等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写篇英语作文介绍你的体育用品收藏至少五十词_百度知道
写篇英语作文介绍你的体育用品收藏至少五十词
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
The place I want to visit is Beijing. It is the capital of China and it is a city full of cultural heritages and varieties. As we all know there are many famous scenic attractions in Beijing, for example, the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden city and the showpiece stadiums of the Olympics--the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
I’d like to spend four days in Beijing. In the first day, I’m going to visit the Great Wall—one of the eight wonders in the world. The second day I’ll go to the Forbidden City to see how life was like in the royal family. The third is saved for the visit to those modern constructions -- the Bird's Nest and Water Cube, w...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语作文谈谈我的体育用品
東邪西毒196
Hi,every body!I am Fan Yibo,I have a great sports collection.I have 2 tennis rackets,have 7 baseballs and,I have a basketball and a soccer.You can call with me .My phone number is .Good bye,sports stars!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码作文:你的好朋友mi|k非常喜欢运动,并收集了许多体育用品_百度知道
作文:你的好朋友mi|k非常喜欢运动,并收集了许多体育用品
three table tennis balls and nine tennis balls. He also like doing sportsI have a good friend. He has a funny hobit. It is collecting sports goods, five footballs. He collects seven basketballs
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:给别人介绍一下自己的体育用品
chachaxo1129
  I have a pair of dumb bells which were the birthday gift from my uncle.They are very heavy,each weighs 10 kg.At the begining I could hardly left them,let alone doing any exercise with them.The reason my uncle gave me such a heavy pair of dumbells was he hoped I could keep trying to do exercise with them so I would keep a healthy body.Now I can proudly tell my uncle and other friends that I have benefited from them a lot.I have a superb body now even I am only 14 years old
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 体育用品 的文章

随机推荐