英语作文邀请函,体育馆落一成启动仪式邀请函

一篇英语作文,内容是邀请朋友参加party,写篇邀请函,_百度作业帮
一篇英语作文,内容是邀请朋友参加party,写篇邀请函,
Dear (name of friend):I am having a birthday party this saturday and would like to invite you to come along.I am turning eighteen,which is a big turning point in my life and would want all my friends and family to be there to share this special moment.It would be a casual barbecue at a park near my house and I will send you the exact address closer to the date.Please contact me as soon as possible to inform me of your attendance.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2016年英语邀请函,关于邀请函的英语作文
发表时间: 11:51:01 文章来源:
《2016年英语邀请函,关于邀请函的英语作文》是有华当教育网()为你整理收集:
Dear&sir/madam:  I’m&delighted&you&have&accepted&our&invitation&to&speak&at&the&Conference&in&[city]&on&[date].  As&we&agreed,&you’ll&be&speaking&on&the&topic&&XX&&from&[time]&to&[time].&There&will&be&an&additional&minutes&for&questions.  Would&you&please&tell&me&what&kind&of&audio-visual&equipment&you’ll&need.&If&you&could&let&me&know&your&specific&requirements&by&[date],&I’ll&have&plenty&of&time&to&make&sure&that&the&hotel&provides&you&with&what&you&need.  Thank&you&again&for&agreeing&to&speak.&I&look&forward&to&hearing&from&you.  Sincerely&yours,  [name]  [title]  2  Dear&sir/madam:  Thank&you&for&your&letter&of&[date].&I’m&glad&that&you&are&also&going&to&[place]&next&month.&It&would&be&a&great&pleasure&to&meet&you&at&the&[exhibition/trade&fair].  Our&company&is&having&a&reception&at&[hotel]&on&the&evening&of&[date]&and&I&would&be&very&pleased&if&you&could&attend.  I&look&forward&to&hearing&from&you&soon.  Yours&sincerely,  [name]  [title]  3  Dear&sir/madam:  [organization]&would&very&much&like&to&have&someone&from&your&company&speak&at&our&conference&on&[topic].  As&you&may&be&aware,&the&mission&of&our&association&is&to&promote&.&Many&of&our&members&are&interested&in&the&achievements&your&company&has&made&in&.  Enclosed&is&our&preliminary&schedule&for&the&conference&which&will&be&reviewed&in&weeks.&I’ll&call&you&[date]&to&see&who&from&your&company&would&be&willing&to&speak&to&us.&I&can&assure&you&that&we’ll&make&everything&convenient&to&the&speaker.  Sincerely&yours,  [name]  [title]  4  Dear&sir/madam:  We&would&like&to&invite&you&to&an&exclusive&presentation&of&our&new&[product].&The&presentation&will&take&place&at&[location],&at&[time]&on&[date].&There&will&also&be&a&reception&at&[time].&We&hope&you&and&your&colleagues&will&be&able&to&attend.  [company]&is&a&leading&producer&of&high-quality&.&As&you&well&know,&recent&technological&advances&have&made&increasingly&affordable&to&the&public.&Our&new&models&offer&superb&quality&and&sophistication&with&economy,&and&their&new&features&give&them&distinct&advantages&over&similar&products&from&other&manufacturers.  We&look&forward&to&seeing&you&on&[date].&Just&call&our&office&at&[phone&number]&and&we&will&be&glad&to&secure&a&place&for&you.  Sincerely&yours,  [name]  [title]
2011年XX公司年会邀请函范文x公司:我协会决定于xxxx年xx月xx日在xx活动中心举办2011年公司年会,该年会由我协会策划主办,主要包括开放式座谈和品尝美食等活动内容。为了加强经验交流,互相促进我们协会发展,现在诚挚地邀请贵公司的公司来参加我公司的年会,并盼请贵公司推荐xx类公司xx。如蒙同意,请将贵公司同意参加..…
在WORD2003中制作制作邀请函(折页),要求可以在一张A4纸中双面打印。打印效果如下所示(正、反面)。&就像贺卡一样&封面是“邀请函”三个字。打开左边是“学校简介”&右边是邀请的话&。合上后背面是“求是&创新”四个字。版面设置要求:采用A4纸张默认页边距设置。使用拼页和分节(这我不最..…
开业邀请函范文邀请信(邀请书)邀请请信:邀请信是为了增进友谊,发展业务,邀请客人参加庆典、会议及各种活动的信函。格式:1.称谓。2.开头:向被邀请人简单问候。3.交待时间、地点和活动内容、邀请原因等。4.参加活动的细节安排。5.联系人、电话、地址、落款、日期。范例1:国内招标邀请通知书XXX(单位名称..…
邀请函:___________小姐/先生:&仰首是春、俯首成秋,xx公司又迎来了她的第九个新年。我们深知在发展的道路上离不开您的合作与支持,我们取得成绩中有您的辛勤工作。久久联合、岁岁相长。作为一家成熟专业的xx公司我们珍惜您的选择,我们愿意与您一起分享对新年的喜悦与期盼。故在此邀请您参加xxxx公司举办的新年酒..…
创意年会领导邀请函(一)  为了全面的总结中国楼梯行业的发展经验,探讨行业的发展方向,全国工商联楼梯专委会定于201x年1月8日在北京上东商贸大酒店召开201x中国楼梯行业年会、楼梯专委会一届三次理事会、中国楼梯行业发展论坛及第二届中国楼梯行业表彰大会。&本次论坛将邀请国务院发展研究中心、商务部、环保部..…
Dear&sir/madam:  I’m&delighted&you&have&accepted&our&invitation&to&speak&at&the&Conference&in&[city]&on&[date].  As&we&agreed,&you’ll&be&speaking&on&the&topic&&X..…
篇一:活动邀请函范文&郝力光同学:&&&您好!我是2011西安世界园艺博览会“是缘(世园),让我们走在一起”两岸学生使者交流活动组委会的工作人员,周为老师推荐说贵校学生才华横溢,积极优秀,因此组委会衷心邀请您和贵校学生参与此次两岸学生使者交流活动,让贵校的学生们能够代表贵校及贵地区同..…
篇三:活动邀请函&&我园以zzzz运为契机,举办“zzzz&庆六一”亲子运动会,时间为xxxx年5月30日下午4:00―6:00,诚挚邀请家长朋友们届时前来参加,家园同乐,共同庆祝孩子们的节日。&亲子运动会程序。&&&一、4:00―4:15&序幕仪式&&&二、4:20―4:50&幼..…
篇一:活动邀请函范文&郝力光同学:&&&您好!我是2011西安世界园艺博览会“是缘(世园),让我们走在一起”两岸学生使者交流活动组委会的工作人员,周为老师推荐说贵校学生才华横溢,积极优秀,因此组委会衷心邀请您和贵校学生参与此次两岸学生使者交流活动,让贵校的学生们能够代表贵校及贵地区同..…
XXXXXXXXXX&TRADING&CO.,&LTD.担保函敬启者,XXXX贸易有限公司主要经营XXXXXXXXXX&.外贸合作对象主要是中东,欧洲,非洲的客户.现在我公司因拓展业务的需要,需邀请客户过来中国进行商务访问,并与我司进行洽谈以及合同的签订.The&main&business&of&our&company&is&X..…
经与贵公司就&项目合作事宜进行初步洽谈后,我公司对合作事宜进行了研究,认为:&1、该项目符合国家的产业政策,具有较好的市场前景和发展空间;&2、该项目不仅将极大的促进双方发展,而且还将极大的促进两地合作,具有较大的经济效益和社会效益;&3、该项目所在我地区有很好的资源优势,具备合作的基..…
篇一:结婚邀请函范文&各位好人:您好,感谢您的关注!&&&&&谨于公历日假座石林县大田园待客处举行婚礼,上午11时30分、下午17时30分,恭候您携家人入席,许奇、张瑷妮敬备薄酌恭候光临。&&&&&谨于公历日假座曲靖市船舶婚宴酒店举行婚..…
邀请函&尊敬的_____&_____先生/女士:&您好!&中国摩托车工业自上世纪九十年代开始快速发展。从1993年起,中国摩托车生产数量已经连续13年位居世界产量第一,同时中国也是世界上最大的摩托车消费市场。但随着摩托车行业的不断发展,市场竞争日益激烈,原材料价格持续上扬、运输物流成本骤..…
长辈亲友类  1、我们的幸福需要您的祝福与见证:诚意邀请您参加某某和某某的婚礼--2013年某月某日下午12:00,某饭店某厅。感谢您一直以来的支持与关爱,我们携手期待着您的到来!  2、您好,本人某某兹定于2013年某月某日中午11点与某某举行结婚典礼,地点某饭店某层某厅,诚挚希望您携家人参加,谢谢您的祝福。  3..…
会议邀请函范文提要:我们很荣幸地邀请您参加将于×月××日在×××××××××举办的×××××××××××会议。本次会议的主题是:×××××××××真诚地期待着您的积极支持与参与!更多精品源自&方案&  会议邀请函范文  尊敬的&&&&&&&&&&&nb..…
XX公司:&&&我公司决定于XXXX年XX月XX日在公司活动中心举办2011年公司年会,该年会由我公司策划主办,主要包括开放式座谈和品尝美食等活动内容。为了加强我们公司的经验交流,互相促进我们公司的发展,现在诚挚地邀请贵公司来参加我公司的年会。如蒙同意,请将贵公司同意参加年会的人员名字发送到我公司..…
[邀请函格式范文]针对公务人员/单位邀请函:邀请函又叫请柬,也称请帖,是单位、团体或个人邀请有关人员出席隆重的会议、典礼,参加某些重大活动时发出的礼仪性书信,邀请函格式范文,范文《邀请函格式范文》。它不仅表示礼貌庄重,也有凭证作用。1&格式要求。请柬一般由标题、称谓、正文、落款四部分组成。标题即用..…
一、礼仪活动邀请函的含义礼仪活动邀请函又称礼仪活动邀请信、礼仪活动邀请书,是礼仪活动主办方(单位、团体或个人)邀请有关人员出席隆重的会议、典礼,参加某些重大活动时发出的礼仪性书面函件。凡精心安排、精心组织的大型活动与仪式,如宴会、舞会、纪念会、庆祝会、发布会、单位的开业仪式等等,只有采用礼仪活动..…
活动邀请函范文  郝力光同学:  您好!我是2011西安世界园艺博览会“是缘(世园),让我们走在一起”两岸学生使者交流活动组委会的工作人员,周为老师推荐说贵校学生才华横溢,积极优秀,因此组委会衷心邀请您和贵校学生参与此次两岸学生使者交流活动,让贵校的学生们能够代表贵校及贵地区同来自全国和世界各地的青年学..…
[12-31] [12-31] [12-31] [12-31] [12-31] [03-02] [03-02] [03-02] [03-02] [03-02] [03-02] [03-02]您的当前位置: >
英文商务邀请信
篇一:英文商务邀请信范文
From Triple WAVE Sdn. Bhd A-5-9 Empire Tower, SS16/1 Subang Jaya, 47500, Selangor, Malaysia
Dear Visa Officer, We would be grateful if a business visa could be granted for China Research Institute of Electronic Engineering, to visit Malaysia on Monday February 15 through February 20, 2012. During this trip he will meet with our company representative to discuss the sale and distribution of Digital CCTV Surveillance Solutions, Access Control System and Security Alarm System and other communication solutions. China Research Institute of Electronic Engineering is financially responsible for the applicant’s visit and undertakes to ensure that that he will abide by the rules and regulations of the Malaysia Sincerely, Mr. Samir Senior Vice President Triple WAVE Sdn. Bhd
Consulate General of Malaysia Consular Section Dear Visa Officer, We are cordially inviting China Research Institute of Electronic Engineering to visit Malaysia on Monday April 3 through April 17, 2008. During this trip he will meet with our company representative to discuss the sale and distribution of products. Sincerely, Barry G. Hart Senior Vice President East Coast Promotions, Inc.From Triple WAVE Sdn. Bhd A-5-9 Empire Tower, SS16/1 Subang Jaya,
47500, Selangor, Malaysia
Invitation Letter
Dear Sirs, It is our pleasure to invite your staff to come to Japan for attending our business meeting which is going to be held from June 26th , 2007 until July 6th, 2007. The invited person is: Mr. Name: Mr. Eldridge Eric Nicolas Department: Machinery & Electronic Position: Senior Section Manager Considering his attendance is really important for us, hence your kind cooperation in preparing Business Visa for the above person that enable his to have visit Japan is highly appreciated. Sincerely yours, Kunihiro Yamauchi Group Leader Global Human Resources Group
Toyota Tsusho Marunouchi Bldg,, 8-1, Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, T okyo 100-8320, Japan TEL. +81-3- / F +81-3- URL. 3w./english/ 1 AX. Human Resources & General Affairs Department
篇三:商务邀请信
Beth: Sally, have you noticed that the people in our Finance Department are always so friendly Sally: I have noticed that. Why do you think they are so friendly Beth: Maybe it’s because they are surrounded by money all day! Sally: That’s possible! I wish I could join the Finance Department in our company. Beth: Why can’t you Sally: My numerical skills are just too bad. I failed mathematics at school, you know. Sally: Well, if you are no good at mathematics maybe you shouldn’t work in the Finance Department. You could accidentally loose a lot of money. Beth: You are always so wise Sally. I’m glad to have you as a friend. Sally: We’re a good team Beth and we should always look out for each other.
Dear Sir or Madam, Nice to contact you !We are glad to know your name and address on the Internet . Here writing you with expectation of establishing business relationship . Now we take this opportunity to introduce our company. Our company was founded in XX(year). We have a very large international business with lots of countries.We are mainly produce all kinds of (product). If something is attracting ,please let us know, then we should send you the price sheet. After you confirm the price ,the samples also can be dispathed to you for thepurpose of examining the quality.Hope our products meet your market. So that we can start our bbusiness relationship for mutual benefit. Thanking you in advance and looking forward to having your kind views on our business cooperation proposal. Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated waiting for your kindly reply.
篇五:商务邀请信(英文)
To whom it may concern: I am writing this letter to invite our/my parents (name and brith days) to visit us in Canada this coming May for a period of 3 months. It goes without saying that we will cover all expenses during their visit in Canada, which includes international air tickets, local transportation, accmodations, medical insurances and all other related expenses. Your favourable consideration regarding their visa applications will be highly appreciated. If you have any question regarding this matter, please kindly contact me/us at the address above. Sincerely.
上一篇: 下一篇:
与该文相关的文章
温馨提示:如果您对面试网有任何建议,请通过网站联系邮箱向我们反馈,感谢各位的建议与支持! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2015年课标2高考英语作文试题分析邀请信
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2015年课标2高考英语作文试题分析邀请信
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:8|
上传日期: 11:01:09|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2015年课标2高考英语作文试题分析邀请信
官方公共微信关于邀请函的英语作文
<meta name="description" content="关于邀请函的英语作文: 邀请信( Letters of Invitation )是人们日常生活、社会活动和外事活动中的一种,关于邀请函的英语作文" />
您当前位置: &
关于邀请函的英语作文
 邀请信( Letters of Invitation )是人们日常生活、社会活动和外事活动中的一种应用文体,它分正式和非正式两种。正式邀请信的格式(包括信头、信内的地址、客套语等)要齐全,正文内容应用书面语。非正式邀请信的格式不全,常只有日期,没有地址,语句也很随便,多为口语。  邀请信的内容主要包括:邀请原因、活动地点和时间。其特点是简短、热情,给人一种真诚、亲切的感觉。  非正式邀请信一般用来邀请亲戚、朋友等关系较为密切的人出席某种社交场合,其格式与普通信件一样,邀请人的地址和日期(即信头)应写在正文右上角,称呼语是在 Mr 或 Mrs 后写上姓即可,落款要写全名。  书写邀请信时还应当注意以下几方面的问题:  1. 邀请人和被邀请人应用第一人称,双方的名字都要写全名。  2. 邀请的内容,包括邀请的原因、约定的地点和时间必须写清楚,切忌含糊不清。  3. 如果要求被邀请人作出答案,可在左下角或下面正中处写上 R. S. V. P (意为&请答复&)。  4. 如果有特殊要求,也应当在信中注明。  5. 邀请信的常见用语有: Would you like to go swimming with me next Sunday? / I should be very glad if you would come to my birthday party at my house at 8:00 p. m. on Sunday, December 12. / We hope you can come, and look forward to seeing you by then. / Be sure to come. / If you can't come, tell me. 等等。  〔精彩展品〕  Jiefang Road  Oct. 16, 2003  Dear Mike,  I'm going to the cinema next Sunday morning to see & A Dream of Red & , and I have two tickets. Would you like to come?  The film starts at 9:00. Maybe we can meet at the gateway of the department store and have breakfast before the film starts.  Please give me a call if you can come. I'm at home in the evening.  Looking forward to seeing you.  Love,  Li Lei  〔点到为止〕  这封邀请信不仅格式规范,而且语言流畅。习作者用常见的句型非常诚恳地发出邀请,在信中把看电影的时间和约定会面的地点介绍得十分清楚,可以说这是一封写得很不错的邀请信。  〔展厅发布会〕  在我们的日常生活中,邀请信使用得十分广泛,例如在周末或者假期都有邀请朋友一起去做某事的经历。在看过今天的&作文展厅&之后,以后再向对方发出邀请时,一定要用英语来书写,进一步练习这种文体的写作,从而能更加熟练并掌握这种文体。写邀请信时还要注意的是:  1. 邀请信要提前发出,一般的邀请应在一周之前,正式的邀请应在 10 天或两周之前,这样就能给对方留出时间来安排别的事情。  2. 即使对方拒绝了邀请也不要介意,因为人们是不能总强迫别人来做某事的。 1  Dear sir/madam:  I&m delighted you have accepted our invitation to speak at the Conference in [city] on [date].  As we agreed, you&ll be speaking on the topic &XX& from [time] to [time]. There will be an additional minutes for questions.  Would you please tell me what kind of audio-visual equipment you&ll need. If you could let me know your specific requirements by [date], I&ll have plenty of time to make sure that the hotel provides you with what you need.  Thank you again for agreeing to speak. I look forward to hearing from you.  Sincerely yours,  [name]  [title]  2  Dear sir/madam:  Thank you for your letter of [date]. I&m glad that you are also going to [place] next month. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the [exhibition/trade fair].  Our company is having a reception at [hotel] on the evening of [date] and I would be very pleased if you could attend.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Yours sincerely,  [name]  [title]  3  Dear sir/madam:  [organization] would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on [topic].  As you may be aware, the mission of our association is to promote . Many of our members are interested in the achievements your company has made in .  Enclosed is our preliminary schedule for the conference which will be reviewed in weeks. I&ll call you [date] to see who from your company would be willing to speak to us. I can assure you that we&ll make everything convenient to the speaker.  Sincerely yours,  [name]  [title]  4  Dear sir/madam:  We would like to invite you to an exclusive presentation of our new [product]. The presentation will take place at [location], at [time] on [date]. There will also be a reception at [time]. We hope you and your colleagues will be able to attend.  [company] is a leading producer of high-quality . As you well know, recent technological advances have made increasingly affordable to the public. Our new models offer superb quality and sophistication with economy, and their new features give them distinct advantages over similar products from other manufacturers.  We look forward to seeing you on [date]. Just call our office at [phone number] and we will be glad to secure a place for you.  Sincerely yours,  [name]  [title]
上一篇:&下一篇:
《关于邀请函的英语作文》一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除!
原文链接:
长大导航文秘网_版权所有-陕ICP备号-2-站长邮箱: |
《关于邀请函的英语作文》|友情链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 挂牌仪式邀请函 的文章

随机推荐