补足语点评:宾语补足语要注意其与宾语的关系,如果构成主动关系,要使用现在分词的形式。如果构成被动关系,要使用过去分词的形式。
Rather than _____on a crowded bus, he always prefers _____a bicycle.
A. riding
B. to ride
D. to ride
解析试题分析:考查prefer用法。固定词组prefer to do sth rather than do sth宁愿做某事也不愿做某事。本题把rather than do sth提前了,形成本题的结构。故D正确。考点:考查prefer用法点评:prefer主要用法:prefer to do sth rather do sth/ Prefer doing sth to doing sth宁愿做某事也不愿做某事。平时要加强记忆。
---Hi, Tracy, you looked tired.---I am tired. I______the living room all day.
A.painted
B.had painted
C.having been painting
D.have painted
解析试题分析:考查时态。根据关键词all day说明是在过去一段时间里一直在做的事情,故使用现在完成进行时。故C正确。句意:—Tracy,你好,niiT看上去很累。—我很累,一整天我都在粉刷卧室。故C正确。考点:考查时态点评:时态的考查要放在上下文语境中进行,要根据句子所表达的含义来判断。现在完成进行时强调动作的持续性和反复性,通常与all the time之类的词连用。
______I understand your viewpoint, I don’t agree with it.
解析试题分析:考查连词用法。A除非…;B既然;C在…之前;D当…时;尽管;句意:尽管我理解你的观点,但是我并不同意。根据句意说明while表示尽管。故D正确。考点:考查连词用法点评:要把不同的连词放在句意中,放在上下文语境中进行考查,注意unless=if…not…
Do you know when the Great Wall _________?
A.was come into being
B.came into being
C.had come into being
D.had been come into being
解析试题分析:考查时态。句意:你知道长城是什么时候形成的吗?长城的形成是过去发生的事情,所以使用过去时。Come into being形成,没有被动语态。故B正确。考点:考查时态点评:时态的考查要放在上下文语境中进行,要根据句子所表达的含义来判断。本题中长城是过去所建设的,故使用过去时。
He tried his best to solve the problem, _______difficult it was.
A.no matter
B.no matter how
C.whatever
D.although
解析试题分析:考查让步状语从句。No matter +特殊疑问词引导让步状语从句,意为:无论…;意为后面接形容词difficult,所以使用how.而不是what.句意:无论问题有多难,他都全力以赴地解决它。故B正确。考点:考查让步状语从句点评:no matter特殊疑问词只能引导让步状语从句;特殊疑问词ever既可引导时间状语从句也可以引导名词性从句。
This film_________ the scenes of my childhood.
A.called up
B.called on
C.called out
D.called for
解析试题分析:短语辨析。A唤起;B号召;C叫出;D要求,需要;句意:这部电影唤起了我童年的一些场景。根据句意说明A正确。考点:考查短语辨析点评:对于同一个动词加不同的介词或者副词构成的词组在平时要加强记忆。如call, get, give等的词组都是高考的重点。本题要特别注意call for要求,需要。
________in hurry, this article was not so good!
A.Written
B.Writing
C.Being written
D.Having written
解析试题分析:考查分词做状语用法。当动词与句子主语构成主动关系的时候,使用现在分词,当构成被动关系的时候,使用过去分词。本题的this article与write构成被动关系,故使用过去分词的形式。句意:充满被写成,这篇文章不是那么好。故A正确。考点:考查分词做状语用法点评:当动词与句子主语构成主动关系的时候,使用现在分词,当构成被动关系的时候,使用过去分词。
Could I speak to _____is in charge of International Sales please?
C.whoever
D.Whatever
解析试题分析:考查宾语从句。Whoever引导宾语从句whoever is in charge of International Sales .并在句中做主语。因为主语是人,所以排除BD。AC两项比较C项是最佳答案。考点:考查宾语从句点评:宾语从句的考查主要集中考查陈述语序,和引导词的辨析方面。Who指人,在句中做主语。What指物,在句中做主语,宾语,表语等。
He managed to ____him of the disease.
B.look after
D.take care of
解析试题分析:考查固定词组。Cure sb of sth治愈某人…病。句意;他设法治愈了他的疾病。故C正确。考点:考查固定词组点评:主语cure sb of sth治愈sb…病;treat治疗,但是不一定能治好。注意两者用法的区别。
____he lost the game was _____we hadn’t expected.
A.T which
解析试题分析:考查名词性从句。第一空that引导名词性从句,在句中不充当任何成分,只起引导作用。第二空what引导起表语从句,在句中作为expect的宾语。句意:他输了比赛是我们没有预料到的事情。故B正确。考点:考查名词性从句点评:名词性从句中要特别注意that只起引导作用,不充当任何成分,没有任何意思。What在句中充当主语,宾语,表语等。
完型填空学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Like most English children, I learned foreign languages at 36. When I made my first visit 37 the Unites States, I was 38 I could have a nice easy holiday without any 39 problem. But how 40 I was!At the American airport, I was looking for a public telephone to 41 my friend Jenny I had 41 . A worker asked if he could 43 me. “Yes,” I said. “I want to give my friend a ring.” “Well, that’s nice. Are you getting married?” he asked. “No,” I answered. “I just want to tell her 44 the phone I have arrived.” “Oh,” he said, “there is a 45 downstairs on the first floor.” “But we’re on the first floor now,” I said. “Well, I don’t know what you are 46 about. Maybe you aren’t feeling too well after your 47,” he said. “You just go and wash up, and you will feel a lot better.” And he went 48 , 49 me wondering where on earth I was: at home we wash up after a 50 to get the cups and plates clean. How can I wash up at an airport?At last we did 51. She 52 the misunderstanding(误会): American say “to give someone a 53 ”, but we English say “ to give someone a ring”. When we say “to wash your hands”, they say “to wash 54”. And Englishmen start numbering from the floor, so the 55 floor is the second for Americans.
B.worried
C.wondering
C.language
D.arrived
B.stay with
【小题10】
A.policeman
【小题11】
A.listening
B.talking
【小题12】
A.phoning
B.arriving
C.journey
【小题13】
【小题14】
A.watching
B.learning
C.bringing
D.leaving
【小题15】
【小题16】
B.quarrel
C.get out
【小题17】
C.explained
D.pardoned
【小题18】
B.present
【小题19】
【小题20】
C.another
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】C【小题5】B【小题6】B【小题7】D【小题8】A【小题9】D【小题10】C【小题11】B【小题12】C【小题13】A【小题14】D【小题15】D【小题16】A【小题17】C【小题18】C【小题19】B【小题20】B
解析试题分析:【小题1】B 名词辨析。At school在校。和大部分的英国孩子一样,都是在校学习英语【小题2】A 固定词组。Pay a visit to 参观…【小题3】D 词义辨析。A害怕;B担心;C想知道;D确信;我确信自己会有一个很好的假期,而且没有任何的语言问题。【小题4】C名词辨析。A食物;B生活;C语言;D旅游;解析同上。【小题5】B 上下文串联。我原以为我没有语言问题,但是实际上我遇见了语言的障碍。【小题6】B 句意理解。我想打电话给朋友,告诉他我已经到了。Tell告诉。【小题7】D 动词辨析。A得到;B工作;C讲;D到达。解析同上、【小题8】A 动词辨析。A帮助;B和…一起;C举起;D驾驶;机场服务人员问是否可以帮助我。【小题9】D 固定词组.on the phone在电话中。【小题10】C 上下文串联。他告诉我在一楼有电话。【小题11】B 固定词组。talk about谈论。我不知道我们在谈论什么。【小题12】C 名词辨析。A电话;B到达;C旅行;D驾驶;句意:也许在旅行以后,你感觉不是很好。【小题13】A 固定词组。Go off走开。他走开以后,让我呆在那里想我究竟在什么地方。【小题14】D 动词辨析。Leave使…处于某种状态。解析同上。【小题15】D 上下文串联。在家里我们吃饭以后才洗盘子碗,把他们洗干净。【小题16】A 动词辨析。A见面;B争吵;C出去;D打电话。朋友和我终于见了面。【小题17】C 动词辨析。A展示;B打电话;C解释;D原谅;他向我解释了这个误会。【小题18】C 上下文串联,美国人说:to give someone a call.英国人说to give someone a ring.这两句话是一样的意思,不过是在两个不同的国家使用。【小题19】B 固定词组.wash up就是指wash your hands.【小题20】B 上下文串联。英国的一楼就是美国的二楼。考点:考查文化类阅读点评:文章讲述了我到美国以后在机场遇见的语言方面的障碍。本文的内容比较简单,要注意上下文词义辨析和语境的串联。
阅读理解学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
One morning, a blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said, “I am blind. Please help me.” There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took out a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote something on it. He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by could see the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were. The boy recognized his footsteps and asked, “Are you the one who changed my sign this morning? May I know what you wrote?” The man said, “I only wrote the truth, I said what you said but in a different way.” What he had written was, “Today is a beautiful day but I cannot see it.”Of course both signs told people the boy was blind. But the first sign simply said the boy was a blind. The second sign told people they were so lucky that they were not blind. It reminded you to be thankful for what you have. When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1,000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear. The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.【小题1】We can learn from the text that the man helped the blind boy by __________.
A.sitting together with him
B.rewriting the sign
C.teaching him some principles
D.raising money for him
【小题2】 Why did the man come back that afternoon?
A.To bring some food to the boy.
B.To explain to the boy why he had left.
C.To make sure the boy was still there.
D.To check if there were some changes.
【小题3】It can be inferred that the boy was ________ after he found out what the man had written.
C.excited
D.worried
【小题4】What is the main idea of the text?
A.We should help those who are in trouble.
B.We should respect people with disabilities.
C.We should value what we have in life.
D.We should use a wise way when helping others.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】C【小题4】C
解析试题分析:【小题1】B 细节题。根据第二段第二行He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote something on it说明他重新写了sign,故B正确,【小题2】D 细节题。根据第二段4,5行That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were说明D正确。【小题3】C 推理题。这个男孩得知地方所写内容一定很开心,因为更好的表达出了他的想法,另外在文章最后一段Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear.这个人鼓励这个男孩要乐观,故C正确。【小题4】C 主旨大意题。文章通过这个故事告诉我们要珍惜我们所拥有的一切,因为很多人都没有我们的幸运。故C正确。考点:考查人生百态类短文阅读点评:文章通过这个故事告诉我们要珍惜我们所拥有的一切,因为很多人都没有我们这样的幸运。对于文章最后一段要加强理解,对待生活要感恩。
Most people want to be happy, but few know how to find happiness. Money and success alone do not bring lasting(永恒的、永久的) happiness. Aristotle (亚里士多德), a Greek thinker, said, “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” In other words, we make our own happiness. Here are a few suggestions to help you be happier.The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life. Too often, we spend so much time thinking about the future —for example, getting into college or getting a good job —that we fail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life’s simple pleasures, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends. People who have several close friends often live happier and healthier lives.Another secret to living a happy life is to be active, and have hobbies where you forget your problems and time. Many people experience dancing, playing a sport, or swimming. You can forget about your problems, and only think about the activity. Finally, many people find happiness in helping others. Studies show that people feel good when they spend their time helping others. If you want to feel happier, do good things for someone. You can help a friend with his or her studies, go shopping to buy food for an elderly person, or simply help out around the house by washing the dishes.【小题1】 The best title of the passage is ________.
A.Money Makes You Happy
B.The Secrets of Happiness
C.Ideas for Helping Other People to Be Happy
D.Good Friends Make You Happy
【小题2】 The second paragraph tells us that ________.
A.the more friends you have, the happier you will be
B.we shouldn’t think about our future
C.happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life.
D.some people fail to live a happy life
【小题3】 The passage gives us ________ pieces of advice on happiness.
【小题4】Which of the following is not mentioned in the passage?
A.Reading a good book.
B.Traveling to a foreign country.
C.Playing a sport.
D.Spending time with close friends.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】C【小题4】B
解析试题分析:【小题1】B 主旨大意题。根据文章第一段Here are a few suggestions to help you be happier.说明文章是关于幸福的秘密。也就是如何让自己感觉很幸福。故B正确。【小题2】C 细节题。根据第二段2,3行Too often, we spend so much time thinking about the future —for example, getting into college or getting a good job —that we fail to enjoy the present.说明作者希望我们不要过多的考虑未来,要抓住现在。故C正确。【小题3】C 细节题。根据第二段The first secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life.和第三段Another secret to living a happy life is to be active, and have hobbies where you forget your problems and time. 和Finally, many people find happiness in helping others一共提及了3个建议,故C正确。【小题4】B 细节题。根据第二段such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends.和第三段Many people experience dancing, playing a sport, or swimming.说明ACD都提及了,只有B项没有涉及,故B正确。考点:考查情感类阅读点评:文章是关于幸福的秘密。相对来说比较简单,多从细节入手,注意文章第三段中提及的两项建议。
Britain Today Food British people like good food, and more than half of them go to a restaurant every month. Fast food is also very popular— 30% of all adults have a hamburger every three months, but 46% have fish and chips! Sports British people don’t do a lot of sports. Only 17% of people go swimming every week, about 9% go cycling and 8% play golf—and only 6% of people play football (but 32% go to watch it). Cinema and TV Films are very popular in Britain, and about 60% of people between 15 and 24 go to the cinema every month. At home, men watch TV for about three hours every day — two quarters more than women. Holidays British people love going on holiday, and have 56 million holidays every year. Most of these holidays aren't in the UK—27% are in Spain, 10% are in the USA, and 9% are in France. Maybe this is because the weather in Britain isn't very good!【小题1】Which food could be more popular among British adults, a hamburger or fish and chips?
A.A hamburger.
B.Fish and chips.
D.Neither.
【小题2】 Those who are interested in movies are ____.
C.old people
D.young people
【小题3】 How long do British women spend watching TV every day?
A.Three hours.
B.Three hours and a half
C.Two hours
D.Two hours and a half
【小题4】British people's favorite country for a holiday is ____.
C.America
D.Australia
答案【小题1】B【小题2】D【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:【小题1】B 细节题。根据第一部分30% of all adults have a hamburger every three months, but 46% have fish and chips!说明fish and chips!更受欢迎,故B正确。【小题2】D 细节题。根据第三部分第二句and about 60% of people between 15 and 24 go to the cinema every month.说明年轻人喜欢看电影,故D正确。【小题3】D 计算题。根据第三部分At home, men watch TV for about three hours every day — two quarters more than women说明男性每天看3个小时,女性少半个小时,故女性看2个半小时。故D正确。【小题4】.A 细节题。根据最后一部分27% are in Spain, 10% are in the USA, and 9% are in France.说明西班牙最受欢迎,故A正确。考点:考查文化类短文阅读点评:文章介绍了现在的英国人的几个方面的情况。本文比较简单,对大部分都是细节题。
Young people and older people do not always agree with each other. They sometimes have different ideas about living, working and playing. But in one special program in New York State, adults (成年人) and teenagers live together in a friendly way. Each summer 200 teenagers and 50 adults live together for eight weeks as members of a special work group. Everyone works several hours each day. They do so not just to keep busy but to find meaning and enjoyment in work. Some teenagers work in the woods or on the farms near the village. Some learn to make things like tables and chairs and to build houses. The adults teach them these skills. There are several free hours each day. Weekends are free, too. During the free hours some of the teenagers learn photo-taking or painting. Others sit around and talk or sing. Each teenager chooses his own way to spend his free time. When people live together, rules are necessary. In this program, the teenagers and the adults make the rules together. If someone breaks a rule, the problem goes before the whole group. They talk about it and ask, “Why did it happen? What should we do about it?” One of the teenagers has something to say about the experience, “You stop thinking only about yourself. You learn how to think about the group.” 【小题1】 In one special program in New York, young and older people ______.
A.are friendly to each other.
B.teach each other new ways of building houses
C.live together but do not work together
D.spend eight weeks together, working as farmers
【小题2】Living together, ________.
A.the teenagers have to obey the rules the adults make
B.the members don’t have to obey the rules
C.the members are not allowed to break the rules they make together
D.the members have no free time except on weekends
【小题3】The last paragraph shows that the teenager thinks his experience in the program is _______.
A.disappointing
B.helpful
D.unpleasant
【小题4】The best title for the passage is _______.
A.Rules of Living Together
B.Different Ideas about Living
C.Teenagers and Adults Together
D.Life in New York State
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】C
解析试题分析:【小题1】A 细节题。根据第一段最后一句adults (成年人) and teenagers live together in a friendly way. 说明成年人和年轻人之间用友好的方式交往,就像朋友一样,故A正确。【小题2】C 细节题。根据倒数第二段When people live together, rules are necessary. In this program, the teenagers and the adults make the rules together.说明个成员是不能违反大家一起制定的规则的,故C正确。【小题3】B 推理题。根据最后一段One of the teenagers has something to say about the experience, “You stop thinking only about yourself. You learn how to think about the group.” 说明这样的团队经历他们学会在团队中协作,不要只考虑自己,这样的活动与他们的成长的有帮助的。故B正确。【小题4】C 主旨大意题。根据文章第一段可知文章是关于年轻人和成年人在一起的这样的一个项目,故C正确。考点:考查教育类阅读点评:文章是关于年轻人和成年人在一起的这样的一个项目,在这个项目中年轻人学会在团队中生活,学会了遵守规则。本文对于推理能力的要求较高,要求考生学会抓主题段,抓中心思想。
In the year 1986 there was a terrible explosion(爆炸). The explosion was at a nuclear power plant(核电站) in Ukraine. The radiation(辐射) caused a lot of damage. It polluted the soil and other things. People were living in the area when the explosion happened. More than twenty years later those people are still suffering. The influence of the explosion will go on for a long time.Over two million people still live in that area. Only 56 people died from the explosion but many other problems have been caused because of it. Some types of cancer are more than 200 times above the world average(平均水平). Many children have cancer now and children born with problems have doubled since the accident.Some people in the United States are worried about the children living in the explosion area. One group has been trying to raise money. They are called the Chenobyl Children’s Project. They want to bring children from Ukraine to the U.S. each summer.A spokesperson for the group says that radiation is the highest in the summertime so it is a good time to get the children out of the country. They want to help the children get away for a little while. The Project wants them to be safe from radiation.It costs $1,500 to bring each child to the United States for six weeks. The group raised enough money to bring 28 children to the United States last year. The children were able to do lots of fun things. They enjoyed clean air, healthy food, and plenty of outdoor fun. One little nine-year-old girl who got to come to the United States said that she likes America.The spokesperson says that the children that come to America during the summer miss less school when they return home because they have a long summer vacation.【小题1】What can we learn about the explosion that happened in 1986?
A.Children suffering from cancer have doubled since the accident.
B.More than 200 people died in the accident.
C.The influence of the explosion will last for more than 20 years.
D.Millions of people still live in the area where the explosion happened.
【小题2】Why does the group bring children to the U.S. in summer?
A.Because the radiation is the highest in summer.
B.Because children have a long summer vacation.
C.Because the U.S. is the most beautiful in summer.
D.Because traveling in the U.S. in summer costs the least.
【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE about the Project?
A.It brings 28 children to the U.S. every summer.
B.It lets children stay in the U.S. for six weeks.
C.It teaches children useful outdoor skills.
D.It mainly raises money in Ukraine.
【小题4】What does the underlined word in Paragraph1 mean? A. effort
答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D
解析试题分析:【小题1】D 细节题。根据第二段第一行Over two million people still live in that area说明D正确。【小题2】A 细节题。根据第四段1,2行A spokesperson for the group says that radiation is the highest in the summertime so it is a good time to get the children out of the country.说明夏天辐射最高,所以在这个时候把孩子带走是最好的,故A正确。【小题3】B 细节题。根据倒数第二段第一句It costs $1,500 to bring each child to the United States for six weeks.说明B正确。【小题4】D 猜测词义题。The influence of the explosion will go on for a long time.指这次核爆炸的影响将持续很长一段时间,故该词指影响;故D正确。考点:考查新闻报告类阅读点评:文章介绍了美国的一个慈善计划the Chenobyl Children’s Project.以帮助切尔诺贝利核爆炸地区受害的孩子。本类阅读要求考生理解文章细节,抓细节理解能力。
短文改错学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。Dear Miss Li ,How are you? Are you still busy at your work at that school?I am writing to tell you anything about my new school here.This is beautiful school with many trees and flowers in it.The classrooms are big and bright. The modern library is full of.books on different subject . Every Wednesday afternoon we cango there and borrow books . Teachers here is strict in their workand this is what the school is famous . Classes and homework do nottake up all our time . After the supper , we usually gatherto see the CCTV news so that we can learn what has been happened in thisworld . How luckily I am to be a student in such a wonderful school!
答案【小题1】at→ with【小题2】anything→ something【小题3】∧a【小题4】√【小题5】subject →subjects【小题6】is →are【小题7】what →why 或∧for【小题8】删除the【小题9】删除been【小题10】luckily→lucky
解析试题分析:【小题1】at→ with 固定词组be busy with sth忙于sth 【小题2】anything→ something 肯定句中用something【小题3】∧a
school是可数名词,前面可以加a 表示一所。【小题4】正确。【小题5】subject →subjects
different后面要接复数形式。指不同的学科。【小题6】is →are 主语是teachers是复数形式,后面用are.【小题7】what →why 或∧for
表语部分表示原因。【小题8】删除the
一日三餐前面不能冠词。【小题9】删除been 动词happen没有被动语态。【小题10】luckily→lucky
How lucky一起作为be后面的表语。考点:考查学生纠错能力点评:考查学生在上下文语境中运用语法的能力,以及对上下文语境的理解。
书面表达学年广西省田阳高中高二上学期11月段考英语试卷与答案(带解析)
假定你是Peter,一个星期前李华给你写信咨询如何才能学好英文。现在请你根据下列要点给李华回信。要点:1. 努力学习2. 看英文书刊、电视3. 学唱英文歌曲4. 交外国朋友注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数。Dear Li Hua, I am glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn English well.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案Dear Li Hua,I am glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn English well. Here are my suggestions for your reference.
First, it is important to work hard at English, because there is a saying goes,“No pains ,no gains.” Then it also helps if you watch TV and read books, magazines, newspapers in Chinese whenever possible. Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing English songs. For by doing so you’ll learn and remember English words more easily. You can also make friends with foreigners. I am quite sure that they will tell you a lot about English and help you learn English. Please try and write to me in English next time. Sincerely yours,Peter
解析试题分析:本文非常简单,是关于如何学好英语的建议。在文字提示中,各种建议都给了出来,在写作的时候要使用连接词把各个建议连接起来,如first, second,then等,让各个要点成为一个有机的整体。同时也可以使用高级的谚语如:“No pains ,no gains.”等。可以大大提示文章的档次。考点:考查提纲类短文写作点评:本文从形式上来说,属于应用文中的书信。同时也属于提纲类作文,因为要点都给了出来,在立意上没有太大的难度。要注意不要遗漏要点,要把所有的内容都包括在内。本篇范文中的“No pains ,no gains.用的很好,以后在写作的时候可以由意识的多运用谚语。

我要回帖

更多关于 表语从句讲解 的文章

随机推荐