1杰克和汤姆杰克明天会去游泳。2杰克和汤姆杰克明天不会去游泳。3杰克和汤姆杰克明天会去游泳吗?4.杰克和汤姆杰克明天

英语翻译1.我想从李玲那儿借一本书.2.他总是能按时归还书.3.简找不到她的钢笔,她现在正在找.4.请等一小会 杰克正在穿鞋.5.汤姆更擅长数学.二.句型转换.1.Hi likes apples,too.(同义句)2.They are ma_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我想从李玲那儿借一本书.2.他总是能按时归还书.3.简找不到她的钢笔,她现在正在找.4.请等一小会 杰克正在穿鞋.5.汤姆更擅长数学.二.句型转换.1.Hi likes apples,too.(同义句)2.They are making carels now.(改否定句,一般疑问句,并做肯定、否定回答.还对划线部分提问,划线部分是:making carels )3.The dining hall is at the back of the school (划线提问,划线部分为:at the back of the school .)我不要GOOgle翻译,那样都是错的!
1 i want to borrow a book from Lilin.2 He always can return books in time.3 Jane can't find her pen, she is looking for it now.4 please wait a minute, Jack is wearing shoes.5 Tom is better at math.1 Hi also likes apples.2 否: They are not making carels now.一般疑问
Are they making Carels now?
Yes, they are.
No, they are not.划线 what are they doing now?3 Where is the dining hall.
其他类似问题
1.I want to borrow a book from the who.2.He can always return books on time.3.Jane couldn't find her pen, she is looking for.4.Please wait a moment, jack was wearing shoes.5.Tom at math.1.He loved to eat apples.3.After school?
扫描下载二维码翻译: 1杰克偶尔感觉到有点孤单 2深圳过去曾经是个小渔村,但是现在已经变城了一个现代化城市。 3_百度知道
翻译: 1杰克偶尔感觉到有点孤单 2深圳过去曾经是个小渔村,但是现在已经变城了一个现代化城市。 3
3在某些方面,他们正在尽力改善状况。4农民们已经认识到保护环境的重要性了,杰克做得比汤姆好得多,怀特夫人就没有收到她儿子的信:1杰克偶尔感觉到有点孤单2深圳过去曾经是个小渔村翻译,但是现在已经变城了一个现代化城市。5自从上个月以来
Mis,but now it has bacome a modern city 3.Whit hasn&#39,Jack does better than Tom in some ways4,Farmers has recognised the importance of protecting our environmentand they are trying to improve it.5White feels
alone some timeShenzhen used to be a
small fishing village
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小渔村的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.Jack sometimes feels lonely
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉译英1光比声音传播得快2当杰克到达时,他得知汤姆已离开近一个小时了3你很了解这个镇没?不,这是我第一次来这儿4自从他们在上海相遇,就成为朋友了5警察发现有人闯进了房子而且大量物_百度作业帮
汉译英1光比声音传播得快2当杰克到达时,他得知汤姆已离开近一个小时了3你很了解这个镇没?不,这是我第一次来这儿4自从他们在上海相遇,就成为朋友了5警察发现有人闯进了房子而且大量物品失窃6大城市里的清洁女工是按小时付报酬的7运动会将于10月5日举行8这个问题将在会上讨论9台湾属于中国
这是我自己翻译的,没有用什么在线翻译1.light travels faster than sound2.when Jack arrived,he knew that Tom had left for an hour,3.Do you know the town very well?No,it's my first time to come here.4.They became good friends since they met in Shanghai.5.The police found the house broken in and many things were stolen.6.Women-cleaners in big cities were paid according to the hour.7.The sport meeting will be held on Oct.5th.8.The problem will be discussed in the meeting.9.Taiwan Strait belongs to China.
其他类似问题
1 light is quicker than the sound transmission .2 when Jake arrives, he knew Tom left nearly hour .3 you to understand very much this town does not have? No, this will be I first time comes ...
1 spread quickly than the voice only2 when when the right bower arrives, his knowing Tom has already left a near hour3 have you already understood this town very much?Not, this is I come her...
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题高频句型练习(1)_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高频句型练习(1)
上传于||暂无简介
大小:214.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 欧美彩漫汤姆和杰克 的文章

随机推荐