我每天放学后踢足球每天的英文单词(有8个单词)

爱玩电脑,他经常放学后和同学踢足球 用英语怎么说_百度知道
爱玩电脑,他经常放学后和同学踢足球 用英语怎么说
XX enjoy(s) surfing the Internet.And XX play(s) soccer with his/her friends after school all the time.选我吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I Want Computer He often plays football with his classmates after school
He likes play computer games and always plays football with his classmates after school.
He likes playing computer games, he often plays football with his classmates after school
踢足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁放学后我常和同学们在操场上踢足球。
参考译文1:After school, my classmates often play football in the playground.参考译文2:After is on vacation from school my schoolmates Chang He to play the soccer in the drill ground.参考译文3:After school I often and students are playing football on the playground.参考译文4:After school classmates and I often play football in the playground.语义参照:玻利维亚 & n. (Trad=玻利維亞, Pinyin=bo1 li4 wei2 ya4) Bolivia, country in South Americapennan & 笔你先看看我的孩子照片,我和她长的一样 & You take a look at my children pictures, she and I as longDownload the draft letter and fill in the related information and check and revise. & 下载的信的草稿和填补在有关的资料和检查和修改。平刮板机部件 & Flat scraper unit北京工商大学六十周年校庆 外联志愿者 & Beijing Technology and Business University 60th anniversary celebrations outreach volunteers非常感谢外教教师对亨利真诚的评价。的确,亨利的学习热情很高,但勇气和胆量缺乏,他内心非常想表现自己,希望能得到老师更多的肯定和鼓励。他是一个活泼可爱的男孩,很喜欢外教老师,也喜欢跟外教互动。在口语表达方面因为刚刚接触,所以不敢讲英语,也不太会讲英语,希望外教老师多鼓励,多给他一些锻炼和机会。非常谢谢。 & Thanks Henry foreign teachers teachers sincere evaluation. Indeed, Henry's passion for learning is high, but the lack of courage and guts, his heart very much like to express themselves, hoping to get more recognition and encourage teachers. He was a lovely boy, like foreign teachers teacher, who liTo be, or not to be : That is a question & 或不是: 这是个问题I am my own boss try it out for yourself... & 正在翻译,请等待...A friend is easier lost than round & 一个朋友是比较容易失去轮装好箱体 & Installed box bodynot big deal & 没有什么大不了issued to facilitate & 为方便发出美国人来自美国 & Americans come from United States无论你做了多么充分的准备 & 正在翻译,请等待...没有扑灭火,你们不能走 & Did not extinguish the fire, you can not goイヤッ &
Iyatsutake ur tim &
带你添我很高兴参观了英国的温莎古堡 & I am very pleased that he visited the British windsor castleThere are three colors of the flag. & 有三种颜色的标记。sun reflective fabric &
太阳反光布寻找未来 & Look for future女性怎么了 & Female howDivng is the most difficult activing of all & Divng is the most difficult activing of allfinish sleeve hem height & 完成袖子下摆高度my favs & 我国favsperched eagles & 其中包括pivoting action & 旋转操作I miss you my dear Maybe we can meet again but I do not think you will bless you & 想念我亲爱的也许我们可以再见面,但我不认为你会祝福你生活的每天都是现场直播,所以不要想太多,珍惜现在才能把握永恒…… & Life is broadcast live every day, so don't think too much, cherish now can grasp the eternal sth性格开朗,活泼外向 & 正在翻译,请等待...repair emulsion & 修复乳液我想变成一条金鱼,因为它们的记忆仅仅只有短暂的7秒钟。 & I want to be a goldfish because their memories just short of 7 seconds.server no & 服务器没有最近查询: & You names and I did & You are our lunch meeting this time the important person & His purpose here is to make money & I know how to feed them. & Not only are his changes and innovations lead the trend of the 21st century science and technology and the social revolution, his perseverance and dedication to the spirit also affects the generation & The weather is cold, and in the evening to give him some more points cover quilt. & You do not want to leave & Li, Kowloon &
I want to have sex with you, you big penis & 支仔细 & ISOS is a few years ago and started cooperation DHL & 按摩脚和腿部,重点放在粗糙的领域 & 是吧? 你床是太小,我没有兴趣 & 三人乐队 & member of guangzhou & 法规遵从性矩阵与有关 & 正在翻译,请等待...知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据汉语提示完成句子。1.放学后我喜欢踢足球.&&...”,相似的试题还有:
完成句子。1. 昨天晚上他们陪着万先生去散步了。&&& They ________ ________ ________ ________ with Mr. Wan last night.2. 在我们学校大部分男孩喜欢踢足球。&&& ________ ________ in our school ________ ________ soccer.
根据汉语完成句子。1.你有电视吗?&&&______ you ______a&&&______?2. 他们有电脑吗?&& ______ they ______ a______?3. 他有篮球吗?&& ______ he ______ a______?4. 让我们踢足球吧。&&&&______ ______ soccer.5. 那听起来很好。&&& That______ ______ .
根据汉语提示完成句子。1. 你喜欢打排球吗?&&& _______ you _______ _______ volleyball?2. 赶快加入我们吧!&& _______ _______ _______ !3. 放学后,我们去打网球吧!&& &_______ _______ _______ after school!4. Jack有网球拍吗?&& &_______ Jack _______ a tennis racket?5. 欢迎到我们的游泳俱乐部来。&& &_______ _______ our swimming club.举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题1分,共10分)【小题1】我...”,相似的试题还有:
根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题1分,共10分)1.我们放学后经常踢足球。
___________________________________________2.我很高,留着短发。___________________________________________3.这所学校离这里很远。___________________________________________4.Lily 来自上海,但是她现在和家人住在扬州。
___________________________________________5.让我带你参观我们的学校吧。___________________________________________
根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】糖果里面有太多的糖,对我的牙齿有害。【小题2】我们还需要两个西红柿。【小题3】那件外套穿在她身上真酷。【小题4】我认为红色与其它任何颜色都很配。【小题5】这双鞋子是用皮革制成的。
根据汉语意思完成句子(每小题2分,满分10分)【小题1】长长的直发使得照片里的女孩看上去很漂亮。【小题2】Tom上周末至少花半小时练习打棒球吗?【小题3】你为什么没有建议他们把秘密留在心里呢?【小题4】不仅是我而且我的表弟都迫不及待要出席下周的会议。【小题5】周末路上来往的车辆比平时少得多。爱玩电脑,他经常放学后和同学踢足球 用英语怎么说
XX enjoy(s) surfing the Internet.And XX play(s) soccer with his/her friends after school all the time.选我吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球英文单词 的文章

随机推荐