其他类似问题
首《The Cup Of Life》 - Ricky Martin歌曲试听:
为您推荐:
nba季后赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁终于中场休息了_cctv6吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
终于中场休息了收藏
刚才好像在中央电视台兜了一圈,无数的猥琐男和怪叔叔要拿声优吓死我…
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或cctv5NBA直播中场休息时播放的歌曲_百度知道
cctv5NBA直播中场休息时播放的歌曲
cctv5NBA直播中场休息时播放的歌曲:Whataya Want From Me 歌名:Whataya Want From Me 歌手:Adam Lambert所属专辑:2011 Grammy Nominees发行时间:歌词:Hey, slow it down whataya want from meWhataya want from meYeah I'm afraid whataya want from meThere might have been a timeAnd I would give myself awayOooh once upon a time I didn't give a damnBut now, here we are so whataya want from meJust don't give up I'm workin it outPlease don't give in, I won't let you downIt messed me up, need a second to breatheJust keep coming aroundHey, whataya want from meWhataya want from meYeah, it's plain to see (plain to see)that baby you're beautifulAnd it's nothing wrong with you (nothing wrong with you)It's me, I'm a freak (yeah)but thanks for lovin' meCause you're doing it perfectly (it perfectly)When I would let you step awayI wouldn't even tryBut I think you could save my lifeJust don't give up I'm workin' it outPlease don't give in, I won't let you downIt messed me up, need a second to breatheJust keep comin aroundHey, whataya want from me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
曲名:Whataya Want From Me 歌手:Adam LambertHey, slow it down whataya want from meWhataya want from meYeah I'm afraid whataya want from meThere might have been a timeAnd I would give myself awayOooh once upon a time I didn't give a damnBut now, here we are so whataya want from meJust don't give up I'm workin it outPlease don't give in, I won't let you downIt messed me up, need a second to breatheJust keep coming aroundHey, whataya want from meWhataya want from meYeah, it's plain to see (plain to see)that baby you're beautifulAnd it's nothing wrong with you (nothing wrong with you)It's me, I'm a freak (yeah)but thanks for lovin' meCause you're doing it perfectly (it perfectly)When I would let you step awayI wouldn't even tryBut I think you could save my lifeJust don't give up I'm workin' it outPlease don't give in, I won't let you downIt messed me up, need a second to breatheJust keep comin aroundHey, whataya want from me
cctv5nba的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2016NBA全明星正赛中场休息的歌曲名_百度知道
2016NBA全明星正赛中场休息的歌曲名
歌手叫斯丁
提问者采纳
《Every Breath You Take》演唱者Sting,
提问者评价
其他类似问题