提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语大神帮忙做几道英语题,实在不会呀.1:While_______inthefactory,thestudentslearntalotfromtheworkers.1.working2.worked3.isworking4.havingworked2:Ifyouwanttobeanactoryouhavetoreally_____yourselftoit.1.commit2.conform3.admit4.adapt3:Areyougoingtofixthecaryourself,orareyougoingtohaveit______?1.fixing2.tofix3.fix4.fixed4:She______inasmallcompanyasanaccountantfortwoyearssincehergraduation.1.hadbeenworking2.hasbeenworking3.hadworked4.isworking5:_____itistheinviterwhopaysthebill.1.Inmanyinstances2.Inmuchinstance3.Formanyinstances4.Formuchinstance6:You’dbetter______thebuffetsuppersumptuous.1.make2.tomake3.making4.made7:What’sthepurposeof_______thisarticle?1.beingwriting2.towrite3.write4.writing8:Inthearmchair______,readinganovel.1.hismothersat2.didhismothersit3.doeshismothersit4.sathismother9:Therehavebeencomplaintsaboutthenoisefromthepeople___liveintheflats.1.which2.whom3.whose4.who10:Thiscoat______meonehundredandsixtyyuan.1.spend2.cost3.take4.pay11:Heasks____.1.whenwilltheyleave2.whentheyleave3.whentheywillleave4.theywhenwillleave12:MissEvanssaysshewantsto______thework.1.giveup2.giveaway3.givein4.giveoff13:Theytriedtothinkofaplan____theycouldfulfilltheirtaskaheadoftime.1.bythat2.bywhich3.inthat4.inwhich14:Tellthetaxidriver_______.1.wheredoyouwanttogo2.whereyouwanttogo3.wheredoyouwantto4.youwanttogo15:Itwasintheclassroom______wehadclassmeetingyesterday.1.which2.where3.that4.why16:Theinvitation___tobesomethingyou’dhatetodo.1.turnsin2.turnson3.turnsoff4.turnsout17:Iusedto____poemswhenIwashisage.1.write2.wrote3.writing4.written18:Iwantto______thepositionadvertisedbyABCCompany.1.applyin2.applyon3.apply4.applyfor19:Thebookis______moredifficultthantheoneIrecommendedtoyou.1.rather2.much3.very4.so20:Thefisharemulti-colored,thebiggestof____isonly2cmlong.1.which2.who3.that4.what21:Thebeachistheplace____Imostliketogoinsummer.1.which2.that3.towhich4.tothat22:WemovedtoLondon______wecouldvisitourfriendsmoreoften.1.evenif2.sothat3.incase4.asif23:Hesaid______.1.howthegardenwasbeautiful2.howbeautifulthegardenwas3.howbeautifulwasthegarden4.thegardenwashowbeautiful24:Thechildrenwere______toseetheperformance.1.keen2.anxious3.eager4.sharp25:Thechild____parentsdiedintheaircrashislivingwithhisauntnow.1.who2.whose3.whom4.which
1、2、3、4我就用ABCD代替了5 AADBA 10 ADDDB 11~15 CABBC 16~20 DADBA 21~25 CBBCB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请求哪位大神帮我做一下这完形填空When I was a child,I loved eating chicken.I 21 chicken to beef,pork or fish.I liked it cooked in all 22 ,such as roast (烘烤的) chicken and chicken soup.My mother 23 wanted me to eat another kind of meat,because 24 she cooked food,she had to prepare chicken for me,even if she prepared another kind of meat for the 25 of the family.One day,we went out to eat.26 my parents knew that I liked chicken so much,we went to eat roast chicken.Then we 27 roast chicken and Coke.The meal was 28 and I ate a lot.At about 9 p.m.,I went to 29 as usual.But then,at around 2 a.m.,something bad happened.I woke up with a terrible 30 .I went to my mother’s bedroom 31 ,and told her that I was 32 .About 15 minutes later,I went to the bathroom and 33 .After that,I started to hate 34 and stopped eating it.One day,my parents went out of town.My brother,sister and I stayed at home.I was very hungry and 35 my brother and sister eating fried chicken.My brother 36 me a piece of chicken.At first,I 37 ; however,he insisted,so I took a bite of his chicken.When I tasted the chicken,I really liked the 38 .After that evening,I 39 that chicken was not always bad.What made me 40 was something that doesn’t happen all the time.Nowadays,chicken is my favorite food again!21.A.liked B.hated C.enjoyed D.preferred22.A.ways B.parts C.factors D.signs23.A.hardly B.always C.never D.rarely24.A.however B.whenever C.whatever D.wherever25.A.all B.whole C.some D.rest26.A.If B.Although C.As D.Unless27.A.ordered B.booked C.received D.accepted28.A.favourite B.expensive C.terrible D.delicious29.A.bathe B.study C.sleep D.work30.A.stomachache B.headache C.toothache D.backache31.A.possibly B.immediately C.firstly D.exactly 32.A.angry B.hungry C.sick D.sad33.A.stayed up B.picked up C.stood up D.threw up34.A.pork B.chicken C.beef D.fish35.A.saw B.made C.watched D.asked36.A.sold B.begged C.offered D.cooked37.A.ate B.refused C.got D.stopped38.A.feeling B.smell C.animal D.flavour39.A.regretted B.realized C.wished D.promised40.A.sick B.well C.fine D.bad
DABBDCADCABCDBACBDBA应该无误.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
做了一个无机物的红外光谱图,求大神帮忙看看,怎么是这样啊!急求
做的是硫酸烧渣的透过率测试,这是什么个情况啊!别人做的都是怎么感觉图像是和我的反着的呢
QQ截图06.png
这是我从网上查的其他物质的透射率图谱,这个可以明显看到在波数是多少的地方出现吸收,而我的那个图貌似除了那几个透射率高的峰之外,其他的地方都在吸收,我想通过图谱看出是哪些酸根或者基团吸收,这个压根就看不出来啊,还是得处理一下做出来的图谱,然后在分析。
expand01_06_image007.jpg
额,反过来??什么意思,现在的这个图不能看?
第一,你自己的测试数据不是太好,基线不平;第二,你不需要处理,因为无机材料的封一般都在2000 cm-1以下,你贴上来这张图也说了2000 cm-1以上的是有机键振动;第三,一般分析的时候是对照相应的文献找出对应位置峰属于什么振动。
您说的无机材料吸收峰的位置我知道是在2000以下,我的意思是说我这个是透射率图谱,我的2000以下的那几个峰代表的应该是透射率的高,反过来说就是没有峰的地方透射率低,也就是没有峰的地方吸收率高,那不就是没有峰的地方全都吸收了啊,这不就没有吸收峰了啊,我就这点不明白,是不是测错了
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙p图 的文章

随机推荐