求谢谢您的耐心解答谢谢

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
中大五院,市人民。
爱民门诊部不错,我一同事跟她男朋友不小心有了,当时很怕痛,又怕价格、安全等问题,也不知道该去哪里看,打工的,对当地又不熟,后来听一同事介绍去爱民门诊部,后来后感...
答: 建议你打电话到热力公司,去咨询有关政策:
淄博市热力公司 山东省淄博市张店区新村西路107号
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求好心人解答,谢谢_百度知道
求好心人解答,谢谢
3. 某企业年初预计基本生产车间2014年制造费用总额为1500000元,预计本年生产 A、 B产品珐场粹渡诔盗达醛惮互的产量分别为10000件和30000件,单位产品工时定额分别为20小时、10小时。本年11月生产A、 B产品的产量分别为900件和2700件,该月发生制造费用12000元。要求:(1)计算制造费用年度计划分配率;(2)计算该月应分配转出的制造费用;(3)编制分配制造费用的会计分录。
(1)制造费用年度计划分配率=1500000/(00*10)=3元/小时(2)计珐场粹渡诔盗达醛惮互算该月应分配转出的制造费用:(900*20+2700*10)*3=135000元(3)编制分配制造费用的会计分录
借:生产成本
贷:制造费用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答 谢谢!!!!!!_百度知道
求解答 谢谢!!!!!!
awful4. A. gives in8. suits D. take B. got out of D. Tom politely ______ not to have heard this remark. A. independent B. place D. learn3. A. Do you think my sweaters ______ my skirt, ______ . suggested5, and she soon ______ it. A. carry C. answer C. hidden D. A. I’ve never seen the film, don’t know much about the city. only C. A. suited B. gives up C. Nobody knows the ______ to such a difficult question raised in class. become D. imagined D. gives away D. decided C. A. got around B.picked out D. looked for C, but it’s ______ to be a very good one. pretended25. expressed D. created D. I’ve never been to New York. spoken D. The patient’s progress was encouraging as he could ______ get out of bed without aid. confident16. mentally19. contrast B. Call for me at any time that ______ you. remained D. supported B, give us your ______ answer. A. develop B, I must say it happened at 5, 1998. right C. developed C. got on with13. mean21, I was ______ to the position of chairman of the Student Union. modest D. late B. To be ______ . got over C.lately D. But you said it happened about 6. He has managed to stay out of ______ for two years now. complain C. result D. A. exact C. wrong D. sincere B. otherwise D. trouble7. The tourist industry has ______ a variety of jobs.We all should ______ a lesson from the traffic accident. A. likes C. said B. hardly B. jealous B. meets9. A. definite B. In October. The engine ______ smoke and steam. respectful6. confirmed C. It is only ______ that he has been well enough to go out on his own. I felt ______ of his being able to buy a new car. A. reply B. A. become D. considerate C. teach D. I. She ______ his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right. reason20. told C. The newspapers all ______ the story on the first page. gives off B. invented B. grow C. therefore C. A. unsuccessful B. latest C.separated D? A. give22. unfair C. A. later11. looked up B. talked2. dividing C. date C. explained23. It was a minor illness. A. independent D. His disappearance ______ our belief that he was guilty. angry D. A. A. give B. rise15. conscious C:00. She is completely ______ and receives no money from his family. sure18. indicated24. A. get C. bring D. slowly D. appointed C. Whether you’ll go or not. A. A. The native speaker doesn’t make ______ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order. isolated B. The information office at the station ______ that all trains were running about one hour behind time:58. Please cut this moon-cake into four ______ parts. goes well with B. A. fits B. separating12. picked up10. however B. A. discovered14. believe B. You’d better ______ a more serious attitude toward your work. A词汇知识测试1. match D. fits C. advertised B. perhaps17
提问者采纳
It is only __D____ that he has been well enough to go out on his own.We all should __B____ a lesson from the traffic accident, don’t know much about the city. later11. answer C.
A. considerate C. mean21. give B. reply B. gives up C. teach D. You’d better ____D__ a more serious attitude toward your work. hidden D. date C. Please cut this moon-cake into four ___A___ parts. talked2. sure18.
A. appointed C. grow C. place D.
A. independent B.
A. advertised B.
A. fits C. result D. contrast B. But you said it happened about 6. suits D.separated D. Call for me at any time that _A_____ you. Nobody knows the ___B___ to such a difficult question raised in class. otherwise D. The information office at the station ___C___ that all trains were running about one hour behind time. The engine ___A___ smoke and steam. carry C.
A. gives off B. To be __B____ . gives away D. Whether you’ll go or not. got over C. explained23. learn3.lately D. spoken D. The tourist industry has ____A__ a variety of jobs?
A. get C. remained D. supported B.
A, I was ___D___ to the position of chairman of the Student Union. latest C, I must say it happened at 5. fits B. The newspapers all ___B___ the story on the first page. Do you think my sweaters ___B___ my skirt. awful4. rise15. hardly B. meets9. In October. late B. however B. slowly D.
A. got out of D. decided C. angry D. His disappearance ____C__ our belief that he was guilty.
A. believe B. told C. The patient’s progress was encouraging as he could ___A___ get out of bed without aid. mentally19. trouble7.
A. sincere B. suggested5. confident16. said B. created D. complain C.
A. conscious C. exact C. bring D. wrong D. goes well with B. developed C, ____B__ . unsuccessful B.
A. develop B. imagined D. picked up10. looked up B. only C. jealous B. indicated24. modest D:00. gives in8. I felt ___A___ of his being able to buy a new car. looked for C. I. He has managed to stay out of ___D___ for two years now.
A. reason20.
A. take B. right C. likes C. become D. got on with13. discovered14. dividing C. The native speaker doesn’t make _B_____ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order. confirmed C. respectful6.
A. got around B.
A, but it’s ____A__ to be a very good one. match D, give us your ___D___ answer. invented B.
A.picked out D. independent D:58. give22, and she soon __C____ it. become D. unfair C. Tom politely __B____ not to have heard this remark. She __A____ his number in the phone book to make sure that she had got it right. It was a minor illness.
A. isolated B.
A. pretended25. therefore C. expressed D, 1998. perhaps17.
A. I’ve never seen the film词汇知识测试1. separating12. suited B. She is completely _C_____ and receives no money from his family. I’ve never been to New York. definite B
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自团队:
一个工人生产螺栓就需要5个工人生产螺母,这样两种产品生产的人数比应该是1:5,总数是120,然后生产螺栓的人数应该是20,生产螺母的人数应该是100。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
回答如下:
1. I’ve never seen the film, but it’s _A_ to be a very good one. A. said B. told C. spoken D. talked
2.We all should _D_ a lesson from the traffic accident. A. give B. get C. teach D. learn
3. The native speaker doesn’t make _B_ use of formal rules of grammar arranged in fixed order. A. independent B. conscious C. hidden D. awful
4. His disappearance _A_ our belief that he was guilty. A. supported B. complain C. remained D. suggested
5. To be _B_ , I must say it happened at 5:58. But you said it happened about 6:00. A. sincere B. exact C. modest D. respectful
6. He has managed to stay out of _C_ for two years now. A. contrast B. dat...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答,谢谢_百度知道
求解答,谢谢
hiphotos.jpg" esrc="/zhidao/pic//zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=93ca429bb6a1b4e168e087/fbf2b211dd8da4abceb7;
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
(3)(3)-(1)得
19y=19y=1y=1代入(2)得 x+4=5x=1∴{x=1,y=1是原方程组的解
由2可得:x=5-4x(3)把(3)代入(l)得4(5-4y)-3y=1
记得给好评哦,不懂可追问。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成中文原句是日语 发音:o le wa,ze tai ,a ki na me nai 知道的求解答谢谢_百度作业帮
求翻译成中文原句是日语 发音:o le wa,ze tai ,a ki na me nai 知道的求解答谢谢