打篮球时对方太强总看我,我打篮球时对方太强他也下来打,第一次给他买面包牛奶他没吃

翻译(家里的食物吃完了,你到超市去买些面包和牛奶好吗?)
翻译(家里的食物吃完了,你到超市去买些面包和牛奶好吗?)
- - 翻译成什么语言. 英语的话就是:the food all were eaten.can you buy some milks and bread from the supermarket.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《翻译(家里的食物吃完了,你到超市去买些面包和牛奶好吗?)》相关的作业问题
1.他太饿了,很快就把一桌子的食物吃完了 He is so hungry that he can eat up all the food on the table.2.这些房子太贵了,没有多少人能买得起 These houses are so expensive that no one can afford.3.他今天
1 He is so hungry that he eats up all the food very soon.2 These houses are so dear that few people can buy them.3 He got up very early today ,so that he could
意犹未尽 就挺好的
The noon eat noodles need for this activity to buy some food SuanNi steamed shrimp
Pricess corn was eaten up.Hi,the tissues are used up,could you bring another one?Could I exchange the P.E class to last class?
1 the boy ran out as soon as he finished his meal 2 he sat in the chair ,reading a newspaper. 3 he lay in bed all night without sleeping , thinking about the pr
今晚晚饭你想要(吃)什么?What do you want to have for supper tonight?我想吃蒜蓉蒸虾.I want to eat steamed shrimp with garlic.番茄蛋花汤是我的最爱.My favourite food is tomato soup with eggs.
我想买一顶小号的帽子.I'd like/I want to buy a hat of small size.早餐他想吃汉堡包.He'd like /He want to have hamburgers for breakfast她想去打网球She wants to play tennis.来华夏服装大卖场买衣服吧 pl
My parents want me to stay at home every night.My clothes are out of style, and I should buy some now.Maybe you should call him and talk about the thing on the
Bill likes to have eggs and vegetables for breakfast.Can you bring me some ice cream?My father doesn't like to eat carrots.The athletes eat well.纯手打,
英文翻译:1.让我们买些面包吧!英语翻译:Let's buy some bread!2.你们班谁喜欢看书和游泳?英语翻译:Which students like reading and swimming in your class?3.Amy 想要成为舞蹈俱乐部的成员.英语翻译:Amy wants to be a me
12V的直接用12V的开关电源就行了,半米的话就用1A的足够了,全部的话,就用一个2A的吧,稳定些.不可以用其它的电源,尤其是变压器电源,用了的话会烧到LED的.因为变压器不是标准的12V的,12V的变压器输出可能在14V左右,负荷大时才是12V.用开关电源,正极接正极,负极接负极,接反不会亮,但不会烧.
however,the kids all survive.this dictionary belongs to librarydelicate as the design of the moviewe are going to buy some furnituresthey are both experienced s
鲜木耳,青豆(个D毛豆里面个D豆),头菜丝炒辣椒,夏天无胃口食饭,呢味送都几开胃架!
I'm going to the barber's tomorrow.That's all. 再问: O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
I am fond of shopping,but I never buy stuff blindly.When I need to buy something,I don't pay much attention to its brand,yet I prefer something simple,popular a
1.This city is not too neither small 2.This afternoon do we go into town go and doing some shopping well?3.Now is a bell in the afternoon at 5 o'clock ,they wal
I got up at 7.30 a.m.I buy basketball to play basketball with my friends . In the afternoon, my brother will take part in a football match.I went to cheer for m452被浏览84,434分享邀请回答27276 条评论分享收藏感谢收起18043 条评论分享收藏感谢收起我打篮球时不小心折到了手,这问现在能吃面包或牛奶吗_百度知道
我打篮球时不小心折到了手,这问现在能吃面包或牛奶吗
提示该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。
我有更好的答案
折到为什么不能喝牛奶吃面包
没事得 注意少活动这个手
又不是内伤不忌口什么的,咋不可以吃咯
可以的,因为面包和牛奶里富有氨憇一华酸可以促进伤口愈合
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
打篮球的相关知识
换一换